Vapor XT Log - double S - AnabolicMinds.com

Vapor XT Log - double S

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Vapor XT Log - double S

Wanted to first give much thanks to AMS for allowing me to test out their new Thermogenic Vapor XT Advanced Muscle Science > Learn, Apply, Grow

About me:

37 year old competitive bodybuilder (no gear); 5'9" 190 lbs

Training - Hany Rambod's FST-7 currently 7 weeks in.Currently run a 2 on/1 off schedule

Workout 1 Chest
    "" 2 - Quads
    "" 3 Back
    "" 4 Hamstrings

Also incorporate smaller muscle groups, Tri's, Bi's, traps, shoulders, calves and abs with the above.Generally large muscle and one smaller.

Cardio - 3-4 days a week, upon rising, empty stomach; Treadmill, 30-45 mins average of 3.5-4.5 mps with incline of 5 or less.

Right now in the offseason, planning on getting ready for July OCB shows here in New England.

Diet is about 75% clean, although I do enjoy Ice Cream and Pizza.Heck might as well before the diet kicks into overdrive.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 1:

I am somewhat caffeine sensitive so decided to try just one pill for my morning cardio. I generally use an ECA stack with 12.5 mg of Primatene ephedrine.

Ingested 1 pill, large glass of water and waited about 20 minutes for effects to kick in.

Decided to do a 30 minute Treadmill program which fluctuated between 3.5-4mph with an incline of about 5. Keeps me at a fast walk and still in fat burning mode; roughly 300 calories.

Generally with my ECA stack I start sweating around the 18 minute mark, well today I started sweating around the 13 minute mark. Felt good. Nice clean burn, no jitters. Finished my walk and continued to sweat for a few more minutes which is always good.

Again didn't feel jittery or anything and hrs later didn't crash.

All in all, Day 1 was a success in my mind.
  3. Board Sponsor

Good feedback keep it coming.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Wasn't able to do cardio this morning due to one of my rug rats early rising.

So decided to give Vapor a try at the gym. Popped one pill and a quick protein only shake about 45 minutes before heading to the gym. Didn't really feel much of a rush today, could have been that I was sleep deprived or the fact I was battling a nasty head cold. Tmw is a new day and may take the dosage up to 2 pills...
  5. Board Sponsor

Taking it on an empty stomach helps quite a bit.
    ForeRunner Labs

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

subbed
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Had a lil insomnia this morning, could be that I couldn't breathe so I figured, get ur a$$ on the treadmill so I did. Took (1) Vaport Tab 10 minutes prior, empty stomach and once again another great walk. Started sweating again at the 15 minute mark, had treadmill on a 7 incline and 4 mph, 30 minutes total.

Tell you what, got off and my breathing was so much better. Combo of the exercise and the Vapor overheated my body and cleared up the nasal passages.

Another successful day.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'm back again, I know youy missed me. Decided to hit the gym this afternoon and do some legs, popped 1 cap 30 minutes prior and went on my way.

Started with Leg Extensions, cruised thru 4 sets, moved onto Squats, 4 sets, decided to do a light weight, ass to floor for 4 sets. Cruised thru these.

Then moved onto Leg Press. Did my first set and by this time I was sweating my a$$ off. Looked at my buddy and asked...you warm or is it me. He says, I'm f'in freezin and he's was doing the same workout, pound for pound, number for number, so I'm thinking, it's gotta be the Vapor. Finished off with Heavy Leg Extensions, my buddies struggling and I'm cruisin along. Was a nice burn, not jittery or foggyness that some thermogenics give.

As I write this 4 hrs later, still feeling good, no crashes........
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Up early again this morning, maybe cause I fell alseep early last night or perhaps the fact that Santa is on his way or last but not least, Festivus is upon us.

Anyway decided to take it up a notch and pop 2 pills for a morning Cardio session.Waited my 10-15 minutes (empty stomach) and hit the treadmill. Did a 40 minute, 300 calorie 4-4.5 mph walk, no incline this morning.

Little bit different today, Felt warm about the 15 minute mark but as I sit here writing this, I am not sweating profusely, still quite warm but on the positive note, my head is not tweaking like it sometimes does from ECA....

Not quite sure if this is a success but definitely feel warmer than times when I do cardio thermogenic free...

