Sonicwaste logs Palo Alto Labs Reset AD (Sponsored)

sonicwaste

Awards
Okay, I'll be logging my results/impressions of Reset AD over the next month.

- I'll be taking 2 caps per day, AM and Afternoon.

I've used and abused stimulants over the last few months, and have most definitely become de-sensitized to them.

As of right now, I can fall asleep after drinking 5 cups of coffee. Stims have virtually no effect on me. Mega doses of e/c/y won't raise my heart rate at all. You get the picture, total desensitization.

To top it off, energy can be totally all over the place. Some days are worse than others. I have a rigorous 2 per day training routine for my shred down. So it can be a challenge to gain the energy I need to pull it off. I have to get pretty creative to avoid fatigue.

I remember the days when I would dose a pre-workout supplement and catch a buzz, immediate burst of energy, and superior focus. If I can regain that feeling and avoid fatigue throughout the day, then I would consider this product gold.

Well that's a basic background of me and my struggle with energy level, fatigue, and stim desensitization.

sonicwaste

Awards
I'll maintain my stimulant routine that I have been running for the past month or so. I may add in something new, once I establish a baseline.

Here is my stimulant routine:

Pre-AM Cardio: 200mg caffeine, 10mg yohimbine HCL, 2 Alpha Burn, L-Tyrosine

Post Cardio: 1 Forged Burner, 1 Diet Rockstar

Mid Morning: 1 cap lipostim, 25mg ephedrine HCL, 1 ABB Speedstack Drink

Afternoon: 1 Forged Burner, 2 lipoflame, 1 ABB SpeedStack Drink

Pre-Workout: Need2buildmuscle N2kts, 25mg ephedrine, sometimes AMP02 and Lipoflame
Intra-workout: No Shotgun, Extreme Speedstack
Post Workout: 1 Diet Rockstar

Throughout the day I'll have starbucks instant coffee as needed.

I'm taking other supplements, AAS, but they don't really need mention here... As they aren't/don't contain stimulants, and aren't relative to this log.

That being said, you can see I have a lot of stimulants and such. It keeps me going throughout the day.

So, today was day 1. My shiny bottle of RESET AD came right before lunch time.

So I took one around lunch time, and one around 5PM.

Nothing noticeable as of yet, but of course 1 day is much too early to even talk about.

sonicwaste

Awards
So today, I woke up pretty refreshed. I don't typically wake up until 9-10am... My wife's alarm went off at 6:30am and I woke up ready to hit my cardio routine. This was a bit odd for me, I was totally awake and energized.

Had pretty good energy throughout the day without all my usual caffeine drinks. I had 1 coffee, 2 rockstars, and a diet mountain dew. That got me through the day. So I practically cut my caffeine intake in half and I've been up now about 18 hours and still going.

So far so good with the Reset AD. Could be placebo at this point, probably too early still to pin anything on the Reset... But I am just calling it as I see it.

We'll see what shakes down tomorrow.

Ben Tactical

Awards
Damn bro, I thought I was a stim junky!
I'll deff be keeping tabs on this log as I'm interested in RAD.

sonicwaste

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates.

So now it's been about a week on RESET AD, and I must say I am totally impressed. This stuff is just great.

The effects really crept up on me over the weekend. I kept on my usual stim routine and here is what I noticed:

The stims were taking me much further than before. I was waking up really early and feeling energized for one and I was energized throughout the day like I haven't been in a long while.

I did have a hard time going to sleep because, like I said the effects crept up on me. So I have cut my caffeine intake in half and still feel energized and have to force myself to get in bed.

Also, as a side note... My appetite has been really in check lately due to the stims. That is something that lost effect a long while ago and has now been re-generated or RESET. I can feel the appetite supression from my stims again and it helps a lot.

Also my heart rate is able to go higher when doing cardio. It's back to normal range. When doing intense cardio before rest I had a hard time pushing over 135bpm no matter what... Now I can easily push to 145-150 at the same intensity. So it seems as though the stimulants are bginning to work again.

I am very impressed. Will keep updating, I can't imagine any increase from here on out, but would really like to see this stim re-sensitization hold up for a while.

Also, no crash outs at all during the day... Just consistent energy all throughout from wake to sleep.

great stuff PAL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after reading a ton of reviews since rad came out it seems that everyone doesn't react to rad. glad to see you are like me and get a good reaction. i swear by the stuff and use it every couple of months. good luck, and good log.