.:[ Bustin' My Bols with E-Bol V2 ]:.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
About Thermolife's E-BOL:
E-BOL is intended for use by advanced bodybuilders, athletes and others seeking to enhance their physique and performance above and beyond what can be achieved through diet and training alone. The ingredients in E-BOL are entirely non-hormona.
  • Contains the same turkesterone-rich Ajuga turkestanica extract. Studies suggest turkesterone's extraordinarily potent and well-tolerated anabolic properties. The Ajuga extract in E-BOL has been standardized and its turkesterone content repeatedly verified by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) using the industry's only reported turkesterone standard - a standard developed and paid for by ThermoLife itself.
  • Contains a carefully steamed root tissue extract of Panax ginseng standardized for what is to date the highest reported yield of the anabolic triterpene glycoside known as ginsenoside Rd. Besides its anabolic properties, users can expect to feel even more energy and focus from the new formula now that it contains this high-technology plant extract.
  • Contains a Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardized for a remarkable 95% ecdysterone. This plant, used for centuries in eastern Russia, is the only ecdysterone-rich species proven to be anabolic in scientific studies.
  • Contains compounds exclusive to ThermoLife that help keep physiological systems operating at their highest possible levels by "auto-adjusting" to the user's individual needs.?
  • Contains pharmacologically significant amounts of each ingredient in order to produce pharmacological effects - a trademark distinction of all ThermoLife products.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules (take 3 servings daily on empty stomach or with a protein shake)
Servings per Container: 90

Amounts Per Serving:
Turkesabol?
(Ajuga Turkestanica Extract - Imported Directly From The Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances, Academy Of Sciences, Republic Of Uzbekistan Containing: Turkesterone, Ecdysterone, Cyasterone And Ajugasterone) 20mg
EcdyPure?
Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract Standardized For 95% Ecdysterone 110mg
Ginsentabol?
Korean (Red) Ginseng Standardized For Min 10% Rd Ginsenoside 333mg
Somniferabol?
Ashwhaganda (2.5% Withanolides) 100mg
Ionobol?
Ionol (4-Hydroxy-3, 5-Di-Tert-Butyltoluene) 100mg
Rostanabol?
(25 R)-5alpha-Spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-Triol-6-OH 100mg
Vitamin C 333mg

General Goals:
Gonna see how this lives up to its hype as far as muscle and strength gain, hardness and recovery goes. This could be a great addition to a post-pct period, we'll just have to see! I started Monday morning so I'll post those lifts in the next post or so.

Dosing:
I will be dosing it as suggested on an empty stomach, three times a day.

Additional Supplements
LG's Lipotropic Protein
Oats & Maltodextrin
CL Orange Triad

Starting Stats:
Weight as of last Friday: 176lbs
Will post pictures and update these and other stats as we go along.

Final Notes:
I've heard this is great to stack with T-BOL but I was unable to afford both so I am gonna run this solo unless any Thermolife reps got anything to send my way :p Also, I'll be enjoying Thanksgiving these next few days and will do my best to get in my regular routine though I may miss one workout this first week. I had been waiting for a number of weeks to run a sponsored log of the new BCL product but since there have been no responses from my contact there I'll go ahead and start this up since we are already 3 weeks late for when testers were to get it. I may need to stop early if it does come in but since this is only 25 days I don't foresee too much of an issue here.

I'm pretty stoked to have one of the first few logs of the new E-BOL and I hope everyone also checks out kwdelre's log over too. Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll try to be as helpful as I can!

Reps to subscribers and those with good advice! Thanks for hopping on board!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 1[/size]

Dosing:
-2 caps, 3 times a day on empty stomach/with a protein shake
-Orange Triad: 2 caps 3x per day

Was pretty tired but got a decent lift in, should be getting more rest soon...I hope!

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-255lbs x 5

Flat Bench Press:
-95lbs x 5
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5
-185lbs x 2, 175lbs x 2

Bent Over Row (light day at the end, went too quick)
-65lbs x 5
-75lbs x 5
-85lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5

Decline Weighted Crunches:
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
Decent day....getting my upper body strength back but the row numbers were less than I anticipated...sleep and more food should help. I lost a lot of it due to an injury so hopefully it will come back faster than it took to put it all on.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 2[/size]

Dosing:

Did 25 minutes of HIIT on the bike, also followed it up with the following just for kicks

Lat PD:
-75lbs x 12
-90lbs x 8
-110lbs x 6
-75lbs x 8

Seated Close Grip Row:
-95lbs x 12
-110lbs x 8
-130lbs x 6
-95lbs x 8

DB Lunges: (total weight)
-100lbs x 8
-100lbs x 8
-100lbs x 8

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any kick from the ginseng extract noted? Curious...

zb126

Awards
  • Established
not sure really...i notice a little bit of energy after taking it but before eating but I'm still hungry at that point so not sure what to attribute it to. I feel like in general I'm a little more energetic today even though I woke up so early and am bored with my layover at the airport but other than that I'll have to keep a lookout and see if I notice anything :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I forgot to discuss my diet. Here we go--I'm eating about 500 calories over maintenance so this isn't a crazy bulk but I switched up my nutrient timing and amount of protein a lot. I'll be taking in roughly 1.25 gallons of water a day, about 350g of protein a day (to satisfy the higher protein intake suggestions with ecdy products) and my carbs are from whole grain sources usually with the exception of malto that I put in my post workout shake with the Lipotropic protein. I use oats in most other shakes throughout the day.

I would say in general this is how my diet usually goes:
Meal 1: 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites, 8oz lean ham, whole grain bread toast with almond butter
Meal 2: Post workout shake: 2 scoops lipotropic protein, 1/3cup oats, 1/3-1/2 cup malto all in water
Meal 3: 8oz of lean meat (usually chicken breast) side of mixed veggies or salad
Meal 4: Shake: 2 scoops lipotropic protein, 1/2cup oats, 2tsp natural PB with half skim milk half water
Meal 5: Chicken or other lean meat with salad, occasionally some carbohydrates
Meal 6: Either protein shake with milk and no carbs or about 1.5 servings of cottage cheese before bed

I'll snack on almonds or veggies between meals if needed, occasionally I'll skip a shake if I'm overly full from the last meal. In general its just trying to eat healthy and have a high protein diet with little carbs in the late evening.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's that Lipotropic Protein?

I understand they improved the flavor. If that's true, I'm really liking LG's innovation there. Quality, economy etc..

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the diet info. While its conventional wisdom to bump protein/cals when introducing an Ecdy product, I believe that to be a HUGE mistake. In my course The Blueprint, (you can find it by googling "organic anabolism"), I sketch out exactly how to position Ecdy for maximum adaptogenic/anabolic effect. I really wish LG's Sub-Ecdy customers give it a look in the interest of getting the most out of this unique product.

Our latest BP Journal first timer has recorded these results to date. He's an advanced trainee, stuck though, at 227lbs with a 355lb bench press.

In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Bench 1RM has increased from 355lbs to 380lb (340x4)
- Squat 1RM has increased from 425lbs to 440lbs (410x3)
- Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
- All while training with about a third of the frequency he used to

And here's the real kicker:

Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW

The Nov. 17th/22nd entry are his words, not mine. If the Blueprint can make a hoss like this significantly bigger/stronger in short order... just imagine what it could do for the average trainee.

Because these are the kind of gains Ecdy can deliver!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
How's that Lipotropic Protein?

I understand they improved the flavor. If that's true, I'm really liking LG's innovation there. Quality, economy etc..
I think it tastes great...very consistent between tubs and obviously very affordable. I don't see myself going back to whey any time soon...never tried the original but the new one is great

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 3 (Wednesday) [/size]

Dosing:

Forgot to post this from Wednesday, so I added a little commentary in retrospect. Ahh the "home gym" is lacking

Did military press, light squats and dead lifts and stiff leg dead lifts with the weird weight system my father has in the basement from years ago. The "weight" read to be around 95lbs and the bar was not standard so I'm not entirely sure what it was. It was heavy enough for my light day I suppose and I just did 3 sets of 10 for military press, 3x8 for SL DL's, 3x8 for full DL's and 4x12 for squats. I did three sets of 15 pushups also since I wanted to stay active. As I mentioned in an above post, I had a fair share of turkey breast on Thursday so I'm still fine with high protein intake while being home.