You be the judge!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Hi All,

Haven't disappeared. Decided to take this week off from Cardio and training, heal up some injuries and let the Body recoup...

Happy Holidays to all!
  11. Board Sponsor

Happy Holidays double S
    ForeRunner Labs

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Back in the saddle today. Went to the gym with Wifey and decided to pop (1) Vapor prior ro hitting the treadmill. SInce I took about 1 week off, decided to ease back into things. 20 minutes, 3.5 mph on treadmill. Nothing really to report. Felt alert but didnt burn like I usually do but also didnt walk at the same intensity I am used to.

One thing I have to say is Vapor makes me VERY hungry. I thought it was coincidence but this is about the 3 or 4th time I have finished a walk or workout and been famished.

Anyone else notice this?
  13. Board Sponsor

Hmmm, do you get hungry after taking caffeine? I would assume the opposite but just curious.
    ForeRunner Labs

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Royd,

Caffeine generally has a supressant effect on me but I have found some thermogenics to increase my apetite...I know, I'm weird....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Holiday rust coming of nicely. Hit the gym for an early workout taking the legs to the next level, gawd knows I need it!!

Took my 1 cap 30 minutes prior to lifting and of I went.

Again still following the FST7 program, starting off 5 minutes of bike work to warm up the joints, usually I let Leg Extensions do this for me but since it has been 20 or so degrees, and first thing in the morning, wanted to make sure I was adequately warm.

Moved onto 4 sets of Leg Extensions, zipping thru like always. Decided to change it up a bit and do some deadlifts, something I havent done in yrs....yes I am a competitive bodybuilder and don't do deads....WTF am I thinking.....

I actually used a bar tailored for Deads, kind of a heaxagonal bar that you step in with handles on the side...loved it!!After 2 sets I was flying, had a good sweat burning, good sense of being (like that huh) and again it was prob 50 degrees in the gym, so I sensed the Vapor was kicking in..

Moved onto Leg Press, 7 sets, 30 second intervals and seemed to blow thru these....then finished off with super heavy, 4 sets of Leg Extensions.

Grabbed a Racketball court and played an intense 30 minute session (heck been a while since I did Cardio)....

Today was a great day IMO, alert, burning and as I write this 5 hrs later, havent hit the wall/ sleepy feelings....

Happy New Year to all..Be safe and have a Great evening!
  16. Board Sponsor

Yeah they call those trap bars and your lucky your gym has one. They are nice. Have a good new year.
    ForeRunner Labs

17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Up early again this morning, maybe cause I fell alseep early last night or perhaps the fact that Santa is on his way or last but not least, Festivus is upon us.

Anyway decided to take it up a notch and pop 2 pills for a morning Cardio session.Waited my 10-15 minutes (empty stomach) and hit the treadmill. Did a 40 minute, 300 calorie 4-4.5 mph walk, no incline this morning.

Little bit different today, Felt warm about the 15 minute mark but as I sit here writing this, I am not sweating profusely, still quite warm but on the positive note, my head is not tweaking like it sometimes does from ECA....

Not quite sure if this is a success but definitely feel warmer than times when I do cardio thermogenic free...

You be the judge!!!
    i love strong stims, would the stim effect on this be considered in the strong category? alot of the new fatburners out seem to be weak in stim department.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i love strong stims, would the stim effect on this be considered in the strong category? alot of the new fatburners out seem to be weak in stim department.
    I guess it comes down to your tolerance level. My wife who is Colombian, i:e Caffeine is part of her blood did not feel anything with 3 caps but then again when I give her the ECA stack this had no effect either.I had her try Reset A.D. and this did nothing.

I have a very low tolerance, to be honest I keep it that way. I generally have fat burners or 2 cups of coffeecaffeinated drink in the morning and same thing again prior to workout. I don't want to depend on it for the pick me up.

Hope this helps.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

You know when everything seems to be aligning right?! Well so far this is how I feel.

Starting a new Business, got free office space, have some partners willing to help me on a per diem basis and am focussing on 2 BBing shows this summer, hopefully this momentum will keep going...

Anyway Today it was time to Vaporize!!!

Woke up early this morning while the kids were alseep in their beds waiting for Saint Nick....oops sorry, wrong story....although kids and wife were sleeping.

