AMS Vapor-XT Log (Sponsored)

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
My friends at AMS have given me the opportunity to test out their new Fat Burning product - Vaport-XT. I am very grateful for the opportunity and plan on putting together a very detailed log to show my appreciation. This is my second AMS Log, I had very good results from their Andro product a few months ago.

Please feel free to give me any suggestions, feedback, or anything else you would like to throw at me.

Dosage and other Sups

I have 30 packets of 2 each of the Vapor. I am not sure if I am going to go with 2 pills per day or 4. I am def. starting with 2 to make sure I handle it okay. I will wait for AMS to comment on what they want the dosage to be. It will determin whether it will be a 2 week or one month log.

The only other things I take is Whey Protein and Essesntial FA (Fish Oil)

Training

I plan on starting a High Volume (10-15 rep) workout, with quite a bit of cardio. The cardio will consist of Sprints and Long Distance running.

I work Mon-Thursday and my gym is located here (1 hour from home). So I usually do my weight traning these days and more Cardio and Crossfit stuff F-Sunday.

Mon - Chest/Bi
Tues – Quads/Hams
Wed – Back/Calves/Abs
Thurs – Shoulder/Tris

Cardio

HIT - Hill Sprints once per week (4 -6 reps 1/10 mile), Basketball, 800 Meter Intervals (4-6 reps at 3:30)
Long Distance - 5 mile run and one long run 10-14 miles. (training for a marathon in April)

Diet

This is the hardest part for me. My goal is to eat most of my carbs at breakfast and pre/post workouts. I am going to write everything down that I eat to help me keep track of things and stay on top of it.

Here is a sample day for me.

Breakfast - Egg white Omellete (3 egg whites one egg, little bit of cheese and turkey) and 1/2 cup of oatmeal with fat free milk (Little sugar and cinnamon)

Snack - Protein bar or granola bar

Lunch - Subway - Flatbread Oven Roast Chicken Breast or Scivation Solution 5 Meal Replacement and Protein Shake.

Snack - Protein Bar or Granola Bar

Supper - Whatever the wife cooks (I usually just eat the meat and the non carby vegies)

I drink about 1 1/2 to 2 Gallons of water per day and about 2-3 Diet Mt. Dew's per day.

Weight and BF

12/14 - 209 - Not sure on BF but my digital Calipers say 15% (You guys can do an eye test and tell me how accurate you think that is)

Goals
I would like to cut some more weight. My ultimate goal would be about 195. I hope to keep my strength but realalisticly with all the Cardio I am sure I will lose some. I definetly want to drop some of my lower stomach fat and get a little more defined.

Other Notes
I really debated on starting this week because I am going to Florida on Thursday for vacation; but by starting today I think it will make me much more disiplined in Florida and I will be able to stick to my diet and workout in Florida.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Measurements
I will get these tonight and update this Post

Before Pics

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck primtime. Thanks for the starting pics. I'd start with two then work up to 3. You might be able to stay at 2/day. Just keep the sugar at a minimum and you should cut up nicely.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed as well

techo

techo

Awards
A guy named LDragon really helped me and few friends out one year. Great company!

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Okay guys yesterday I took 2 pills with Breakfast. I was a little nervous because I sometimes get jittery with any kind of energy type pills; but I never got that yesterday. I was actually alert all day, which is very rare for a Monday, especially with 6 hours of sleep.

Diet was good yesterday.

Egg White Omellete, Oatmeal
90 Calorie ALmond Bar
Subway Flatbread Double Chicken, Protein
Almonds
Deer Meat Chili for supper
2 gallons of water

Did my first High Volume Chest and Bi workout and it was really tough. I had energy going in but I could tell I was not used to those kind of reps.

As far as reaction from the Vapor. Aside from Energy I didn't notice a whole lot else yet. I did feel pretty warm most of the day but I don't know if it was from that or if it was just from the weather.

I have Quads and Hammies today. I already can tell I am going to like the energy because I could hit the gym right now and I am usually spending the first few hours just trying to wake the hell up.

Royd - If I go with 3 should I take all of them at once or take the third later in the afternoon?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Okay Day 2 stuck with 2 Pills and I will start taking a third today. Had a good leg workout but can't hardly walk today. Not sure if it was the Vapor or the added reps or both but I sweated like a mother yesterday during the workout. I still feel like I have a lot more energy and I am not crashing. Usually by the time I spend 10 hours at work and 2 hours on the road I hit the couch hard. The last 2 days I have not done that.

My diet was good yesterday, got to fix supper myself so I had Fish and Broccoli.

Today is Back, Calves, and Abs day. I plan on hitting the Cardio hard for the next 5-6 days. I will be heading to Florida so my lifting will be mostly my bands that I bring; but I plan on running every day.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also running a log as well. Do you notice an increase in hunger/apetite?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Guys I am very sorry and apologize but I have to stop this log. I had a medical issue back on 12/20 that is going keep me from properly testing this product. I must stress that it has been confirmed by the doctors that the problems I am having are no way related to this product. I was actually down to 205 and was having great results up to that point.

Again I am very sorry and I hope to try this product again as soon as I am medically cleared. The results I was getting were fantastic.

Thanks for the opportunity.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Also running a log as well. Do you notice an increase in hunger/apetite?
I did not notice and increase or decrease in my appetite while on this product? Are you have an increase?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I am very sorry and apologize but I have to stop this log. I had a medical issue back on 12/20 that is going keep me from properly testing this product. I must stress that it has been confirmed by the doctors that the problems I am having are no way related to this product. I was actually down to 205 and was having great results up to that point.

Again I am very sorry and I hope to try this product again as soon as I am medically cleared. The results I was getting were fantastic.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Take care of yourself Prime. Hope everything is alright.