Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade, Male Libido Booster, Naturally Boostin Mine Back To Normal! - AnabolicMinds.com

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade, Male Libido Booster, Naturally Boostin Mine Back To Normal!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Talking Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade, Male Libido Booster, Naturally Boostin Mine Back To Normal!

So just last week I started to take Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade by Primmordial Performance. I have been taking 5ml two times per day 5 days on 2 days off. I had just finished a cycle and had shutdown pretty good. Let it be known this is not a sponsored log, it is out of pocket, just this past week has been great so i figured id write a lil somethin somethin

You could have slapped a chic in front of me and I could have cared less, I also started feeling a little depressed and skipped more classes than usual

Not my normal life, and the family and girlfriend were getting a lil worried. I placed my order for Sustain Alpha to bring back my libido and drive for life! I’m on my 5th day as of today and I must say the Girlfriend cant even keep up! My libido jumped back on about day 3 as did my mood throughout the day… needless to say I was shocked! I even caught my self looking at naughty pictures at work. I just couldn’t get sex off my mind. Im really looking forward to the next 3 weeks as while on cycle sex wasn’t on the top of my list, and the girlfriend got a lil pissed.

if you guys are looking for strength or workout results ill have a few but that isnt my goal with Sustain Alpha, i have a shoudler impingement that i got while on cycle so im trainign arms and legs twice per week each and that is all hoping to heal it soon

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Thanks for the update.
  3. MrZ

Damn! Im 3 weeks in and notice nothing in the libido area Im really moody though And acne is absoulutely up! I was looking forward to the libido effect..............
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

sorry man,but libido is def up here,maybe just cause i was crashingbut its noticablyimproved
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

to comment on taste and delivery, i have done all three versions, heres my rank
    1-worm shot, easiest to do leaves no residue in mouth and no taste really
    2-mixxed in water, leaves a little texture in mouth like an oil based cough syrup
    3-directly in mouth, for absorption i swish for about 15 seconds jsut in case but this leaves the most taste in the m,outh and most texture.

overall taste isnt bad, i dont look forward to taking it every day but dont hate it either, tastes a little bit like a cherry bubblegum flavored cough syrup not bad at all guys i had worse in prescriptions before, think robotussin type ****, thats the worst
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

havnt try the liqa vade yet, but the TD ver gave great libido and mood elevation and it smeld great!!
  7. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    ....I placed my order for Sustain Alpha to bring back my libido and drive for life! I’m on my 5th day as of today and I must say the Girlfriend cant even keep up! My libido jumped back on about day 3 as did my mood throughout the day… needless to say I was shocked! I even caught my self looking at naughty pictures at work. I just couldn’t get sex off my mind. Im really looking forward to the next 3 weeks as while on cycle sex wasn’t on the top of my list, and the girlfriend got a lil pissed.

if you guys are looking for strength or workout results ill have a few but that isnt my goal with Sustain Alpha, i have a shoudler impingement that i got while on cycle so im trainign arms and legs twice per week each and that is all hoping to heal it soon
    Cheers for the feedback mate, the libido boost is pretty phenomenal on Sustain Alpha, the transdermal version was wicked but the liqua-Vade version is EVEN better! Pretty convenient too, I prefer taking the SA straight and I quite like the taste to be honest!

Good luck for the rest of your recovery mate! Are you running the rest of the Testosterone Recovery Stack?
  8. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also 7,8 Benzo is a decently strong Anti-E. Realize if you do take to much that your libido will check out then as well.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Nope just running Sustain Alphaby itself basically to Naturally increase Libido

yes i have felt the effects of low E from Novadex XT
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lookin goo so far brother thanks for the updates.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  11. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    lookin goo so far brother thanks for the updates.
    BUMP for more Updates!!
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to toss in some Phyto-Testosterone as well. Great natural male libido booster.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

well the newest update is that im ****in loving this stuff!!! the newest update other than me needing a spare GF is that i have dried out a lot, i tend to hold water in legs, my leg seperation is much much better as well as vascularity in forearms and hands
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    Damn! Im 3 weeks in and notice nothing in the libido area Im really moody though And acne is absoulutely up! I was looking forward to the libido effect..............

Should think about lowering the dosage and finding your sweet spot. I sometimes varies between people.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

very well could be that it is lowerring your estro so low that your libido is crashing, much like what happened to me on nolvadex at 3/night
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

as its about to end i must say i was extremely impressed, i had a backup plan incase Sustain alpha wasnt enough to boost my libido back to normal levels but it surpassed that for me!

I must give Primmordial performance three thumbs up (think about it...) on Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade

i've even heard rumblings of a christmas sale to end all holiday sales coming up SOON after X-mas! i may have to stock up for my next PCT
    GREAT PRODUCT GUYS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
  2. SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE RESULTS?
    By cassiusclay in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:53 PM
  3. Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl. oz)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:43 AM