*Cue James Bond Music* Operation: Project Z (sponsored)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established

Thank you animal a lot for letting me alpha test Project Z im excited cause not only is it my first time recording an actual log on this site but i feel its going to be rather unique. All i can say about Project Z is that it is for recovery.

Some stats
Age-22
Height-6'2
Weight-208-212 (give exact when i officialy start)
Bf%-15-17

Been lifting since i was 16 or so was serious for about two years or so then got into worked out a little bit for baseball and what not but never really got serious i hurt my shoulder pretty bad when i was 19-20 from pitching had to have surgery i started lifting seriously again back in last september or so then over summer reinjuried my shoulder had to take 3 months of where i kind of disapeared on this board for a while. But im back once again packed on some muscle since i returned and look foward to doing this log.

Training: Im going to be doing something interesting:hmmm: im going to be using the P90X program i havent really seen an actual log on P90X and since there is controversey over it and what not and im going to be cutting i thought it would be a nice time to start. So the lifting is as follows.

Weeks 1, 2, and 3

Day 1 – Chest and Back, plus Ab Ripper X
Day 2 – Plyometrics
Day 3 – Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4 – Yoga X
Day 5 – Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6 – Kenpo X
Day 7 – Rest or X Stretch

And then from there these should mix in a good amount of cardio and with yoga and X stretch should be good to rehab some injuries.

Diet- Not the best diet but what can you expect from a college kid. i take in about 1-2 gallons of water a day around 200-225 Grams of protein per day with lots of chicken steak etc im not going to go in that much detail to my diet because i know how to fix it and what not so it should be fine.

Supplements-

Project Z
OxyElite Pro
NO Shotgun V3
Fish Oil
MVP/ZMK Vitamins
Green Tea Extract
Ultra Whey Pro Protein
Prime (Probally wont start out with it so i can gauge Project Z recoveries)

So basically ya this is gonna be my log probally wont start till Monday so i can organize everything workout wise and supplement wise but its here.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
a little update starting monday i'll be dosing Project Z 35-35min before bed 2 OxyElite Pro in the morning 1 6-8 hours lately and will start prime after week 2.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Z-ubbed

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
well just ordered some jack3d fruit punch and Ragnarok Ultra which im going to be comparing aswell in this thread.

I may be starting my P90X with a chest and back workout today if i do i will also dose Project Z for the first time so stay tuned!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
along for the ride aswell, give it hell

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Day 1​

Weight- 209.4

Chest And Back
The chest and back workout for P90X is quite different it invloves almost all body weight excercises focusing around different grips of pull ups and different variations of pushups. Theres a few dumbell excercises but not much overall the workout depends on how hard you push yourself you can go full out for the time they give you and get good results or Not get as good results from doing less reps. Its overall a good chest and back workout butnot for traditional bodybuidling.

The workout was great overall its deffinately a change of pace mixing it up with so many different variations of pull ups and push ups i would list everything but really theres too much it was about 55 minutes with warm up and cool down i was impressed with myself of how many pull ups i did since i havent done anything but lat pulldowns and other dumbell excercises since i came back oo and deadlifts of course. Im deffinately going to be sore tommorow.

Project Z Dosing: Going to make my first dose tonight at about 45 minutes pre bed and come back here tommorow if i notice anything different from it also tommorow im going to start OxyElite Pro so im excited about that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see what this can do bubba.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Just some updates on yesterdays workout todays and the supplements first off about yesterdays workout it was great im feeling it today im pretty darn sore i mean it really is a tough workout if you push yourself hard enough which i thought i did. Theres different variations of pull ups and pushups like wide grip, Chin Ups, Close grip overhand to name a few and hitting decline push ups, dive bombers, military, wide fly all to really hit your back and chest great. Not to mention doing all of this works your abs but then afterwards doing ab ripper x which is an insane ab workout i really feel it in my abs.

Today is pylometrics which is easily the hardest of the P90X workouts its going to be tought but rewarding.

As far as supplements go i dosed project Z about 45 minutes before bed and i must say i had some good solid sleep aswell as not as much soreness as i expected which i atribute to Project Z its still too earlier to gauge any real benefits but im excited about it. I also dosed 2 OEP this morning and 1 15 minutes ago.

