Anabolic Innovations Vanilla Beta Sample with CS

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So the goods came today in the mail. Sweet!

I was excited to try the protein, as I have been really wanting to see AI add protein back to their lineup. Awesome!

So heres how it went down.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So I picked the Vanilla beta sample and the orange CS and mixed them together with 8oz. of skim milk. Followed the directions. Mixed up nicely and down the gullet she went.

Taste is great. No surprise. I can eat the Orange CS out of the tub. lol

Final Review. 10/10 and 1 Automotive Technicians Thumb Up!!!

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
:)

Thanks for the samples guys. I really appreciate it.

Looks like NP's famous New Years Sale will have some sick deals from AI.

Vanilla Protein here I come.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried mine separately and they mixed great and tasted great. nice review.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i tried mine separately and they mixed great and tasted great. nice review.
Thanks man.

I love Vanilla. I can tolerate other proteins, but I always go back to vanilla.

I am very happy that vanilla is on the list of AI proteins.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man.

I love Vanilla. I can tolerate other proteins, but I always go back to vanilla.

I am very happy that vanilla is on the list of AI proteins.
i am late going to try the choc right now, but hey-the vanilla was very good, and mixability was great.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just having the chocolate now! Amazing! Reminds me of chocolate isolyze by species whi by far the best I've ever had

I always use water in my shakes. I don't eat dairy. It was nice flavor.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just having the chocolate now! Amazing! Reminds me of chocolate isolyze by species whi by far the best I've ever had

I always use water in my shakes. I don't eat dairy. It was nice flavor.
Yeah, I know milk has to go.... But damn she tastes so gooooood........

lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beta protein reviews have been pretty good so far, especially the vanilla!

Thanks for the feedback and continued support!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The beta protein reviews have been pretty good so far, especially the vanilla!

Thanks for the feedback and continued support!
I agree the reviews have been good and we like hearing the feedback. This feedback helps us in deciding if any changes need to be made.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Damn my man great review with pics. I am some what unhappy that you did not give us a updated pic of the pup.:)
No fear, the bitch is here! :)

43 pounds this morning.

House is a wreck, please excuse the mess.

Here she is filling out really well. Taken about 5 minutes ago.

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No fear, the bitch is here! :)

43 pounds this morning.

House is a wreck, please excuse the mess.

Here she is filling out really well. Taken about 5 minutes ago.
She is looking strong very nice.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
She is looking strong very nice.:)

Thank you!

She is such a sissy, its so funny. lol Coming around nicely, still working on consistency with commands, but she is young. It will come.

I am going to get some vids monday nite at training. I will youtube them and throw them up this week.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you!

She is such a sissy, its so funny. lol Coming around nicely, still working on consistency with commands, but she is young. It will come.

I am going to get some vids monday nite at training. I will youtube them and throw them up this week.
Please do my friend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just keep an eye out for michael vick, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wasn't saying that merely to be funny, here in indy we have a lot of dognappings. some teenagers were in the news for stealing a pup from the damn humane society that had already been scheduled for adoption-damn near broke the little girl's heart who was supposed to get it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i wasn't saying that merely to be funny, here in indy we have a lot of dognappings. some teenagers were in the news for stealing a pup from the damn humane society that had already been scheduled for adoption-damn near broke the little girl's heart who was supposed to get it.
ahh, okay, my mistake. My apologies.

Thats terrible to hear. I guess they got the dog back for the girl?

Yes, dognappings happen for numerous reasons. Few of which are with good intent(though it does happen).

Its a pretty touchy subject for me. I get pretty fired up when abuse, neglect, prejudice or BSL gets brought up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahh, okay, my mistake. My apologies.

Thats terrible to hear. I guess they got the dog back for the girl?

Yes, dognappings happen for numerous reasons. Few of which are with good intent(though it does happen).

Its a pretty touchy subject for me. I get pretty fired up when abuse, neglect, prejudice or BSL gets brought up.
no need for apologies, i feel the same. my dog is my faithful companion and a big part of my cardio program, lol. he chases squirrel's and i chase him-he was an abused pup and is now a full family member.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
no need for apologies, i feel the same. my dog is my faithful companion and a big part of my cardio program, lol. he chases squirrel's and i chase him-he was an abused pup and is now a full family member.
Kudos to you for that!

