The Jakellpet Review Series: USPLabs O-E-P

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Intro:
USPLabs are releasing a new thermogenic product to the market: O-E-P, an acronym of the product name that will be revealed on the release date.

A select few VIP customers have chosen to trial the product. There is no obligation to USPLabs for receiving this product, it’s simply a Big Thank You USPLabs-style.

I would like to thank Jacob and the Team for including me in the VIP giveaway- USPLabs does not discriminate by location, and Perth Australia is probably as far away as you can get from Texas USA :)

Product Review:
The name itself has a catchy ring to it. Not in the least MuscleTech-esque, rather as a professional-sounding pharmaceutical product. In a way, I am surprised it hasn’t been used before.

The presentation of the product reflects the name, something you would expect to see on the pharmacy shelves rather than a supplement store.

The caps themselves are a different matter. A very eye-catching lesbian purple ;), with white lettering. About the same size as PSlin (000?), the caps are smaller than expected, considering the potency others have reported.

The ingredient profile, as mentioned by others has some familiar ingredients. The unfamiliar ingredients revealed some interesting results from PubMed, however I couldn’t verify all of them.

I have had great success with other USPLabs products. There is always one or a number in any given stack I am running, and I have no doubt O-E-P will live up to it’s promise. I’m one of those guys who has to work like a slave to beat abdominal fat, so O-E-P has special interest for me.

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements ? Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. If it’s anything like the ReCreate, Prime or Jack3d IC release, you will kick yourself for not joining!
Below is my first Impression, followed by review after Fasted Weights Workout and Fasted Cardio later in the week. I will add a final review in a months time when I have finished the bottle.

I am currently in recomp. All my workouts are early AM fasted, the supplement protocol was designed by MulletSoldier and I have used it to great success.

I will drop other stims this week at least, however I will continue to run Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, 1-carboxy (PM only), and camphibolic as part of my stack.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First Impression:
I had flown home from work when the package was waiting at my doorstep. Just completed 96hrs of work over 8 days, followed by a 2500km (4hr) flight. So was I fatigued? I took one cap and walked down to the beach.

I felt the stim effect kick in after 30-40 minutes. I have been significantly abusing stims for the last week at work, so I was surprised at the effect. A pleasant, dialled in feeling that gradually kicked in. Considering the small dosage of known stims in the formula and my current high tolerance, there must be some impressive synergy to generate this buzz. Not overly strong, but definitely present.

It was a hot day, so I couldn’t report on the thermo effect per se. 8 hrs later I feel warm, however it’s summer here in the Southern Hemisphere and I have no air con at home.

Appetite wasn’t suppressed, I got the hunger pangs at my usual dinner time however found I ate less than usual. Not so much ‘full’, rather a lessened desire to eat. Perhaps this kicks in more after continued dosage.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Second Impression: Fasted Workout

So far I have ran two workouts using OEP, both under different conditions with different results.

Workout #1: SF Legs and Shoulders

Background: Kids up all night spewing and crying, I managed 5 hours of broken sleep. This is on top of serious fatigue from the weeks work. All things considered I was in a poor state of mind and lacked all motivation

Dosage: 2 caps OEP 45min preWO (from a waking start) + 1 cap AP

Mindset: Nice cruisy feeling, felt like it was washing away the fatigue, or at least masking it. Focus is definitely dialled in.

Energy: Like previously, kicked in nice and evenly. Thought it may have gotten a little intense, but I appeared to adjust to it. No jitters.

Endurance:I was surprised at my endurance, and I would suggest having that focus helped me through the WO.

Thermo: No real noticeable difference. I sweat a lot during WO. No afterburner sweating to note.

Appetite Suppression: Didn’t really curb my desire to eat, however it did restrain the amount I ate. I also felt less inclined to drink water.

Sides: A little stomach discomfort. Not sure if related.

Notes: I had a nap during lunch. Very shallow sleep, woke easily. Took a 3rd cap at 1500hrs. Did some light cardio in the evening, again no real thermo kicking in yet. That night didn’t sleep until after 1000hrs, which is late for me. Solid sleep.

Workout #2: SF Chest and Shoulders

Background: This workout was two days later. Due to mid-morning wasn’t fasted, as I had a small AP meal @ 0630. I staggered my OEP dosage as follows:

Dosage: 1 caps OEP (from a waking start) + 1 cap AP 30min pre-breakfast
1 cap OEP + 3x dominATP 45 min preWO
Well rested this time, I like the staggered dosage. Still feel the kick of the second cap preWO, and went well with the BA in dominATP.

Energy: As before. The staggered dose reduced any intenseness associated with the 2x cap dose.

Mindset: OEP definitely has a feel-good component to it – it’s a day-long event. Also find it quite motivational, not that I need it, but certainly a unique property in a supplement.

Thermo: I am not sweating outside of the gym, however do feel a warm glow.

Appetite Suppression: As before. Need to ensure I keep my fluid intake up.

