Juice is Getting JACKED with Muscle Pharm's RECON!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's going on guys. I have been selected to run Muscle Pharm's new advanced recovery product called RECON. I would like to thank Muscle Pharm and Pmiller for allowing me to log such a quality product and for their generosity. So let the games begin!

RECON

MUSCLE RECONSTRUCTION MATRIX

REFUEL REPLENISH - REBUILD

YOU LAY THE FOUNDATION IN THE GYM

RECONSTRUCTION OCCURS ONCE YOU LEAVE.

-Maximizes Post-Workout Growth and Repair

-Optimizes the Post-Workout ?Anabolic Window

-Refuels Muscle Energy stores

-Rebuilds Muscle Tissue

-Replenishes Vital Nutrients

-Boosts Immune and Recovery Mechanisms

PRODUCT INFORMATION MANUAL

I. WHAT IS RECON??

RECON? is a unique, high-performance POST-WORKOUT REFUEL, REPLENISH, REBUILDING formula. RECON? was designed to maximize the most important phase of the athlete?s total training program ? the post-workout phase, what those in our game call the ?anabolic window?. RECON was designed to provide hard training athletes with everything necessary to nourish recovery and growth from all angles. Every facet of reconstruction nutrition is accounted for in this, the most comprehensive recovery formulation. There is nothing like Muscle Pharm?s RECON

The brutal truth is, the harder you push your body, the better your results will be, given the proper tools to fuel recovery and growth. Your training program is only as good as your post-workout protocol. RECON? Reconstruction Matrix leaves no stone unturned in the name of recovery and growth.

RECON?allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body?s internal environment.

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix MAXIMIZES POST-WORKOUT GROWTH AND REPAIR by:

REFUELING Muscle Energy Stores
REPLENISHING Vital Nutrients Lost During Intense Training
REBUILDING Muscle Tissue by Providing Critical Growth Enhancing Nutrients
REGENERATING - Scavenges Cellular Pollution and Remove Metabolic Waste
RELOADING Muscle Cells by Stimulating Hyper-Loaded Nutrient Uptake
RECHARGING - Blocks Stress-Induced and Post-Workout Catabolism
FEEDING RECOVERY - Boost Immune and Recovery Mechanisms.

II. HOW DOES RECON WORK?

RECON combines 7 natural Matrices specifically formulated to fuel the body?s muscle-building, repair and recovery systems to maximize post-workout growth and repair and optimize the ?anabolic window?. RECON is hyper-loaded with glycogen-replenishing, muscle-loading specific carbohydrates (Carb-Max blend), stress hormone regulators and cellular detoxifiers to prevent catabolism and promote cellular health, and immuno-modulators to maximize health and recovery. RECON? also target key anabolic and recovery pathways within the body to support muscle growth, fuel recovery and maximize the body?s adaptive response to hard training.

NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD TRAIN WITHOUT RECON.

Careful combination of the key ingredients in RECON? result in the most comprehensive POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY AND MUSCLE-BUILDING formula-ever!

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix contains:

?RECOVER Matrix:

?The most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine, is known for its immune boosting and muscle building properties. RECON? has over 7 grams of glutamine per serving, along with several other powerful, recovery-inducing agents.

?REBUILD Matrix (Anabolic Primer):

?Research has proven time and time again Essential and Branched Chain amino acids to be critical components of the muscle building process. Especially in immediate post-training ?window of growth?, BCAAs and EAAs are critical components of muscle repair and rebuilding. RECON? contains 6 grams of EAA?s and 6 grams of BCAAs

?REFUEL Matrix (Muscle Extender):

?Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate have been shown to help replenish cellular energy, to fuel ongoing muscular contractions for harder, more intense training sessions. RECON? REFUEL Matrix will facilitate cellular energy replenishment and prepare the muscle cells for the next training session.

?REGENERATE Matrix (Muscle Detoxifier):

?RECON is hyper-loaded with key herbal extracts and phytochemicals specifically included for their role in recovery, regeneration and rebuilding. The REGENERATE Matrix also contains several cellular detoxifiers, free-radical and cellular pollutant scavengers, specifically designed to remove metabolic waste for improved recovery and cell health.

