Capnsavem's RECON mission: commencing ReBuild (sponsored)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
OK ladies and gents, i have been chosen to run MUSCLEPHARM's new recovery product, RECON- 1st off, i want to thank PMiller and MusclePharm for giving me this opportunity to run this new post-workout product from the industries fastest rising supplement company! MusclePharm has produced alot of great products, from their Pre-workout ASSAULT, to the advanced nighttime recovery matrix BULLETPROOF, and one of my favorites, the advanced Protein COMBAT POWDER

RECON

MUSCLE RECONSTRUCTION MATRIX

REFUEL REPLENISH - REBUILD

YOU LAY THE FOUNDATION IN THE GYM

RECONSTRUCTION OCCURS ONCE YOU LEAVE.

-Maximizes Post-Workout Growth and Repair

-Optimizes the Post-Workout ?Anabolic Window

-Refuels Muscle Energy stores

-Rebuilds Muscle Tissue

-Replenishes Vital Nutrients

-Boosts Immune and Recovery Mechanisms

PRODUCT INFORMATION MANUAL

I. WHAT IS RECON??

RECON? is a unique, high-performance POST-WORKOUT REFUEL, REPLENISH, REBUILDING formula. RECON? was designed to maximize the most important phase of the athlete?s total training program ? the post-workout phase, what those in our game call the ?anabolic window?. RECON was designed to provide hard training athletes with everything necessary to nourish recovery and growth from all angles. Every facet of reconstruction nutrition is accounted for in this, the most comprehensive recovery formulation. There is nothing like Muscle Pharm?s RECON

The brutal truth is, the harder you push your body, the better your results will be, given the proper tools to fuel recovery and growth. Your training program is only as good as your post-workout protocol. RECON? Reconstruction Matrix leaves no stone unturned in the name of recovery and growth.

RECON?allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body?s internal environment.

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix MAXIMIZES POST-WORKOUT GROWTH AND REPAIR by:

REFUELING Muscle Energy Stores
REPLENISHING Vital Nutrients Lost During Intense Training
REBUILDING Muscle Tissue by Providing Critical Growth Enhancing Nutrients
REGENERATING - Scavenges Cellular Pollution and Remove Metabolic Waste
RELOADING Muscle Cells by Stimulating Hyper-Loaded Nutrient Uptake
RECHARGING - Blocks Stress-Induced and Post-Workout Catabolism
FEEDING RECOVERY - Boost Immune and Recovery Mechanisms.

II. HOW DOES RECON WORK?

RECON combines 7 natural Matrices specifically formulated to fuel the body?s muscle-building, repair and recovery systems to maximize post-workout growth and repair and optimize the ?anabolic window?. RECON is hyper-loaded with glycogen-replenishing, muscle-loading specific carbohydrates (Carb-Max blend), stress hormone regulators and cellular detoxifiers to prevent catabolism and promote cellular health, and immuno-modulators to maximize health and recovery. RECON? also target key anabolic and recovery pathways within the body to support muscle growth, fuel recovery and maximize the body?s adaptive response to hard training.

NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD TRAIN WITHOUT RECON.

Careful combination of the key ingredients in RECON? result in the most comprehensive POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY AND MUSCLE-BUILDING formula-ever!

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix contains:

?RECOVER Matrix:

?The most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine, is known for its immune boosting and muscle building properties. RECON? has over 7 grams of glutamine per serving, along with several other powerful, recovery-inducing agents.

?REBUILD Matrix (Anabolic Primer):

?Research has proven time and time again Essential and Branched Chain amino acids to be critical components of the muscle building process. Especially in immediate post-training ?window of growth?, BCAAs and EAAs are critical components of muscle repair and rebuilding. RECON? contains 6 grams of EAA?s and 6 grams of BCAAs

?REFUEL Matrix (Muscle Extender):

?Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate have been shown to help replenish cellular energy, to fuel ongoing muscular contractions for harder, more intense training sessions. RECON? REFUEL Matrix will facilitate cellular energy replenishment and prepare the muscle cells for the next training session.

?REGENERATE Matrix (Muscle Detoxifier):

?RECON is hyper-loaded with key herbal extracts and phytochemicals specifically included for their role in recovery, regeneration and rebuilding. The REGENERATE Matrix also contains several cellular detoxifiers, free-radical and cellular pollutant scavengers, specifically designed to remove metabolic waste for improved recovery and cell health.

