Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to thank Palo Alto Labs for this opportunity. I wanted to try LR a while back but it disappeared for a while so I am glad it is back. Anabolic Edge will help keep me anabolic while improving my endurance.

Some info about each:
Leviathan Reloaded: Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition or the beach. Leviathan Reloaded represents the next generation in fat burning technology combining ultra intense fat burning potential, while regulating insulin and blood sugar levels. Reloaded will shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle. Never again will you have to sacrifice those hard fought for muscle gains in order to severly cut fat.

Anabolic Edge: Anabolic Edge is the world’s first athletic performance enhancing product designed to promote extreme muscle growth while greatly enhancing your body’s muscle endurance. Anabolic Edge can be used alone for extreme muscle building effects or used as part of your post pro-testosterone cycle support. Users of Anabolic Edge can expect to experience impressive gains in overall athletic endurance and anabolic activity resulting in dense, lean muscle growth.

Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 219(with everything on, I will reference this against a $1000 scale and make this more accurate).

My goal is to cut as much weight as I can while maybe salvaging some strength and muscle. I think with the help of AE it is possible. I will do a mixture of training. Will be incorporationg a lot of running. I think for lifting I will do DC. I will only be lifting 3 days a week and will have time to really focus on running.

Diet is low carb and I will have some refeeds. It really depends on how I am feeling. Low carb zaps my energy but it is by far the most effective way for me to lose weight.

Other supplements will be pretty basic: multi, bcaas, BA, creatine, fish oil, protein, CLA, and Neovar when I take in carbs. I usually take a preworkout but after my 1st dose today I dont think I will need one.

Would anyone object to eye candy?

If u have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them as best I can. Thanks for following along.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
Went to the fitness center. Weight was 219 with everything on including my running shoes. Weight is usually about a 3-4 pound difference with these factors.

I took 1 LR and 2 AE. I will be taking 2 LR a day for 3 days then move up to 4 unless otherwise instructed. For AE I will be taking 6 a day because of my weight.

I did DC chest, shoulders, back, tris. Idk if it was just a mental thing but I sweat more than usual today. Someone else mentioned it felt like the heat was on but I left the gym with a good sweat.

I did pass out today around 8-9pm. It was a pretty long day though. Woke up early, final, gym, and wrestling practice. Felt a little on edge and I liked it.

A little eye candy. Promise it will be a little more show but I am fan and wouldn't mind waking up next to her.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, i'll be following along, good luck bro... the more eye candy the better :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in this bruddah!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am in.:bigok:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Dosing and workout
Felt a little tired after my 1st dose of LR and thought I might need a nap but pressed on and the feeling went away. Took my 1st dose of AE with breakfast.
Took my 2nd dose of LR before going to practice. Had a shake and took 2nd dose of AE. When I got there late they were already running and for some reason had the desire to run so I ran and passed all their lazy asses. Had a good sweat going from practice even though didnt do much since coaching the fatties.
Went home relaxed a bit then went to the fitness center. Ran 2 miles at 6mph and got a good sweat going. While jogging saw some girls doing an indian run on the upstairs indoor track so I went and asked to join. Did that for a little while before they called it quits. Was a small group and a bit slow for my tastes. Then went home and took 3rd dose of AE.

Diet:
meal 1: almonds 2 eggs
meal 2: 6 inch italian sub on wheat from sub way
meal 3: 1 scoops atw isolate
meal 4: chicken, onions, and peppers
meal 5: chicken, onions, and peppers(went back and finished it)
meal 6: meat loaf of a sort

Tomorrow will be DC legs bis and forearms then practice. Should be a good 1 since we have a HOME tournment Saturday and Friday practice will be light. Hopefully I wont be on fatty detail. Might go to a bon fire that night and hang out a little not sure yet though. Tournment Saturday might be tempted to eat bad since they have nothing healthy to eat.