?RELOAD Matrix (Insulinogenic):

?Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, bar none. RECON? contains several proven nutrient ?drivers?, insulinogenics and insulin mimetics, specifically included to help thrust recovery agents from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. RECON??s RELOAD Matrix acts as a hyper-loaded nutrient delivery system, formulated to stimulate rapid nutrient uptake for maximal muscle growth and repair.

?RECHARGE Matrix (Anti-Stress-Adaptogen):

?Cortisol and free-radicals are the two primary opponents to cellular health and recovery. RECHARGE Matrix contains several specific compounds included to control cortisol, the stress-response / growth-inhibiting hormone.

?REPLENISHMENT Matrix (Carb-Max blend):

?Carb-Max blend is a scientifically formulated combination of specific carbohydrate sources, each specifically chosen for its unique energy-yielding properties and recovery enhancement capabilities. The Carb-Max? blend contains 3 different mono- and polysaccharides, combined to yield rapid, sustained cellular replenishment.

III. RECON - PRODUCT SUMMARY

KEY POINTS of RECON

What makes RECON such critical nutrition for hard-training athletes?

RECON's powerful, comprehensive formulation contains active ingredients scientifically proven to address all key components of the post-training recovery process; and most-importantly, RECON? contains sufficient quantities of all key active agents to make RECON? the most impactful and one of the most important products for athletes today. There is no other product like RECON?.

IV. RECON FAQ?S

SAFETY and DRUG-LIKE EFFECTS:

?Do I need to cycle off RECON???

NO. Although RECON supports the body?s natural anabolic properties, it is not itself a hormonal product. RECON provides the vital substrates and nutrients to support recovery and aggressive muscle building, utilizing the ?anabolic window? to maximize muscle growth and repair.

?Will I fail a drug-test while taking RECON???

No. RECON? is not a hormonal product, and contains no illegal or banned substances. However, as with any food supplement, you should be sure to double-check the banned substances of the organization that sanctions your event against the ingredient list of RECON?.

USAGE:

?What is the best way to use RECON???

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix was designed to address every facet of the post-workout recovery process. RECON refuels muscle cells, replenishes vital nutrients and rebuilds and repairs hard-trained muscles. RECON should be taken immediately following intense training sessions, to take advantage of the body?s temporary hyper-absorbable state. Glycogen- and nutrient-starved muscle cells will literally soak up the muscle-building, growth- and recovery-enhancing ingredients in RECON

*MMA or high-intensity endurance athletes note: RECON? contains several performance-enhancing ingredients that stave off fatigue and scavenge cellular pollution to regenerate ATP (cellular energy). For prolonged high-intensity activity (training sessions or competition lasting longer than 90 minutes) it is recommended that you sip on 1 serving of RECON? to refuel energy stores, stave off fatigue and improve muscular performance. Consume 1 serving of RECON? for every 60-90 minutes of sustained high-intensity training. Immediately following the end of this high-intensity physical activity period, consume an additional serving of RECON?. This final serving will facilitate repair and recovery, and prep the body for the next day?s training or competition.

?Can I use RECON every day??

RECON is a post-workout recovery and growth product. It is recommended to take RECON? immediately after any high-intensity training session. The effects of RECON? will not diminish with regular usage. Take RECON? after every intense training session, in order to maximize adaptation to the training protocol.

RESULTS:

?What is the ?anabolic window? of growth??

Research has shown that there is a critical time period immediately following high-intensity physical activity, up to about 60 minutes following conclusion of the physical activity, during which the body?s cells are in a hyper-absorbable state. During this ?anabolic window?, the body?s cells have heightened sensitivity to insulin, and dramatically increased nutrient uptake is possible. RECON was formulated to take advantage of this period of accelerated uptake and growth by providing key nutrient drivers and critical nutrition to feed and maximize the growth response.

?What can I expect from taking RECON???

Hard-training athletes who utilize RECON? Muscle Reconstruction Matrix will experience dramatically improved recovery, decreased muscle fatigue and soreness, and improved performance in subsequent training sessions. Used over as little as 2-3 weeks, athletes using RECON? will experience gains in muscle size, fullness and performance that will noticeably exceed the results experienced by non-users. Athletes using RECON? for even 2-3 weeks will find that they are able to literally out-train and out-perform their non-RECON? using teammates or training partners.