Been a little while since I did Cardio and decided to ease back into it! Popped (1) Vapor 15 minutes prior to walking, empty stomach and then embarked on a 30 minute, 300 calorie walk 3.5-4 mph. Once again sweat feeling hit about the 15 minute mark which was great and as I write this am feeling euphoric, endorphines (sp) on high. (I'm am sure you can tell from my zani-ness.

If anyone has questions feel free to post them her or PM me directly. Still going strong, have a few tabs to still use and have been quite pleased with how this stuff makes me feel.

Happy 2010!!
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for taking time to reply-it seems like you are enjoying the vapor xt- good luck with your business venture and upcoming show[s].
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Hi All,

Perhaps I put too much stock into the new year already.Was in the gym 2 nights ago, took my 1 Vapor and undertook a great leg workout. Decided to play a game of racquetball which I generally do 2 nights a week for great cardio.

Well into the 2nd game I burst my Achilles tendon, first injury ever in my life, needless to say I will be out of action for a few months and will have to hault my reports.

Let me do so, the time spent on Vapor has been VERY positive, no crashes, good feeling of euphoria and will definitely jump on it again once I am able to....

When it rains it poors!
  22. Board Sponsor

Damn that sucks. How long to recover?
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

As a competitive BB'er this is the injury you do not want. 6 weeks in cast, 3-4 weeks in soft boot then months of rehab, could be up to a year before I regain any type of strength....

Google search Achilles Rupture...

I want to thank you for givin me the oppty. I will be back and hopefully you will allow me to log future products.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

that sucks man, good luck with your recovery
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.

The issue I would like to see addressed is the "Do Not exceed more than 6 caps in a 24-hour period" I totally do not get that if you're trying to base standards on the effective ECA stack of no more than 4 caps containing 200mgs of caffeine.

Vapor has 200 mgs of Caffeine also... but @ 6 caps??? Thats more than 1,200 mgs of caffeine per day if you take six caps. THATS IS JACKED ASS THINKING and totally insane. The ECA limit was 800 mgs in a 24 hour period with epehedrine. (4 Caps)

So, that 6 cap thing is a typo on the bottle or this Halostochine is REALLY weak as hell.

This needs to be discussed because at this point i'm suspicious.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

All right, round 2. I promised a full log and that's what I will do.

Been in the gym on and off the last few weeks but have now set the time and effort to put 4-5 days a week back into the gym.

Got up yesterday and decided to bang out chest and Triceps, taking 1 tab 30 minutes prior to workout. Again I am kind of caffeine sensitive and in previous trials this has what worked best.

Jumped back on the FST-7 pan which was working quite well before my injury. Was able to kick off right where I left off although poundages were down, which is always a slight bummer.

Started with 4 sets of incline presses, followed by 4 sets of incline flyes then flat db presses. Was feeling well ten moved onto the intense portion, 7 sets of Cable crossovers with 30 second rests. At about my 2nd set, heart was going and sweat was flowing but had the urge to keep going and power thru.

After this went onto Tricep dips with 35 lb between my legs (3 sets) then Cable overhead rope extensions, 7 sets again 30 second rest. Flying high and felt the energy going.

Completed the workout with 20 minutes cardio and boy was I dripping, felt good to be back in and would like to believe that Vapor definitely helped me along!

Thx for reading!!
  27. Board Sponsor

Nice to see you back in the gym man.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Got up Friday morning ready to hit the gym, had my 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal and 8 egg omlet (6 white, 2 yolks with some shredded low fat cheese),my goal was to do a low carb day to try and shock the system....time to get in serious mode for the summer.

I was fired up and ready to go, popped (1) vapor and headed to the gym with wifey.

Jumped into the FST-7 back workout starting with pull ups, then pull downswide grip plams out then onto db rows, just when I was really getting into the groove and starting to get a good burn, wifey pops up with a wonderfully green look about her. Mr Migraine had surfaced and of course being the good husband I ended my workout early and headed home.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Saturday

Woke up and Carbed up (not a true carb up as I only semi depleted the Day before but hey)...Had a bowl of shredded wheat then 2 hrs later had a bagel. Popped (1) vapor and headed to the gym (left wifey home this time)

Jumped into chest, starting with incline cybex chest press (4 sets) then onto Cybex flat press (4 sets), 7 sets of Cable cross overs then 4 sets of incline db flyes. I felt REALLY good, perhaps the vapor kicking in nicely, the minor carb up, could have been the full moon the night before..who knows but I kicked in hard.

