• RockStar
  • Established
Hello Everybody!!!

Well right after wake up (wild night you know...) down my stack:

1 O-E-P
2 Recreate
2 Prime
2 Super Cussus RX

so let me say something DAMN IT i feel my a** burning 15 minutes later i feel a little euphoria...20 min later go to breakfast (WITH NOT HUNGRY BUT I NEED) Excellent appetite suppression!!!

4 scrambles eggs
2 Turkey Sausages
30 oz water

and this supplements:

10g Glutamine
5g BCAA
3g Fish Oil
1g CLA
3g ALCAR

and feel HOT until!!!!

:bigok:

Join the Inner circle at www.usplabsdirect.com and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG!!!!

Right now i on my work with A/C but i got a little fan of 16" and feel my body is burning!!!!!

Whoooohaaaaaaaaaa

Burn baby burn!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find the appetite suppression just right, maybe the mega dosed prime is keeping enough of my appetite going...

I also find that body temperature events are off and on throughout the day. I will be sitting watching tv and all of a sudden the room just gets too warm. Then later I will feel normal again.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is stange i not feel thirst but my lips are begin to crack...not my body become warm not TOO HOT!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is stange i not feel thirst but my lips are begin to crack...not my body become warm not TOO HOT!
I feel more thirst and am up about 1 litre a day of water for 4-5 to 5-6... make sure you increase your water intake, if you get headaches increase more.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel more thirst and am up about 1 litre a day of water for 4-5 to 5-6... make sure you increase your water intake, if you get headaches increase more.
Great advice! Staying hydrated is important.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG!!!!

Right now i on my work with A/C but i got a little fan of 16" and feel my body is burning!!!!!

Whoooohaaaaaaaaaa

Burn baby burn!!!
Subscribed.

It appears you forgot to add the Inner-Circle message to your opening post. :D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I also find that body temperature events are off and on throughout the day. I will be sitting watching tv and all of a sudden the room just gets too warm. Then later I will feel normal again.

I've started to see this as well it seems to hit me worst when I try to go to sleep. All of a sudden I'm warm. And I can't sleep when I'm warm.... Def. Love the results tho.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've started to see this as well it seems to hit me worst when I try to go to sleep. All of a sudden I'm warm. And I can't sleep when I'm warm.... Def. Live the results tho.
I don't have trouble sleeping but have woken up very warm...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
well worst case, I just pop a melatonin. ya know...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i hope i dont have trouble sleeping, im cranky and anxious if i dont get my sleep

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after 6 hours of the first dose i drop down the second pill i feel tremendous mental clarity and focus and yes the thirst is insane wow!

OMG he we go again HOT!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOO I`N NOT FEEL HUNGRY YET

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
food? whats that? do we need it too survive? hehe

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope i dont have trouble sleeping, im cranky and anxious if i dont get my sleep
I have the warmth too, it is not enough to cause me to not sleep though. Fans on me with the window open!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
384oz of water and counting yeahh like the "ghost rider"

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
oh my gosh, I cant lay off the water, but ya, im still wondering what food taste like!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well @ lunch time i down:

1 O-E-P
2 Prime
2 Super Cussus RX
3g Fish Oil

1 chicken breast with salad and noticed until not have hungry but you know the body needs eat i throw the salad and eat the chicken only now i feel warm again!

1 hour left for the last dose of O-E-P then i go to the gym but i`m not sure if i can stack O-E-P + Jack3ed?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Morning Guys!!!

Today i drop 2 pills of OEP and waiting.......but i not feel nothing yet so let me take my breakfast!

5 scrambled eggs
4 turkey bacon strips

and my stack:

2 Recreate
2 Prime
2 Super Cissus Rx
and you know 2 OEP!

p.s. yesterday not have time to go to the gym Sh** and this week is impossible too so i waiting to the next Monday for kick azz the iron!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ my signal unleash hell..........USPLabs OEP aka "The Thermonator"

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hey i thought i was the only one that ate turkey bacon

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey i thought i was the only one that ate turkey bacon
O god... My old roomate made Turkey Bacon every morning. The entire place smelled like a deep dryer...

His last name starts with a T and we all still call him T.B.T. Turkey Bacon T....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O god... My old roomate made Turkey Bacon every morning. The entire place smelled like a deep dryer...

His last name starts with a T and we all still call him T.B.T. Turkey Bacon T....
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Porty

Awards
grats on being the Newsletter headliner :)

subbed for OEP! turn the heat up!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys!

I`m back and ready to destroy!!!! well i take a little vacations to rest ( i need) yesterday i drop one recreate and one OEP a believe or not i not remember to eat something in the night i say damn it i not eat nothing...sounds insane but it`s the truth and today i will start with Jack3ed in the gym je,je,je,je

today`s stack

2 recreate
1 OEP
2 Super Cissux Rx

p.s. when i use 2 pills of OEP i not feel the same euphoria and hell inside me but with one i feel burn my azz!!!!

burn baby burn

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys!

I`m back and ready to destroy!!!! well i take a little vacations to rest ( i need) yesterday i drop one recreate and one OEP a believe or not i not remember to eat something in the night i say damn it i not eat nothing...sounds insane but it`s the truth and today i will start with Jack3ed in the gym je,je,je,je

today`s stack

2 recreate
1 OEP
2 Super Cissux Rx

p.s. when i use 2 pills of OEP i not feel the same euphoria and hell inside me but with one i feel burn my azz!!!!

burn baby burn
Crazy stack... Crazy MoA's... Crazy fat-loss...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 min after gym`s stack:

2 Recreate
1 OEP
3 PowerFULL
1 scoop of the divine nectar........JACK3D!!!!!

and ready to kick some azz

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys

Test #2

DOWN 2 OEP (with this dose i not feel anything but with one capsule i feel burn my body)
2 Recreate
2 Super Cissus Rx

WTF?????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi buds!

damn it i finish my third bottle of Recreate in a row but i don`t know if safe stop it and take a break or buy another bottle and get down???????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don`t know why i have weird resistance to drink!!!!!!! and in the afternoon my sugar cravings become uncontrollable?????????

this is strange

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi buds!

damn it i finish my third bottle of Recreate in a row but i don`t know if safe stop it and take a break or buy another bottle and get down???????
If you have finished three bottles of Recreate in a row, then you should take a break of about four weeks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don`t know why i have weird resistance to drink!!!!!!! and in the afternoon my sugar cravings become uncontrollable?????????

this is strange
How is your overall carbohydrate intake, and how is your stress level?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i on AD you know ultra low carbs and i train hard in the gym maybe this is the cause...?
This combination can facilitate that outcome.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 min after gym`s stack:

2 Recreate
1 OEP
3 PowerFULL
1 scoop of the divine nectar........JACK3D!!!!!

and ready to kick some azz
wow man, thats just too much fizz for me!

I'm still finding 2 OEP a little too strong preWO, esp. with HIIT, I overheat too easily on it.

but I think one is not enough if youre taking PowerFull as well - not sure if I would go the full scoop of jack3d .. . .

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes buddy this stuff really help me a lot on the gym Jack3d is Insane but i hate the lemon flavor tomarrow i will buy some DominATP

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
so when might this oep hit the streets

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes buddy this stuff really help me a lot on the gym Jack3d is Insane but i hate the lemon flavor tomarrow i will buy some DominATP
DominATP IS awesome. You'll also love the new Jack3d Tropical Fruit Punch flavour.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established