Athletes who use RECON? will find that they can return to the training field or the ring quicker, they can train harder, and recovery faster than ever before. RECON? is very powerful, and unique. There is no product like it on the market today.

Elite level athletes know that victory is earned in the preparation for game day. If you are serious about your results, you realize that your post-workout formula is the key to your success. Let Musclepharm?s RECON? Muscle Reconstruction Matrix help give you the recovery edge to put you back in the gym, on the field or on the matt sooner, and stronger. At long last, you have exactly what you?ve been looking for.

Train hard, train smart, Recover. WIN!

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix - For high-intensity athletes who demand maximum results! Add it to your arsenal!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted to finish out this log that was postponed due to some life issues. I want to say thank you again to MusclePharm for letting me log this amazing product. My thoughts were as follows:

Final Thoughts Taste 9/10 - The taste of RECON was easily palatable and pretty tasty. It is a very refreshing flavor after and intense training bout and it goes down smooth. There is no "choking" it down . There is a faint hint of the "raw" products in the drink as with all workout powders but it is very subtle and the flavoring system is still top notch.

Final Thoughts Mixibility 10/10 - The mixibility of RECON was very impressive. It had a little bit of undissolved product left in the shaker bottle after shaking (if left for a minute or two completely dissolves) but the thing that I was most impressed with is how fluid the mixture is. There is no buildup of horrid amounts of foam as in most products and the mixture looks very smooth and appetizing which is what you want after working you butt off in the gym.

Final Thoughts Texture 10/10 - There is no grittiness or sandiness with RECON and I did not experience any floating "powder pockets" that can cause problems when trying to chug a post workout shake. It goes down as smooth as silk and is not heavy on the stomach. I have experienced some stomach discomfort with other powders after ingestion but with RECON this is not a problem.

Final Thoughts Effectiveness 10/10 - I didn't get to post the details but while I was bulking I gained 15lbs of near solid muscle and added 20-45lbs (depending on the lift) to all of my lifts. The sleep on Recon is amazing as I have said before. You sleep like a baby every night and wake up feeling refreshed every morning. Recon is by far and away the best post workout supplement that I have ever tried and it is safe to say that I will be a MusclePharm customer for life!
I would just like to say thank you again to MusclePharm and Pmiller for letting me run this product, for all of their amazing supplements, and for all of their help and support!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My training split as of right now looks like this:

Mon: 60 min morning cardio
Tues: Glycogen depletion workout + 60 min cardio
Wed: same as Tuesday
Thurs: 60 min morning cardio
Fri: low volume tension workout + 60 min cardio
Sat: No Training/ Carb load
Sun: Power Workout + 30 min cardio

I am currently on the Ultimate Diet 2.0 and have less than 2 weeks left before I start my full on winter bulk :D. I will be running RECON 2 days per week for these next two weeks and then running it 4-5 times per week while bulking. And let me just say that running RECON with the UD2.0 is putting it to the ultimate test!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My first dose of RECON was yesterday and here are my thoughts so far:
(Scale from 1-10 with 10 being the best)

Taste 9/10 - The taste of RECON was easily palatable and pretty tasty. It is a very refreshing flavor after and intense training bout and it goes down smooth. There is no "choking" it down :D. There is a faint hint of the "raw" products in the drink as with all workout powders but it is very subtle and the flavoring system is still top notch.

Mixibility 10/10 - The mixibility of RECON was very impressive. It had a little bit of undissolved product left in the shaker bottle after shaking (if left for a minute or two completely dissolves) but the thing that I was most impressed with is how fluid the mixture is. There is no buildup of horrid amounts of foam as in most products and the mixture looks very smooth and appetizing which is what you want after working you butt off in the gym.

Texture 10/10 - There is no grittiness or sandiness with RECON and I did not experience any floating "powder pockets" that can cause problems when trying to chug a post workout shake. It goes down as smooth as silk and is not heavy on the stomach. I have experienced some stomach discomfort with other powders after ingestion but with RECON this is not a problem.