?RELOAD Matrix (Insulinogenic):

?Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, bar none. RECON? contains several proven nutrient ?drivers?, insulinogenics and insulin mimetics, specifically included to help thrust recovery agents from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. RECON??s RELOAD Matrix acts as a hyper-loaded nutrient delivery system, formulated to stimulate rapid nutrient uptake for maximal muscle growth and repair.

?RECHARGE Matrix (Anti-Stress-Adaptogen):

?Cortisol and free-radicals are the two primary opponents to cellular health and recovery. RECHARGE Matrix contains several specific compounds included to control cortisol, the stress-response / growth-inhibiting hormone.

?REPLENISHMENT Matrix (Carb-Max blend):

?Carb-Max blend is a scientifically formulated combination of specific carbohydrate sources, each specifically chosen for its unique energy-yielding properties and recovery enhancement capabilities. The Carb-Max? blend contains 3 different mono- and polysaccharides, combined to yield rapid, sustained cellular replenishment.

III. RECON - PRODUCT SUMMARY

KEY POINTS of RECON

What makes RECON such critical nutrition for hard-training athletes?

RECON's powerful, comprehensive formulation contains active ingredients scientifically proven to address all key components of the post-training recovery process; and most-importantly, RECON? contains sufficient quantities of all key active agents to make RECON? the most impactful and one of the most important products for athletes today. There is no other product like RECON?.

IV. RECON FAQ?S

SAFETY and DRUG-LIKE EFFECTS:

?Do I need to cycle off RECON???

NO. Although RECON supports the body?s natural anabolic properties, it is not itself a hormonal product. RECON provides the vital substrates and nutrients to support recovery and aggressive muscle building, utilizing the ?anabolic window? to maximize muscle growth and repair.

?Will I fail a drug-test while taking RECON???

No. RECON? is not a hormonal product, and contains no illegal or banned substances. However, as with any food supplement, you should be sure to double-check the banned substances of the organization that sanctions your event against the ingredient list of RECON?.

USAGE:

?What is the best way to use RECON???

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix was designed to address every facet of the post-workout recovery process. RECON refuels muscle cells, replenishes vital nutrients and rebuilds and repairs hard-trained muscles. RECON should be taken immediately following intense training sessions, to take advantage of the body?s temporary hyper-absorbable state. Glycogen- and nutrient-starved muscle cells will literally soak up the muscle-building, growth- and recovery-enhancing ingredients in RECON

*MMA or high-intensity endurance athletes note: RECON? contains several performance-enhancing ingredients that stave off fatigue and scavenge cellular pollution to regenerate ATP (cellular energy). For prolonged high-intensity activity (training sessions or competition lasting longer than 90 minutes) it is recommended that you sip on 1 serving of RECON? to refuel energy stores, stave off fatigue and improve muscular performance. Consume 1 serving of RECON? for every 60-90 minutes of sustained high-intensity training. Immediately following the end of this high-intensity physical activity period, consume an additional serving of RECON?. This final serving will facilitate repair and recovery, and prep the body for the next day?s training or competition.

?Can I use RECON every day??

RECON is a post-workout recovery and growth product. It is recommended to take RECON? immediately after any high-intensity training session. The effects of RECON? will not diminish with regular usage. Take RECON? after every intense training session, in order to maximize adaptation to the training protocol.

RESULTS:

?What is the ?anabolic window? of growth??

Research has shown that there is a critical time period immediately following high-intensity physical activity, up to about 60 minutes following conclusion of the physical activity, during which the body?s cells are in a hyper-absorbable state. During this ?anabolic window?, the body?s cells have heightened sensitivity to insulin, and dramatically increased nutrient uptake is possible. RECON was formulated to take advantage of this period of accelerated uptake and growth by providing key nutrient drivers and critical nutrition to feed and maximize the growth response.

?What can I expect from taking RECON???

Hard-training athletes who utilize RECON? Muscle Reconstruction Matrix will experience dramatically improved recovery, decreased muscle fatigue and soreness, and improved performance in subsequent training sessions. Used over as little as 2-3 weeks, athletes using RECON? will experience gains in muscle size, fullness and performance that will noticeably exceed the results experienced by non-users. Athletes using RECON? for even 2-3 weeks will find that they are able to literally out-train and out-perform their non-RECON? using teammates or training partners.

Athletes who use RECON? will find that they can return to the training field or the ring quicker, they can train harder, and recovery faster than ever before. RECON? is very powerful, and unique. There is no product like it on the market today.

Elite level athletes know that victory is earned in the preparation for game day. If you are serious about your results, you realize that your post-workout formula is the key to your success. Let Musclepharm?s RECON? Muscle Reconstruction Matrix help give you the recovery edge to put you back in the gym, on the field or on the matt sooner, and stronger. At long last, you have exactly what you?ve been looking for.

Train hard, train smart, Recover. WIN!

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix - For high-intensity athletes who demand maximum results! Add it to your arsenal!​

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'll be running RECON as my post-workout, and will be adding it to my ASSAULT pre-workout run, which i have been running for a month already.

my regimen looks like this:

monday- morning:40 minutes of cardio (20 min HIIT, 20 min steady state), afternoon:chest/back

tuesday- legs/abs

wednesday- morning:40 minutes of cardio (20 min HIIT, 20 min steady state), afternoon:shoulders/traps

thursday- abs, calves

friday- morning:40 minutes of cardio (20 min HIIT, 20 min steady state), afternoon:bi's/tri's

sat/sun- rest

gonna go hit the gym, my diet/supp regimen will be posted after, as well as my initial reviews of my 1st dose of RECON (taste/mixibility/etc)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
my diet is fairly clean- alot of chicken breast, tuna, some beef (ground or meatloaf) LF cottage cheese, NF plain greek yogurt, brocolli and spinach are my key veggies, with the occasional carrots and asparagus- plain oats in the morning for my slow carbs... i try to keep it simple and not too much regimen or i get bored, so i mix up when i eat all this stuff :)

oh, and cheat day is sunday- i like to punish myself on monday when its back and chest day for my glutony on sunday :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok, so my initial reviews on RECON (will use a scale from 1-5... fukc the number 10 ;) ):

taste: 4/5
not too shabby... fruit punch flavor tastes like a tangy version of fruit punch, and i like that. not too much aftertaste, which is always a plus, but you can barely make out the taste that is to be masked by the fruit punch flavoring- the mediciney taste- but its faint

mixibility: 4/5
as with many BCAA/EAA formulas, you get a little bit of the floaties in the mix, but compared to Purple Wraath, its much less. very low foam, which is a definite plus, and not too much graininess sitting at the bottom of the cup afterwards.

texture: 5/5
it goes down smooth, and it's not thick, compared to the likes of WAR, but it's not completely transparent and watery like an Xtend... its the perfect mix of texture and goes down nice.

i'll give a review on results and how i feel during the log... stay tuned!

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Glad you enjoyed the taste. That is what took us months to get right. Having 64g per serving it can get a little tricky to make taste right but our Manufacturer is one of the best in the biz.
At Musclepharm we pride ourselves on complete ingredient profiles, taste, and effectiveness.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed the taste. That is what took us months to get right. Having 64g per serving it can get a little tricky to make taste right but our Manufacturer is one of the best in the biz.
At Musclepharm we pride ourselves on complete ingredient profiles, taste, and effectiveness.
job well done. it's definitely not easy hiding the horrid taste of BCAAs.

and the ingredient profile is definitely complete, and i love how everything is not lumped into a single "proprietary blend" where you cant tell how much of each ingredient complex is included. the packaging is extremely appealing too. the average supplement buyer will definitely be attracted to it... and 1st impressions are important.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so my session today consisted of chest and back, mostly supersets- pyramid up.

superset 1:
flat bench- 4 sets (1st one is warmup) 8 reps ea: 135/185/205/225
t-bar row- 4 sets (1st one is warmup) 8 reps ea: 85/105/130/140

single set:
incline bench- 4 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 135/185/195/205

superset 2:
cable flyes- 4 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 60/70/80/80 to failure (concentration on negatives)
lat pulldowns- 4 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 120/135/150/165 (concentration on negatives)

single set: seated rows- 2 sets close grip/2 sets wide grip- (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 135/150/165/180

pushups: 1 set- to failure
pullups: 1 set- to failure

felt real strong and focused on the Assault, and got thru my workout smashed!

then i chugged the RECON immediately after.- will post my recovery info tomorrow-

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
WHOA.

i killed the weights yesterday with a power training regimen, with explosive lifts and concentrated neg's... and i thought i would feel super-sore today as usual...

well the soreness is barely noticeable in my chest, and i know its not because of a lacking workout. my back is a little more noticeable, but still alot less soreness than normal. i can only attribute this to RECON, because i havent changed anything else in my training, stretching, or food/supp regimens that would dramatically decrease soreness the day after... and this is after 1 dose?? i'm impressed so far... i also feel more energized and clarity than i normally do early on in the day... but again, i dont know if that's the RECON...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHOA.

i killed the weights yesterday with a power training regimen, with explosive lifts and concentrated neg's... and i thought i would feel super-sore today as usual...

well the soreness is barely noticeable in my chest, and i know its not because of a lacking workout. my back is a little more noticeable, but still alot less soreness than normal. i can only attribute this to RECON, because i havent changed anything else in my training, stretching, or food/supp regimens that would dramatically decrease soreness the day after... and this is after 1 dose?? i'm impressed so far... i also feel more energized and clarity than i normally do early on in the day... but again, i dont know if that's the RECON...
Hey man, good stuff so far! I just got mine today and am going to start running it probably on Friday. Keep up the good work man! MP is def a solid company. Can't wait to pop the lid on Recon!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so going to hit LEGS today... i'll post later today or tommorow on the routine and results from the RECON dosage today- btw yesterday was 3/4 scoop...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, good stuff so far! I just got mine today and am going to start running it probably on Friday. Keep up the good work man! MP is def a solid company. Can't wait to pop the lid on Recon!
awesome man! :13:

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
The refreshing feeling the next day is part of recon benefits, and honestly my favorite aspect as I truly feel rejuvenated mentally and physically.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing what proper post workout nutrition will do for you huh.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing what proper post workout nutrition will do for you huh.
man this is no joke... after 2 days you've got a lifelong RECON user here... unless you come up with something better :13:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so yesterday was legs.

power training with explosive pos with an emphasis on concentrated negs.

leg press: 4 sets (1st one warmup)- 8 reps ea: 305/485/575/665

hack squat: 4 sets (no warmup)- 8 reps ea @ 280

seated calf raises: 3 sets- 20 reps ea @ 160

hammy curls: 4 sets (1st warmup)- 8 reps ea: 80/90/90/100

standing calf raises (toes pointed inward): 3 sets, 20 reps ea @ 245

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
upon waking today i definitely felt refreshed.. slept a good 9 hours. havent had sleep like that in a while :)

legs for me is a DOMS nightmare, especially 48 hrs later, so right now i have a slight soreness in my legs, but it is less noticeable than normal... on legs i'll have to reserve the full effects of the RECON 48 hrs after for legs, though. still, i do feel energized and refreshed today. i definitely feel better than normal, and my legs aren't jelly today.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok guys my internet was down yesterday so i couldnt post...

i ended up doing bis/tris yesterday because i just felt like it. :) i had a good feeling going and didnt want to waste it on just abs and calves.. hehe

so i killed tris before bis... this is my usual, because i like to hit my tris fresh to really tear them down:

close grip flat bench: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 95/105/125

EZbar skull crushers: 3 sets 8 reps ea- 80/90/90

rope pulldowns: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 100/110/120

single reverse pulldowns: 3 sets 10 reps each arm- 40/50/60

EZbar curls: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 80/90/100

alt seated decline db curls: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 25/30/35

standing hammer curls: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 30/35/40

smith drag curls: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 90/100/110

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i killed my arms, and again the soreness is minimal. i attribute this to the RECON. again, slept like a baby, woke up refreshed and ready to go! this is especially beneficial to me because i do cardio 1st thing when i wake up.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
BTW- this raspberry lemonade flavor Assualt is flippin' tasty. the blue razz wasnt 1/2 bad either, so thats saying alot for thr razz-lemonade.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I seriously caught my wife drinking the new flavored Assault w/ breakfast today:32: sdhe thought it was a fruit drink..

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everything's looking great man! I start my log tomorrow so I can't wait to chime in on this product :D. And that assault is some good stuff both in the gym and on the taste buds :).

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks juice! ya man Muscle Pharm doesnt mess around. dude i feel like a total fanboy for MP, but their products are legit... i just tell it like i see it.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
my session monday(yesterday) consisted of chest and back:

superset 1:
t-bar row- 4 sets (1st one is warmup) 8 reps ea: 85/105/130/140

single set:
incline bench- 3 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 135/185/205
superset 2:
cable flyes- 4 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 60/70/80/90 to failure (concentration on negatives)
lat pulldowns- 4 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 120/135/150/165 (concentration on negatives)

single set: seated rows- 2 sets close grip/2 sets wide grip- (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 135/150/165/180

incline pushups: 1 set- to failure
towel pullups: 1 set- to failure

this was a tougher workout than usual, because i had a rough sunday i guess... but the Assault def helped me to push though it.

chugged the RECON immediately after- thats my M.O.- and today again i felt rejuvenated. little soreness, but again very minimal... am i working hard enough?... :) the Recon makes me think crazy thoughts like that...

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
thanks juice! ya man Muscle Pharm doesnt mess around. dude i feel like a total fanboy for MP, but their products are legit... i just tell it like i see it.
Glad your liking the products bro, we pride ourselves on delivering results and not just hype.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Glad your liking the products bro, we pride ourselves on delivering results and not just hype.
that's what it's all about man. MP's products WORK. there's only a few companies around that actually deliver results with their products.

there's no wonder why top sports pros and MMA fighters swear by MP's products.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
what a thanksgiving!!!

i ate like it was going out of style on turkey day. before that, i ran an impromptu 5K (and i DON'T run), than a football game was poppin' off at a local H.S. field, so my dumbass had to get in on that too!

... let's just say my feet and ankles hated me through sunday :(

i didnt get any workouts in thurs-sat, but i was able to drag my carcass into the gym on sunday before NFL RedZone started up @ 10am..

i hit chest and tris to switch up the routine a little...

chest:

incline bench- 4 sets (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 135/185/195/205

cable flyes- 4 sets (from top) then 4 more (from bottom)- (no warmup) 8 reps ea: 60/70/80/80 to failure (concentration on negatives)

tris:

close grip flat bench: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 95/105/125

EZbar skull crushers: 3 sets 8 reps ea- 80/90/90

rope pulldowns: 3 sets 10 reps ea- 100/110/120

single reverse pulldowns: 3 sets 10 reps each arm- 40/50/60

that day, i NEEDED the Assault scoop, because i was still dragging ass from the 1/2 week before... and it did it's job. got me focused and ramped up my intensity to push thru a good intense workout, even though i wasnt all there mentally and physically.
as usual, i slammed a scoop of RECON immediately after my workout.

on the following day (which is today) i felt completely over the craziness and pain that was my thanksgiving week. felt damn good, as a matter of fact... seems like the deeper into the tub of Recon i go, the better the effects become... i like this.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys i was out of state for my son's football bowl game... they won! ya baby.

anyhow- i'll resume posting today to catch up with my Recon run here... be back soon after my workout this early afternoon

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so i ended up missing the gym yesterday... got into a fender bender and it put me in a mood :grumpy:

but i did get to hit legs this morning- i love leg days! hit the last serving of my arctic blue razz flavor Assault.. now i can concentrate on the Raspberry Lemonade flavor jug!!

leg press: 4 sets (1st one warmup)- 8 reps ea: 1 set @360/ 3 sets @720

hack squat: 4 sets (no warmup)- 8 reps ea @ 280

seated calf raises: 3 sets- 20 reps ea @ 160

hammy curls: 4 sets (1st warmup)- 8 reps ea: 80/90/90/100

standing calf raises (toes pointed inward for 3, outward for final 3): 6 total sets, 20 reps ea @ 245

downed a full scoop of Recon after the workout. as usual, i'm expecting to be refreshed and accelerated recovery in the A.M... so my body will be ready for the next pain session!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh boy.. yesterday was shoulders and i love to go heavy on shoulders, and today i have very little, almost no soreness. Recon works. as i've reported throughout this log, waking up the next day after a tough workout and a long day of work has been surprisingly pleasant and refereshing.

this morning i actually felt so refreshed that i chugged a scoop of Assault and i went straight to the gym at 5:30 to hit bi's and tri's. had a friggin intense workout.. i've been concentrating on my arms to bring them along with my shoulders... can't have spaghetti noodles hangin' off the boulders!!!

went home and actually grilled up some lean ground beef and threw 2 eggs on top (a'la Hawaiin loco moco, minuz the gravy and rice) right after i chugged my scoop of Recon. a good morning i must say!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so i took a few days off because my lower back was acting up... nothing major, just didnt stretch well before helping my buddy move. today i'm back in the gym! did some HIIT this morning 1st thing, gonna hit chest/bi's today early afternoon.

if anyone has any questions on RECON, as far as taste, results, etc- holla atcha boy.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
on 12/15 hit chest and biceps- threw in forearms for good measure. went with the usual pyramid-up - 4 sets/8 reps ea. threw down some Assault 20 minutes prior to hitting 1st set. (i'm loving the Assault too.. the Raspberry lemonade tastes like i got it at 'hot dog on a stick')

went with flat bench, incline dumbells, incline hammer (upper chest is lacking), and cable flyes

for biceps hit the ez curl bar, hammer curls, seated curls on the decline, then burned them out with cable curls

forearms consisted of reverse straight bar curls, reverse ez bar curls, wrist curls

the Recon is a heaven send. i look forward to the day after all the time now, minimal soreness and so refreshed. this will be a new staple for me, thats for certain.

when's this getting released Pmiller?? i need to get some tubs for when i'm done with this log.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok people word is that RECON will be available Jan 1st !!!!!!!

google that b!tch and buy it.

i'm definitely picking up some tubs of it. it has introduced me to a whole new definition of Post workout recovery.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
today, after a super heavy leg day yesterday including deads, hack squats, leg press, hammy curls, and standing calf raises, i feel great... minimal soreness... some in my hammys, but thats because i neglect them :( so when i kill them, they're hurtin'...

i attribute this to my run of Recon for this log. i've never used a post WO product that does what Recon does. i mean, sure there are products that say they promote drastic recovery results, but these products left something to be desired... until now.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established

I have been running RECON for over a month now, and am very pleased with the results of the post workout recovery results that it has given me. the clinically tested BCAA ratios of 3:1:2 is just the right formulation that has helped me with my recovery efforts after each and every muscle-demolishing workout i have had over this time log.

just to recap all of the other beneficial formulas in this product, here's the run-down:

RECOVER Matrix
The most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine, is known as the immune boosting and muscle building properties. RECON has over 7 grams of glutamine per serving, along with several other powerful, recovery-inducing agents.

REBUILD Matrix (ANABOLIC PRIMER)
Research has proven time and time again Essential and Branched Chain amino acids to be critical components of the muscle building process. Especially in immediate post-training window of growth, BCAAs and EAAs are critical components of muscle repair and rebuilding. RECON contains 10 grams of EAAs and 6 grams of BCAAs

REFUEL Matrix (MUSCLE EXTENDER)
Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate have been shown to help replenish cellular energy, to fuel ongoing muscular contractions for harder, more intense training sessions. RECON REFUEL Matrix will facilitate cellular energy replenishment and prepare the muscle cells for the next training session.

REGENERATE Matrix (MUSCLE TOXIN REMOVER)
RECON is hyper-loaded with key herbal extracts and phytochemicals specifically included for their role in recovery, regeneration and rebuilding. The REGENERATE Matrix also contains several cellular detoxifiers, free-radical and cellular pollutant scavengers, specifically designed to remove metabolic waste for improved recovery and cell health.

RELOAD Matrix (INSULINOGENIC)
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, bar none. RECON contains several proven nutrient drivers, insulinogenics and insulin mimetics, specifically included to help thrust recovery agents from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. RECON's RELOAD Matrix acts as a hyper-loaded nutrient delivery system, formulated to stimulate rapid nutrient uptake for maximal muscle growth and repair.

RECHARGE Matrix (ANTI-STRESS-ADAPTOGEN)
Cortisol and free-radicals are the two primary opponents to cellular health and recovery. RECHARGE Matrix contains several specific compounds included to control cortisol, the stress-response / growth-inhibiting hormone.

REPLENISHMENT Matrix (CARB-MAX blend)
Carb-Max blend is a scientifically formulated combination of specific carbohydrate sources, each specifically chosen for its unique energy-yielding properties and recovery enhancement capabilities. The Carb-Max blend contains 3 different mono- and polysaccharides, combined to yield rapid, sustained cellular replenishment.

all in all, i give RECON a 10 out of 10- for its excellent recovery and rebuilding formula, and the taste is a good one for a product chock full of amino acids.

this is a product that will be my post workout staple now. MusclePharm got this one right!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
bump- anyone interested i saw a great deal on Recon... PM me for details...

p.s. i'm not affiliated with MusclePharm... i just like to let people in on a great deal on a tremendous product when i find'em

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
bump- since its available now maybe people wanna see a log or Recon-