Inhibit-E Log

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running Inhibit-E as a stand alone strength/t booster. I have tried another AI (6-oxo) with excellent results but this is the first time I'll be trying a ATD. My goals at this moment is to keep strength up while shedding some bodyfat. I've read numerous reports of loss of libido on ATD's so I'm gonna keep the dosage low. Max 50mg and then 25mg if I notice a drop. Not gonna sacrifice libido losses. I believe when taking a AI as a stand alone t-booster total eradication is not good. Just slight. Your body needs some estrogen. So I'm gonna take just enough to have a effect but not enough to get rid of all estrogen. That's what I hope for atleast.

Day 1- Took 1- 25mg cap at noon with breakfast to see how I react. Sometimes these things give you a energy boost. I don't wanna risk taking it before bed if it does. Might take another cap in the evening depending on how I feel.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Noticed nothing from the first dose so I just took a additional 25mg cap with dinner at 7pm. I will post how I slept. I'm probably going to dose 50mg once a day in the morning with breakfast for 5-7 days or till I feel something. Then i'll decide if I will drop dosage or stay where I'm at.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 2- 2 caps- 50mg at noon with a meal.

Don't think I noticed any effects on sleep last night. Took me a little longer to fall asleep but that could happen any night. Didn't notice any stimulant like effect after either dose. So far I don't think I really notice any effects at all.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 3- 2 caps with breakfast.

No side effects or anything noticeable to report. Sleep is fine.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I was thinking of adding this into my cut in a couple weeks.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 4,5,6- 2 caps with breakfast.

Still nothing to report. Hopefully I start feeling something soon. Had a great workout today but nothing out of the norm. Just a good day.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Currently taking 6-Bromo before trying ATD, intently following, you go bruh.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running Inhibit-E as a stand alone strength/t booster. I have tried another AI (6-oxo) with excellent results but this is the first time I'll be trying a ATD. My goals at this moment is to keep strength up while shedding some bodyfat. I've read numerous reports of loss of libido on ATD's so I'm gonna keep the dosage low. Max 50mg and then 25mg if I notice a drop. Not gonna sacrifice libido losses. I believe when taking a AI as a stand alone t-booster total eradication is not good. Just slight. Your body needs some estrogen. So I'm gonna take just enough to have a effect but not enough to get rid of all estrogen. That's what I hope for atleast.

Day 1- Took 1- 25mg cap at noon with breakfast to see how I react. Sometimes these things give you a energy boost. I don't wanna risk taking it before bed if it does. Might take another cap in the evening depending on how I feel.
Mom always told me, you sleep in till noon you miss Saturday morning cartoons.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 7- 2 caps with Breakfast.

Today I may have noticed moments of libido enhancment but I've been doing a lot of cardio so it could be related to that so we'll see how the next few days go. My mood today however was bad. It was low. Big difference from yesterday. Don't know what the deal was. My strength was good but terrible mood. Even tonight my mood remains bad. We'll see how tommorrow goes.

Enjineer

Awards
subbed, interested to see how this turns out for you, i got 4 bottles of 6 bromo, I wonder how they compare to ATD?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 8- 2 caps with Breakfast

Mood was better today. I'm wondering if my mood was affected by insufficient carbs? I've bumped Up my cardio considerably. I'm doing 3- 30min interval sessions a week plus steady state cardio 2 days a week. I carbed up much more today and seemed to feel better overall. I do have mild concerns about the estrogen relation to serotonin balance but today was ok. Libido remains good. Nothing really noticable yet I would still say.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i recently did a inhibit-e stack for 6 weeks, i would just do 25mg in the AM breakfast (a couple hours pre-workout) daily for 6 weeks and i did not feel like it effective my seretonin levels in any negative way. i did stack it with divanex (3 caps a day), t-rez (400mg at night) and tribulus (1.5 grams split daily). i got good results and would do it again.

i felt that the AM dose helped my alpha male during my workouts.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
What's up Jax guy!! I'm following along. Isn't inhibit-e just a estrogen blocker or does it actually have a something to boost test as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up Jax guy!! I'm following along. Isn't inhibit-e just a estrogen blocker or does it actually have a something to boost test as well.

yes, both

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 9- 2 caps with Breakfast

No workout today. Nothing really to say except Libido is strong. No mood problems either.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
It is a estrogen blocker and the theory is by blocking estrogen your body will produce more testosterone. It does not contain anything additional to boost Test.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
i recently did a inhibit-e stack for 6 weeks, i would just do 25mg in the AM breakfast (a couple hours pre-workout) daily for 6 weeks and i did not feel like it effective my seretonin levels in any negative way. i did stack it with divanex (3 caps a day), t-rez (400mg at night) and tribulus (1.5 grams split daily). i got good results and would do it again.

i felt that the AM dose helped my alpha male during my workouts.
I stacked 6-oxo with Methoxyisoflavone, tribulus and avena sativa for 6 weeks one time and had excellent results. I'd say most of the effects were probably due to the 6-oxo alone. My test was a little low at the time though too. Since that stack though I have to say that My Free test levels have always been high. It did wonders for me. I loved 6-oxo. It's been over 2 years and my free T still remains high.

