LG's Updated Chocolate Lipotropic Protein!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/131087-lipotropic-protein-new.html

I gave LG's updated version of Lipotropic Chocolate protein a try and wanted to post up a review on it.

Chocolate Flavor 10/10:

Let me start with saying that this is by far the best chocolate protein that I have ever tasted! The combination blend of different proteins mask the genus protein flavor that I dislike so much. It is sweet and just the right amount of Cocoa powder seems to be added to it to keep it from being bitter or too weak. I love real chocolate and this is absolutely fantastic! Feels like cheating, yet I'm able to maintain my diet! :1244:

Mix-ability 8/10:

It is definitely one of the easier proteins to mix. Much better than the original Lipotropic Protein. Hardly any clumps when mixed in milk or water. I have yet to find a protein that matches the mix-ability ease of Muscle Pharm's Combat though.

Texture 9/10:

Very smooth and creamy. Easy to get down and quite enjoyable! There seem to be little granules of something in the protein that remind me of sugar. I noticed this in my sample of peanut butter/cookie dough protein as well. Adds a lot to the texture! :thumbsup:

Conclusion:​

I love this protein! LG Sciences really improved the flavor of their original Lipotropic Protein by leaps and bounds. Awesome formula and amazing flavor. My favorite chocolate protein on the market right now!:box:​

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent, Im excited to use the updated version, all I hear are great things!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Texture comes down to the person.. for Example, I bought a tubs of Myofusion, Vanilla and chocolate.. and to be honest I think they suck, way to thick for my liking, and the taste doesn't even come close to LG's flavors. Now, So folks swear by thick shakes, not this old dog:D

Ive been using, LG's Chocolate mixed with Almond Milk, ..and to me, nothing comes close..

I haven't tried Combat Powder so I cant comment:dunno: :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gotta a tub of the Vanilla sitting on my counter-top. Arrived yesterday with my Natadrol order. Looking forward to giving it a try!
your going to really enjoy it..I know i do..:D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow, man! The vanilla is light-years better than the original version - it's light, sweet and smooth. I still prefer the chocolate, but that doesn't make the vanilla any less enjoyable.

I am honestly shocked. With the way the old vanilla tasted, I was prepared (in the name of science or some such thing...) to endure something mediocre at best. But I was very pleasantly surprised by this staggering upgrade. I tip my hat to the flavor designer, or whatever you would call him.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow, man! The vanilla is light-years better than the original version - it's light, sweet and smooth. I still prefer the chocolate, but that doesn't make the vanilla any less enjoyable.

I am honestly shocked. With the way the old vanilla tasted, I was prepared (in the name of science or some such thing...) to endure something mediocre at best. But I was very pleasantly surprised by this staggering upgrade. I tip my hat to the flavor designer, or whatever you would call him.
I said the same thing..its mind blowing.... But people dont believe me ;)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I agree with your review, this stuff is the best! I'd give it a higher rating for mixability though since I use a blender bottle and with about 20-30 seconds of good shaking the thing is smooth as ever even with PB and 2 scoops of Perfect Carb :D gotta get you one of dat der blender bottles

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with your review, this stuff is the best! I'd give it a higher rating for mixability though since I use a blender bottle and with about 20-30 seconds of good shaking the thing is smooth as ever even with PB and 2 scoops of Perfect Carb :D gotta get you one of dat der blender bottles
very true..I use a blender bottle, and its total smoothness:D