Side Effects (Good & Bad):
Not too much, muscles feel full. I have been off creatine for a while so they stay a little harder, it felt like there was less lactic acid burn but that could be for a number of reasons but as of Friday it feels a lot better

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 5 (Friday the 27th) [/size]

Dosing:

Had some good rest, didn't have a spotter at the local gym I went to, but still got good numbers so it was a success! It was drastically more equipped than my father's basement "gym" haha sorry for the delays over the holiday...traveling makes it difficult sometimes

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-260lbs x 3
-195lbs x 7 (wanted 8 but this works)

Flat Bench Press:
-95lbs x 5
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5
-185lbs x 3
-135lbs x 8

Bent Over Row
-55lbs x 5
-65lbs x 5
-85lbs x 5
-90lbs x 5
-105lbs x 3
-80lbs x 8

Decline Weighted Crunches:
-35lbs x 8
-Leg raises x 10
-35lbs x 8
-Leg raises x 10

Not bad for being out of my element at a random gym back home! I wish the squat machine was more normal--it wasn't a smith machine per say, and you could move forward and backward with the bar, but the bar was attached to two sliding vertical bars so there seemed to be some stabilization. Either way I tried to go 3-4sec down and 2 up to make the most of the squats as always. I'm anxious to be back in my regular gym though next week. Also to those following, sorry for not getting the pre-pics up, I have them but my cable for the camera is back at my apartment so I'll do it when I get back from the holiday :)

I have noticed increased muscle hardness and it feels recover after working out has started to speed up. I'm hoping this 1-1.5 mark is where it kicks in, maybe a Thermolife rep can give me a heads up but it feels good. Noting quite as strong as a PH but I do feel that I'm noticing something different!

MOD EDIT: Please follow all rules and keep it a straight review. Thank you.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Progress Picture (Start)[/size]

mediocre photo...first thing in the morning, no pump, lighting makes me not only look pale but a little smaller. Hoping to get my upper body strength and size back :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 8 (Monday, Nov 30th) [/size]

Dosing:

Weird day in the gym....everything felt heavier than the weights at home so I weighed a 25lb plate that was propping the door open next to the digital scale and it weighed 29.5 lbs. Anyone else ever have differing weights on plates? That said, my squats could use some improvement today...hope I'm not hitting a wall again. I'll chalk it up to needing more rest and traveling all weekend :)

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-235lbs x 5
-260lbs x 3 maybe another half rep, haha

Flat Bench Press:
-95lbs x 5
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-185lbs x 4

Dual Pulley Row (weight per handle)
-50lbs x 8
-55lbs x 5
-60lbs x 5
-70lbs x 5
-75lbs x 5
I switched to dual pulley row since the T-bar machine is broken and all the regular bars were in use. Also, I attached a clip and a wide bar and got about the same width for the pulls. It actually felt better on my lower back than the bent over row

DB Pec Flyes (extra slow):
-40lbs x 8
-50lbs x 8
-60lbs x 10

So like I said, I probably need more rest and I found out the weights aren't necessairly accurate so that said, it could have been worse. For Wednesday I will try to rest more and eat earlier/lift later to have more energy.

Muscle hardness is great and noticeable all day. Not much along the lines of vascularity yet. Recovery is great and intra-set recovery seems much quicker with less of the lactic acid burn than usual. Also, I'm not taking creatine but the recovery is enhanced as if I were. So far so good!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 9 (Tuesday, Dec 1st) [/size]

Dosing:
-2 caps, 3 times a day on empty stomach each time

I think I'm the only one in here now haha. Today was an off day for lifting, did 35 minutes of intervals on the bike, feeling good and recovered already :)

Very full feeling to my muscles, more so than with other supplements I have tried in the past. I think that could be a sign this is starting to kick in :) Hopefully more strength increases to come! Also, measured my biceps just for kicks and they are about a half inch larger which is nice to know since they are feeling harder and fuller. I've been taking it on an empty stomach every time now and not with a shake. Also, up 2lbs as of this morning...Good stuff!​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am getting some insane vascularity and fullness only 8 days in on this. Good stuff so far and I am following along on your log as well :cool:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 10 (Wednesday, Dec 2nd) [/size]

Dosing:

Great lift today. A little pain in my tensor fasciae lata (outside upper near hip) moving into the top of my quad so I'll see how it goes Friday and go light or pass up squats if necessary. Strength increase is great I just need to make sure I get stretched out enough!

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5

Military Press:
-65lbs x 5
-75lbs x 5
-85lbs x 5
-90lbs x 6

Bicep/Tricep Curl & PD
-80lbs x 10
-90lbs x 10
-100lbs x 8
-100lbs x 8

Weighted Crunches:
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8

Nothing new, still feeling strong!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very happy for you and keep up the good work...following this closely.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 13 (Saturday, Dec 5th) [/size]

Dosing:

Quad felt much better but I played it safe and did 2 sets at 135 and 185 for 8 reps each. Nothing big but good to have some stretching and light squats in.

Squats:
-135lbs x 8
-185lbs x 8

Flat Bench:
-95lbs x 5
-1155lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-160lbs x 5
-190lbs x 5
-135lbs x 8

Seated Row:
-42.5lbs x 5
-50lbs x 5
-60lbs x 5
-70lbs x 5
-85lbs x 5
-60lbs x 8

Bicep/Tricep Curl & PD
-80lbs x 8
-90lbs x 8
-110lbs x 8

Weighted Crunches:
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8

Damn! This must be kicking in because bench felt amazingly easy today and I put up 190lbs for 5 reps instead of 3 and it was smooth and steady. I do not think I could have hit this as easily without E-Bol so I am officially sold. Wish I had two bottles and could run this for 50 days instead of just 25....oh well. Great stuff IMO!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 15 (Monday, Dec 7th) [/size]

Dosing:

Colossal day in the gym! My bench went up again somehow since saturday, holy crap this stuff is working well! Wish I had a second bottle :(

Also, I applied to the Dicana promo so *hopefully* I'll score a bottle and can log some muscle sparing fat loss this holiday *hint hint reps in here hint hint* :D

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-175lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5 (playing it safe, less pain but don't wanna injure my quad)

Flat Bench:
-95lbs x 5
-1155lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5

T-Bar Row:
-55lbs x 5
-65lbs x 5
-80lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5
-105lbs x 5

Weighted Hypers
-25lbs x 5
-25lbs x 5

Weighted Crunches:
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 8

DB Flyes:
-25lbs x 8
-30lbs x 8
-35lbs x 8

Damn! E-Bol is officially legit in my book! I went up another 5lbs in bench since Saturday which puts my calculated one rep max up from 196lbs on day 5 to 219lbs on day 15. I don't know about you guys but I think thats pretty intense! I'm not blowing up in size like with creatine but I'm hardening up and getting stronger and bigger slowly, too. No negative side effects at all, this stuff is great!

Ben Tactical

Awards
Glad to hear positive things so far ZB126. I'm deffinately sub'd along for the ride as I'm only on day three of this stuff and plan run two bottles back to back.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 17 (Wednesday, Dec 9th) [/size]

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-175lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5

Military Press:
-65lbs x 5
-75lbs x 5
-85lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5

Deadlifts
-115lbs x 5
-145lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5

Decline Bench Press:
-135lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-145lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5

Crunches
-35lbs x 8
-35lbs x 8
-35lbs x 8

Keeping up the strength gains! Leg is feeling better, still playing it safe but chest is recovering great and hardness is awesome! Will be weighing in this week but I feel like I have been gaining muscle still!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear positive things so far ZB126. I'm deffinately sub'd along for the ride as I'm only on day three of this stuff and plan run two bottles back to back.
lucky! wish i had had the extra cash at the time to afford two bottles :(

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 19 (Friday, Dec 11th) [/size]

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-175lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-245lbs x 5 (slight pain so stopped to be safe)
-205lbs x 5 (felt okay, not hurting but still being careful)
-185lbs x 8

Flat Bench Press:
-95lbs x 5
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-140lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-200lbs x 3 (another strength boost! yes!)
-140lbs x 8

Row (T-Bar)
-55lbs x 5
-65lbs x 5
-80lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5
-110lbs x 3
-80lbs x 8

Bodyweight Dips:
-8 reps
-8 reps
-8 reps

One Arm Tricep Cable PD
-20lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8

DB Bicep Curl (slow)
-35lbs x 8
-35lbs x 8
-35lbs x 8

Keeping up the strength gains still which I'm impressed by. I've been running this workout program for about 9 weeks now, I ran it over the summer and switched to a different one when I got injured but I'm shocked and surprised I continue to gain strength after about nine weeks of the same routine. I am sure that E-Bol is helping this tremendously since I was starting to plateau a little with gains in the weeks before starting this cycle.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to apologize for all of my pictures being removed, I am trying to find a Mod to get a hold of regarding the issue. I received an infraction for "pics and links from other retailers" despite the fact that my pictures of the bottles were taken by myself, hosted by me on my image hosting account and the banner for this was created again by me in photoshop.