Eye Candy time

I couldnt get a better pic of her but she is hot regardless. After doing a quick search of her I realized how many times she has been naked in movies. She has been naked quite a bit in movies. She was the naked girl caught with the FB by Tim Mcgraw in Friday Night Lights. They delayed the shooting of that scene to wait till she was 18 so she could be naked. She has been in a lot of films with small parts showing of her not so small parts(tits).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Dosing and workout
Felt a little tired after my 1st dose of LR and thought I might need a nap but pressed on and the feeling went away. Took my 1st dose of AE with breakfast.
Took my 2nd dose of LR before going to practice. Had a shake and took 2nd dose of AE. When I got there late they were already running and for some reason had the desire to run so I ran and passed all their lazy asses. Had a good sweat going from practice even though didnt do much since coaching the fatties.
Went home relaxed a bit then went to the fitness center. Ran 2 miles at 6mph and got a good sweat going. While jogging saw some girls doing an indian run on the upstairs indoor track so I went and asked to join. Did that for a little while before they called it quits. Was a small group and a bit slow for my tastes. Then went home and took 3rd dose of AE.

Diet:
meal 1: almonds 2 eggs
meal 2: 6 inch italian sub on wheat from sub way
meal 3: 1 scoops atw isolate
meal 4: chicken, onions, and peppers
meal 5: chicken, onions, and peppers(went back and finished it)
meal 6: meat loaf of a sort

Tomorrow will be DC legs bis and forearms then practice. Should be a good 1 since we have a HOME tournment Saturday and Friday practice will be light. Hopefully I wont be on fatty detail. Might go to a bon fire that night and hang out a little not sure yet though. Tournment Saturday might be tempted to eat bad since they have nothing healthy to eat.

Eye Candy time

I couldnt get a better pic of her but she is hot regardless. After doing a quick search of her I realized how many times she has been naked in movies. She has been naked quite a bit in movies. She was the naked girl caught with the FB by Tim Mcgraw in Friday Night Lights. They delayed the shooting of that scene to wait till she was 18 so she could be naked. She has been in a lot of films with small parts showing of her not so small parts(tits).
hot chick.:bigok:
as far as feeling tired after taking levi, i was wondering what effect the macuna would have-i think this is what might cause that. it might take a few days to get used to it, but i think it will improve with time. real interested in this product! good luck.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as far as feeling tired after taking levi, i was wondering what effect the macuna would have-i think this is what might cause that. it might take a few days to get used to it, but i think it will improve with time. real interested in this product! good luck.
Idk I might agree with that but I had been taking HGHup and it didnt seem to make me too sleepy. Plus I should have a bit of a tolerance to that effect if that was a case and it improves.

I do plan on upping my dose tomorrow not sure if I wanna jump to 4 yet though. This combo should be great for my cardio and fat killing.

Chick is naked in EVERY movie or bikini clad 90% of the movie :32:

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Interested to see what happens when the dose goes up. Macuna would be a good guess but haven't heard of LR making anyone sleepy or tired.

Excited to see your results from this stack Tomahawk.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Sorry I missed it.
Went to the gym and had planned on doing DC legs, bis, and forearms but got there and I just didnt feel it. Saw a bar lying on the ground with 225 on it and decided to do some deadlifts. Ended up doing 4 sets of 405*6/6/8/6. Then did 2 exercises of bi/tri supersets doing 3 sets.
Got I pretty bad sleep that night and had to wake up early.

Day 4
Woke up early for wrestling tournment.
Did take my pills with me. It was an all day tournment so lifting was kind of out of the question. Basically yelled my freakin' head off for 7 hours. Suprised how much energy I had since I didnt get crap for sleep the night before.
Got home after going out to eat with the team and passed out almost immediately for a 2 hour nap.
Will be back at the weights tomorrow.

Eye candy:

Last edited:
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
looks like you're having a good start... get adequate rest and keep killing it in the gym.
I got my supps yesterday and will be putting up my log this evening

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
So today was legs. Went with 1 of the wrestlers. Down side to lifting with them is they are weak. Ended up doing low weight height reps with short rests.
Squats started burning and I got a pump going quick. Only did 3 sets of 15 but tweaked my stance and really hit my quads instead of relying on my hips like usual.
Lying leg curls was a pain with the new machine. Didnt get too much out of the machine. Will have to start doing stiff legged deads again.
Calves felt good and pumped. Can really feel them tightening up. Always been pretty proud of my calves.
Then spent some time on the treadmill then the sauna.
Checked my weight and it was 214 so I am not too mad at that.

Tomorrow should be a tough practice for me if I get to do what some would consider necessary. I should pummel and work the clinch with our obviously steroid using 215 and strong 245lbs heavyweight(285). Im not sure if that is what I will actually do but it could be fun because it will mean I get to toss them around.

Will also get in some weight before practice. I am thinking DC chest, shoulders, back. I think I will split my workouts into 3 basic plans. DC chest, shoulders, back. Reg or DC legs. And then just arms for days when I feel like taking a break and do some extra cardio or hiit.

Some eyecandy:
Since the UFC finale was this past weekend and UFC 107 is this upcoming Saturday why not a octagon girl?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have u aboard. I need to add this log to my signature.

I JUST posted in ur log. Leave some hot sauce for the rest of us :trink26: With that size bottle I assume u drink the stuff straight lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I truly believe the motivation to just KILL the weights is back. It has almost felt like I have been going through the motions lately. Still getting good workouts but not like I used to. I mean Id go into the gym and just murder the weights. No one would want to talk to me because I just look pissed the whole time. Granted I was in a pretty messed up place in that time of my life. That state of mind works best after being screwed over by a chick or atleast tricking urself into believing it. But it can cause some serious damage to ur future relationship attempts which I think it currently is. I think in order to rid myself of this demon I have to release the beast and just start going apesh1t in the gym again.

Sorry if this sounds stupid to everyone but I just read 1 of those "I just got screwed over by this girl..." type threads and it got me thinking inwardly.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6
Day got screwed over. Had to study today. Never made it to the gym. I promise myself I will make it tomorrow or die. Supposed to go visit a girl 2 hours away but might make it Wednesday instead. Id rather not stay too long. She is showing signs of being a little too clingy. Plus I wont be able to lift and will eat shatty.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She is showing signs of being a little too clingy LOL, those scary clingy women lol!

Sorry to hear your day got screwed up, but it's awesome you got the hunger and motivation back bro!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88, did you ease in with LR for the first couple of days? how's AE treating you? are you able to feel it kick in?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She is showing signs of being a little too clingy LOL, those scary clingy women lol!

Sorry to hear your day got screwed up, but it's awesome you got the hunger and motivation back bro!
Tomahawk88, did you ease in with LR for the first couple of days? how's AE treating you? are you able to feel it kick in?
It is weird because usually I have to basically hunt girls. Make plans then they pull some lame crap excuse. This time its def not the case and its different to me. I think a better word would have been easily attached. Plus I dont want to hurt her. She is close friends with my best friend.

Ya I eased into the LR. I am not sure what exactly to expect from AE but endurance does seem to be up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

I picked up an extra bottle of LR to make this run last a little longer and make LR end after AE. That came in today.

Workout: Got my ass whooped at practice today lol. Not really but our heavyweight did mess my neck up something serious. I am so glad I am going to spend 2 and a half hours in the car tomorrow driving to go see that girl.
Weight felt good. Did flat bench for the 1st time in a while. Kind of down but my thumb has been limiting my presses so it wasnt too shocking. Only got 225 for 3 sets of 10. Did chest and back but got pumped way too fast. It literally started to hurt.

Weight: Stepped on the scale at the fitness center with everything on and was 217.2 so I would say 213.

Eye Candy:
In honor of getting my ass kicked. Im pretty sure she could whoop my ass and I am pretty sure I wouldnt mind it too much.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 & 9

Just felt really under the weather. Didnt go to practice or lift. I really underestimated what our heavyweight did to my neck also. It bothered me to drive so I didnt.

