Gonzo's got a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. hey guys sorry for the lack of updates i'm going to give a big update today, kinda mash the days together with one big review
    also
    anyone intrested in some real good tasting C&C protein? check out my review of Universal ultra whey pro.
    UNIVERSAL ULTRA WHEY PRO NEW FLAVOR C&C REVEIW

2. Sorry guys for the lack of updates, ton of papers and studying to do for this week, i've only had time to train and study haha.
    But here is what I'm looking at.
    END WEEK 2:

So i'm going to throw the last few days into one big end of calender week 2 (almost week 2 of actually starting LR). So here is a high light of the days missed.
    Right now i'm at about 191.5ibs which is a few pounds lighter than when i started. I can tell i'm leaning out, slowly but surely. More vasculintiy in my forearms, and into my biceps. I'm starting to see a bit of an outline of my abs, They are right there. But important I did a strength test, maxing out in bench, dead, and squat. I came up just short of the 1000 club at 945(bench 265 squat 315 dead 365) this is up from the last time i've maxed out. So i'm making strength gains while dropping my BF, which is my goal.
    My training is on, getting in lifting hard and this week my cardio was much better.
    My diet was shaky though, attemping to keep carbs low I was no where near my calorie requiments, which i believe slowed down my metabolism a bit too much. This week i'm going to keep carbs low, but make sure i'm more around my calorie needs to keep metabolism firing on all cylinders.

So here are some goals for this next coming week.
    • train hard(like alwasy)
    • really pick up cardio, try and combine some SSC with some HIIT in different ways
    • eat more often
    • keep calores in the goal specturm

So far i'm enjoying LR. I have ~2weeks left of LR hopefully the best is yet to come.
    •   

3. find some good tricep movement's to build them up for more weight on your bench. pull downs is one, tricep extensions are also good. you will be amazed how much strengthening your triceps will improve your bench.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Subbed. Just when i was turned onto the original LR, they were all out of stock in the UK. what a bummer! Hope this is going to be available soon here. Anyway nice log so far, glad its working out nicely for you so far.

Lets hope the best is still to come...

5. hey guys, sorry for the week with out updates, finals killed me mentally. Didnt effect my gym time or my diet too much, but expect a full update in progress coming later today, and goals for what looks like my last week of LR.
    •   

6. END WEEK 3:

So this has been the end of calender week three. Sorry for the lack of updates, finals killed me. I was able to stay in the gym, and train hard(I made time for this because he kept me from being like this --> lol and was a good excuse not to study)
    My diet was a little lose kept carbs in the 150-175 range and fat to around 100gs, the rest protien. Cals were generally in the 2000-2500 range. So this is pretty much where I wanted to be at. Heres what I felt throughout the week.

ENERGY:8/10
    This has definitely kept me alert and motivated throughout the day. Clean energy that is not at all jittery or uncomfortable.

MOOD:7.5/10
    Mood has been a bit higher than base line. This like i've mentioned before is probably due to that fact i'm less tired through out the day and dont have to deal with mid day fatigue.

FAT LOSS:6/10
    well. I'm currently at 190.5, which is about 4ibs down from the start which I am happy with. I've noticed an increase in vacularity throughout my forearms, into my bi's. Haven't noticed too much difference in mid section though. legs seem a little more defined in my quads. My guess is a drop in water.

SIDES:LOW-NONE
    No major sides. No jitters. No increased heart rate. I'm not sure about blood pressure, but I dont feel any out of the normal. I DO sweat a noticeably increased amount during cardio though, which isn't terrible.

And because I owe you guys, heres a promo vid for BSN's girls of BSN calender. Which I might add I have, and enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY4_jYUrjHk"]YouTube- Girls of BSNĀ® Must See!![/ame]

7. UPDATE:

Just putting out a fast update for the past 3 or so days. I've Been hitting cardio hard, running and getting come cycling in, all on tredmils and stationary bikes because there is currently 2 feet of snow outside (oh were are you summer?)
    Everything seems to be status qou though. No major changes, Increased water intake dramatically since friday to flush some water retention out as I come to the end of LR.
    Mood is baseline, energy is normal for being on LR. elevated, but noticed dying off a bit later in the day.
    Another thing to note, acne is not unusual for someone my age, but I've noticed since started LR i've had some pretty deep acne on my back and shoulders, kinda something you'd expect from a hormonal. I am not sure if there is a correlation between LR, and the break out, could just be that i noticed it starting around the same time. Nothing to out of the ordinary though, just more prevalent than normal.

And heres one for those down under..
    fitness model taesha bundalo
    Name:  Bo.JPG
Views: 1315
Size:  99.8 KB

8. hey Gonzo...

have you tried the older Levi? This new one doesn't look very promising. Sure it may help somebody lose some fat who are eating the right amount of calories and have their diet on tabs properly, but The older formulation seemed more solid, this one seems a little...Weak I should say? Definately doesn't look like theres enough forskohlii in here, hard to make out with the proprietary stuff masking the important things out.

Would you say youve had faster results with fat loss from anything else you've taken, solo?

9. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    hey Gonzo...

have you tried the older Levi? This new one doesn't look very promising. Sure it may help somebody lose some fat who are eating the right amount of calories and have their diet on tabs properly, but The older formulation seemed more solid, this one seems a little...Weak I should say? Definately doesn't look like theres enough forskohlii in here, hard to make out with the proprietary stuff masking the important things out.

Would you say youve had faster results with fat loss from anything else you've taken, solo?
    No, i haven't used the older version of levi, which I wish I had because I would be able to make a good comparison. My diet has been for better or for worse pretty on spot. And with this I've been some fat loss, in 4 weeks, about 4 ibs, without any compromise to my strength, which I like. But yeah 4ibs, 4 weeks is kinda slow.
    I've used the Hot Rox and saw some pretty good results, that was some time ago, so I dont remember the details but I do remember fast results with that, and that being mostly a super thermo that made me sweat standing around.

Tomorrow is my last day of LR, I would say not a bad run, but I will be starting AMS Vapor XT in the next week or so, so i'm definitely going to compare my results from Vapor to LR, and see were I'm at at the end of all this.

10. may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

Maybe this will give you something to compare to if you run a bottle of this sometime

good running on the Levi regardless. Would sure be interesting to know why all the companys that have a good fat burner seem to reformulate or discontinue ones that have been working very well for people and replace it with something that looks weaker? Maybe PAL could clarify sometime why they reformulated when the older one was getting top reviews.

11. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

Maybe this will give you something to compare to if you run a bottle of this sometime

good running on the Levi regardless. Would sure be interesting to know why all the companys that have a good fat burner seem to reformulate or discontinue ones that have been working very well for people and replace it with something that looks weaker? Maybe PAL could clarify sometime why they reformulated when the older one was getting top reviews.
    not to speculate or talk to some reps but I wonder if the whole SX issue played a role in reformulating.
    also ive been eying meltdown for sometime lately for a fat burner I invested in the Pslin/AP/Recreate stack and still have yet to run that, I've read some really good things about that, I'm considering subbing in OEP with it also which has been the rage on AM lately.

12. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

how is meltdown? I have been recomended that by couple of people now might have to give it a shot.

So you say you only been on a week and already notice differences??

What was your begining weight and BF and where are you now?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    how is meltdown? I have been recomended that by couple of people now might have to give it a shot.

x2 on some more detail

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Ive been maintening and by the looks of gaining some slight amount of muscle from the Kre-alkalyn ive been taking. I havent weighed myself that often, I only weigh in once a month...

Regardless of weight I would say before I started this just over a week ago, I was at around 12.5% bodyfat I would say, right now a week later im looking like 11.5-12% tops and im losing and becoming more vascular day after day. Just checked my abs and stomach region right now, lost a touch more since the last 3-4 days (I notice) and the sides of my abs are drying in and tightening up nicely. Today its been just under 2 weeks, 40 day supply as opposed to the typical 30 day supply, bioliquid capsules so absorption is better also.

Guys Im the the kinda guy that only buys stuff now after checking all ingredients, making sure the formula seems solid and will likely give me results that will be worth my money...I couldn't be happier with this. Eating just around or just over maintenance too, just keeping carbs a bit lower If i can...

Like i mentioned above that at this rate, I think in another 3 and a half weeks time when it runs out, I may even end up at a nice 10% or 10.5% bodyfat. After this im moving onto a 2month recomp with sesamin, MCT oil and some Forslean. This meltdown is impressive, not crashing, definately getting hit with the stims keeping me awake. undoubtedly going to use it again just before summer I think.

15. Finished up the last of my LR, working on a final review tonight, will be up shortly.

16. look forward to seeing your write up. Hope you enjoyed your run
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gonzo is Vaporizing Fat with AMS' new VAPOR-XT(Sponsered)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:00 AM
  4. DP's ReTransformation Log - Leviathan / Leviathan Reloaded
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:29 PM
  5. Smeton's Leviathan/Reset A.D. Sponsered by Palo Alto Labs