I stacked Divanex, Testofen and Alphastat with no noticable results at all last year.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how long are you running this? I reccomend 4-5 weeks 50mgs and then done

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
how long are you running this? I reccomend 4-5 weeks 50mgs and then done
I plan to do 6 weeks depending on how I feel. I'm running 50mg till I feel something or I experience negative side effects. If I experience any negative side effects i'll dose down to 25mg. I'll probably taper down to 25mg the last week of the cycle if i'm still at 50mg.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 10- 2 caps with Breakfast

Strength feels good, Libido is good however I had to cut my workout short. I started to feel like I was gonna vomit or pass out. I think it's time to cut the ephedrine out of my regimen. Seems like I'm becoming more sensitive to it. Sleeping fine though.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
That mood thing is quite strange, when I took novedex XT (wich is a blend that contains ATD) back in March my mood changed, but it was like I got high! Everythig was nice and great for me:D But I also have to say that I have depression problems so any mood change probably only makes me better.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
That mood thing is quite strange, when I took novedex XT (wich is a blend that contains ATD) back in March my mood changed, but it was like I got high! Everythig was nice and great for me:D But I also have to say that I have depression problems so any mood change probably only makes me better.
Well a increase in T can cause a positive mood change. I can't contribute my recent mood issues to ATD because it could be other things. I'm more likely to contribute them to low sugar or over stimed. I'm dropping the ephedrine and seeing how things go. It's the day to day feelings i'm looking for. For example "that cloud" over you feeling. If I get that for days on end I know it might be the ATD but I haven't felt that yet.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 11- 2 caps with Breakfast

Normally the weekends are my off days for workouts but since I had to cut my work out short yesterday I did my cardio today. My run went excellent and My cardio strength continues to improve rapidly. However after my run instead of feeling that exercise high I started to feel worse and worse as time went on. I grabbed some wendy's and went home. Tried to stuff down as much food as possible thinking it could be low blood sugar. Well then I finally realized I'm having a anxiety attack. I haven't had one in awhile so I almost forgot the feeling. It's amazing how you forget how they feel after not having one for awhile. I just took about 400mg of magnesium powder and 200mg of theanine and trying to calm down right now. Might still be effects of the stim lately. I don't know.. gonna keep you guys posted.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 12- 2 caps with Breakfast

No workout today. My anxiety continues. Last nights sleep wasn't so good. I didn't have a full on anxiety attack like yesterday but I was very on edge, tight chest and feelings of anxiety all day. Been dosing theanine and 5-htp to get this under control. Feeling better at the moment but still not back to normal.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 13- 2 caps with Breakfast

Anxiety is MUCH better today. Feeling so much better. Had decent leg workout today which strength felt very good but wasn't feeling cardio so I skipped the full 30min and just did 10min on the stairclimber. Still don't really know what I'm feeling from this stuff if anything. It may possibly make me more prone to anxiety attacks but I'll keep that posted as well.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 13- 2 caps with Breakfast

Anxiety is MUCH better today. Feeling so much better. Had decent leg workout today which strength felt very good but wasn't feeling cardio so I skipped the full 30min and just did 10min on the stairclimber. Still don't really know what I'm feeling from this stuff if anything. It may possibly make me more prone to anxiety attacks but I'll keep that posted as well.
nice!!! very nice!!! glad to hear that your anxiety is at ease!!! How are you enjoying your inhibit - e?? lil mini update?? very interested in the product

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
nice!!! very nice!!! glad to hear that your anxiety is at ease!!! How are you enjoying your inhibit - e?? lil mini update?? very interested in the product
I'm really not sure what to think of it yet :thinking: I had much faster and noticable effects on 6-oxo for sure. I was losing some weight but now I went back up despite increases in cardio intensity. My strength is solid, it's hard to say if it's increased. I already have naturally high free test levels so I'm starting to wonder if this will do anything for me at all really. My libido has not been affected so far. I can't really say that it's gone one way or the other. I naturally have a high libido so products which raise libido never seem to work for me but if a product lowers it I will notice it. But I haven't noticed a drop in that so far. I'm debating on lowering my dose to 25mg.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure what to think of it yet :thinking: I had much faster and noticable effects on 6-oxo for sure. I was losing some weight but now I went back up despite increases in cardio intensity. My strength is solid, it's hard to say if it's increased. I already have naturally high free test levels so I'm starting to wonder if this will do anything for me at all really. My libido has not been affected so far. I can't really say that it's gone one way or the other. I naturally have a high libido so products which raise libido never seem to work for me but if a product lowers it I will notice it. But I haven't noticed a drop in that so far. I'm debating on lowering my dose to 25mg.
okie dokie. . . sounds good my friend. . .thats a very fair review so far. .. ill stay tuned

