Panther's growing with Lg's new Ecdysterone product (sponsored)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I'll be logging Lg's new Sub-lingual Ecdysterone. I will be running it for the next thirty days. I lift 4 days a week using a D.c. style training, i try to do light cardio on workout days and cardio outside of workout days twice a week. I received my ecdy this morning and have dosed twice so far. I would like to thank Lg for the opportunity to log this and with this all being said.... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Just to make it clear, I will be dosing 4 sprays 8 times a day with one dose being 45 minutes prior to my workout. Updates will be in this format.

Strength:

Size:

Muscle Density / Hardness:

Any other changes will also be noted and if they become prevalent will be added to the list.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I will post up my diet and routine later this evening, as well as a day 1 review of the Ecdy, so far though the taste is a little different but not bad at all, i've been trying to keep it in for about 2 minutes. Obviously haven't noticed much yet, other than my libido the last few hours being extremely high, I find it hard to believe this would be due to ecdy though considering how long ago i took my first dose, but we shall see.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
This will be my AVERAGE diet, there will obviously be some variances depending on the day, but for the most part this will be it.

Breakfast- Oatmeal(microwaved cuz i'm in college lol), 2% milk with scoop and a half of whey and generally a banana or some sort of fruit

Snack- Granola bar(sometimes something different like nutrigrain), scoop of whey(in water this time)

Lunch- Eat in my university cafeteria... which sounds bad but is ridiculously good and has more options than you can imagine. I generally will eat some form of grilled chicken, tilapia, or salmon but at times will have brisket or something to that effect. This will be eaten most often with brown rice, a hard boiled egg or two, and a spinach salad.

Snack- Handful or two of varying types of nuts i.e(almonds, walnuts, pecans) with another handful or two of raisins.

Dinner- Lean meat, again chicken or some sort of fish, and an occasional steak. Try to keep the carbs low after six so if before i will have more rice or something of the sort.

Training: I do D.C. style training. This is my split.

Monday- Chest, triceps, back, and shoulders
Tuesday- Quads, Glutes, Hams, Calves, Biceps, and Forearm.
Wednesday-Generally light cardio, or off altogether.
Thursday-Same as monday but with varying lifts
Friday-Repeat of tuesday but again with varying lifts.

My three lifts for chest are flat bench, dumbell decline, and barbell incline.
Shoulders are Military press, arnold presses, and dumbell presses.
Triceps are JM presses, skull crushers, and tricep extensions.
Back is Lat pulldown, T-bar rows, and pull ups.
Biceps are preacher curls, alternating dumbell curls, and some curl machine that my gym has lol.
Calves are seated calf raises and calf raises with barbell
Quads are squats, leg presses, and leg extensions.
Hams are straight leg deads and again a machine in my gym.
Forearms are usually just hammer curls.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like your log format, wish more did it this way...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the subs so far, have taken two doses so far today, not really much to report. Slept really well last night and woke up rested don't know if that is related or not be we shall see in time. Will hopefully have pics up and will have my update up this evening.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Strength: Nothing to report in the strength department so far, only one workout in though

Size: Again size will not be noticeable for a time.

Muscle Density / Hardness Same, feeling a little more lean, too early IMO for it to be the Ecdy.

Overall a good day, had a good workout, strength was not really up from last week but still feelin pretty good. Still noticing an abnormally high libido, not anything crazy, but above normal. Looking forward to gettin some pics up, also will start weighing myself as often as possible tomorrow and will take measurements. Contemplating using calipers to check BF but i'm not sure, will keep you updated.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Strength: Still not yet available, felt about as strong as i would've suspected

Size: Well I'm up ten pounds so far... lol jk but i've still failed to weigh myself and will be doing that soon.

Muscle Density / Hardness Same as usual, seem to get a little harder than before during workout.

Overall feeling pretty good, have been sleeping well, looking forward to see how effective this is as far as soreness goes cuz my chest and shoulders are sore as sh!t, I love this feeling though. I felt like my vascularity was slightly up today and my endurance felt pretty good as well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in!!

//CC

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Days 4 and 5

For day 4 and 5 I lifted both days and seemed to notice a little better endurance as far as finishing out reps, very slight but it something i think should be noted, also since lifting I have found that DOMS is not as prevalent as it was last week

My weight has stayed about constant up .8 pounds from two days ago at 194.7.

Muscle density has seemed about the same for the past two days

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Not a workout day for me.

StrenghtN/A

Muscle DensityAbout same, maybe a little more full without pump than usual

Size Holding at the same weight

Feel like this is having a slight leaning effect on me, and that it helps with DOMS due to lack of soreness. Still noticing a little higher libido than usual

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates man! Keep em coming :thumbsup:

//CC

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Haven't worked out yet today, about to go have a big meal and then head to the gym, can't wait for thanksgiving break but not looking forward to the temptation of food lol

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Oooh couldn't disagree with you more there, I can't wait for it! Only problem is no gym is really open on thanksgiving so you can't justify the inevitably massive amounts of carbs. Guess I'll have to have a killer at-home workout, pardon the oxymoron.

DOMS has been opposite for me for some reason...haven't been this sore. Couldn't imagine what other variable could be causing this. Maybe lack of sleep, idk

Keep up the good work

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry guys, haven't been able to lift in a few days, i got MRSA in the back of my heel, with is a resistant staph infection which is a lot more serious than i realized. I will be back to working out tomorrow but will be taking it easy on lower body and will pry stay away from cardio for a week or so, i will drop my cals accordingly. Again I'm really sorry but I will get back on track

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok sorry guys, haven't been able to lift in a few days, i got MRSA in the back of my heel, with is a resistant staph infection which is a lot more serious than i realized. I will be back to working out tomorrow but will be taking it easy on lower body and will pry stay away from cardio for a week or so, i will drop my cals accordingly. Again I'm really sorry but I will get back on track
Gewwww!!!!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know, **** my sperry's lol i got a blister and kept wearin the shoes that gave it to me.... bad idea i guess, it really has been an interesting experience, i now look like an anti-biotic junkie with an extremely red heel....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i know, **** my sperry's lol i got a blister and kept wearin the shoes that gave it to me.... bad idea i guess, it really has been an interesting experience, i now look like an anti-biotic junkie with an extremely red heel....
Funny story. I'm going to give you a spoiler and tell you it wasn't MRSA after all, but anyways...

I went to church with this couple that had two adopted children. The kids were real young, maybe 1.5-2.5yrs old. Both of the kids had MRSA, most likely due to their biological father who was constantly in and out of prison on a regular basis. Anyways, I'd always keep my distance from the kids. Obviously it wasn't there fault, but hey, I'm not taking chances. One time the kid came up to me and I pushed her away with my Bible. :lol: - I hope nobody saw that...Anyways, I had a cut on my hand one day and I shook the kid's adopted father, and then immediately just about shat myself when I realized what I had done. I ran to the bathroom, washed my hands, etc....Later that week I ended up getting this sore on my forearm and ankle. I flipped my $hit. I told my parents, who are good friends with the couple who have the kids, that if I went to the doctor and found out it was MRSA that I was going to force the wife to watch as I beat the living hell out of her husband. My parents just stared at my with this wide-eyed, "I've never seen him this pissed" look on their faces.

Anyways, went to the doctor and it wasn't MRSA, so I let the guy live. lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha well i was just exposed to it due to college, gotta love that lol but i didnt realize how serious it was, the doctors scared me at first to be honest

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha well i was just exposed to it due to college, gotta love that lol but i didnt realize how serious it was, the doctors scared me at first to be honest
There are all different types of MRSA, ranging from mild to fatal.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Mine fortunately was not fatal lol or hasn't been yet... haha

Back to the log though

Size: Weight is up two pounds, may be from more food during the holidays and less lifting do to this **** on my heel

Strength: Worked out tonight and seemed to be about average but wasn't really feeling it tonight for some reason(did upper body btw, have to be easy on lower body and cardio for a while)

Hardness/Vascularity: Still having good vascularity, muscle density is pretty good though

Starting to notice the same kind of bloat that mr. brightside was talking about, not sure what that is about but will find out soon.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
just left the gym, had a pretty good workout, can tell i'm goin to be sore as f uck tomorrow lol feel like i'm getting stronger and vascularity is pretty good for me right now(considering i'm not quite as lean as i would like to be, gonna take care of that when i'm done with this log lol) but feeling pretty good about the ecdy so far. Will update later this evening when i have a little more time

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Size No weight change

Strength: Felt pretty good today, went up in reps on dumbell bench by two reps.

Density/Hardness: Muscles are doing well but still feeling a little bit of bloat

Overall feeling pretty good, good energy in the gym, as well as pretty good drive without a pre workout supp. Seem to be noticing acne on my face and back... not sure what thats about and trying to get it under control.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Size Up another .5 pounds

Strength: Mostly just gettin more reps than usual, definitely enjoying that though

Density/Hardness: About the same as yesterday, still dealing with the bloat though, although it is not as pronounced.

Overall felt good all day, including while in the gym, still pretty sore from yesterdays workout which always makes one feel accomplished. Looking forward to some sleep

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Size: Still weighing about the same

Strength: Doing pretty well in this department, up more than average in most lifts.

Density/Hardness: Muscles feeling pretty tight, still a little bloated but getting a pretty nice recomp effect.

Still sore as **** in the legs from tuesday, could barely walk wednesday and thursday lol decided to hold off on legs yesterday though due to it. Feeling good though so far and enjoying this dosed pre-workout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Size: Down a half pound

Strength: Still increasing, slowly, but increasing.

Density/Hardness: This seems to be the most noticable thing for me, i get good pumps that last a good amount of time and seem to be looking leaner, have lost the bloat now.

Haven't updated in a while, we're in dead week right now and sh!t is getting hectic. Workouts haven't stopped but its been harder to get them in, still goin strong though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why didnt i get this link? always down for a Panther log:D! how are you liking this so far?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
My bad man, and i posted it in the ecdy application thread. Good to have you though

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Size: About .5 up from where i started

Strength: Still going pretty strong here, making slow progression, but progression none the less.

Density/Hardness: Still gettin great pumps and vascularity, and still seem to be leaning out, never complain about that.

So far really enjoying it, only thing so far that i dont care much for is the frequent doses, i've gotten to where i keep it in my back pack though to make it a little more convenient.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Man I didnt even see you were doing a log. You'd be three times as strong and look like ronnie coleman if I was there...or we wouldnt get anything done I cant decide between the two...but most likely look like ronnie lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub...what day are you on now? And you need to close the cap on your contact solution bottle...collects germs son! :nono:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Man I didnt even see you were doing a log. You'd be three times as strong and look like ronnie coleman if I was there...or we wouldnt get anything done I cant decide between the two...but most likely look like ronnie lol
Haha for sure, it'd pry end up being a little bit of both though, we're definitely gonna have to kick it when i get back monday

Metroba- Thanks for that info lol i always forget to in the morning when i'm half asleep. Also i'm on day 26 tomorrow, due to a few days of underdosing though i think it'll pry end up going about 35 days though.

Get to celebrate my birthday tomorrow with a workout and studying for finals!!! WOOT WOOT lol at least for working out

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
just got my supplement expert shirt from lg, its gonna be a while before i fill that bad boy out lol i like the graphics though

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one too and as you said, it will take some time before that shirt is filled out :D

//CC

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
sorry for lack of updates, i take my last final in an hour and i will be back, have been keepin up just haven't had a lot of free time.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
sorry for lack of updates, i take my last final in an hour and i will be back, have been keepin up just haven't had a lot of free time.
hope the exam went well, I'm subbed for this too now :) hope you have a good run, I'll be watching this closely!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do well on the test's, looking forward to the updates:)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
The tests didn't go so well, been gettin all my **** packed and what not, got home earlier today and damn does it feel good to be here. Had a good upper body workout. Took what is basically my last dose of ecdy this morning(theres still a little in there but you have to pump the hell out of it to get any lol) will have final update up tonight along with my thoughts on my last few workouts. Will take pics tomorrow and will measure if i can find a tape, i left mine in my dorm room :(

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

Well overall i had a good run, i ran into some issues as far as being able to do legs about mid way through, but have since overcame that. Also, finals was a little hard on my diet but more so on my sleep patterns. But this is what i thought, and how i feel about LG's new Ecdy product.

Strength: Strength was fairly notable at times, more in ability to do more reps than huge jumps in weight, which is fine with me. I also felt that I could stay in the gym longer, and short of during finals week I was using no pre workout stims.

Size: I ended up down .4 pounds from day 1, but i think this had a little to do with finals, although i did feel i got a pretty good recomp effect from the product, i will let you guys decide this for youself when i post up after pics.

Density/Hardness: This was another thing that i enjoyed about this product, i really feel like my muscles are not so much "pumped" all day, but just more firm and thereby more noticable lol also in the gym i got pretty good pumps(with no NO) and have better than average vascularity on a regular basis. This alone would be enough for me to try this product again if its reasonably priced which LG is good about.

I enjoyed this product, i feel like the Sublingual delivery helps immensely with the absorption issues that Ecdy struggles with, I still feel like its not as powerful as much of the literature that i have read would indicate, but still a solid product, especially while on a cut or recomp in my opinion.

So thanks again to LG and all of their fine reps!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
sweet review, can't wait to get me some SubECDY! I recently finished a log of another ecdy product and noticed the fullness and the increased endurance. I think the type of workout program and diet you have make a big difference on how successful it is seeing that the ecdy products I have tried are very much adaptogenic

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sweet review, can't wait to get me some SubECDY! I recently finished a log of another ecdy product and noticed the fullness and the increased endurance. I think the type of workout program and diet you have make a big difference on how successful it is seeing that the ecdy products I have tried are very much adaptogenic
get in touch with me. I have a tester bottle you can run if you want solo and promise to log it. I'm unable to because it messes with my acid