Get a picture up in here. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am excited to give these a go. Should be here shortly

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine arrived last week and my daughter presented the package to me this morning, so I didn't take it yet. I put it in my bag to bring to work today so I could try it, and then left my bag at home. I will have the shakes tonight and put up my review. I will give it a true test without the milk because that is how I take my shakes, water only. Great review!
Man that is a beautiful pit ya got there. Is she a blue, she has such a nice shimmer to her coat looks like she may be a blue pit. I lost my sweetheart of 15 1/2 years about 5 months ago. Broke my heart into peices. Just now getting to where I think I am ready for another girl. We have a really cool little French Pug/French Bulldog mix that is a male. Short muscular little thing with a flat face. LOL Really thinking about another pit but Homeowners insurance is the ONLY thing keeping me from doing it right now. Which is ridiculous because these dogs don't bite humans unless abused or trained to do so. I have had tons of different dogs and the American Pit Bull is the best, most loyal, and eager to please breed I have owned. I bred them for 4 years and finally stopped because the quality of people coming by to see the pups frightened me. I knew their were to many shady people who just wanted to use the dogs instead of having another member of the family.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived last week and my daughter presented the package to me this morning, so I didn't take it yet. I put it in my bag to bring to work today so I could try it, and then left my bag at home. I will have the shakes tonight and put up my review. I will give it a true test without the milk because that is how I take my shakes, water only. Great review!
Man that is a beautiful pit ya got there. Is she a blue, she has such a nice shimmer to her coat looks like she may be a blue pit. I lost my sweetheart of 15 1/2 years about 5 months ago. Broke my heart into peices. Just now getting to where I think I am ready for another girl. We have a really cool little French Pug/French Bulldog mix that is a male. Short muscular little thing with a flat face. LOL Really thinking about another pit but Homeowners insurance is the ONLY thing keeping me from doing it right now. Which is ridiculous because these dogs don't bite humans unless abused or trained to do so. I have had tons of different dogs and the American Pit Bull is the best, most loyal, and eager to please breed I have owned. I bred them for 4 years and finally stopped because the quality of people coming by to see the pups frightened me. I knew their were to many shady people who just wanted to use the dogs instead of having another member of the family.
I am sorry to hear of your loss. I would break down if I lost either of my dogs.

I am glad to hear your coming around and looking for another family pet.

My homeowners insurace is with State Farm. They have no breed specific policy. Thank goodness.

Thank you for being aware of the bad owners out there.

She is a blue. Boy is she a handful. Still working through her fear stages. Kind of rough giving commands when she is fearful. She is very very food motivated though, so we have an upper hand there.

Thanks for posting in here man.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just mixed my packet of chocolate protein with 2 cups cooked oatmeal.

Very good addition to my oats.

1 cups Oats
1 tbsp honey
1 packet of Beta Chocolate protein.

Yummy!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SOunds good with the oatmeal. I always mess the consistency up when trying to do mine that way. However I do like adding a scoop of chocolate shake to my coffee instead of a flavored creamer on occasion. I call it the MuscleMocha latte'. LOL

Take care of that girl she is gorgeous. Makes me miss mine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
SOunds good with the oatmeal. I always mess the consistency up when trying to do mine that way. However I do like adding a scoop of chocolate shake to my coffee instead of a flavored creamer on occasion. I call it the MuscleMocha latte'. LOL

Take care of that girl she is gorgeous. Makes me miss mine.
yeah we will. they both go to training tonight.

lol. yeah, I add protein to my coffee as well.

take a look at this puppy picture of her. this belongs on a tshirt or in a frame.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh my goodness! he is adoreable.

Speaking of puppies, did you see that they are releasing Marmaduke sometime this year? I wonder how well that one will translate to a movie. I doubt most kids today have even heard of him. I saw the preview for it when I took my daughter to the Chipmunks movie this weekend.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Oh my goodness! she is adoreable.

Speaking of puppies, did you see that they are releasing Marmaduke sometime this year? I wonder how well that one will translate to a movie. I doubt most kids today have even heard of him. I saw the preview for it when I took my daughter to the Chipmunks movie this weekend.
Marmaduke should be a riot!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Marmaduke should be a riot!
It opened with a shot of a Mini Cooper going down the road with Marmadukes head and shoulders sticking out of the sun roof. Will be too funny. I am glad I am not the only one who shares in the excitement. LOL

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah we will. they both go to training tonight.

lol. yeah, I add protein to my coffee as well.

take a look at this puppy picture of her. this belongs on a tshirt or in a frame.
That is a truely awesome pic!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
As promised here is Sapphire in basic obedience training. Commanded to stay in a sit position away from handler while distractions are going on. She executes the command perfectly!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IxZeC11BHE"]YouTube- staysit.mov[/ame]

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Here is Spot in advanced training doing a 3 board jump on command then another small jump with the handler(my gal).

He can jump ALOT higher than this!

This is a cake walk for him. As you can see. I think he could jump the whole stand if we worked him on it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcuhjF-eAgQ"]YouTube- spot3boardjump.mov[/ame]

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed mine also. i use cs daily but still have plenty of choc. i really enjoyed the whey