Delta Force Review of AI samples (Chocolate & Vanilla Protein, Cycle Support Orange)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Delta Force Review of AI samples (Chocolate & Vanilla Protein, Cycle Support Orange)

Firstly a huge thanks to Anabolic Innovations, and especially to CROWLER & pembroke3355 for giving so many of us AM members a change to test these 3 products!

Whey Blend Chocolate:
Smell & Texture: My sample did not have any smell and the powder was very fine a white
Mixability: I mixed my sample in a bottle with 16oz of water then shaken, it mixed very well and all powder was dissolved easily there was a little foam in the bottle which I liked
Taste: Tasted was very good, it taste like white chocolate, its sweet but not too sweet and left a good after taste once I finish although macros were not listed I felt satisfied long after I finish

Whey Blend Vanila:
Smell & Texture: My sample did not have any smell and the powder was very fine a white as expected
Mixability: I mixed my sample in a bottle with 12oz of water this time then shaken, it mixed very well and all powder was dissolved easily, just as good as in the 16oz test, I was so busy I left the bottle sit and got dried, when i went to wash it the dried drink was easily washed away, I really liked this b/c sometimes I dont get up right away to wash my bottles and some powders are hard to remove.
Taste: Tasted was very good although similar to the chocolate and has a sweet after taste, also felt satisfied long after I finish.

Cycle Support Orange:
Smell & Texture: I did not know the serving were this small looks like in tea spoon size, powder is very fine and has an orange smell
Mixability: I mixed my sample in a bottle with 8oz of water and it mixed very well, i just spanned the bottle around and could see that it was all mixed w/o shaking the bottle.
Taste: The taste was not as strong as the previous 2 samples, it still has an orange tingle in there but not the same after taste like the protein powders, considering that this product has many other benefits taste should not be your only concern, I really like it.

I look forward to see the protein getting in the market, I really like these protein samples and already bought Cycle Support in Orange for my next cycle!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the opportunity to try these supps, I really enjoy them :thumbsup: