Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Glad to here ur feeling better and back to smashing them weights

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Glad to here ur feeling better and back to smashing them weights
    Speaking of smashing I cant wait for it to warm up. I am anxious to getting back to flipping the tire and hitting it with a sledge hammer.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Speaking of smashing I cant wait for it to warm up. I am anxious to getting back to flipping the tire and hitting it with a sledge hammer.
    i kno I am always amazed at how tired I get flipping my tire. It always feels so light when I first flip it and then by the end I can barely breath
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    i kno I am always amazed at how tired I get flipping my tire. It always feels so light when I first flip it and then by the end I can barely breath
    Ya I had to flip it a lot. I wish my friends would get a heavier tire because man it got to the point where I had to do 30+ flips to feel it bad. But then my legs especially calves would turn to jello. They would get a crazy cramp.

5. Did back and shoulders on Thursday. Hit 405 for 7 on deadlifts. It felt pretty good back def got worked but the next day it didnt hurt. I cant wait to deadlift again. I havent seem to lose too much back strength. Did 205 for bent over rows. My muscular endurance is gone so Anabolic Edge will def be put to the test.

6. Been tough to get back into the gym. Had a light leg workout on Monday but havent been back since. Had a match on Tuesday and they sucked so bad I didnt go today. It really makes me anxious for individuals to start and then the end of the season. I think then I will do a Super run.

Today I just felt run down. At night I take a night time stack and it knocks me out. It is fairly cheap and causes me to have some WEIRD dreams. I usually feel ok when I wake up but was stayed in pretty much a haze all day.

I hope to get back in the gym tomorrow and do back, shoulders, and bis. Hopefully I won't get pumped up too quick and will be able to get a good number of sets in.

7. Been a little hectic lately.
    Ended up not going on Thursday but went on Friday instead. Went before practice and did shoulders. Had a short practice so I went back and did back and bis later. While doing back someone asked me to spot them on incline barbell. Decided to get a set in with them. Did 205 for 10 reps pretty easy fairly cold. Was a little shocked to be honest.
    I am going to go to the fitness center today to do chest. I might get in a leg workout tomorrow. I plan on going to visit someone tomorrow so I won't be on till Tuesday.
    Plenty of places to find PAL products dont mind answering questions.

8. Went and did chest today and surprised myself. I will go ahead and say this I am weak and especially weak on chest. I did some warm up sets then repped 225 for 13 reps without failing. Put 275 on and get 2 sets of 3 which I didnt think I was going to be able to do. I know some of this is muscle memory but I wasn't expecting for it to come back this quick. My endurance is pretty shot but the strength is there. Finished it off by doing 4 sets of 6 reps with 225. Then did incline dumbell presses 3 sets of 12 to try and build endurance up. Finished by doing some sets of close grip bench.
    Really made me happy today when I didnt feel completely weak at the fitness center. I had a great pump going too.

9. Sick again this time it seems like it is the flu. I feel like I was thrown down a flight of stairs. Projectile vomit last night four streams. My stomach is all kinds of messed up. I think I will be making a visit to the doctor tomorrow. Just when I was getting back into the gym too.

10. damn bud you just cant stay unsick huh.. better start uppin your vitamin c
    PESCIENCE.COM

•   

11. Healthy again, it was a weird bug I had.
    Went to the gym on thursday and did a full body workout. I think it is going to be one I stick with. The next 2 days though my shoulder was really bothering me. Going back to the gym today since it is better.

12. Another decent workout today. Feel like I am working my way back nicely. Cant wait to go back tomorrow. I plan on doing fasted cardio tomorrow when I wake up.

13. keep it going man
    PESCIENCE.COM

14. Sorry I havent been posting up my workouts. I had a great one yesterday.

Was going to do squats but it was being occupied by some annoying guy who complains about a little noise.
    Had to use a squat machine. It wasnt too bad except I had to use a lot of weight to feel it. 10 sets of 3 started off with 360 and worked up to 630.
    Then dips kind of supersetted with bent over rows. I wait a minute in between each and go back and forth. 4 sets of 6 for bent over rows with 225. 4 sets of 15 for dips with my fat ass.
    Then overhead tri ext with a rope and standing BB curl. 4 sets of 6 on each. Only used 110 for the curls. Used 70 for tris it was light but 85 was way too heavy will do more reps next time.

15. This past week started working out with an old workout partner. He is a skinny little guy but busts his ass in the gym so it is kinda motivating to see him try so hard even if he is weaker than myself. I went up on all of my lifts from last week.
    But it looks like I wont be able to make it back to the gym for a few days. Last night someone can and busted all the windows in my car. Then shattered some glass in my driveway. Id love to get my hands on the POS. So it might be a good idea if I get to the gym soon b4 I lose it.

16. Any updates? You think it's the PAL stuff that is getting you sick or are you just barely taking in enough vitamin C to defeat scurvy? haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Any updates? You think it's the PAL stuff that is getting you sick or are you just barely taking in enough vitamin C to defeat scurvy? haha
    No I dont think so. In fact everytime I started back up I would drop a quick 5 pounds or so and my gym endurance would be good. I think my sickness had a lot to do with some shatty weather in GA. It has been all over the place I mean it snowed in middle Ga WTF? A very sick house it has been.

18. Final Review

I just want to start by apologizing to PAL because I couldnt really give LR and AE the run they deserved due to constantly being sick. None the less I feel like they have some good products. My endurance with AE was def up and I would sweat like a mofo since I could decrease my total rest and pump out a few extra reps. LR helped me drop about 5 pounds very quickly each time I started back up. I didnt like the energy it gave me though. I would feel a little hazy like I was awake by still really drowsey after taking LR. My eyes would feel heavy. That was the only down part to me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
  4. Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
  5. RECYCLE-ing Tomahawk(sponsored)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 04:30 AM