First Log - Running Epi-Tren - Enjoy

rrg0323

Awards
Hi guys, I am running my first PH cycle in a while and wanted to log it for everyone (for suggestion, for criticisms, and so i can possibly help people with their future choices)

I have been weight lifting for about 8 years consistantly. I havent taken a PH (OTC or other) in a long time. I still workout but I think age and the amount of exercise i do is catching up to me. In addition to lifting religously i am also in jiu-jitsu and grappling 2-3 days a week. I am 31 years old and weight is around 175lbs...my body is around 10% and had been as low as 6% - i would say currently my strength is a little below average and my physique above average. I am looking to really feel better, get some solid strenght and size gains.

I am going to concentrate on a 5 day cycle - im not sure how it will shake out with BJJ and weightlifting but will always be 5 days -

Here is what i am running:
Spawn (90 tabs)
week 1: 1 tab pre WO/1 tab post WO 2 tabs x 5 days = 10
week 2: 2 tabs pre WO/ 1 tabs post WO 3 tabs x 5 days = 15
week 3: 2 tabs pre WO/ 2 tabs post WO 4 tabs x 5 days = 20
week 4: 2 tabs pre WO/ 2 tabs post WO 4 tabs x 5 days = 20
week 5: 2 tabs pre WO/ 1 tab post WO 3 tabs x 5 days = 15
week 6: 1 tab pre WO/ 1 tab post WO 2 tabs x 5 days = 10

In addition i will also be running:
NO explode (smaller dose) - 1.5 scoops weightlifting days/1 scoop BJJ days
Vanadryl Sulfate - 1 per day
Vitamin C - 1 per day
Gluatamine - 1 dose per day
l-lysine - 1 per day
Protein - 2 or 3 shakes per day (with olive oil TSP)
Reload - post-workout recovery drink from UFC fighter nate quarry (after every workout)
ZMA - 3 caps at night
Fish-oil and Omega 3s
Multi - Anima Pak
Hawthorner Berry
Celery Seed Extract

was considering DHEA also but dont have it and would have to go buy it.

:cheers:

Day 1 to follow tonight

rrg0323

Awards
Went to the gym tonight - no BJJ

10 minute run warmup then Back

First night and i definately felt good - mostly the placebo effect or the No Explode, either way i did feel a good pump. Next week my back exercises will go to mostly core movements,DeadLifts, Bent Over Rows.....
Interested to see how i sleep,gonna take the ZMA later -

rrg0323

Awards
Not mcuh response here but im gonna keep the posts going - day 2 - took all supplements except Spawn - was in NY for business from 7am till now - long day - felt good today though - arms were swelled up all day

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id ramp the epi up liek 20/30/40/40/40 or start at 30 IME. GL tho man

rrg0323

Awards
Thanks for the advice - question,each tab contains ten of the epi and i am starting week 1 with 2 tabs a day,so that would be 20 right.

Im thinking my log might have confused you with the 10 next to week 1 - that was a total of ten tabs that week (2 a day for 5 days)

i was trying to look at it also as how many tabs i was taking a week- kinda like a workout program i did as a collegiate wrestler (bigger, faster, stronger) i remember from week to week the more important think was total weight lifted...kinda the idea i was goind wilth

let me know if you think i am dosing it wrong.

Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice - question,each tab contains ten of the epi and i am starting week 1 with 2 tabs a day,so that would be 20 right.

Im thinking my log might have confused you with the 10 next to week 1 - that was a total of ten tabs that week (2 a day for 5 days)

i was trying to look at it also as how many tabs i was taking a week- kinda like a workout program i did as a collegiate wrestler (bigger, faster, stronger) i remember from week to week the more important think was total weight lifted...kinda the idea i was goind wilth

let me know if you think i am dosing it wrong.

Thanks
Ya if each cap contains 10mg of epithoio, its 10mg of the active so 10 x cap number = total mg of epi.

So basically your cycle looks like 20/30/40 oh nm, lol i read it wrong.

youre doing it right bro :yup: my bad lol

rrg0323

Awards
Allright boys - loving this stuff on day 3

Adjusted my first week dose and took 2 tabs before workout.

Did deadlifts and heavyback today

WOW - this stuff is allready making a difference - part can be from placebo effect, but man, you cant deny the pump and strength - my traps are allready swelling up

Increased my deadlift by 30lbs today

have gone from 176 to 179

Loving this stuff so far

rrg0323

Awards
Day 4 - jiu jitsu day

Class was not that intense - a few techniques then some rolling for 4 minute rounds

felt good though - one thing i def noticed is my muscles felt good - i had a training partner in a trianlge that wasnt completely in and I just held on for about 40 seconds with my legs squeezed before i sunk in the finish.

rrg0323

Awards
Day 5 - lifting

Ok, so i woke up today and my back was so sore from deadlifts and shrugs that the muscles hurt to touch - it was a great feeling.

went to the gym anyway, was supposed to be leg day but gonna do them tomorrow - did cardio,abs and bis and tris - WHAT A PUMP

I was throwing weight around that i usually dont touch and my focus was off the charts

Gonna take some pics for before and after

rrg0323

Awards
East Coast MMA (Balance JJ NJMA)

under Rick Macauley - Abu Dhabi competitor and Balance Black Belt

I assume you train, where - I would love to visit San Diego for the JJ alone

rrg0323

Awards
Today was rest day - not by choice, i had famliy obligations (which i am glad in the long run) cause i was sore and prob still would have went to the gym if i could have - it was a nice rest day

Will update tomorrow

rrg0323

Awards
Today was chest day - took off the work for the week with vacation time so going to the gym in the afternoon - unfortunately today i had a headache but i still went to the gym - chest day - my inlcine bench shot up 20lbs my last set i got 205 for 3 - that is good for me (really good) I can really see myself getting swole from this stack. Took 2 epi-trens before workout - im heading to JJ tonight and will take 1 before JJ.