THERE CRACKING DOWN IN AZ

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
just another example of ignorance making the rest of us educated resposible users suffer

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
here we go again, uneducated users buying supplements they know nothing about and getting them self's into trouble then looking for TV stations to bail them out

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
No, I think they are saying beware of products because they may have ingredients. Which are not listed. We should all be concerned about this!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Actually, the story is about a man being taken to a hospital after ingesting Jacked3d. I heard so many - real stories about this stuff making people sick! There was even a post on bb.com from a father who's son ended up in ICU after taking Jacked. They should pull that stuff off the market....seriously :ponder:

No, I think they are saying beware of products because they may have ingredients. Which are not listed. We should all be concerned about this!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
here we go again, uneducated users buying supplements they know nothing about and getting them self's into trouble then looking for TV stations to bail them out
:banned: make enough attention and thats all they need somtimes

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i dont think the video states this at all does it? The dude is claiming he had no idea that he was taking steroids when the ingredients are clearly posted the fact is he didnt do any research about this until after he used it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Are they talking about USP labs Jack3d? If so that is the biggest bunch of horsesh*t ever. Plus there is no way that he bought Jack3d for 100 bucks. Are we sure there isn't a off-brand PH called Jacked? I could almost swear I have seen one called that.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would first like to point out the improbability of USP Labs Jack3d being considered anything near a steroid....

So i decided to search for other products with the name "Jacked" and i came up with following links to prohormones:

Link 1

Link 2

One of these two are probably what he took....

Actually, the story is about a man being taken to a hospital after ingesting Jacked3d. I heard so many - real stories about this stuff making people sick! There was even a post on bb.com from a father who's son ended up in ICU after taking Jacked. They should pull that stuff off the market....seriously :ponder:

The real story was the kid used Jack3d 2 days before visiting the hospital but the night before was drinking alchohol..

We can not control stupidity..the reason why ephedrine was pulled..simple user stupidity...

not listed...lol...

This is what happens when you dose a supplement efficiently...it seems to work better...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
FYI, Jacked is a steroidal supplement on the market.

Jack3d is not..
LOL, its a generation x labs supposed tren product, not USPs Jack3d, and even it has the chemical name in the write up, and possibly somewhere on the bottle, if they guy even bothered for one second to take some responsibility for what he was putting into his body, instead of taking the advice of probably a minimum wage supplement store clerk who doesnt know his ass from a whole in the ground.

What I like most of all is what the reporter says at the end "...as you can see none of it worked for him....", god I hate squirrels.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
roadblock is 100% correct
the ingredients are on the bottle
its the persons fault for doing no research on the product
the company can not control who uses their products.
in example, its not the gun manufactures fault that people kill other people with their products

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Ingredients:
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Ingredients:
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Two different bottles but the same products.