LG Sciences PB/Cookie Dough Protein test

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was given the opportunity to try and possibly log LG Sciences new protein flavor.

I just received it recently and today was my 1st chance to use it. I took it after my workout.

I used 8oz of water and an ATW scooper. I must say for being mixed in water it is extremely flavorful. It has a flavor feel similar to a nut milk(Asian type stuff) I can't remember exactly what it is called with peanut butter cookie dough taste mixed in. I have enough for atleast one more scoop so I will mix it with milk next time. I really liked the flavor with water so I can only imagine it being even better in milk.

It mixed easily for me and I have some pictures I will post up later.

I took pictures right after shaking and 5 minutes post shaking.

I didnt quite finish it before I posted this.
There was a little bit at the bottom that was a little thicker and was out of the solution almost like a clump but not quite. I guess this falls under mixability. I just added a little water and threw it back.

Last edited:
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great.., how did you like the taste?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol oops. It tasted good. A lot stronger than any other protein I have tasted in water before. A very strong flavor one won't feel the need to make more pronounced. I def wouldn't mind being one of the ones who receives a full tub. I didnt notice a bad lingering after taste like u can get with some proteins and drinks.

Here are the pics I promised.

This is RIGHT after shaking

And then this is 5 mins of letting it settle

As u can see no real difference. The little bit of foam at the top didnt bother me.