ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS BETA SAMPLES - AnabolicMinds.com

ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS BETA SAMPLES

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS BETA SAMPLES

I received my Beta samples of Anabolic's new whey protein and their orange flavored Cycle Support. The Cycle Support has already been a staple for me in my supplement stash and the orange flavoring took this product to another level. The ingredient profile is stellar and now the taste is fabulous as well. Now it was time to test their whey samples. I was given a vanilla and chocolate sample. They recommended that I mix the vanilla whey with the Cycle Support orange. I mixed them both in 8 oz of milk and if any of you guys like orange cream popsicles then this will hit the spot. Mixability was excellent with no clumps. That was last night and this morning I mixed the chocolate sample of whey in water to see how it worked in that respect. Once again it mixed nicely and the flavor reminded me of cocoa. Congrats to Anabolic Innovations!! If these samples are any indication of the final products to come...you will be adding two more great supplements to an already solid line.

AZ
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how did I miss this review ???

Thank you!

Did you email us back to get the Beta samples of the libido sup and also the energy sup?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So the AI Whey is finally coming back to light...

Good review AZ! Still waiting on my samples to arrive.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how did I miss this review ???

Thank you!

Did you email us back to get the Beta samples of the libido sup and also the energy sup?
    Flying under the radar as usual. I have received the Energy and Libido beta samples and started taking them today. I will put up a thread shortly.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Flying under the radar as usual. I have received the Energy and Libido beta samples and started taking them today. I will put up a thread shortly.
    cmon az, i want to know what you think of the energy caps. post that review, lol.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Here or in another thread?
  7. Diamond Member

Here or in another thread?
    i vote start another one. lets give ai the pub, lol.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Good to go bubba!! Coming up.
  9. Diamond Member

Good to go bubba!! Coming up.
    tick tock. lol.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

First installment up..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Samples
    By hyperkondriac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:26 AM
  2. Review Of Beta samples of Anabolic Innovations Whey
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:03 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovations Beta testing
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0