Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to try this out in place of my regular liver protecter-li-a-new. since i am on trt i use liver protection daily, this formula looks superior to the liv-a-new. my liver values were elevated slightly on last test, i hope cycle sheild will help with this plus keep cholesterol in check.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in the mail today, waiting for a lg rep to let me know about dosing-no scoop or directions came with it. btw the lipo protein sample was delicious, and mixed easily in shaker cup, thank you.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to try this out in place of my regular liver protecter-li-a-new. since i am on trt i use liver protection daily, this formula looks superior to the liv-a-new. my liver values were elevated slightly on last test, i hope cycle sheild will help with this plus keep cholesterol in check.
Were your lipids elevated or your liver enzymes?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were your lipids elevated or your liver enzymes?
both. ldl was high-141h/ast 42h/alt 75h-every thing else was good. the alt was what was very concerning.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both. ldl was high-141h/ast 42h/alt 75h-every thing else was good. the alt was what was very concerning.
Yup i'm in the same boat. I'll be watching this thread closely. Hopefully it helps -- even a little improvement can go a long ways. I find it really hard to get these numbers to go down

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup i'm in the same boat. I'll be watching this thread closely. Hopefully it helps -- even a little improvement can go a long ways. I find it really hard to get these numbers to go down
yup, doc was even considering lowering test cyp dose if it doesn't go down-so i am really pulling for this to work. like you said even a little improvement to show it is going in right direction.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i found the scoop-my bad. it mixed up easily in about 6ox water. tasted good considering the ingredients. it was a little grainy but no big deal-just relating. been about 10 minutes since i drank it and no stomach distress of any kind-well tolerated. i see no problem with taking this 3x daily, and that is exactly what i will do. so far it is up to par, thumbs up.:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like it so far! This stuff seems to be pretty complete and cheap at that! Keep us in the loop with how it goes and i hope your liver values straiten out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like it so far! This stuff seems to be pretty complete and cheap at that! Keep us in the loop with how it goes and i hope your liver values straiten out!
good to hear from you, been awhile. i seem to tolerate cycle shield well, no problem there, and taste is more than doable. i will keep updates-the liver controls a lot of body functions so improved energy and well being is something i will be looking out for.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. Mine should be in soon and I will give is a shot and start the quick pre-load. Then I will really put it through the test with high dose epi + furaguno. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear from you, been awhile. i seem to tolerate cycle shield well, no problem there, and taste is more than doable. i will keep updates-the liver controls a lot of body functions so improved energy and well being is something i will be looking out for.
Good to be back brother! Yes , yes it has been a while, spent quite a bit of time in bootcamp for the Marines with a broken foot! I plan on pickin this stuff up as well to take it as a staple. Ill be keepin my eye on the thread for sure brother. Take care

Josh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to be back brother! Yes , yes it has been a while, spent quite a bit of time in bootcamp for the Marines with a broken foot! I plan on pickin this stuff up as well to take it as a staple. Ill be keepin my eye on the thread for sure brother. Take care

Josh
broke your foot in bootcamp, lol. wounded in action-you applying for a purple heart,lol.:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
broke your foot in bootcamp, lol. wounded in action-you applying for a purple heart,lol.:bigok:
Yup broke it in boot! Hahaha yes put in the package already! :deal:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup broke it in boot! Hahaha yes put in the package already! :deal:
hahaha, i can see it now-'daddy what did you do during the war', lol.:lmao:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't it supposed to be flint, lol. no matter, welcome.:bigok:
Not with me it isnt.. I use Flynn:D, why were your liver values up^ did you come off of something or did something happen? just trying to get a picture:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not with me it isnt.. I use Flynn:D, why were your liver values up^ did you come off of something or did something happen? just trying to get a picture:)
probably due to the test cyp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, one thing i know for sure-cycle shield will keep you regular. i have even added a second dump every other day. also notice a slight increase in energy, but this could be due to many things. i am having no problem getting my 3 doses in, taste is very nice.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are just a regular kind of guy T...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, one thing i know for sure-cycle shield will keep you regular. i have even added a second dump every other day. also notice a slight increase in energy, but this could be due to many things. i am having no problem getting my 3 doses in, taste is very nice.
hahaha

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
subbed...interested in seeing if liver values decrease...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMNIT BIG!! FRACKIN LINK US IN THE TESTER THREADS!!!!1

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well T you that i'm in baby!! lets see this work here baby!!! hahah we need ya here for sometime ya dig!!! WOOOO GO LIVER SHIELD!!! :dance2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck bro...will you be doing blood work at the half way point and also when you finish cycle shield or just at the end?
1/13/10 is next scheduled test. i have been using 3 scoops a day religiously, but will run out soon. only have a day or so left.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
:pokey: y0 y0 y0 brutha man!!! hahah WELL ITSA BOUT TIME I SEE THIS BABY!!! where have ya been hiding. . . well i found ya hahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:pokey: y0 y0 y0 brutha man!!! hahah WELL ITSA BOUT TIME I SEE THIS BABY!!! where have ya been hiding. . . well i found ya hahah
nothing much to report, i ran out of cycle shield awhile back and don't get tested till the 13th.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
alright alright!!! well we need ya to be in tip top shape brutha!! hahah you only get one of those babies so lets treat it with care :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alright alright!!! well we need ya to be in tip top shape brutha!! hahah you only get one of those babies so lets treat it with care :D
you are so right. thanks for looking out, my friend. btw i am back on my usual liv-a-new.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you are so right. thanks for looking out, my friend. btw i am back on my usual liv-a-new.
OOOH YAAA!!!! :32: hmmm pass it on brutha man!!!

EXDOUS

Awards
I want to add more muscle and tone down a bit. I was looking at your terifica stack and wondering can still keep my protein for pre and post the same as of now i'm using (dark rage, and Ultimate iso extreme, and zma) can i keep my basic intake of supps and add ur supplements to my arsenal!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So Cycle Sheild had a big effect then:D
i think it is safe to say it had some effect, the amount of cs i was given did not make it to time of test-i was back on usual liv-a-new at time of test. but liver values were improved enough for my doc to continue with trt. -if they had not been improved he was considering pulling trt.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it is safe to say it had some effect, the amount of cs i was given did not make it to time of test-i was back on usual liv-a-new at time of test. but liver values were improved enough for my doc to continue with trt. -if they had not been improved he was considering pulling trt.
If I was on TRT, I most definitely would be on all round health supplement. Covers all bases.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I was on TRT, I most definitely would be on all round health supplement. Covers all bases.
liver and lipids are biggest concern with trt. i use liv-a-new daily plus fish oil vit c vit d assorted carnitines and good multi. i will say though that for the couple of weeks i replaced liv-a-new with cycle shield my liver values were improved. been experimenting with sameE.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
liver and lipids are biggest concern with trt. i use liv-a-new daily plus fish oil vit c vit d assorted carnitines and good multi. i will say though that for the couple of weeks i replaced liv-a-new with cycle shield my liver values were improved. been experimenting with sameE.
I've heard that sameE is the SHIZZLE. . .haven't had time to catch up to this log but how was the LG shield. . Improved lipids = good thing :biglaugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard that sameE is the SHIZZLE. . .haven't had time to catch up to this log but how was the LG shield. . Improved lipids = good thing :biglaugh:
i felt good while on cycle shield, which i would have had enough to use up to test time. i would still say it played some role in improved liver values.
btw lipids have actually been improving since being on trt-very happy about that.