Will post up some results from my pylometrics workout later tonight thanks! and leave you with this.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the new jack3d fruit punch and can comment on the falvor mines hopefully coming soon and am excited.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Ok so yesterday was a solid day i got in a pylometrics workout around 4:30 and boy is it hard it really is a great workout though my legs are sore today for sure. But the main point i want to bring to you today is about project z i dosed it about 30 minutes before bed last night and i must say i had the Best sleep ive had in a long time i woke up this morning greatly refreshed, now i got about 8 hours sleep and still usually i feel like i need more, im usually yawning quite often throughout the morning but that was non exsitent i woke up and was like dang i feel good. I had two pretty vivid dreams aswell and i usually dont remember the dreams i had but i did today. Overall i feel like even after 2 days its kicking in wonderfully.

Thats the only things i have noticed so far and will keep you posted further. im heading down to do an arms workout today im using my own arm workout rather then the p90x one because i cut out shoulder work for a little while as there not 100% and instead will focus just on forearms, triceps, biceps and do my rotator cuff exercises. SO im excited to go head down and will post another update tommorow as im heading out after the gym.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The recovery is looking good. Deep sleep will let you heal up quick!!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The recovery is looking good. Deep sleep will let you heal up quick!!
ya just after two days i can already feel its gonna be nice and ive been having trouble sleeping the past two weeks so that good night sleep is much needed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am useless if I do not get a solid 8 hours sleep. The recovery from my workouts goes to **** fast. My age does not help with that either.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
subbed

You notice that it makes u sleepy? or doesnt really effect that aspect?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of update yesterday was very busy but today i plan on doing legs and abs so i'll post that up a little bit later. But as far as project Z goes yesterday i dosed again aswell as the night before and i noticed good night sleep both times in response to the post above no it doesnt really make me sleepy persay i feel a little more relaxed and what not but deffinately helps me as far as staying asleep and i do notice i fall asleep a little bit faster. If thats what you wanted to know? It seems to be a great product so far its only been 4 days so i cant attribute any strength gains yet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are resting better and the sleep is more recuperative, surely there will be the potential for strength gain even if it is not the primary function of the product. I don't really gain "strength" when I take 1-carboxy but the deeper/better sleep helps the intensity so it is a great bonus of the product. Sounds like Universal may have a winner here, can't wait to hear some more about what is in Project Z and when it will be released.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
If you are resting better and the sleep is more recuperative, surely there will be the potential for strength gain even if it is not the primary function of the product. I don't really gain "strength" when I take 1-carboxy but the deeper/better sleep helps the intensity so it is a great bonus of the product. Sounds like Universal may have a winner here, can't wait to hear some more about what is in Project Z and when it will be released.
Ya i agree 100% and i deffinately feel They have a solid product going here being relaxed and being 100% for my workouts is huge it may have no direct strength increase right away but the quality of my workouts will surely rise which will lead to a strength increase in its own. and enough talk im going to workout.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
do you notice any pumps or cortisol lowering effects? within 30 minutes of taking the paks?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok well this is my third time trying to post this both times i get to end and somehow ended up deleting it or moving to another page by accident. Anyways sorry for the no updates recently ive had major car problems where basically thursday and friday i woke up too flat tires each day and i found out my rims had Corrosion and i had to replace all 4 for 700$ :shocked: and that basicallly messed up my whole schedule for the week but im back now and ready.

PROJECT Z NOTES: Sleep is great so far whole week been getting better sleep feeling more rested each morning and recovery is up even though i barely lifted past 3 days.

SO i had a great workout today light/moderate chest and back day to get back in it. Going to switch pylo and chest and back and do pylo tommorow chest and back tuesday and i'll be good.

AS far as the question above i really dont notice either.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How did this end up for you then bro? Were you able to finish the can or did your cycle get interrupted?

It looks like you were reaping the benefits while you were running it. Log was looking good man. Sorry i wasn't able to be in sooner. Had some things of my own to sort as well so i know how that is.

Hg