Tomorrow we have a wrestling tournment. I plan on getting in shoulders and arms before I leave for the tournment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how is the energy/endurance?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8 & 9

Just felt really under the weather. Didnt go to practice or lift. I really underestimated what our heavyweight did to my neck also. It bothered me to drive so I didnt.

Tomorrow we have a wrestling tournment. I plan on getting in shoulders and arms before I leave for the tournment.
Ya I have been in some painful neck cranks before and it can really mess up your workouts for a few days.

Notice any leaning with Leviathan Reloaded yet?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

Didnt get in my workout like I had planned before leaving for the tournment but took some food with me so I still ate healthy while there. Plus took all my pills and had the energy to yell even though the tournment lasted late.

Day 11:
Woke up late and didnt make it to the 2nd half of the tournment but probably didnt miss much because some of our wrestlers had to take the ACT anyway(our best wrestler anyway). Which gave me time to go to the gym. Wow did standing DB shoulder presses and it hurt every rep. Did a super set of tri and bi and again every rep hurt. I am going to do some serious icing. It felt worse today. I should mention I wrestled around with our heavyweight(took him down) then our 189 threw legs in on me.

Hopefully my neck will be good to go this upcoming week because practice is only an hour long this week so plenty of time to lift. Wish me luck guys its a b1tch having a bad neck.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so out of no where yesterday I get sick. I felt fine and then felt like crap. Today is not much better. I think it would be better if I didnt take LR and AE while I am trying to get better. I have an extra bottle to make this run longer.

I just dont think I could do yall justice when I cant even make it out of the house.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
take care of your health first, stop here if you feel its better, I'm sure you'll make a better effort later on.... get well soon bro

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel better today. So I might try and start back up tomorrow depending on how I feel. I think if I just mope around the house I wont get any better. Too much isnt going right for me to sit around and think.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow sorry for such the lay off but a sinus infection reeked havoc on me. I am still getting rid of lots of mucus. I felt like crap for a month.

I put on some extra flab thanks to the time off. I started this back up about a week ago and have been going to the gym consisitly so I am confident I am back on track. I was checking the scales and everytime the weight was lower so that is a good sign.

My strength had all but disappeared. I lose strength extremely fast that is why I rarely take breaks unless something serious happens. But today did bench and hit 225 for 10 reps which isnt good by any means but I am not much of a bencher to begin with.

Sorry PAL for the big lay off I hope yall didnt take it as disrespect or anything.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to here ur feeling better and back to smashing them weights

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to here ur feeling better and back to smashing them weights
Speaking of smashing I cant wait for it to warm up. I am anxious to getting back to flipping the tire and hitting it with a sledge hammer.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of smashing I cant wait for it to warm up. I am anxious to getting back to flipping the tire and hitting it with a sledge hammer.
i kno I am always amazed at how tired I get flipping my tire. It always feels so light when I first flip it and then by the end I can barely breath

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i kno I am always amazed at how tired I get flipping my tire. It always feels so light when I first flip it and then by the end I can barely breath
Ya I had to flip it a lot. I wish my friends would get a heavier tire because man it got to the point where I had to do 30+ flips to feel it bad. But then my legs especially calves would turn to jello. They would get a crazy cramp.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did back and shoulders on Thursday. Hit 405 for 7 on deadlifts. It felt pretty good back def got worked but the next day it didnt hurt. I cant wait to deadlift again. I havent seem to lose too much back strength. Did 205 for bent over rows. My muscular endurance is gone so Anabolic Edge will def be put to the test.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been tough to get back into the gym. Had a light leg workout on Monday but havent been back since. Had a match on Tuesday and they sucked so bad I didnt go today. It really makes me anxious for individuals to start and then the end of the season. I think then I will do a Super run.

Today I just felt run down. At night I take a night time stack and it knocks me out. It is fairly cheap and causes me to have some WEIRD dreams. I usually feel ok when I wake up but was stayed in pretty much a haze all day.

