leviathan reloaded and reset ad - AnabolicMinds.com

leviathan reloaded and reset ad

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

leviathan reloaded and reset ad

i had to order my own since i didnt get picked

just took my first dose today....
    no crazy feelings or anything like that however i must say i feel very good.. didnt even need my morning caffeine fix... good thing i was working out in my garage or i would be the douche bag at the gym dancing to Disturbed..so far so good i plan on running them both for 8 weeks to see what it does..hopefully keeps me from F---ing up over the holidays..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

good stuff man- i'll be following

•   

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

hey guys thanks for this crack cocain disguised as leviathan...its now 130 in the morning and im wide awake...2 sessions today on chest 8am and 9 pm and still ready to roll..took second dose of leviathan and restore at 5pm,,,funny thing is i only took 1 tab each time cant wait til i get up to 2 days per dose..

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

well its been about 7 days since i started ..after 1 week not much difference in actual weight.. starting weight was 225.. current weight this morning was 224.2..however this week diet was totoly different then last several weeks.. i had been on CDK diet and starting day before thanksgiving i switched my own modified version of Paleo diet..i do consume dairy products unlike origianl Paleo diet.. daily diet on CDK was under 1800 calories a day.. had been stuck at 225 for several weeks after starting at 235 3 months ago..since im OBCD my diet is pretty much the same every day

7am 2 leviathan and 1 reset
    8am pre-workout supplement
    9am 1 scoop of protein powder mixed with 8oz of goat milk and 1 banana
    11am 4 whole eggs with 2 ounces low fat cheese 1 small apple
    1pm 2 leviathan and 1 reset
    2pm 6-8 ounces steak ..2 cups spinach.. 1 small apple
    4pm 4 ounces colby cheese.. small bag of grapes
    630pm 8 ounces chicken or stake..2 cups brocoli..1 small apple
    730pm 1 scoop protein powder mixed in water
    930pm 1/2 cup blue berries... 20 roasted almonds

pants are very loose now..also can wear some of my xl shirts as opposed to only 2xl..this after only 1 week and increasing my calories

5. Registered User

sounds like it is starting to kick in. the original levi curbed my appetite and i lost weight, the original levi reloaded actually increased my appetite and i ate more-but still lost weight. this new version of levi reloaded looks like it may be somewhere in the middle. should be getting a bottle next week to see for myself. nice review so far, loose pants are a good sign it is working.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds like it is starting to kick in. the original levi curbed my appetite and i lost weight, the original levi reloaded actually increased my appetite and i ate more-but still lost weight. this new version of levi reloaded looks like it may be somewhere in the middle. should be getting a bottle next week to see for myself. nice review so far, loose pants are a good sign it is working.
    my appetite does seem to be increasing but could be because ive added carbs back into my diet..

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    my appetite does seem to be increasing but could be because ive added carbs back into my diet..
    i wouldn't worry as long as you keep it clean. like i said my cals went up on the original levi reloaded and still lost weight- pretty sure the majority was fat. 7 pounds in less than a month if i remember. this version looks interesting with the inclusion of macuna.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

well its been another 7 days..weight up 225...however im noticably leaner then i was last week......i can easily wear some of my xl shirts that have been way to tight in the past..i have to wear a belt with all my shorts and pants now.. if not they fall off when i walk.. so after 2 weeks weight the same but definately dropping bodyfat..so far im very happy

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

well its been another 6 days and weight up 226.4lbs..pants just flat fall off when i walk even with a belt..largest change seems to be in my arms this week..can definatly see all three heads of tricep when pumped also some striations coming out in side delts..however i do notice almost a crash feeling about 5 hours after taking morning dose then i perk back up withing 30 minutes of taking afternoon dose..im considering dropping the reset when this bottle runs out and add Anabolic Edge since im gaining weight and losing fat at same time..still no jittery feeling or anything with leviathian..so far i would give A+

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

well i havent posted in 2 weeks but my weight this morning was 229.2.. i think some of this is bloat from poor diet this weekend as my daughter came for a few days so i let loose and had fun with her..pants still very loose though but i can tell in my upper abbs that im holding some water..strength still very good..sex drive seems to be up as well

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:46 AM
  2. Palo Alto Labs: Clean Cut Stack (2 Leviathan Reloaded + FREE Reset AD)
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:42 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 07:00 AM
  4. DP's ReTransformation Log - Leviathan / Leviathan Reloaded
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:29 PM