Effectiveness (so far) 10/10 - I had a heavy and long power workout yesterday that usually leaves me so sore that it's hard to move the next day. Today I feel great to say the least. My lower back and triceps usually bother me the most and I have nearly no soreness in either today and had a great nights sleep last night to go along with it. So far RECON is top notch and I foresee myself using this product well into the future.

**Training details will be posted a little later on today for all who are interested.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys. Sorry for the delay. Thanksgiving :D :D. I will be starting bulking tomorrow and have saved the recon for this purpose. I will update tomorrow on the workout and diet. Let's get started!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for running a log for us, let me know if you have any questions about the product..

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be doing German Volume Training while on this run as my body responds to this type of training very well. The workout looks like this:

Tues:
Decline DB Bench 10x10
Close Grip Pulldowns 10x10
Incline DB Flyes 3x10-12
One Arm DB rows 3x10-12

Thurs:
Squats 10x10
Deads 10x10
Weighted Leg Raises 3x15-20
Standing Calf Raise 3x15-20

Sat:
Weighted Dips 10x10
DB Hammer Curls 10x10
Standing BB Military Press 3x10-12
DB Lateral Raise 3x10-12

This will be repeated in an "Every other day fashion where I workout once every other day. So I will start my second workout week on a Monday instead of Tuesday and etc.

My supplements are:
Whey protein
Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
MP's Assault
and OF COURSE RECON!

My diet consists of 3000cals of oats, natty peanut butter, raisins, steamed vegetables, lean meats, and skim milk. I will post up a detailed diet a little later on :).

After my workout day I will post the details and thoughts so far on the product. Time to start the RECONstruction!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of GVT was yesterday and just let me say that it was killer. I have had three shoulder surgeries (from high school and college football which are healed now) that bother me alot when I do slow controlled reps so GVT was insane. All in all I really liked it though. The workout looked like this:

DB Bench:70x10,7,6, 55x8,8,7,8,6,7,6
Neutral Grip Pulldowns:155x10,10,8,8,7,8,7,7,7,8
DB Flyes:55x5,45x7,6
DB Rows:60x10,8,7

I was going to do 30min of low intensity cardio(I will from now on) but I had to run like a madman to get to class. Today is a keto day with 30 min low intensity cardio on an empty stomach (I hate keto lol).

My diet yesterday looked like this:

meal 1
1.25C raw oats
6tsp natty pb
2T raisins
1C skim milk

meal2
MusclePharm's RECON post workout + 50g whey

meal3
1C raw oats
6tsp natty pb
3.5oz orange
5oz chicken

meal 4
.75C raw oats
6tsp natty pb
1C steamed broccoli
5oz chicken

meal5
5oz chicken
1.5C broccoli
6tsp natty pb

meal6
5oz chicken
1C broccoli
6tsp natty pb

meal7
1.5C non fat cottage cheese
6tsp natty pb
1C broccoli

Total cals~ 2968
Carbs~ 300g
Protein~265g
Fat~80g

I will post up what a keto day looks like a little later on today.

I am sore today due to the killer workout, but I would like to say something about Recon. I have been sleeping like a baby on this stuff and have noticed a nice feeling of refreshment throughout the day with Recon. I am not sure if this was one of the main benefits of Recon but it sure is a nice one to have! So for the Recon so far it gets a 10 out of 10 due to the added benefits as well as great recovery.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Starting weight 172lbs (cut down to this before bulking)
BF%: 6.5-7.5%
Height: about 5'10'' (close to 6'0'' with shoes on)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Headed to do an arms and shoulders GVT workout. I will post the details when I get home from the gym as well as post my keto days diet.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's keto day is basically meals of 6oz chicken, 1-1.5C of steamed broccoli, and natural peanut butter for 6 meals a day.

Today was an arms and shoulders day and the workout looked like this:

Dip machine: 215x10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 245x10,10,10-11(failure at 11)

DB Hammer Curls: 30x10,10,10,10,9,8,8,7,6-7,6-7

Standing Military Press: 85x10,75x8,8

DB laterals: 25x6, 15x12-13, 9-10

The workout felt great and I always look forward to drinking Recon after :thumbsup:.