I hope to get back in the gym tomorrow and do back, shoulders, and bis. Hopefully I won't get pumped up too quick and will be able to get a good number of sets in.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a little hectic lately.
Ended up not going on Thursday but went on Friday instead. Went before practice and did shoulders. Had a short practice so I went back and did back and bis later. While doing back someone asked me to spot them on incline barbell. Decided to get a set in with them. Did 205 for 10 reps pretty easy fairly cold. Was a little shocked to be honest.
I am going to go to the fitness center today to do chest. I might get in a leg workout tomorrow. I plan on going to visit someone tomorrow so I won't be on till Tuesday.
Plenty of places to find PAL products dont mind answering questions.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went and did chest today and surprised myself. I will go ahead and say this I am weak and especially weak on chest. I did some warm up sets then repped 225 for 13 reps without failing. Put 275 on and get 2 sets of 3 which I didnt think I was going to be able to do. I know some of this is muscle memory but I wasn't expecting for it to come back this quick. My endurance is pretty shot but the strength is there. Finished it off by doing 4 sets of 6 reps with 225. Then did incline dumbell presses 3 sets of 12 to try and build endurance up. Finished by doing some sets of close grip bench.
Really made me happy today when I didnt feel completely weak at the fitness center. I had a great pump going too.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick again this time it seems like it is the flu. I feel like I was thrown down a flight of stairs. Projectile vomit last night four streams. My stomach is all kinds of messed up. I think I will be making a visit to the doctor tomorrow. Just when I was getting back into the gym too.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bud you just cant stay unsick huh.. better start uppin your vitamin c :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Healthy again, it was a weird bug I had.
Went to the gym on thursday and did a full body workout. I think it is going to be one I stick with. The next 2 days though my shoulder was really bothering me. Going back to the gym today since it is better.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another decent workout today. Feel like I am working my way back nicely. Cant wait to go back tomorrow. I plan on doing fasted cardio tomorrow when I wake up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep it going man

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I havent been posting up my workouts. I had a great one yesterday.

Was going to do squats but it was being occupied by some annoying guy who complains about a little noise.
Had to use a squat machine. It wasnt too bad except I had to use a lot of weight to feel it. 10 sets of 3 started off with 360 and worked up to 630.
Then dips kind of supersetted with bent over rows. I wait a minute in between each and go back and forth. 4 sets of 6 for bent over rows with 225. 4 sets of 15 for dips with my fat ass.
Then overhead tri ext with a rope and standing BB curl. 4 sets of 6 on each. Only used 110 for the curls. Used 70 for tris it was light but 85 was way too heavy will do more reps next time.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This past week started working out with an old workout partner. He is a skinny little guy but busts his ass in the gym so it is kinda motivating to see him try so hard even if he is weaker than myself. I went up on all of my lifts from last week.
But it looks like I wont be able to make it back to the gym for a few days. Last night someone can and busted all the windows in my car. Then shattered some glass in my driveway. Id love to get my hands on the POS. So it might be a good idea if I get to the gym soon b4 I lose it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates? You think it's the PAL stuff that is getting you sick or are you just barely taking in enough vitamin C to defeat scurvy? haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates? You think it's the PAL stuff that is getting you sick or are you just barely taking in enough vitamin C to defeat scurvy? haha
No I dont think so. In fact everytime I started back up I would drop a quick 5 pounds or so and my gym endurance would be good. I think my sickness had a lot to do with some shatty weather in GA. It has been all over the place I mean it snowed in middle Ga WTF? A very sick house it has been.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

I just want to start by apologizing to PAL because I couldnt really give LR and AE the run they deserved due to constantly being sick. None the less I feel like they have some good products. My endurance with AE was def up and I would sweat like a mofo since I could decrease my total rest and pump out a few extra reps. LR helped me drop about 5 pounds very quickly each time I started back up. I didnt like the energy it gave me though. I would feel a little hazy like I was awake by still really drowsey after taking LR. My eyes would feel heavy. That was the only down part to me.