TheTwitch and Phyto-testosterone

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was selected to do a Log of Primordial Performances Phyto-Testosterone.
I took my fist cap today and will take the second around 6 with a meal.
It say with or without food so i will start with for a week then go without for a week. There no exact purpose to this but id like to see how my stomach handles it empty because some supplements might be better off alone in there.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been interested in this supplement and anxious to see what it does for you Twitch

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Good luck, Twitch! :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So far things are going just fine. I have been more hungry and eating more already. This could be because i have time to being back on break from school and not working or the Phyto-test. I got the same way on another test booster i recently ran.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching this with interest. I plan on running two bottles of Phyto-Testosterone in probably late January after a Prime / AP / Recreate run. The reviews I've seen of it so far look real good.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im still feeling good. I can still eat alot through the day. No noticeable strength gains yet but its still very early.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This has been going great. I feel a slight increase in libido/sex drive. I am still eating alot but not showing any otward signs of mass fat gain, my lifts are still up and recovery is great since this is helping me eat more and get more cals in.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the updates twitch, I didn't want to clutter this place with 'subbed' posts but it's good to see that it's going well for you.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
alright baby!!! woooo hooooo!!! I've been lookin that this supp for some time so its time to see what we got goin here!!1 Subbed!! :firedevil:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Things are going pretty solid still. I got a little crazy with the holiday food wise so i'm going to back it down some over the next few weeks. I am at 220 but i feel comfotable at 210-215. Isnt much but when its mostly in the ab region its a bit more noticeable(to me)
Still lifting heavy and lifts are still strong. Feeling dense and confident in the gym.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Things are going pretty solid still. I got a little crazy with the holiday food wise so i'm going to back it down some over the next few weeks. I am at 220 but i feel comfotable at 210-215. Isnt much but when its mostly in the ab region its a bit more noticeable(to me)
Still lifting heavy and lifts are still strong. Feeling dense and confident in the gym.
GET"M BRUTHA!!! GET"M!!! hahaha I here ya on the ab region im about 221 right know and i need 226 or 7 that would be great. .. what day of the phyto are u on??

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
GET"M BRUTHA!!! GET"M!!! hahaha I here ya on the ab region im about 221 right know and i need 226 or 7 that would be great. .. what day of the phyto are u on??
Not sure what day im on. I guess since i started the log, maybe 1 week-2.
Im still hungry alot,feel more full throughout the day. Nothing else noticeable.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wow this one got away from me. Sorry PP and Jimbo.
I been doing good though. Nothing to crazy going on yet.
Libido up
Strength about the same, maybe a bit more.
Feel dense/ more firm.
Getting to the end so ill be trying to pop in more and have a final review when due.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many caps a day are you taking Twitch?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How many caps a day are you taking Twitch?
I was doing 4 then 5 now im thining a jump to 6. 2 2xday is rec. I did the 1 in the afternoon when so it would keep it in my system and now im just thinking go all the way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 2/2/2 dosing? Ok thanks

UKStrength

Nice to see you're enjoying the PhytoTest mate! Let's see that final review :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you're enjoying the PhytoTest mate! Let's see that final review :)
I would love to see this review. . .i primodal is some crazy stuff :D haha i think this supp would be a great pct for logs to come!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Still feeling good and still hungry alot. I have nothing new to report yet.
I do like it though.

UKStrength

I would love to see this review. . .i primodal is some crazy stuff :D haha i think this supp would be a great pct for logs to come!!
part of great PCT ;) but I'd have to agree with you there.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Good still. Nothing new but this week ill be pushing myself more probably. See if i can make the most of it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sorry i didn't update this log much throughut, but i just didn't have anything to do so with.

Out of 10 i'd go with a 7. Out of all he T-Boosters i tried(5-6) id put this at 3.

While i felt a little more dense i didn't see strength gains like i did with others. I felt really hungry sometimes so i upped my cals but then i would feel like they got wasted and stored.

I'm glad i got the chance to do this and always remember, just cause i had an experience with a product doesnt mean yours will be the same.

Thanks again Jimbo and Primordial Performance the this opportunity.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmm well mental thanks for teh update. . .will take into consideration although its tough due to the lack of info :22:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hmmm well mental thanks for teh update. . .will take into consideration although its tough due to the lack of info :22:
I agree, but i just couldnt think of anything. I didnt feel much different throughout.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, but i just couldnt think of anything. I didnt feel much different throughout.
Long time no talk, I actually liked the version of this product before the pills but its weird the pills sucked for you. What test booster did you like more then this one?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Long time no talk, I actually liked the version of this product before the pills but its weird the pills sucked for you. What test booster did you like more then this one?
yea its been a bit. I wouldnt say it sucked just not up to what i was expecting.
TesoPro and Diesel Test Hardcore are the first 2 that come to my mind.

You exactly right though, like i said above, it could def be worth it to someone else.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I really liked phyto when i ran it. How much time do you have left on it

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea its been a bit. I wouldnt say it sucked just not up to what i was expecting.
TesoPro and Diesel Test Hardcore are the first 2 that come to my mind.

You exactly right though, like i said above, it could def be worth it to someone else.
I honestly feel this was the best test booster I ever felt for size and mild strength gains but that’s me and I'm weird :p

Anyway I'm on Diesel Test Pro Cycle now so I'll be comparing the two for myself. What do you have next on your list of supps or cycles?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I honestly feel this was the best test booster I ever felt for size and mild strength gains but that’s me and I'm weird :p

Anyway I'm on Diesel Test Pro Cycle now so I'll be comparing the two for myself. What do you have next on your list of supps or cycles?
You can check out my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141960-7lbs-1-clown.html i'm runnin a DTP cycle as well. . .all bodies work differently but who knows with these things!!! :1244:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Im currently logging Anadraulic Pump, then into a PAL ATP tabs log,
then if i dont get any more logs ill be on my own with TestoPro or M-Stak(i have 2 cans for about 6 months now) after the logs ill be running Universal Creatine along side whatever T-booster i use.
PreWO i will have SuperPump 250. I sampled it a few weeks ago and fell in love. see if it was a fluke, right now i just look at it everday since im running the Ana. Pump.
No PHs in the future i dont think, nothing interest me right now. No AAS and peptides may make a come back eventually.