Onto 20 minutes of stair stepper where the warmth/ sweat was flowing then 5 minutes of treadmill, very slow walk.

I understand how many logs put in weights/poundages increases etc. Sorry to disappoint as I am past that phase/mode. I am not a how much do you bench guy. I workout smart, knowing my limits and make sure every workout that I do increase the weights.

I am now 8 weeks post achilles tendon surgery, I am wearing sneakers again and have very good mobility. I cannot do any calf related exercises so any hopes of competing this year are out the window...Anyone out there suffer an Achilles injury...would love to hear from you..

Be well, train hard and be the best you can!
  30. New Member

glad u made it back, subb'd
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Monday

Ok so I have been playing a little with my diet. One day low carb and then carb up the next so Sunday I low carbed it and reloaded on Monday. Maybe it's a mind game but I feel more energized for my workouts as I plan them around carb days.

Did my traditional (1) pill 45 minutes prior to workout and loaded up the Godsmack on the MP3 player.

Started off with Shoulders:

4 sets of Machine presses
    Superset of side lateral DB raises and cable upright rows
    ( I know it's kind of unorthodox but heck, isnt bodybuilding all about shocking the system?

Then I jumped into hamstrings where the burn started (sweating and slight sense of heightened focus.

4 sets of DB Stiff legs
    4 sets of lying cable curls
    4 sets of seated hamstring curls

I was flying thru these, almost at a winded pace but felt good.

Finished the day with Cardio, 25 minutes. Good sweat going, nothing crazy but felt awesome after a great day!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Tuesday:

So it's my Birthday today but no rest for the wicked or in my case Old! Had an 8 egg omlet ( 2 yolks with shredded cheese and ham) with half a banana. Wanted to hit the gym with just enough carbs to help fuel my workout in addition to my Vapor.

Omitted the usual Pull Ups and started with lat pulldowns, close grip palms facing in. (4 sets.

4 sets of db rows
    4 sets of cable rows
    4 sets machine pullovers. In watching a Dorian Yates video, decided to do these really slow, holding a 3 count when bar was brought to my stomach, focussing truly on the back and not so much on the momentum of the shoulders. Boy what a difference. Highly recommmend it to everyone.

No real burn as I did kind of fly thru the workout.

Finished with 25 minutes of cardio, eliptical type glider where as always the burn kicked in. My first choice is always treadmill at 4 mph for 30 minutes but due to Achilles I have had to opt for an eliptical type piece of equipment.

I am winding down on my supply of Vapor and I have been thus far impresses. I have tried many of the thermogenics out there and Vapor is definitely one of my favorites.Slow consistent energy release,and no crash. Is this the miracle pill? Of course not but tell you what, since I have cleaned up my diet the last few days, hitting the cardio and the addition of Vapor, the abs are becoming more apparent.

I always hoover around 12-13% BF in off season and am looking forward to at least leaning out for the summer. Ideally I would love a contest on my plate but due to the Achilles this is backburned.

Should anyone reading this have any questions on the Product, exercise, diet etc, PM me or just chime in here.....

Stay tuned!
  33. Board Sponsor

Ay! Happy belated birthday!
    ForeRunner Labs

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

After a little bit of a layoff once again, new job, still geting over the Achilles Surgery, back in the saddle once again with 2 a days.....small body part for lunch and large late afternoon.

Also finally cleaned up my diet for the Summer.... No Carbs for Bkfst, light carbs for mid morning, Workout, post workout drink (low carbs and protein), carb meal workout, protein shake and low carbs again..

Anyway to my delight a Vapor packet appeared out of now where today while cleaning my supplement cabinet....Took 1 before my lunch workout and boy was I flying (good flight of course) forgot how good this stuff was....

Again highly recommended!
  35. Board Sponsor

Nice to see you back. Do you work full time? Props to the 2-a-days.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Nice to see you back. Do you work full time? Props to the 2-a-days.
    I am a consultant so work is sporadic so when I get work, have to work hard!

Too many distractions over the last few months.....so I joined a gym by my office to go during lunch then go to the "y" by my house at night.....
  37. Board Sponsor

I see. I always try to join the gym that is closest simply for convenience. Plus it limits excuses.
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. VAPOR XT IS HERE!
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 01:43 PM
  2. OEP or Vapor XT?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:10 AM