Stats:

Starting weight: 193
End of first week: 194
End of second week: 194
End of third week: 195
End of fourth week: 198
End of fifth week: 202
End of sixth week: 204

2 Weeks Pre-Load: NOW Foods, Hawthorn Berry 550 mg (1 cap 2 times a day).
- I didn’t get a head ache like my first cycle.

Cycle: CEL P-Plex (30/30/30/40/40/40)
Dosed (10mg at 6am and 20mg at 4pm and then 20mg at 6am and 20mg at 4pm)

On Cycle Supplements:

CEL Cycle Assist (throughout cycle 4 caps 2X a day) Dosed (11am and after 9pm)
- I slacked on my 11am dosing more than I would have liked (busy at work). Around week 4 I started seeing some sides and did my best not to miss after that.

Taurine
- Started week 3 at 3g prior to work out.
- Week 5 I bumped it up to 3g in the am and 3g prior to work out.

Week 1: 30mg
- I felt a little tiered the first 2 days but not as bad as with H-Drol. With H-Drol I was a zombie. With P-Plex I just didn’t want to do anything so I sat around and watched football. I’m glad I started on a Saturday so I could get away with doing nothing for two days.
- There’s not much to report. Mid week my skin is oily which is not normal for me and did not happen on H-Drol.
-By the end of the first week the oily skin is gone.
Sides: Other than the oily skin for a few days, none.

Week 2: 30mg
- I’m eating more. Not like H-Drol where I was ravenously hungry and ate everything I could but more of a constant hunger.
Sides: None

Week 3: 30mg
- Some lifts are going up but not drastically and not all of them. (I was very much at plateau prior to this cycle)
- At this point my cycle I have gained some muscle and lost quite a bit of body fat!
Sides: None

Week 4: 40mg
- Lifts are still going up steadily but not chest exercises. I dropped one exercise to see if I was over training.
- Feeling some minor random pumps, muscles tight during the week.
- Over all just felt good.
Sides: None all week but on the weekend I had a little back pump discomfort and minor headache. I was out of town and did not have any Taurine. I was going to bump up to 50mg for the last two weeks but decided not to because of this.

Week 5: 40mg
- Chest went up! Everything else is going up too! Feeling GREAT!
- Good pumps and feeling Euphoric / Alpha / Minor Aggression
Sides: Some minor back pumps and head ache. Bumped up the Taurine to 2X’s a day and felt great!

Week 6: 40mg
- Felt the best yet! I felt even better than week five. H-Drol I was ready to be done but with P-Plex I wish I could keep going for another week or two.
- Lifts were all up!
- Ate like carbs like crazy and put on some fat at the end of the week. I don’t put fat on easy at all but it came on fast the last week.
Sides: Some minor back pumps. Taurine at 2X’s a day is the best!

Post Cycle:

Clomid 50/50/25/12/00
Nolva 20/20/10/05/00
ATD 00/00/00/25/25

Tribulus
- Starting week 3 at 1g 2X a day

NOW Foods Maca 500mg
- Starting week 3 at 2 caps 2X a day

Anabolic Xtreme Lean FX
- Starting week 3 at 1 cap 3 times a day

Post cycle went really well. I felt great the whole time. I kept my gains as far as strength and leaned out quite a bit. I had a little drop in libido the third week but I added the Trib and Maca which seemed to help. When the low dosed ATD was introduced I had morning wood from there on out.

Summary:

All in all, I would say that I loved P-Plex. It seemed very mild to me with very little sides at all until the end. Even then they were very manageable with supporting supps. I’d say 30mg would work great for recomp and 40mg for a lean bulk. Just watch the carbs! Thanks to LEARN for hooking me up with an old 15mg bottle that I will be utilizing on my next P-Plex run in the future.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Not the way I would personally run the cycle or the PCT, but congrats on the gains.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, for anyone reading, just wanted to point out that P-Plex will no longer be available after Jan 4th, but can be purchased at prices as low as 19.95 per bottle from certain retailers while supplies last.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good run. I managed to get me a bottle of p-plex and m-drol before then ban.. Can't wait to run it

hey CEL u mentioned u would have ran it differently, how would u recomend it for a recomp?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
nice review... felt the same way about PPlex... wk3.5-6 were awesome!!! Went up to 40mg last 3 wks and only side i noticed was mild back pumps on heavy legs and deads but other than that felt great the whole time and no lethargy like some other anabolics... will be using PPlex as a kickstart to my test e cycle coming up here after the first of the year. I cant wait!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good run. I managed to get me a bottle of p-plex and m-drol before then ban.. Can't wait to run it

hey CEL u mentioned u would have ran it differently, how would u recomend it for a recomp?
I would take it for 4 weeks at 30 mg per day.

I may also add in the Topical Formestane at the beginning of week 2 or 3 and overlap it into PCT if wanting a somewhat drier cycle.

My personal PCT is Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT by SNS along with PCT Assist by us. If you want a cortisol blocker, I suggest our Suppress-C, but if you want a capsule, I'd go with Reduce XT by SNS.

retroshaper

Awards

Good luck bro! Have fun with it.

retroshaper

Awards
nice review... felt the same way about PPlex... wk3.5-6 were awesome!!! Went up to 40mg last 3 wks and only side i noticed was mild back pumps on heavy legs and deads but other than that felt great the whole time and no lethargy like some other anabolics... will be using PPlex as a kickstart to my test e cycle coming up here after the first of the year. I cant wait!
You summed it up perfectly! Good luck with your run man!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
nice review gratz on the gains!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a great recomp cycle based on how my run went. P-Plex seems very versatile to me. Diet is key!
Agree. In the cases where you see some people that dont gain as well as others, complex carb intake being too low is usually the culprit.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For anyone reading and wanting to try P-Plex, Lockout is clearancing it out at 9.95 per bottle while supplies last or until they stop selling.

TF has already stopped.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn!! 10$!!!! and i got mine for 25 just a couple days ago.. shoulda waited..