Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Healthy again, it was a weird bug I had.
    Went to the gym on thursday and did a full body workout. I think it is going to be one I stick with. The next 2 days though my shoulder was really bothering me. Going back to the gym today since it is better.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Another decent workout today. Feel like I am working my way back nicely. Cant wait to go back tomorrow. I plan on doing fasted cardio tomorrow when I wake up.

3. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

keep it going man
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I havent been posting up my workouts. I had a great one yesterday.

Was going to do squats but it was being occupied by some annoying guy who complains about a little noise.
    Had to use a squat machine. It wasnt too bad except I had to use a lot of weight to feel it. 10 sets of 3 started off with 360 and worked up to 630.
    Then dips kind of supersetted with bent over rows. I wait a minute in between each and go back and forth. 4 sets of 6 for bent over rows with 225. 4 sets of 15 for dips with my fat ass.
    Then overhead tri ext with a rope and standing BB curl. 4 sets of 6 on each. Only used 110 for the curls. Used 70 for tris it was light but 85 was way too heavy will do more reps next time.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

This past week started working out with an old workout partner. He is a skinny little guy but busts his ass in the gym so it is kinda motivating to see him try so hard even if he is weaker than myself. I went up on all of my lifts from last week.
    But it looks like I wont be able to make it back to the gym for a few days. Last night someone can and busted all the windows in my car. Then shattered some glass in my driveway. Id love to get my hands on the POS. So it might be a good idea if I get to the gym soon b4 I lose it.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Any updates? You think it's the PAL stuff that is getting you sick or are you just barely taking in enough vitamin C to defeat scurvy? haha

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Any updates? You think it's the PAL stuff that is getting you sick or are you just barely taking in enough vitamin C to defeat scurvy? haha
    No I dont think so. In fact everytime I started back up I would drop a quick 5 pounds or so and my gym endurance would be good. I think my sickness had a lot to do with some shatty weather in GA. It has been all over the place I mean it snowed in middle Ga WTF? A very sick house it has been.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review

I just want to start by apologizing to PAL because I couldnt really give LR and AE the run they deserved due to constantly being sick. None the less I feel like they have some good products. My endurance with AE was def up and I would sweat like a mofo since I could decrease my total rest and pump out a few extra reps. LR helped me drop about 5 pounds very quickly each time I started back up. I didnt like the energy it gave me though. I would feel a little hazy like I was awake by still really drowsey after taking LR. My eyes would feel heavy. That was the only down part to me.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:46 AM
  2. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:11 AM
  4. Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 08:48 PM
  5. RECYCLE-ing Tomahawk(sponsored)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 02:30 AM