Sides: Stomach discomfort has dissipated somewhat, but still present. Interaction with Anabolic Pump?

Notes: Too alert for napping, unfortunately for me. Love my naps. Took a 3rd cap this time at 1400hrs – need to ensure I can get an early night in.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Third Impression: Fasted Cardio

Background: Cardio Session was a 45minute HIIT spin class, followed by 25minutes low-intensity on the cross-trainer.

This is now day 5 and I feel some of effects are becoming more prominent.

Mindset: Woke up fresh from a good night’s sleep. Felt positive, however the OEP provides a noticeable wash of well-being, with an ease of focus on any task at hand.

Energy: Like previously, kicked in nice and evenly. No jitters, energy was there during the high-intensity portion of the class and felt sustainable.

Endurance: With the amount of cardio done over the last few weeks, my endurance levels are up. Having that focus OEP provides helped me through the WO.

Thermo: Felt more of a thermo effect during this class. Usually during cardio, I feel body heat mainly through my head, but this time my torso, and particularly my working quads were radiating heat – difficult to articulate the phenomenon. This effect extended into the low-intensity cross-trainer WO, slowly dissipating afterwards.

Appetite Suppression: Felt more of a suppression during the day, and continues to restrain the amount of food consumed. Again, less inclined to drink water as well, but that didn’t pose too much of an issue.

Sides: Stomach discomfort has dissipated somewhat, however still present. As previously noted, unsure if this is related to OEP.

Notes: No sleeping ability during the day, as expected. Feeling very motivated, where even housework was tolerable. Felt more a glow, particularly in the face and forehead. No noticeable fat loss as of yet.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weeks Review:

Dosage: I still find 2 cap dosage a little too intense. Due to my long working day, I still have 3 caps per day, just spread out with the last cap by 1500hrs.

Mindset: Very motivational, I am prone to procrastination (hence excessive time on AM?) however despite the task I found myself prepared to tackle anything. Even during periods of excessive fatigue, which I have been experiencing this week. This is coupled with a general sense of wellbeing – overall ‘feelgood’

Energy: Is a gradual gain over 45-60minutes. Can be a little intense with too caps. No jitters.

Endurance: As previously reported, with the amount of cardio done over the last few weeks, my endurance levels are up. Having that focus OEP provides helped me through the WO.

Thermo: This appears to wax and wane with me. People have commented on my aircon temp in my office where I feel comfortable. Sometimes I get the sweats, sometimes not. Occasionally at night in bed I can feel a full body glow, despite having the aircon cranked up.

Appetite Suppression: This has certainly kicked in. I can describe the effects similar to a pain killer, where hunger is diminished, however I still know when it’s time to eat. OEP also appears to reduce the amount of food consumed before the feeling of fullness kicks in, which has allowed me to easily reduce my cals. Thirst is definitely up, and doesn’t seem to be suppressed as it was earlier in the week.

Sides: No stomach discomfort as previous mentioned.

FatLoss: Hard to say really. Some days I look a little leaner around the mid-section, but inline with training and diet. I think at my BF (14-16%) its difficult to say after a week.

Notes: Have taken photos as a before. When posted you will see that I do have that stubborn abdominal fat, so if OEP does what it’s promoted to do, the results should be there by the end of this bottle.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Final Review (1 Month):

My run on OxyElite Pro was hampered by a number of issues during the month:

I discovered the GHRP-6 I was taking inhibits fat loss. An acquaintance of mine was running some high-powered compounds that should have been stripping the fat off him, however the peptides was preventing this.

Despite a high amount of cardio, clocked in diet, I was finding the same effect. At this stage I was running low on OxyElite Pro, therefore reduced dosage to 1 cap to hopefully bridge until the Inner Circle release – this was not to be.

I did see some leaning out, however when I dropped the GHRP-6, I started running Prime on the 6/9 protocol.

I enjoyed OxyElite Pro as a stim, effective appetite suppressor, and general nootropic effects, however cannot draw any conclusions on OxyElite Pro’s ability to promote fatloss.

Thanks to USPLabs for allowing me to trial OxyElite Pro. When my IC package arrives, I’ll be looking forward to running it again at full dosage.

Pics are early AM, unpumped and dry. Weight is about the same: 207lb

Before:

After:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank Jacob and the Team for including me in the VIP giveaway- USPLabs does not discriminate by location, and Perth Australia is probably as far away as you can get from Texas USA :)
That's the great thing with USPLabs. Some other companies are cheap mofos and don't even want to ship anything across the border for logs or review, whereas USPLabs doesn't. AND they're not even requiring any review, although I think most people feel they should anyways cause the USPLabs crew are great people.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you finally got it, had a ways to go so stands to reason you'd be the last.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
shoot me a pm for the ingredients you couldn't find, I found studies for every ingredient.

btw if you don't mind sharing what do you do? 8 days st8, at 96 hours. intense.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not so much as to them being cheap; rather the company does not want to chance having a product snagged by customs and loosing more money on it.
That's the great thing with USPLabs. Some other companies are cheap mofos and don't even want to ship anything across the border for logs or review, whereas USPLabs doesn't. AND they're not even requiring any review, although I think most people feel they should anyways cause the USPLabs crew are great people.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ my signal unleash hell........USPLabs OEP aka "The Thermonator"

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ditto, i got stubborn ab fat aswell. good luck man!

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
btw this supp is very pricey on the planet, i hope this is too good to not try

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent realized it was already on there.. and you think 40 bucks is to pricey?? If it does the job its soupposed to do I dont think so. I mean there are way less effective products out there that run the same price.. it all comes to how good is it going to be and you know the old saying.."you get what you pay for" saying

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
havent realized it was already on there.. and you think 40 bucks is to pricey?? If it does the job its soupposed to do I dont think so. I mean there are way less effective products out there that run the same price.. it all comes to how good is it going to be and you know the old saying.."you get what you pay for" saying
$40 for a 90 ct bottle. You could run that for up to 45 days. Sounds fair value to me.

You can be damn sure the Inner Circle price will be a lot less. Chances are after running that stash you wont be complaining on forking out $40 based on the results.

Anywho, Day 2. SFW legs/shoulders. Going to wait until Fri's Chest/back session to post an official review.

All I can say is OEP is like nothing I have run before. Stay tuned. :ziplip:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
$40 for a 90 ct bottle. You could run that for up to 45 days. Sounds fair value to me.

You can be damn sure the Inner Circle price will be a lot less. Chances are after running that stash you wont be complaining on forking out $40 based on the results.

Anywho, Day 2. SFW legs/shoulders. Going to wait until Fri's Chest/back session to post an official review.

All I can say is OEP is like nothing I have run before. Stay tuned. :ziplip:
I hear ya jake..I'm a week in, stuff is SICK

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh gawd, I took one look at who the OP is, and I knew within a half millisecond that this thread is going to be complete rubbish.

Subscribed for total suckage.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

dude for 90 caps, the price is good...that product is top notch...plus you'll be able to load up at the IC for well below that already great price

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you mind updating your log in the following format

Libido
Load size
Increased/Decreased LHJO
Increased/Decreased RHJO

I'm not much into fat burners because I'm very lean already, but this product looks like total crap.

GICH!
I don't know, one guy just said he lost 21lbs in less than two weeks. :blink:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy moley!!!! I gotta look into this one for sure, that cant be right. to Loose 25lbs is my goal right now and if OEP helped him loose 21 I am definetely picking up a box or 2. Cant wait for the inner circle release

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by bigmoe65
I'm not much into fat burners because I'm very lean already, but this product looks like total crap.

GICH!
We will see gents - the results will be what the results will be.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
its says 60 ct on planet, where is 90 coming from?

also, is $40 the temporary introductory price?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETA?!?!?!?!?! :boobies:

(no homo)
ASAP. Details will be communicated as soon as the coordinates are set. Thank you for your understanding. :cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Third Impression: Fasted Cardio

Background: Cardio Session was a 45minute HIIT spin class, followed by 25minutes low-intensity on the cross-trainer.

This is now day 5 and I feel some of effects are becoming more prominent.

Mindset: Woke up fresh from a good night’s sleep. Felt positive, however the OEP provides a noticeable wash of well-being, with an ease of focus on any task at hand.

Energy: Like previously, kicked in nice and evenly. No jitters, energy was there during the high-intensity portion of the class and felt sustainable.

Endurance: With the amount of cardio done over the last few weeks, my endurance levels are up. Having that focus OEP provides helped me through the WO.

Thermo: Felt more of a thermo effect during this class. Usually during cardio, I feel body heat mainly through my head, but this time my torso, and particularly my working quads were radiating heat – difficult to articulate the phenomenon. This effect extended into the low-intensity cross-trainer WO, slowly dissipating afterwards.

Appetite Suppression: Felt more of a suppression during the day, and continues to restrain the amount of food consumed. Again, less inclined to drink water as well, but that didn’t pose too much of an issue.

Sides: Stomach discomfort has dissipated somewhat, however still present. As previously noted, unsure if this is related to OEP.

Notes: No sleeping ability during the day, as expected. Feeling very motivated, where even housework was tolerable. Felt more a glow, particularly in the face and forehead. No noticeable fat loss as of yet.

I get very thirsty ...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get very thirsty ...
hmm, maybe I should clarrify. I do get thirsty, however there is this weird resistance to drink. Usually it's an automatic reflex for me to drink every 15 minutes or so.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
every 15 minutes you do a shot of tequila? bro that stuff gets me trashed. you must have one high tolerance! must be an aussi thing. like jim dundee... he never got wasted. :)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
ASAP. Details will be communicated as soon as the coordinates are set. Thank you for your understanding. :cheers:
May I ask if it is soon enough to help with the damage from Thanksgiving and potential damage from Xmas?

I don't know about everyone else but I'm already sporting extra belly due to being the official head of household/eater of leftovers.