Gonzo's got a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Gonzo has a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)

WELCOME:

First off, like always I would like to thank P.A.L for this opportunity to log their fat burner Leviathan Reloaded. I'm looking forward to this run and hope to have some good success with this.
Just for some references here are my past logs, if your interested in checking them out.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134450-gonzos-quest-one.html#post2112586
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139309-gonzo-getting-pumped.html
Now on to the Good Stuff

Leviathan Reloaded:

Here is a little bit of info on LR, straight from a PAL post.

Leviathan Reloaded: Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition or the beach. Leviathan Reloaded represents the next generation in fat burning technology combining ultra intense fat burning potential, while regulating insulin and blood sugar levels. Reloaded will shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle. Never again will you have to sacrifice those hard fought for muscle gains in order to severly cut fat.
For more Info you can check this link http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/palo-alto-labs/leviathan-reloaded-90-caps.htmlLR at NUTRA That link also contains a facts label.

THE BASICS:

Height:5'8"
Weight:191.0(as of 8:30am 12/1/09)
BF%:in the ball park of 14-15%

GOALS:

Ultimately my goal is Fat loss. NOT A CUT I'm shooting for a recomp pretty much, keep and/or gain LBM while dropping BF%. Overall I want to drop as much BF as possible on this run, but my goal would be to get around 10%. While I know this is a very high bar to set I'm hoping I can get close to this with the help LR.

TRAINING:

My training will be hard and heavy. I do not respond well to lighter weight, high rep training to lose weight. Plus this would make it harder to maintain or build LBM. So gym time will be spent hard and heavy, lots of compound moves and then finish it all off with some isolates. The intensity will be very high, Ill be using supersets, rest pause, anything you beat my body into a pile of mush and make walking out of the gym a terrible experience.
My spilt looks something like this, note this is open for change depending on schedules
Mon-Chest/tri/core
Tuesday-legs/core
Weds- back/bis
Friday-shoulders
sat-whole body
sun-rest
With the weather getting colder and colder around me Its hard to get outside and run, so Ill hit cardio machines (misc) a few times a week switching between Steady State(SS) and HIIT. Ill be doing agility work as well. My goal is to get 4-6 cardio sessions in a week.

DIET:

Two things I need to mention. THIS IS NOT A CUT, also I am a college student that lives on campus, so sometimes food choices are limited. I've done a pretty solid job so far, so when it comes to food choices note that 9/10 times its the better of the choices.
But my numbers look something like this. my Maintance is ~2400-2500. I'm going to add 500 cals to that to account workouts so that brings me around ~3000cals. My goal right now is too keep my cal intake around 2500-2700cals a day. This will slowly drop week to week. Slowly because I dont want my body to resort to starvation mode and my metabolism to go down the ****ter. I want to keep my carbs pretty low, with some moderate days. But really I don't want my carbs any higher than about 200(about Body Weight) Mainly low days will keep carbs close to 100, moderate days 150-175. Fat is going to be in moderation also, Most fat till be coming from EVOO, nuts, and PB. Protein should be close to 225g or so. Weekends tend to be a little less strict as far as diet goes, this doesn't mean Ill be eating myself into a coma, but to keep myself from going insane.

THIS LOG WILL INCLUDE:

• mood
  • energy
  • overall well being
  • sides
Ill mention how my workouts go, how I sleep, how i feel throughout the day, and will answer any other questions anyone might have.

OTHER SUPPS:

for the most part besides the staples like protien, CLA, Creatine, and BCAA this will be a solo run. besides a cup of coffee i currently do not take a pre w/o

BEFORE PIC:

Both are taken Dec 2 09 first day of LR

LR_before1.jpg

LR_before2.jpg

AFTER PIC:

Dec29th2009(4).jpg

Dec29th2009(5).jpg

Dec29th2009(2).jpg

Dec29th2009(3).jpg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

So I've finished my LR in I believe about 4 weeks, at 2 caps twice a day.
and I'm going to run down my overall final review here. Ratings are 1-10, 1 being the worst feeling and 10 being the best. so here we go.

ENERGY: 8
Energy from LR was very good. I felt energized throughout the day and didn't experience much if any midday fatigue that I normally feel. The energy was clean and comfortable, at no points did I experience jitters or any abnormal heart rates. My body did adapt to this over time though, experiencing more fatigue towards the last week of LR. The energy was enough to power me through fasted workouts and cardio sessions which I enjoyed. I suggest timing your LR 20-30mins pre workout so you get most of the energy boost right when its needed during a fasted workout.

MOOD: 6
I don't believe there was much direct effect on my mood from LR. But because I wasn't feeling tired throughout the day, specially low on carbs I can get a bit grouchy, i was in a better mood than i normally would be.

BODY TEMP: 5.5
There wasn't really any noteable body temp increase. I DIDN'T experience too much of a resting body temp increase. I did notice however during cardio or working out that i did sweat more than normal.

FAT LOSS: 5
Well 4 weeks down and about 4ibs lighter. So a pound a week isn't what I was looking for really. I do understand this wasn't a cut. I was aiming for a re comp type of goal, but fat loss was a concern and I lost about 4ibs during the spand. I do think some of that weight was water considering through my chest and forearms I dried up a bit, and look a bit harder.

Hardening: 5.5
Through my arms and chest and thighs I feel drier and harder, which I believe is because I lost some solid water weight from LR. Nothing too crazy though.

Vascularity: 6
Because my arms dried up a bit, I did notice some increased Vascularity in my forearms and biceps. Nothing much more than that though

Anti-Catabolism: 9
One of the things I did like about this is I didn't lose my strength. All my numbers slightly increased over the span of time, which I liked to see with a amount I was eating.

OVER-ALL: 6.5
The best way I can explain this is like so. LR I would recommend for something you'd want to take mid towards late summer when your trying to stay dry and looking good towards the end of the summer. I don't think this would be too good for a spring "get ready for beach season" cut. I was content with the results, just not as much of a response as I hoped.

I do know that PAL reformulated their LR formula to what seems not as potent. Well that's their business and I'm sure their is logical reasoning behind it but I would of liked to see a bit more of a response to LR

I DO know that NUTRA is having a sale BOGO free right now that can be found at
Leviathan Reloaded BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) By: Palo Alto Labs

I would take advantage of this deal, but I'm not sure if I'd buy one and full price, but who doesn't love one free.

and I'll get a after pic up as soon as I can get around to it.
So thanks for everyone that stuck around and followed me along with this, and for you some good looks.

Huong Acinas.
Huong Acinas.JPG

Felicia Romero.
Felicia Romero.JPG

jodi minear
jodiminear.JPG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Checked my POBox and do have a package, but the school's PO was closed so Ill have to pick whatever it is up tomorrow, on account i'm not expecting anything besides LR, I do hope thats what it is. Ill go first thing to get it, so I can start tomorrow DEC 2. Expect some measurements and a starting Pic to be Posted early tomorrow

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey man good luck il be following along i hope i get my anabolic edge soon aswell:D should be fun.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
good luck with your log

I have tried both of the older versions Leviathan and the Leviathan Reloaded and had great luck with both

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey did u get any word on what dosing u should use?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Hey did u get any word on what dosing u should use?
I'm dosing what the bottle says to
which is
1cap 30 m ins before breakfast and 1cap more in the afternoon for the first 2-3 days to test tolerance, then 2caps 30min before breakfast and 2caps in the afternoon. Do not exceed 4 caps a day and do not take within 5 hours of sleep.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
good luck with your log

I have tried both of the older versions Leviathan and the Leviathan Reloaded and had great luck with both
thanks man I sure hope I share in your good experiences with LR

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:

NUMBERS:
Weight: 194(8:15am)
Cals: 2109
  • 47.5 g fat
  • 178 g carbs
  • 241 g protien
TRAINING:
Deads 135x12 225x8 275x8 315x6 315x6
Rackpulls 315x8 365x6 365x6 365x6
*Pullups bwx8 bwx8 bwx8 bwx8 bwx8
*reversed Bench bwx8 bwx8 bwx8 bwx8 bwx8
Lat Pulldown 200x12 200x12 200x12
Smith Behind back shrugs 135x12 135x12 135x12 135x12 135x12

1 mile run at 7:30min pace(moderate pace)

REVIEW:
So today was day 1. Unfortunately I woke up around 730am and had breafast, but didn't pick my my LR till 845am. I decided to start anyway. So I took 1 cap at 845am, and another at ~3pm. This was to test my tolerance. I responded well I believe. Had increased energy throughout the day. Didnt' get groggy or feel any mid day fatigue that sometimes set in later afternoon.

MOOD:Slightly elevated, felt good throughout the day. Positive for the most part throughout the day and my workout.

ENERGY also elevated. Like i mentioned before no mid-day sluggishness. Always was ready to get up and go. No uncomfortable jitters or elevated heart rate, also no noticeable increase in Body temp.

OVERALL WELL BEING: Good. Felt good, was in a good mood, got my work done at the gym today. Not a lot of stress, just overall a good day.

SIDES: None to report at this time

Day one is up and over with. I'm confident I can handle the full 4cap/day dose, so thats what Ill be playing with tomorrow.
Also I've noticed some good response when loggers add some eye candy so for the first time every I'll be adding my own.
My personal fav from the BSN team, Becky
Becky_bsn.JPG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
hold for update, it will be coming shortly, crazy last night/day today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in, becky is hot!:firedevil:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

NUMBERS:
Weight: 195
Cals: 2503
  • 103 g fat
  • 123g carbs
  • 252g protien
TRAINING:
Mediball front slams 15x25
Jump rope 150 reps(jumps)
Flat-side-side planks 30 secs each plank
Jump rope 150 reps
Kneeling ab wheel 12
jump rope 150 reps
(each core move was supersetted with jump rope, each super set was done for 3 sets)

Standing Military press 115x6 115x6 115x6 115x6 115x6
*sitting shoulder press 60x10 60x10 60x10 60x10 60x10
*sitting DB should press(alt arms, slow reps) 15x8 15x8 15x8 15x8 15x8
Upright row 85x8 85x8 85x8
Front DB raise 25x10 25x10 25x10
DB lateral Raise 20x10 20x10 20x10
Reverse cable cross 20x15 20x15 20x15

Cardio:10 mins of lvl10 r stat. bike.

REVIEW

Day 2 was this past thursday, Sorry for the Delay, I've been swamped with work with finals around the corner. SO if there is a delay or 2 between updates i'm sorry. I'll be my bes tto stay on top of this. I dont plan that finals will interrupt my training though. So dosing today was ~30mins before breakfast at 8:30am. My weight went up slightly, i believe that i was a bit more hydrated this morning, due to a late night writing a paper, sipping on water to help me stay awake. My dosing is at 2 caps 2x per day. So first dose is generally around 8-9am then the second in the ball park of 3pm.

Mood: Again, i've been pretty positive through a few stressful days, Nothing to major, but not seemingly overall upbeat.
Energy: I'm starting to feel more energy throughout the day, no mid day sluggishness. Feel good, and energetic. All energy is clean, no jitters, no elevated heart rate, no notable increase in body temp.
Overall well being: I feel great, not tried, not jittery. Getting good workouts in. There isn't anything to complain about. While i havent yet felt any leaning out, its only day 2, I'm still very confident this will fully kick in soon.
Sides: Nothing to report at this time.

and for the ones who like a girl who can push around her share of weight, Sonia Gonzales
Flex_soniaGonzales.JPG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

NUMBERS:
Weight: 194.5
Cals: 2045
  • 86 g fat
  • 78g carbs
  • 237g protien
TRAINING:
today was a light day, a lot of work to get done
pullups bwx8
pushups bwx10
ab wheel bwx10
(These 3 moves were one circuit completed 3 times)
DB Snatch 65x10 65x10 65x10 65x10 65x10
(10 reps per arm, so 20 total)
Barbell high pull 135x10 135x10 135x10

Cardio:1 mile run at 8 min pace.

Review:
Not much between Thursday and Friday, Dosing was a little earlier 7 am and then 3pm again.
Mood: again, positive, upbeat.

Energy: Good clean energy similar to the past 3 days. No jitters. No elevated HR.

Overall: Feel good, better than normal. Getting workouts done, getting papers done, not feeling anything out of the ordinary, besides increased energy, and slight raise in Body temp.

Sides: very slight increase in Body temp. Not enough to sweat, just feeling a bit warmer than usual.

and hopefully the second best part of the log, lol
Noy Alexander
Noy.JPG

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed bud... I tried the old LR stacked with dcp and it was decent but I wasnt too impressed. Interested to see how their new forumula works for ya buddy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
noy alexander is freaking hot. how is sleep effected if at all? i think i have a bottle coming and am excited about the addition of macuna, should be great for fasted workouts.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
noy alexander is freaking hot. how is sleep effected if at all? i think i have a bottle coming and am excited about the addition of macuna, should be great for fasted workouts.
Tell me about it Noy is top notch. As far as sleep, It hasn't been effected at all. Going all day long pumped up i'm excited at the end of the day to hit the hay.
On that note I do have a high tolerance to stim, so this could just be for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it Noy is top notch. As far as sleep, It hasn't been effected at all. Going all day long pumped up i'm excited at the end of the day to hit the hay.
On that note I do have a high tolerance to stim, so this could just be for me.
thanks for the info. and thanks for noy!!!!:veryhappy:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4&5:

I'm going to mash these 2 updates together cause they were pretty much the same, due to a lot of work these days were 2 off days in a row besides some cardio so here it goes

NUMBERS:
Day 4:
cals 2674
  • 145g fat
  • 176g carbs
  • 203g protien
Day 5:
cals 2501
  • 120g fat
  • 163g carbs
  • 87g fat
  • 143g carbs
  • 198g protien
TRAINING:
Day 4: 1.5 miles run at 745min mile pace
Day5: 1 mile at 7:00min mile pace

Review:
So I like to think of times in calender weeks, rather than when I actually started which was mid week, So i'm going to say week 1 is over, just cause tomorrow is Monday, and I like to use that as a bench mark. Just note that week one only had 5 days in it. Anyways. This weekend was filled with work and what not so I had to buckle down and get writing on papers and what not, so i could only make time for some cardio. SO i'm a bit disappointed in that. but I'm going to take a new approve this coming week.
This new week i'm really gonna work on keep carbs down. I've been reading up on the CKD diet, but with my meals being dependent on the cafe at school eating 0 carbs could very possibly be impossible. But i'm going to try and keep carbs to an absolute min. And see how that goes. I'm going to bump cardio way up and work in some fasted workouts.
So with a few days under my belt I'm going to his this week head on and see if LR can keep up.

And because theres 2 dyas in here, 2 beautiful girls to admire
first ONs fitness model, Jessica Putnam
jess_putnam.JPG

and in spirit of sunday football Alusha Castonguary, one of the NE Pats cheerleaders
Alsha.JPG

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HATE the Patriots with a passion but they do have some mighty fine cheerleaders. That sure helped improve my mood lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea CKD with cafeteria sucks. I have to bring food to work. If I were to even attempt a keto diet in a cafeteria It would just be crazy expensive. Think about it, say they have burgers for like $3.25.. that means you are baying $3.25 for 1 patty and 1 slice of cheese. It might be hard for you to do keto at school bud but give it a shot. I got the AD eBook if your interested i can send it your way. Also remember to make the metabolic shift you need your fat to be 40% or more of your total caloric intake

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I HATE the Patriots with a passion but they do have some mighty fine cheerleaders. That sure helped improve my mood lol.
alysha is very nice!!!!!:veryhappy:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Today and yesterdays update are coming in a few hours, just a preview had a fasted cardio session yesterday, was LR able to keep me going? find out soon haha
Gonna get after some legs today, we'll see If i can power through it.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
so I lied about an update yesterday, days 6(yesterday) and today day 7 are being written up now

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 :

NUMBERS:

Weight:194.5
cals 1248
TRAINING:
Bench 135x10 185x8 225x5 225x5 225x5 135x12-10-6
Decline DB Bench 60x10 60x10 60x10 75x5-3-2
*Fly 30x8 30x8 30x8
*DB bench 30x8 30x8 30x8
Cable cross 40x10 40x10 40x10 40x10 40x10
Low cable cross 30x8 30x8 30x8
french press 10x25 10x25 10x25 10x25 10x25
cable tri ext 80x25 80x25 80x25 80x25 80x25

CARDIO: ok, let me explain this, Triple Threats that I do are as follows
3 ladders
150 rep jump rope
3 ladders
150 rep jump rope
3 ladders
150 rep jump rope
3 laps around 1/9 mile track so a third of a mile)
^^^this is one set^^^(see where i get triplethreat from lol)
also the ladder is a 12 ft ladder(also divisible by 3 to keep with the theme)
so
Triple Threat x 3
1. front cross over step
2. front to back step
3. inside-side step

If you would like explanations on the ladder drills you can try goggling them I cant remember if these are the real names of them, or I just made them up cause they pretty much describe whats going on. But if you can't find them I'll be happy to explain.

REVIEW:
So a lot of big things went down today. First off my low carb goal. I mightof been a bit miss leading. I'm not technically doing a CKD, more of i guess a carb cycling. 3-4 days of sub 50 carbs, then for a day bring it back up to 100-150 or so, then repeat, thats my goal as of right now. You may notice my calories way down today, let me tell you finding carbless food is harder than you think on campus. But i've made some fast accommodations, so you'll see day 7 turns out better.
Also cardio this morning was FASTED, so in perspective, breakfast was at 8:00am that consisted of 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, with some coffee, thats it. nothing was consumed after, then hit cardio at 12:30 or so. I didnt think I was going to wanna make it through all the way, but believe it or not I did have enough energy to get on top of it, which i'm very happy about. I do so believe this energy and drive was from LR, so im very happy about that.
as far as weight training went, the way things timed out this wasn't fasted, but still had energy throughout the day to hit my chest and tris hard later on in the day.

MOOD: slightly elevated about baseline, this is most likely due to the increase in energy, so the agitation that comes along with the mid-day fatigue isn't getting a chance to set in.
Energy: Nice clean energy still proceeded throughout the day, enough to power me through my workouts with little food energy.
OVERALL: I feel good. Not tired throughout the day, no problems with joints, or stomach, or heart rate. everything seems to be in check
SIDES: not really any major sides to report. a slight elevation in body temp possibly, and I did sweat like an animal during cardio, significantly more than usual.

And with out fail fellas a real hottie one of my top favs Kyla McGrath, fitness model
Kyla.JPG

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG!!! and now she is my fav too!!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7:​

NUMBERS:
weight: 192.5
Cals: 2189
  • 112 fat
  • 77 carbs
  • 192 protien
TRAINING:

LEGS DAY baby, love it. this is my favorite day for the most part cause theres nothing better than moving some serious weight. Always a good moral boost(next to dead lifting) here it goes
*Squat 225x6 225x6 225x6 225x6 225x6
*Write curls 60x20 60x20 60x20 60x20 60x20
**Leg press warm up starting at 400 increaseing 90ibs every 8-10 reps
760x10 760x10 760x10
**Decline pushups bwx10 bwx10 bwx10
***standing DB lunges 60sx8 60sx8 60sx8 60sx8 60sx8
***DB snatch 40x10(5 each arm) 40x10 40x10 40x10 40x10
^Single Leg Sitting leg curls 30x15 30x15 30x15 30x15 30x15
*=supersetted with matching stars
^=super slow reps, with squeez at the peak contraction, major burning, killed my hams

CARDIO:
HIIT on bike 20 secs on 10 secs off on lvl 10 5 burst then min rest repeated 3 times
15mins on bike steady state on lvl 7

REVEIW:
So day 7 was actually yesterday the 8th. My diet is better than the pevious day. I'm working on best on keeping carbs to a min, probably tomorrow ill bring them back up a little to get a boost of energy and hopefully kick my metabolism in the ass hard. My cardio today was a little weak, but after leg day it felt killer. I did sweat a ton during this, which i'm going to take is from LR. again my dosing are 2 caps ~8am then again somewhere between ~3-4pm. I'm going to try taking my second dose a little earlier and see how it goes.

MOOD: a little stressed out from school work but feel good when I get to the gym.
ENERGY: Still elevated above baseline, feel good still clean, no problems with heart rate or body temp.
OVERALL: still feeling good, not much changing from perviousness days deffinally feeling more sore than normal. But i'm going to take that as i'm just training harder than normal :laugh:

and day 7 comes Ali McKnight IFFB pro fitness model, and let me tell you she can work out at my gym any day :bigok:

Attachments

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Feedback is welcomed on the log guys, any thing i'm missing or should comment on? its hard day to day, cause I feel pretty good, and not much is changing day to day haha. But any thoughts are welcomed,
and if theres none on the log then how bout who's your favorite girl of the day?
Personally its a throw up for me between Kayla, Alysha, and Becky

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

my favorie still hands down!!! Beautiful, sexy, and a six pack!!!!!

As for the log everything looks in place bud. I know whatyour talking about though, when logging something everyday for such an extended time I start to feel like my updates get repetative so sometimes I group days together and give reviews for a couple days at a time. But the log looks good to me, nothing missing.. except more pics of her!!!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys for the lack of updates, ton of papers and studying to do for this week, i've only had time to train and study haha.
But here is what I'm looking at.
END WEEK 2:​

So i'm going to throw the last few days into one big end of calender week 2 (almost week 2 of actually starting LR). So here is a high light of the days missed.
Right now i'm at about 191.5ibs which is a few pounds lighter than when i started. I can tell i'm leaning out, slowly but surely. More vasculintiy in my forearms, and into my biceps. I'm starting to see a bit of an outline of my abs, They are right there. But important I did a strength test, maxing out in bench, dead, and squat. I came up just short of the 1000 club at 945(bench 265 squat 315 dead 365) this is up from the last time i've maxed out. So i'm making strength gains while dropping my BF, which is my goal.
My training is on, getting in lifting hard and this week my cardio was much better.
My diet was shaky though, attemping to keep carbs low I was no where near my calorie requiments, which i believe slowed down my metabolism a bit too much. This week i'm going to keep carbs low, but make sure i'm more around my calorie needs to keep metabolism firing on all cylinders.

So here are some goals for this next coming week.
  • train hard(like alwasy)
  • really pick up cardio, try and combine some SSC with some HIIT in different ways
  • eat more often
  • keep calores in the goal specturm
So far i'm enjoying LR. I have ~2weeks left of LR hopefully the best is yet to come.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
find some good tricep movement's to build them up for more weight on your bench. pull downs is one, tricep extensions are also good. you will be amazed how much strengthening your triceps will improve your bench.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Just when i was turned onto the original LR, they were all out of stock in the UK. what a bummer! Hope this is going to be available soon here. Anyway nice log so far, glad its working out nicely for you so far.

Lets hope the best is still to come...

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, sorry for the week with out updates, finals killed me mentally. Didnt effect my gym time or my diet too much, but expect a full update in progress coming later today, and goals for what looks like my last week of LR.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
END WEEK 3:

So this has been the end of calender week three. Sorry for the lack of updates, finals killed me. I was able to stay in the gym, and train hard(I made time for this because he kept me from being like this --> :fool2: lol and was a good excuse not to study)
My diet was a little lose kept carbs in the 150-175 range and fat to around 100gs, the rest protien. Cals were generally in the 2000-2500 range. So this is pretty much where I wanted to be at. Heres what I felt throughout the week.

ENERGY:8/10
This has definitely kept me alert and motivated throughout the day. Clean energy that is not at all jittery or uncomfortable.

MOOD:7.5/10
Mood has been a bit higher than base line. This like i've mentioned before is probably due to that fact i'm less tired through out the day and dont have to deal with mid day fatigue.

FAT LOSS:6/10
well. I'm currently at 190.5, which is about 4ibs down from the start which I am happy with. I've noticed an increase in vacularity throughout my forearms, into my bi's. Haven't noticed too much difference in mid section though. legs seem a little more defined in my quads. My guess is a drop in water.

SIDES:LOW-NONE
No major sides. No jitters. No increased heart rate. I'm not sure about blood pressure, but I dont feel any out of the normal. I DO sweat a noticeably increased amount during cardio though, which isn't terrible.

And because I owe you guys, heres a promo vid for BSN's girls of BSN calender. Which I might add I have, and enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY4_jYUrjHk"]YouTube- Girls of BSN® Must See!![/ame]

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Just putting out a fast update for the past 3 or so days. I've Been hitting cardio hard, running and getting come cycling in, all on tredmils and stationary bikes because there is currently 2 feet of snow outside (oh were are you summer?)
Everything seems to be status qou though. No major changes, Increased water intake dramatically since friday to flush some water retention out as I come to the end of LR.
Mood is baseline, energy is normal for being on LR. elevated, but noticed dying off a bit later in the day.
Another thing to note, acne is not unusual for someone my age, but I've noticed since started LR i've had some pretty deep acne on my back and shoulders, kinda something you'd expect from a hormonal. I am not sure if there is a correlation between LR, and the break out, could just be that i noticed it starting around the same time. Nothing to out of the ordinary though, just more prevalent than normal.

And heres one for those down under..
fitness model taesha bundalo
Bo.JPG

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
hey Gonzo...

have you tried the older Levi? This new one doesn't look very promising. Sure it may help somebody lose some fat who are eating the right amount of calories and have their diet on tabs properly, but The older formulation seemed more solid, this one seems a little...Weak I should say? Definately doesn't look like theres enough forskohlii in here, hard to make out with the proprietary stuff masking the important things out.

Would you say youve had faster results with fat loss from anything else you've taken, solo?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
hey Gonzo...

have you tried the older Levi? This new one doesn't look very promising. Sure it may help somebody lose some fat who are eating the right amount of calories and have their diet on tabs properly, but The older formulation seemed more solid, this one seems a little...Weak I should say? Definately doesn't look like theres enough forskohlii in here, hard to make out with the proprietary stuff masking the important things out.

Would you say youve had faster results with fat loss from anything else you've taken, solo?
No, i haven't used the older version of levi, which I wish I had because I would be able to make a good comparison. My diet has been for better or for worse pretty on spot. And with this I've been some fat loss, in 4 weeks, about 4 ibs, without any compromise to my strength, which I like. But yeah 4ibs, 4 weeks is kinda slow.
I've used the Hot Rox and saw some pretty good results, that was some time ago, so I dont remember the details but I do remember fast results with that, and that being mostly a super thermo that made me sweat standing around.

Tomorrow is my last day of LR, I would say not a bad run, but I will be starting AMS Vapor XT in the next week or so, so i'm definitely going to compare my results from Vapor to LR, and see were I'm at at the end of all this.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

Maybe this will give you something to compare to if you run a bottle of this sometime :)

good running on the Levi regardless. Would sure be interesting to know why all the companys that have a good fat burner seem to reformulate or discontinue ones that have been working very well for people and replace it with something that looks weaker? Maybe PAL could clarify sometime why they reformulated when the older one was getting top reviews.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

Maybe this will give you something to compare to if you run a bottle of this sometime :)

good running on the Levi regardless. Would sure be interesting to know why all the companys that have a good fat burner seem to reformulate or discontinue ones that have been working very well for people and replace it with something that looks weaker? Maybe PAL could clarify sometime why they reformulated when the older one was getting top reviews.
not to speculate or talk to some reps but I wonder if the whole SX issue played a role in reformulating.
also ive been eying meltdown for sometime lately for a fat burner I invested in the Pslin/AP/Recreate stack and still have yet to run that, I've read some really good things about that, I'm considering subbing in OEP with it also which has been the rage on AM lately.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

how is meltdown? I have been recomended that by couple of people now might have to give it a shot.

So you say you only been on a week and already notice differences??

What was your begining weight and BF and where are you now?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
how is meltdown? I have been recomended that by couple of people now might have to give it a shot.

x2 on some more detail

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established

Ive been maintening and by the looks of gaining some slight amount of muscle from the Kre-alkalyn ive been taking. I havent weighed myself that often, I only weigh in once a month...

Regardless of weight I would say before I started this just over a week ago, I was at around 12.5% bodyfat I would say, right now a week later im looking like 11.5-12% tops and im losing and becoming more vascular day after day. Just checked my abs and stomach region right now, lost a touch more since the last 3-4 days (I notice) and the sides of my abs are drying in and tightening up nicely. Today its been just under 2 weeks, 40 day supply as opposed to the typical 30 day supply, bioliquid capsules so absorption is better also.

Guys Im the the kinda guy that only buys stuff now after checking all ingredients, making sure the formula seems solid and will likely give me results that will be worth my money...I couldn't be happier with this. Eating just around or just over maintenance too, just keeping carbs a bit lower If i can...

Like i mentioned above that at this rate, I think in another 3 and a half weeks time when it runs out, I may even end up at a nice 10% or 10.5% bodyfat. After this im moving onto a 2month recomp with sesamin, MCT oil and some Forslean. This meltdown is impressive, not crashing, definately getting hit with the stims keeping me awake. undoubtedly going to use it again just before summer I think.

:)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Finished up the last of my LR, working on a final review tonight, will be up shortly.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
look forward to seeing your write up. Hope you enjoyed your run :)