The Asteroid Stack and friends meets its toughest task yet!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say its time for me to get back on track. Ive been so up and down with alot of physical and emotional stress the last year and a half that my body has suffered. I went through a shoulder surgery first and then battled almost losing my father. My father pulled through but will never be completely healthy and he lives with me and its a everyday battle I must deal with. The shoulder is finally good and the h1n1 has swept through my house and seems to be gone now.

Im six ft tall, 274 pounds. Bf I do not know. I do know I do however do not look my weight. If u ask most, they call me a liar if I told them I was a hop skip and a jump away from 300 pounds. I do carry a great deal of muscle. This however doesnt mean Im strong. I have been working out the last few days and feel very weak. Almost two years without will do this too a person. I am 35 years old and Im starting to feel it and I need to do a better job of taking care of myself.

Supplements
Usplabs
Bolic
recreate
OEP
Vat attack
Prime
AP
Pslin
Powerful

Other supps
Testapro and stoked

GHgenerate
Zma
fish oil
sesamin
Vitamins
bcaas

My goals are to get stronger and lose some bodyfat. Not necessarily lose a huge amount of weight, Im happy with being a bigger guy but I need to lose some of the bf and gain some more muscle.

I am not very good at logs, but I will do my best. Any suggestions and questions are welcome. Negativity is ok if done in a positve manner. Im open
too any and all suggestions.

Training style will be updated in about a week. Right now Im trying to get my body use to the gym again. Ive been lifting weights and doing cardio on opposite days for right now too just get back into the swing of things. I will have a definate game plan in about a week.

Wish me luck!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
You guys can chime in, its ok. Im dosing my stuff as follows

6 prime on non workout days, 9 on workout days
Ap 2x daily
Powerfull before bed
vat 3g a day split up
camp 2 before bed
bolic 3 daily split up
recreate 2 pre w/0
oep 2 upon rising
pslin pre w/o
testapro 2 moring 2 eve
stoked 2 morn 2 eve
ghgenerate w/o days before w/o and bed, non morning and bed
fish oil and sesamin with meals

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing so far. been on oep for over a week and i swear im losing weight but today Im up 3 pounds and no i didnt go crazy on turkey day. Funny thing is im down one pants size. Im in a size 40 where Ive been wearing a 42. Havent been able to do that for a year. The recomp is working nicely

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
In how do you like testopro, and ghenerate? have you used them before?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
first time runs on both. testapro so far is giving me good wood and ghgenerate great sleep. its also tastes great

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would split the stack up first run asteroid then save the stoked testopro and ghenerate for your next stack. That's a lot of stuff to be taking at once, and there may be some redundancy as well.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i was wondering that! just thought a test booster in there would be good since prime isnt a test booster but i know what your saying.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm i was wondering that
yah maybe 8 weeks of each, then you'll be ready to start over with the Asteroid again. Your going to get good benefits from both stacks.... make it last, your in this for the long haul..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I will do that, thanks man, thats why i asked for help. Will cut those out and start later

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. That's a good idea to split that stack up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would split the stack up first run asteroid then save the stoked testopro and ghenerate for your next stack. That's a lot of stuff to be taking at once, and there may be some redundancy as well.
Good advice!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm i was wondering that! just thought a test booster in there would be good since prime isnt a test booster but i know what your saying.
PowerFULL boosts testosterone and modulates growth-hormone secretion.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
yes yes it does! love the stuff. workouts are great, still feeling oep, pants are feeling looser, more focused, more energy.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes yes it does! love the stuff. workouts are great, still feeling oep, pants are feeling looser, more focused, more energy.
Awesome. I'm still following!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Havent had much time too update, with probally update a week at a time. Things are still going strong, will post soon.