Anabolic Innovation Beta Samples Review And A Spoiler!

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Anabolic Innovation Beta Samples Review And A Spoiler!

First all, I want to thank the guys at AI for sending me these. Samples are always fun! In this case, it was more of a tease as I want more ASAP!

Beta Chocolate Whey Blend: Mixed it with 6 to 8 ounces of milk, shaken, not stirred, and mixed very well! Smelled good, too! I like this. A lot! It tastes like the leftover milk from a bowl of cocoa pebbles!! I'll definitely be grabbing this! It didn't leave that burnt chocolate taste in my mouth like some others do. 10/10

Beta Vanilla Whey Blend: Same as above, only I mixed the Orange cycle Support in with the vanilla and I am NOT a fan of vanilla normally, but DAMN!! With the cycle support thrown in, this tasted like an orange creamsicle!!! More like a dreamsicle!! I don't buy vanilla, but I will be buying this to mix future uses of cycle support in! There were a few tiny clumps/pieces of the cycle support, but it was no big deal. They were easy to break up with my tongue and went down fine! 10/10

AI has some sick deals coming up for the New Years Sale. Get 5lbs of whey and a bottle of either TestoPRO, Cycle Support, POST Cycle Support, STOKED!, or GlYcobol for $59.48!! The other sick deal is get Cycle Support Orange for only $29.99 each when you buy TWO!! Guess who's getting a chunk of my $$ New Years?! Thanks again guys!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

These reviews have gone about as well as anyone could hope. Thanks for taking the time to post this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

great job bd. so yours mixed up good to huh. i was just over at bb. and those guy were complaining of clumping, i can't figure that out. mine mixed up smooth as silk. btw i agree 100% on taste.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    great job bd. so yours mixed up good to huh. i was just over at bb. and those guy were complaining of clumping, i can't figure that out. mine mixed up smooth as silk. btw i agree 100% on taste.
    I had no clumping issues at all. I use the blender bottle with the steel ball, so mine was perfect. Then again, everyone over at BB has something to b!tch about.....
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I had no clumping issues at all. I use the blender bottle with the steel ball, so mine was perfect. Then again, everyone over at BB has something to b!tch about.....
    hahaha, i forgot the 1st commandment-remember the source, lol.
    i am with you, i enjoyed the hell out it-wish i had more.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

this echos my sentiments completely.

I was unsure if we were supposed to put reviews online, or just email them back to Joe. I let him know that while i usually dont like vanilla (which is why I threw in the CS) I was shocked at how delicious it was. the chocolate balanced creamy and sweet very well.

I was impressed!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

hahaha, i forgot the 1st commandment-remember the source, lol.
    i am with you, i enjoyed the hell out it-wish i had more.
    EXACTLY!! Don't get me wrong, bb.com is a great source! Great source of contention.........anyways....

Agreed. Will definitely be picking some up for the sale, wallet permitting. I DEFINITELY need some Cycle Support and protein for a 1T-Tren cycle starting soon. Wouldn't mind some TestoPRO and Glycobol as an addition to my PCT.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    this echos my sentiments completely.

I was unsure if we were supposed to put reviews online, or just email them back to Joe. I let him know that while i usually dont like vanilla (which is why I threw in the CS) I was shocked at how delicious it was. the chocolate balanced creamy and sweet very well.

I was impressed!
    I wasn't sure either, then I saw a few guys posting, so i joined in and did both! lol
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

EXACTLY!! Don't get me wrong, bb.com is a great source! Great source of contention.........anyways....

Agreed. Will definitely be picking some up for the sale, wallet permitting. I DEFINITELY need some Cycle Support and protein for a 1T-Tren cycle starting soon. Wouldn't mind some TestoPRO and Glycobol as an addition to my PCT.
    i been a member there since 1-06, but hadn't posted in over a year until pembroke convinced me to run a log of testopro there. btw get some testopro very good stuff.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

i been a member there since 1-06, but hadn't posted in over a year until pembroke convinced me to run a log of testopro there. btw get some testopro very good stuff.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things on the TestoPRO. I need a test booster to throw into my PCT on top of the Testosterone Recovery Stack, just for peace of mind to go with my other goodies. I was looking at TestoPRO or PhytoTest.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things on the TestoPRO. I need a test booster to throw into my PCT on top of the Testosterone Recovery Stack, just for peace of mind to go with my other goodies. I was looking at TestoPRO or PhytoTest.
    haven't tried phytotest-haven't had to, testopro was plenty good enough. had my wife threateningt to visit her mothers house, lol. libido was borderline insane. and i am 51.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

haven't tried phytotest-haven't had to, testopro was plenty good enough. had my wife threateningt to visit her mothers house, lol. libido was borderline insane. and i am 51.
    OK! I'm sold! lol Good thing I'm single and have several girls I see off n on! I wear one out, call another. Courtesy of Anabolic Innovations!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

OK! I'm sold! lol Good thing I'm single and have several girls I see off n on! I wear one out, call another. Courtesy of Anabolic Innovations!!
    lucky dog!!!! it aint easy being married at 51 with the libido of a teenager, lol.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

lucky dog!!!! it aint easy being married at 51 with the libido of a teenager, lol.
    I remember being in that boat with an ex while on The One. Carpal tunnel is a bitch!! lol
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

I remember being in that boat with an ex while on The One. Carpal tunnel is a bitch!! lol
    hahaha, my wife chipped in and got me a fleshlight, lol. oh, no i didn't just say that!
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

hahaha, my wife chipped in and got me a fleshlight, lol. oh, no i didn't just say that!

LMFAO!! I'm not real sure what to do with that........lol
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

LMFAO!! I'm not real sure what to do with that........lol
    take my word on it-GET THE TESTOPRO! that stuff is goood.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

take my word on it-GET THE TESTOPRO! that stuff is goood.

Maybe we can get Nutra and AI to run a TestoPRO/Fleshlight combo! I might never leave the house! lol
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Maybe we can get Nutra and AI to run a TestoPRO/Fleshlight combo! I might never leave the house! lol
    hahaha, if i had all those woman you got i would never leave the house-makes me green with envy when i think of those days-geez.
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

First all, I want to thank the guys at AI for sending me these. Samples are always fun! In this case, it was more of a tease as I want more ASAP!

Beta Chocolate Whey Blend: Mixed it with 6 to 8 ounces of milk, shaken, not stirred, and mixed very well! Smelled good, too! I like this. A lot! It tastes like the leftover milk from a bowl of cocoa pebbles!! I'll definitely be grabbing this! It didn't leave that burnt chocolate taste in my mouth like some others do. 10/10

Beta Vanilla Whey Blend: Same as above, only I mixed the Orange cycle Support in with the vanilla and I am NOT a fan of vanilla normally, but DAMN!! With the cycle support thrown in, this tasted like an orange creamsicle!!! More like a dreamsicle!! I don't buy vanilla, but I will be buying this to mix future uses of cycle support in! There were a few tiny clumps/pieces of the cycle support, but it was no big deal. They were easy to break up with my tongue and went down fine! 10/10

AI has some sick deals coming up for the New Years Sale. Get 5lbs of whey and a bottle of either TestoPRO, Cycle Support, POST Cycle Support, STOKED!, or GlYcobol for $59.48!! The other sick deal is get Cycle Support Orange for only $29.99 each when you buy TWO!! Guess who's getting a chunk of my $$ New Years?! Thanks again guys!
    Big thank you for the review!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review Of Beta samples of Anabolic Innovations Whey
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:03 PM
  2. ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS BETA SAMPLES
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs