Swagger mini drive
- 01-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Swagger mini review
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
N-Acetyl-Tyrosine 500 mg **
CDP-Citicoline 250 mg **
PEA (phenylethylamine) 250 mg **
Caffeine Malate 225 mg **
DMAE 200 mg **
Bacopa monniera leaf extract (standardized for 40% bacosides) 100 mg **
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins and 1% Salidroside) 100 mg **
Picamilon 75 mg **
Geranastim (1,3-dimethylamylamine) 50 mg **
Vitamin B6 20 mg **
Yohimbine HCL 3 mg **
I wanted to give a quick review for Swagger, as used for preworkout.
The last supplement I used before this was Lucidrol, a mental focous supplement. This review isn't a direct comparison between the two.
Spent the weekend trying this product out, and unfortunately, I just can't get past the yohime.
I was excited to try this becasue of the ingrediant profile but I can't take more then one cap every few hours becasue the effects of yohimbe are to pronounced for me. I seem to be way to sensitive.
This is a shame, although I seem to be in the minority when it comes to this, becasue all the other goodies in this are golden
I will give it a few more days and se if I develope any tolerance to this effect and report back; hopefully I'll beable to take at least 2/3 of a dose here so enough
Last edited by xtraflossy; 01-11-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AWA320PILOT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-28-2012, 09:33 PM
- By Jbrooks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:48 PM
- By Big3upgrade in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2009, 08:39 AM
- By dlew308 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM