Gonzo's got a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.72%

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

Maybe this will give you something to compare to if you run a bottle of this sometime

good running on the Levi regardless. Would sure be interesting to know why all the companys that have a good fat burner seem to reformulate or discontinue ones that have been working very well for people and replace it with something that looks weaker? Maybe PAL could clarify sometime why they reformulated when the older one was getting top reviews.
    not to speculate or talk to some reps but I wonder if the whole SX issue played a role in reformulating.
    also ive been eying meltdown for sometime lately for a fat burner I invested in the Pslin/AP/Recreate stack and still have yet to run that, I've read some really good things about that, I'm considering subbing in OEP with it also which has been the rage on AM lately.

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    may want to look into vpx meltdown. Just a week and few days into my bottle and got a couple more weeks to go, and at this rate I think i'll end up at bang on 10-10.5% and get some visible abs. lost half an inch from my sides in one week, I can its not water as Im feeling pretty dry and my jeans have gone looser than they already were.

Maybe this will give you something to compare to if you run a bottle of this sometime

good running on the Levi regardless. Would sure be interesting to know why all the companys that have a good fat burner seem to reformulate or discontinue ones that have been working very well for people and replace it with something that looks weaker? Maybe PAL could clarify sometime why they reformulated when the older one was getting top reviews.

how is meltdown? I have been recomended that by couple of people now might have to give it a shot.

So you say you only been on a week and already notice differences??

What was your begining weight and BF and where are you now?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.72%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    how is meltdown? I have been recomended that by couple of people now might have to give it a shot.

x2 on some more detail
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.52%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Ive been maintening and by the looks of gaining some slight amount of muscle from the Kre-alkalyn ive been taking. I havent weighed myself that often, I only weigh in once a month...

Regardless of weight I would say before I started this just over a week ago, I was at around 12.5% bodyfat I would say, right now a week later im looking like 11.5-12% tops and im losing and becoming more vascular day after day. Just checked my abs and stomach region right now, lost a touch more since the last 3-4 days (I notice) and the sides of my abs are drying in and tightening up nicely. Today its been just under 2 weeks, 40 day supply as opposed to the typical 30 day supply, bioliquid capsules so absorption is better also.

Guys Im the the kinda guy that only buys stuff now after checking all ingredients, making sure the formula seems solid and will likely give me results that will be worth my money...I couldn't be happier with this. Eating just around or just over maintenance too, just keeping carbs a bit lower If i can...

Like i mentioned above that at this rate, I think in another 3 and a half weeks time when it runs out, I may even end up at a nice 10% or 10.5% bodyfat. After this im moving onto a 2month recomp with sesamin, MCT oil and some Forslean. This meltdown is impressive, not crashing, definately getting hit with the stims keeping me awake. undoubtedly going to use it again just before summer I think.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.72%

Finished up the last of my LR, working on a final review tonight, will be up shortly.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.52%

look forward to seeing your write up. Hope you enjoyed your run
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.72%

here you go guys the final review
    Gonzo's got a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gonzo is Vaporizing Fat with AMS' new VAPOR-XT(Sponsered)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:00 AM
  4. DP's ReTransformation Log - Leviathan / Leviathan Reloaded
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:29 PM
  5. Smeton's Leviathan/Reset A.D. Sponsered by Palo Alto Labs