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
keep the dose steady at 50mgs whats your diet looking like?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
keep the dose steady at 50mgs whats your diet looking like?
When did you feel it kick in? The reason I'm thinking of dropping is I believe I am seeing mood issues. I'll post my experience today below. My diet is clean, low cals for me. about 3,000.. well below my maintence. I don't seem to be losing strength and I was losing some bf which was my goal but just over the weekend I gained 1-2llbs out of nowhere. I even did cardio. Don't know what that was all about. My cheat day was sunday but didn't think I went that over board.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 14- 2 caps with Breakfast

Today was chest and cardio day. Had to do cardio today because I wasn't feeling it yesterday. My bench press was ok today but not on the level it was last week. I managed to do the same weight for a couple more reps but the intensity was not there. I felt by this time last week this would be easy. My cardio session was grueling. I forced myself and struggled through 30minutes of HIIT. I wasn't feeling it and it sucked. My mind hasn't been into my workouts for the last couple sessions. I had a great week last week. I was lifting with great intensity and energy was great, got the Hardcore music going, hatebreed,throwdown, slipknot all week and feeling great then BAM!!! I hit a mind wall. Anxiety attack, then haven't been the same. My anxiety has almost gone back to normal but my mood just is bad. I don't feel into my workouts right now when last week it was great. How could such a huge shift happen out of nowhere when things were going so good? Nothing else happend in my life at the time. It's making me wonder. Opinions anyone?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
When did you feel it kick in? The reason I'm thinking of dropping is I believe I am seeing mood issues. I'll post my experience today below. My diet is clean, low cals for me. about 3,000.. well below my maintence. I don't seem to be losing strength and I was losing some bf which was my goal but just over the weekend I gained 1-2llbs out of nowhere. I even did cardio. Don't know what that was all about. My cheat day was sunday but didn't think I went that over board.
Ive only used for PCT but I could definately feel and notice a differnece between 75mgs and 50mgs, like night and day.

Is your skin "tightening" up anywhere? Common effect of AI's is people will say they look or feel leaner. Usually around the chest n such/

Oh btw, when are you dosing this?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Ive only used for PCT but I could definately feel and notice a differnece between 75mgs and 50mgs, like night and day.

Is your skin "tightening" up anywhere? Common effect of AI's is people will say they look or feel leaner. Usually around the chest n such/

Oh btw, when are you dosing this?
It's hard to share a experience if you used it as PCT. I would need someone to tell me who used it as a stand alone. The reason I did this log is because there was very little on a ATD as a standalone. On another site a guy did novedex xt for a month 50mg and had good results with no sides but results will always vary with these kind of things. It may actually be holding me back.

Yea I got some skin tightening going on, That's what I like about estrogen control but that may be the only thing I notice substantially. My weight today is back to 200lbs. I'm at 200.4lbs My lowest before was 200.6 wierd.. cause I was up to 202 monday. I weigh in the morning. I had a HARD cardio session yesterday and well as legs on monday.

I'm dosing between 10am-12pm.

Today I only dosed 25mg. I'm contemplating dropping this cause I was doing great before I started this and now I'm not feeling great. I've been on it long enough that I should be noticing something and I can't afford the mood effects. It's not worth it for the minimal to no gains that I might get.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if its bothinger you with anxiety and such tho Id almost debate on dropping the entire cycle or dorp it down like you were thinking.

State your question and Ill ask Steve, Im kinda confused here

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
if its bothinger you with anxiety and such tho Id almost debate on dropping the entire cycle or dorp it down like you were thinking.

State your question and Ill ask Steve, Im kinda confused here
Well I really don't have a question. I did my research. I'm aware of what this stuff does. I'm also aware of the possible side effects. There are clear warnings that go along with this product also. This was a test for me. For $20bucks a bottle I said why not? I have a history of anxiety and well as depression. So a product like this might very well increase that chance of it happening. I am aware of the role of estrogen as well as it's effects on serotonin balance. Here's a great article on estrogens effects.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/406718_2

I wanted to give a very fair educated un-biased review. I just wished I could have went a full cycle.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Day 15- 1 cap with breakfast Last Day Review

I decided to drop my dose to 1 cap today but after some more thinking and reading I decided it's probably best for me to end this cycle. Today will be the last day I take this product. I went a full 14 days. 50mg once a day with breakfast. I really wished I could have taken it for longer but once I got a anxiety attack after not having one for a LONG time I had to contribute it to this. While my anxiety has gotten better and more stable my mood just hasn't recovered. I've been dosing theanine everyday to keep the edge off. Even some 5-htp as needed. I first thought it was low carbs or calories but I adjusted and no change. Then I thought maybe I was overstimed but I didn't feel any better without stims. For me I can't afford to have anxiety or have low moods. Occasional bad days are normal but everyday was getting bad. I knew something was different. Especially since the week before was great leading up to it.

Results- No real noticable effects besides some skin tightening/ look thinner. No libido effects. I already have naturally high T levels so it would take a lot to bring me down or up. No major noticable joint issues but I'm already in pain so I can't say too much there. Strength did not noticably go up. I think I took it long enough to be able to feel something kick in. I think at the point it did kick in is when I got the anxiety problems. Estrogen dropped and maybe so did serotonin. It's only a guess but there is a big link between estrogen and mental balance. I would say that if you are prone to anxiety and depression this probably isn't for you. Use it with caution. It may be too strong. I think mild estrogen control is good but too much is bad. I had great success with 6-oxo. I don't believe 6-oxo is as strong of a AI but I think that is a good thing. I think as a stand alone 6-oxo would be better. TOO bad it's no longer available. Sorry bro's I wish I could have given a longer review, Atleast 2 more weeks but I gotta save my mind. As always educate yourselves before starting a new supplement. I'll post how I'm feeling the next few days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
. I would need someone to tell me who used it as a stand alone.

My weight today is back to 200lbs. I'm at 200.4lbs My lowest before was 200.6 wierd.. cause I was up to 202 monday. I weigh in the morning. I had a HARD cardio session yesterday and well as legs on monday.
i did a non-PCT cycle of ATD, but stacked with Divanex (3 a day), Resveretol (400mg pre-bed), and tribulus 1gr a day, Thyrocuts and Thyrotabs (up and down but mostly 3 each a day)

i took 25mg daily for 6 weeks, the final 2 weeks i had ran out of everything else. ATD was consumed 25mg once daily, with the AM breakfast and i worked out 2 hours later.

pretty much felt the same, maybe a little less aggressive. i was in a good mood and happy the whole time because my workouts were VERY good and my body felt lean. i did not have any anxiety issues. i wish i can feel that way year round. my body shape contributes significantly to my mood, thats the way i am.

i felt cut and lean, stong and good mood the whole time. i was happy, aggressive and my workouts were very powerful during that time period.

you cant take your weight in such a short amount of time to seriously. you probably just lost water weight, since you did hard cardio you will most likely weigh less the next day. i notice this all the time, ill have a week i do cardio, but i the next week i did none and gain weight, which is 100% water weight.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the anxiety bud :( prolly the best option to stop right now

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
SMART MOVE BRUTHA!!! its never worth it to crash your body with suppls ya dig!!! :toilet: best thing to do is what you did. . Call it quits and move on to the next!!! honest review!!!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
you cant take your weight in such a short amount of time to seriously. you probably just lost water weight, since you did hard cardio you will most likely weigh less the next day. i notice this all the time, ill have a week i do cardio, but i the next week i did none and gain weight, which is 100% water weight.
I'll clarify a little better. My mind has been running a little too fast lately. Before starting this cycle I started adding cardio to my routine. I'm at about 6weeks of cardio. I started out a 225lbs. I'm slowly dropping and hit my lowest of 220. What I thought was odd the other day was I've been increasing my cardio intensity and recently been noticing more results. Yet monday was the only day I actually went up a solid 2 lbs. My scale shows .1 increments. So it will read 220.4 or whatever. I had a hard cardio session on saturday, cheat/off day sunday and then monday I was 202. I always weigh in the morning. I didn't even carb up. I cheated primarily on high fat and protein, wings ect. I thought for sure my weight would be less but anyhow it's back to 200lbs steady. Maybe I had too many wings!! LOL Hoping by the end of the week to get to 219.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to post that I am feeling back to normal now. Mood stabilized. I noticed the skin tightening effect is completely gone. I wasn't really aware of it before but I have actually had a libido rise lately. So maybe it was lowering my libido and I wasn't fully aware of it. With the anxiety, that was pretty much the only thing on my mind so it was hard to think about other things.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to post that I am feeling back to normal now. Mood stabilized. I noticed the skin tightening effect is completely gone. I wasn't really aware of it before but I have actually had a libido rise lately. So maybe it was lowering my libido and I wasn't fully aware of it. With the anxiety, that was pretty much the only thing on my mind so it was hard to think about other things.
thats great man!!!! I'm glad to here that everything is back to normal!!! i think that inibit e has that effect. . libido lose. . i'm not sure so don't quote me on that one but i think its been known to do that. . . all in all i'm glad to hear your getting back to normal!!!!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!