Recon's forumula definitely helps me relax at night and get a great nights sleep and I feel much more refreshed the next day even after a hard workout. The taste has grown on me already and I actually crave it after a workout! :D

Stats so far:

Weight: 180.5 (+8.5--> this is mostly from glycogen loading coming into bulking from a cut)

I have added a little water due to upping my carbs but it feels great.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to hit the hay and I just wanted to say that this Recon will make you so freakin relaxed! It is unreal how good the sleep is on this product. I love waking up refreshed and ready to blast out the day :D :D. IFBB here I come...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Weight 176 (+4)

I lost alot of water weight last night. My body holds water very badly but it is almost all flushed off. The weight is mostly from glycogen loading so far.

As for Recon: ANOTHER AMAZING NIGHTS SLEEP! I feel great yet again :D. Today is an off weight training day so I will just be doing cardio and keto today. I will post progress pictures tomorrow morning for all to see.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys! Some more people join me for this log! :djparty: It's going to be a great run!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (forgot to weigh but will post weight tomorrow)

I had to do another upper body day today due to my legs were shot. I am doing an every other day workout so what I will do is my next workout will be a leg day and then another upper day followed by another leg day (instead of upper, upper, lower it will be "lower, upper, lower") so it still works out the same and I don't miss a leg workout.

Today's workout looked like this:

DB Bench: 60x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 (failed on 11)

Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 155x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 (failed on 11)

DB Flyes: 45x12,11,11 (failed on 12)

DB Rows: 60x10, 10, 9-10 (when I put 9-10 that means that I got 9 clean and cheated some for 10)

I did 40 min of cardio after and I was completely gassed after the workout.

I am looking much much fuller and my pumps are GREAT but all in all everything is going great and I plan on watching football and eating eating eating for the rest of the night :D :D :D.

My sleep is still amazing and my workout felt very very solid today. Recon is great stuff so far! I still look forward to popping the top it everytime the workout ends! Everyone at my gym also loves the packaging and they call it my "magic potion" so MP I think I got you some customers for this product already! :D

GO BAMA BABY! (I'm a UT fan)

AND GO APP STATE!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Keto day today :(. Just going to do about 30-40min of low intensity cardio a little later on.

Update on the Product: I am feeling much less sore than usual and I know I say this all the time (but it should be said!) Recon gives the best nights sleep of any product I have ever tried! I feel refreshed today and not only does my body feel refreshed but my mind does as well.

I will definitely be buying more of this product after this run.

Well off to the treadmill :).

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to put this in title so here it is:

Day 8: 181 (+9)-->weight fluctuates alot right now due to the amount of carbs I eat (I weighed 178.5 yesterday morning in comparison) but weight should level off after this week and then slowly increase :)

So yesterday was a GVT leg day. I had to sub leg press for squats due to the workout calls for deads and squats in the same workout and I was born with two fused vertabrae in my lower back so I was simply not able to do squats.

Before anyone says "he's just being a pu*** " I acutually tried to do the squats but the lower back pumps were so horrible (have them naturally do the the fused bones) that my back started bowing backward due to the supporting muscles were so weakened by the pumps and deads. Anyway, I had an insanely good leg workout. I can't walk today for the life of me.

Deads: 185x10 (all 10 sets)

Machine Leg Press(don't have a manual :(:( ): 330x10(all 10 sets)

Roman Chair Leg Raise: 20x15, 13-14, 10(didn't rest full 60 sec)

Standing Calf Raise: 270x15, 13-14, 12-13

I usually do 30min low-intensity cardio after my workouts but I have decided on leg days to forgo the cardio due to the intensity and overall hell of the workout :). My CNS is really fatigued from the workout today and I am REALLY tired. However, I feel relaxed yet again which is kind of weird due to after an insanely hard workout I usually feel stressed out. Recon seems to be the only thing that could have played a part in this as I have not added anything to the workout regimen except for Recon post workout.

***Side Note: Every hot thing that came in to the gym yesterday grabbed my arms on their way by and gave me smiles and winks (some girls that I barely know and two that I have never seen in my life :) ) I have lost a little tone but gained ALOT OF SIZE from the carbs and muscle fillout (everyone thinks I am about 210lbs) which is really nice. Can't wait to hit arms tomorrow!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to MusclePharm for this great product!