Anabolic Innovation Beta Samples Review And A Spoiler!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First all, I want to thank the guys at AI for sending me these. Samples are always fun! In this case, it was more of a tease as I want more ASAP!

Beta Chocolate Whey Blend: Mixed it with 6 to 8 ounces of milk, shaken, not stirred, and mixed very well! Smelled good, too! I like this. A lot! It tastes like the leftover milk from a bowl of cocoa pebbles!! I'll definitely be grabbing this! It didn't leave that burnt chocolate taste in my mouth like some others do. 10/10

Beta Vanilla Whey Blend: Same as above, only I mixed the Orange cycle Support in with the vanilla and I am NOT a fan of vanilla normally, but DAMN!! With the cycle support thrown in, this tasted like an orange creamsicle!!! More like a dreamsicle!! I don't buy vanilla, but I will be buying this to mix future uses of cycle support in! There were a few tiny clumps/pieces of the cycle support, but it was no big deal. They were easy to break up with my tongue and went down fine! 10/10

AI has some sick deals coming up for the New Years Sale. Get 5lbs of whey and a bottle of either TestoPRO, Cycle Support, POST Cycle Support, STOKED!, or GlYcobol for $59.48!! The other sick deal is get Cycle Support Orange for only $29.99 each when you buy TWO!! Guess who's getting a chunk of my $$ New Years?! Thanks again guys!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These reviews have gone about as well as anyone could hope. Thanks for taking the time to post this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great job bd. so yours mixed up good to huh. i was just over at bb. and those guy were complaining of clumping, i can't figure that out. mine mixed up smooth as silk. btw i agree 100% on taste.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great job bd. so yours mixed up good to huh. i was just over at bb. and those guy were complaining of clumping, i can't figure that out. mine mixed up smooth as silk. btw i agree 100% on taste.
I had no clumping issues at all. I use the blender bottle with the steel ball, so mine was perfect. Then again, everyone over at BB has something to b!tch about..... :bryce:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had no clumping issues at all. I use the blender bottle with the steel ball, so mine was perfect. Then again, everyone over at BB has something to b!tch about..... :bryce:
hahaha, i forgot the 1st commandment-remember the source, lol.
i am with you, i enjoyed the hell out it-wish i had more.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this echos my sentiments completely.

I was unsure if we were supposed to put reviews online, or just email them back to Joe. I let him know that while i usually dont like vanilla (which is why I threw in the CS) I was shocked at how delicious it was. the chocolate balanced creamy and sweet very well.

I was impressed!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, i forgot the 1st commandment-remember the source, lol.
i am with you, i enjoyed the hell out it-wish i had more.
EXACTLY!! Don't get me wrong, bb.com is a great source! Great source of contention.........anyways....

Agreed. Will definitely be picking some up for the sale, wallet permitting. I DEFINITELY need some Cycle Support and protein for a 1T-Tren cycle starting soon. Wouldn't mind some TestoPRO and Glycobol as an addition to my PCT.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this echos my sentiments completely.

I was unsure if we were supposed to put reviews online, or just email them back to Joe. I let him know that while i usually dont like vanilla (which is why I threw in the CS) I was shocked at how delicious it was. the chocolate balanced creamy and sweet very well.

I was impressed!
I wasn't sure either, then I saw a few guys posting, so i joined in and did both! lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
EXACTLY!! Don't get me wrong, bb.com is a great source! Great source of contention.........anyways....

Agreed. Will definitely be picking some up for the sale, wallet permitting. I DEFINITELY need some Cycle Support and protein for a 1T-Tren cycle starting soon. Wouldn't mind some TestoPRO and Glycobol as an addition to my PCT.
i been a member there since 1-06, but hadn't posted in over a year until pembroke convinced me to run a log of testopro there. btw get some testopro very good stuff.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i been a member there since 1-06, but hadn't posted in over a year until pembroke convinced me to run a log of testopro there. btw get some testopro very good stuff.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things on the TestoPRO. I need a test booster to throw into my PCT on top of the Testosterone Recovery Stack, just for peace of mind to go with my other goodies. I was looking at TestoPRO or PhytoTest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things on the TestoPRO. I need a test booster to throw into my PCT on top of the Testosterone Recovery Stack, just for peace of mind to go with my other goodies. I was looking at TestoPRO or PhytoTest.
haven't tried phytotest-haven't had to, testopro was plenty good enough. had my wife threateningt to visit her mothers house, lol. libido was borderline insane. and i am 51.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haven't tried phytotest-haven't had to, testopro was plenty good enough. had my wife threateningt to visit her mothers house, lol. libido was borderline insane. and i am 51.
OK! I'm sold! lol Good thing I'm single and have several girls I see off n on! I wear one out, call another. Courtesy of Anabolic Innovations!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK! I'm sold! lol Good thing I'm single and have several girls I see off n on! I wear one out, call another. Courtesy of Anabolic Innovations!!
lucky dog!!!! it aint easy being married at 51 with the libido of a teenager, lol.:sasmokin:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lucky dog!!!! it aint easy being married at 51 with the libido of a teenager, lol.:sasmokin:
I remember being in that boat with an ex while on The One. Carpal tunnel is a bitch!! lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember being in that boat with an ex while on The One. Carpal tunnel is a bitch!! lol
hahaha, my wife chipped in and got me a fleshlight, lol. oh, no i didn't just say that!:shocked:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMFAO!! I'm not real sure what to do with that........lol :eek:
take my word on it-GET THE TESTOPRO! that stuff is goood.:sasmokin:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take my word on it-GET THE TESTOPRO! that stuff is goood.:sasmokin:

Maybe we can get Nutra and AI to run a TestoPRO/Fleshlight combo! I might never leave the house! lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we can get Nutra and AI to run a TestoPRO/Fleshlight combo! I might never leave the house! lol
hahaha, if i had all those woman you got i would never leave the house-makes me green with envy when i think of those days-geez.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
First all, I want to thank the guys at AI for sending me these. Samples are always fun! In this case, it was more of a tease as I want more ASAP!

Beta Chocolate Whey Blend: Mixed it with 6 to 8 ounces of milk, shaken, not stirred, and mixed very well! Smelled good, too! I like this. A lot! It tastes like the leftover milk from a bowl of cocoa pebbles!! I'll definitely be grabbing this! It didn't leave that burnt chocolate taste in my mouth like some others do. 10/10

Beta Vanilla Whey Blend: Same as above, only I mixed the Orange cycle Support in with the vanilla and I am NOT a fan of vanilla normally, but DAMN!! With the cycle support thrown in, this tasted like an orange creamsicle!!! More like a dreamsicle!! I don't buy vanilla, but I will be buying this to mix future uses of cycle support in! There were a few tiny clumps/pieces of the cycle support, but it was no big deal. They were easy to break up with my tongue and went down fine! 10/10

AI has some sick deals coming up for the New Years Sale. Get 5lbs of whey and a bottle of either TestoPRO, Cycle Support, POST Cycle Support, STOKED!, or GlYcobol for $59.48!! The other sick deal is get Cycle Support Orange for only $29.99 each when you buy TWO!! Guess who's getting a chunk of my $$ New Years?! Thanks again guys!
Big thank you for the review!