Inhibit-E Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Inhibit-E Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

SMART MOVE BRUTHA!!! its never worth it to crash your body with suppls ya dig!!! best thing to do is what you did. . Call it quits and move on to the next!!! honest review!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

you cant take your weight in such a short amount of time to seriously. you probably just lost water weight, since you did hard cardio you will most likely weigh less the next day. i notice this all the time, ill have a week i do cardio, but i the next week i did none and gain weight, which is 100% water weight.
    I'll clarify a little better. My mind has been running a little too fast lately. Before starting this cycle I started adding cardio to my routine. I'm at about 6weeks of cardio. I started out a 225lbs. I'm slowly dropping and hit my lowest of 220. What I thought was odd the other day was I've been increasing my cardio intensity and recently been noticing more results. Yet monday was the only day I actually went up a solid 2 lbs. My scale shows .1 increments. So it will read 220.4 or whatever. I had a hard cardio session on saturday, cheat/off day sunday and then monday I was 202. I always weigh in the morning. I didn't even carb up. I cheated primarily on high fat and protein, wings ect. I thought for sure my weight would be less but anyhow it's back to 200lbs steady. Maybe I had too many wings!! LOL Hoping by the end of the week to get to 219.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I just wanted to post that I am feeling back to normal now. Mood stabilized. I noticed the skin tightening effect is completely gone. I wasn't really aware of it before but I have actually had a libido rise lately. So maybe it was lowering my libido and I wasn't fully aware of it. With the anxiety, that was pretty much the only thing on my mind so it was hard to think about other things.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    I just wanted to post that I am feeling back to normal now. Mood stabilized. I noticed the skin tightening effect is completely gone. I wasn't really aware of it before but I have actually had a libido rise lately. So maybe it was lowering my libido and I wasn't fully aware of it. With the anxiety, that was pretty much the only thing on my mind so it was hard to think about other things.
    thats great man!!!! I'm glad to here that everything is back to normal!!! i think that inibit e has that effect. . libido lose. . i'm not sure so don't quote me on that one but i think its been known to do that. . . all in all i'm glad to hear your getting back to normal!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thanks bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. DAA & Inhibit E
    By norris21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM
  2. inhibit e
    By Call Me Sexy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:49 PM
  3. inhibit-e
    By benj851 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions