First h-drol cycle

Jsan89

Awards
Just wanted to know what to take with h-drol read alot but confusing, need to no what to take with it, heard milk thistle but that
might not just be enough, any advices, taking it to cut down and get cut and bulk at same time

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
howdy jsan89. . . this is what your'll need. . . 3500+ clean diet!!! 1-2grams of protein per lb of your overall bodywieght. . . .PCT assist. . .. takes care of alot during cycle milk thistle. . .and a PCT when your done with your cycle. . . h-drol is a weaker AAS/PH but PCT are always needed IMO for greater gains. . . OTC PCT. . .androbolix. . . NOVADEX XT. . .PCT assist from CEL. . . formestane combined with there PCT assist. . .but i've used androbolix and had great results. . .you can look at TESTPRO as well. . . somethings the think about. . .let me know what you think. . .or if you have any questions 1-1.5gallons of water as well hahah each day when cycling!

Jsan89

Awards
Thanks for the help, can u tell me what would be best way to cycle it Tobit weight and look lean, also when u say pct how should I take it abd h-drol is mild some say just milk thistle would work?

statik

statik

Awards
Most on here seem to list 50/50/75/75/100, or so. I'm new to this and I'm sticking with the 50/50/50/50 for my first cycle. Most comments on here about Hdrol say that you really notice the effects at about 75mgs.

Jsan89

Awards
Straight, thanks man good luck, I'm probly guna do the 50/50/75/75 maybe 100 or 75 still need to know wat pct to take with milk thistle

statik

statik

Awards
Straight, thanks man good luck, I'm probly guna do the 50/50/75/75 maybe 100 or 75 still need to know wat pct to take with milk thistle
I can't link cuz I do not have 20 posts yet but if you go to the PCT section, there are 2 posts:

My first HDrol cycle, and a little help with PCT

Hdrol PCT suggestions

Pembroke commented a lot on these threads about Hdrol PCT... check them out... good info for us first-timers

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
this is what you need to do!!! FOr your first cycle go like this 50/50/75/75/75. . . you'll need 2bottles of H-drol. . . H-drol is a weaker AS/PH so your should be okie dose once when you wake up. . .and the another 1-1.5hr b4 work out. . . .each dose of h-drol dose one milk thistle. . . if you add the cycle support your have to dose 4 cycle support even 4 hrs or so. . .no more than 8 cycle support per one day. . .

as far as pct look at ANDROBOLIX. . . Novadex xt. . . reversitol. . . novatest. . . hmmm there are a few. . .

Jsan89

Awards
Thanks man for your help getting then in soon post up when I start an after I finish

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
an easy OTC PCT is
CEL PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit E
SNS Reduce XT

you can run a serm if you feel you need to but you should be fine.

Make sure you take some hb the entire cycle, careful of pre workout powders increasing blood pressure as well

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
OH YAH!!! I would stay away from the PRE WORK OUTS!!! i did that but i my BP was high hahaha i did some baselines when i was doing that an opted to kick the pre work out!! hahah GEEK GOOD TO SEE YA BRUTHA MAN!!! WOOO HOOOO H-DROL FTW haha

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
OH YAH!!! I would stay away from the PRE WORK OUTS!!! i did that but i my BP was high hahaha i did some baselines when i was doing that an opted to kick the pre work out!! hahah GEEK GOOD TO SEE YA BRUTHA MAN!!! WOOO HOOOO H-DROL FTW haha
I use pre w/o drinks all the time but some people get awful sides when on a cycle i dont lol.

Im stalking you! :yup:

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
check this out- http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/

Just wanted to know what to take with h-drol read alot but confusing, need to no what to take with it, heard milk thistle but that
might not just be enough, any advices, taking it to cut down and get cut and bulk at same time

statik

statik

Awards
this is what you need to do!!! FOr your first cycle go like this 50/50/75/75/75. . . you'll need 2bottles of H-drol. . . H-drol is a weaker AS/PH so your should be okie dose once when you wake up. . .and the another 1-1.5hr b4 work out. . . .each dose of h-drol dose one milk thistle. . . if you add the cycle support your have to dose 4 cycle support even 4 hrs or so. . .no more than 8 cycle support per one day. . .

as far as pct look at ANDROBOLIX. . . Novadex xt. . . reversitol. . . novatest. . . hmmm there are a few. . .
So def milk thistle with each dose of Hdrol. When you say cycle support, that is separate from PCT right? You're just using cycle support supp and milk thiste in your stack? As for PCT, when should I start running my PCT? During my cycle or after the Hdrol is completely used?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
So def milk thistle with each dose of Hdrol. When you say cycle support, that is separate from PCT right? You're just using cycle support supp and milk thiste in your stack? As for PCT, when should I start running my PCT? During my cycle or after the Hdrol is completely used?
YOu will want to start using your PCT = post cycle therapy once your completely finished with your cycle. . . .after the 5 weeks cycle is up that is when you start dosing your PCT. . . when we say cycle support that is bunch of different vitamins and extracts that will help monitor your Blood pressure and liver well cycling :deal:

Jsan89

Awards
Some guy said just take milk thistle an u good since it alot weaker abd stuff?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are u planning on running this? I think you need to devote more time in research and learning about what ur putting into ur body before u jump into a cycle.

That being said 50 is worthless IMO I would only do first week at 50 to see how you react then bump to 75 and also run the cycle 5-6 weeks not 4.

Forget milkthistle just get cycle support by AI it has milk thistle and Hawthorne berry already in it along with other goodies to help support and protect ur body while on cycle

for pct (post cycle thearpy) run reversitrol, post cycle support, and lean f/x should be good. I dint think u need a serm for hdrol but it is always a good idea to have some on hand for just incase

and for ur first post u cannot cut and bulk at the same time. You can recomp but it's extremely hard. Beat bet would to be to focus on one at a time. Hdrol isn't really great for either I think it's best for strength gains