If anyone has dealt with these infractions before, please let me know who they talked to because I obviously can't PM "admin" but I believe not being able to post my own pictures and my own log images makes the log less valuable to others.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 22 (Monday, Dec 14th) [/size]

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 5
-175lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-240lbs x 4 *
-225lbs x 5 (playing it safe, wasn't sure what happened on that last set lol)
*somehow lost balance and fell forward on the 5th one but I was close to the cage and just dropped the bar to the safety behind me

Flat Bench:
-95lbs x 5
-115lbs x 5
-145lbs x 5
-170lbs x 5
-195lbs x 6 (didn't have a spotter so went with last weeks weight)

T-Bar Row:
-70lbs x 5
-80lbs x 5
-90lbs x 5
-100lbs x 5
-115lbs x 5

Weighted Hypers
-25lbs x 5
-25lbs x 5

Weighted Crunches:
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10

I was exhausted today but despite that I still had a pretty decent lift given the circumstances. Strength is staying up there, leg is feeling a lot better, all is good, haha. I weighed in at 179.5lbs this morning so I'm at a 3.5lb lean muscle gain within about 3 weeks for a non hormonal supplement with just a little over maintenance calories. Pretty awesome IMO! One workout left then I'll get up a final review.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]E-Bol Day 24 (Wednesday, Dec 16th) [/size]

Dosing:

Light day today, the "recovery" lift.
Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-185lbs x 8
-185lbs x 8

Delcine Bench:
-115lbs x 10
-135lbs x 10
-135lbs x 8

Flat Bench:
-135lbs x 10
-155lbs x 8
-155lbs x 8

Military Press:
-50lbs x 10
-70lbs x 8
-80lbs x 8

DB Flyes: (total weight, slow and wide for stretching)
-40lbs x 8
-50lbs x 8
-60lbs x 8

Lat. Raises
-2x15lbs x 10
-2x15lbs x 8
-2x15lbs x 8

Weighted Crunches:
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10

Side Effects and Comments:
Decent recovery lift here, switched things up a little, ended up hitting the gym later than I wanted to (evening instead of morning) so it felt a little off because of that but the E-Bol I took 30 minutes pre workout seemed to help and made intra-set recovery a breeze. I probably spent about 45 minutes total in the weight room for this so it wasn't like I was going slow, E-bol just seems to be helping recovery really well, too.​

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Final Review!

[size=+2]E-Bol 25 Day Cycle Final Review[/size]

[size=+1]Strength Gains: 9.5/10[/size]
For bench press, my calculated one rep max up from 196lbs on day 5 to 219lbs on day 15. Then From Day 15 to day 25 it went up to 226lbs. Not bad if I say so myself! I played it safe with some quad pain toward the end but the intra-set recovery for my leg and back exercise was fantastic and I feel that my strength and endurance clearly increased.​

[size=+1]Size Gains: 8.5/10[/size]
Size gains do depend on the workout program and my workout program was focused on strength over size and recovering my upper body strength post injury. Despite this, I feel fuller, and that my muscles have gained more size than I am used to over a 25 day segment of this program. Pictures also speak for themselves--lost some waist size while getting fuller and harder muscles. Pretty damn good in my book.​

[size=+1]Weight Gains: 10/10[/size]
I kept losing fat and gaining muscle and my weight went up 3.5lbs while my bodyfat went down! Gaining four or more pounds of lean body weight is INCREDIBLE for a natural product in my opinion and anyone looking to make the most of their cut, recomp or bulk should definitely consider E-Bol.​

[size=+1]Recovery: 9/10[/size]
Between set recovery and between workout recovery seemed to be increased to as if I were back on creatine. I loved the recovery aspect of this since I don't like the bloat from creatine monohydrate and the extra water weight it brings.​

[size=+1]Overall: 10/10[/size]
The only downside to E-Bol is the initial price. Ithought it is expensive but what I realized at the end of the bottle is for what I got from it, it is well worth the money. A natural, side-effect free anabolic and adaptogenic supplement that doesn't require any support supplements or a PCT. I figure that without all the extras it appears that this is cheaper to run in the end than a PH. that said, the gains are different but its not rough on your organs and there were no sides for me. I'd guess this is going to be the premiere non-hormonal product out right now.

I experienced gains in strength and size and my recovery shot though the roof while I continued to trim off fat around the waist. All with a non-hormonal supplement--that gets a solid 10 out of 10 in my book.​

Day 1

Day 25

Thanks to everyone who followed along and feel free to post or send me any questions or feedback!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
thebigt Supplements 6
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 12
buster0371 Anabolics 139