MassFX MS/TD Formestane/HGHup/Sustain Alpha-LV.. Time to get swollzz, NATTY style! ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MassFX MS/TD Formestane/HGHup/Sustain Alpha-LV.. Time to get swollzz, NATTY style! ;)




    Basic Info & Goal: So here’s the deal.. I haven’t ran any ‘test boosting’ supplements in awhile now, so it’s time to give it a go. I’ve been on a rotating strength/power routine for the past 2.5 months and I am definitely missing size/volume training, along with the mass that comes along with it! So I thought, heck, it’s been long enough, let’s throw my muscles into the blender and get back into a volume/body building style routine. I.e. time to gain some SIZE! And what better way than to throw in a sweet stack that will help give me the edge. My starting weight for this log is 180lbs, and my goal weight by the end of this log is 190lbs (or as much as I can get.. lifelong goal, a LEAN 205lbs). And just for the record, I got into bodybuilding/lifting weights in 2006, after being an elite level high school cross country runner. After my freshman year of running in college, I decided to ‘retire’ and pursue the body I’ve always wanted since my childhood.

    Stack (pictured above) consists of: MassFX Maximum Strength (by Anabolic Xtreme), Transdermal Formestane (by Competitive Edge Labs), HGHup (by Applied Nutriceuticals) Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (by Primordial Performance) and Life Support (X2) (by Anabolic Innovations).


    Dosing procedure/protocol:


    Weeks 1-4 (November 16th, 2009 – December 14th, 2009):

    MassFX MS - 4 caps daily (Lifting days: 1 am, 2 pre-wo, 1 pm ; Off days: 1-1-1-1)
    TD Formestane - 100mg daily (2 squirts AM, 2 squirts PM) *Will taper off
    HGHup - 5 caps daily (pm; full dose right before bed)
    Life Support - 3 caps daily (1-1-1 ; am/afternoon/pm)

    Weeks 5-8 (December 14th, 2009 – January 11th, 2010):

    Liquid Sustain Alpha - 2 servings daily (am/pm ; 5 days on, 2 off) *Will taper off
    Life Support - 3 caps daily (1-1-1; am/afternoon/pm)


    Other supplements: Arginine AKG, Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Kwick Karb (Waxy Maize), Omega-3s, Orange Triad (Multi), Bulk Super Cissus RX , Whey Protein Isolate, P-Slin,, Anabolic Pump and Xtend BCAAs.


    Diet: My diet usually consists of.. eating everything in sight (as long as it’s somewhat clean; I try to avoid fast food, certain fats, etc). Since before lifting I ran cross country/track for many years, my metabolism is beyond fast. For me to make any gains, I have to be eating around 3500-4000calories daily. My BF% stays pretty consistent and usually sits between 7-11% (never goes above 15%). Also, I do not drink or use any recreational drugs.


    Before pictures: Alright, below are the pictures I took last night. I was completely soft and as you might have noticed, not as big as in previous log pictures.. keep in mind I switched up from bodybuilding/volume training to strength/power training for these past few months, so I wasn’t expecting to look near as big hah.. but that ‘should’ hopefully change by the end of this log





    Training: As previously stated, I have been on a power/strength based routine (DeFranco’s Westside for Skinny Bastards) over the past few months and it’s time to switch it up! In my previous ‘training’ history, my body seems to respond better to ‘higher’ rep ranges vs. more traditional strength/power ‘lower’ rep ranges. When I do strength/power training, true, I do get stronger, and a bit thicker, but my body doesn’t get that more ‘jacked’ look like it does on bodybuilding/volume style training. And honestly, my strength stays fairly similar on both styles of training, although, as I said, volume of course gets me ‘bigger.’ Anyway, so my training for the next 9 weeks is being provided via Team Scivation’s free e-book, ‘Tri-Phase Training 2: Specialized Hypertrophy Program.’ If you are unfamiliar with the program, you can download the e-book for free from the Scivation’s e-book site, scivationbooks.com.. I am really looking forward to starting the program and I hope it actually works! Haha. . Scivation, here’s lookin’ at you

    Phase 1 – Volume (increasing the volume each week)

    Week 1 = 3 sets per exercise
    Week 2 = 4 sets per exercise
    Week 3 = 5 sets per exercise

    Monday (Back + Traps) -
    Sumo Deadlift – 3-5 X 6-10
    Good Mornings – 3-5 X 6-10
    Pull-Up – 3-5 X 6-10
    Bent Over Row – 3-5 X 6-10
    BB Shrug – 3-5 X 6-10
    Seated Cable Row – 3-5 X 6-10

    Tuesday (Chest + Shoulder) -
    Bench Press (DB) – 3-5 X 6-10
    Incline Press (DB) – 3-5 X 6-10
    Dips – 3-5 X 6-10
    Military or DB Press – 3-5 X 6-10
    Cable Lateral Raise ss/ Rear Delt Cable Raise – 3-5 X 6-10

    Thursday (Legs) -
    Squats – 3-5 X 6-10
    Stiff Leg Deadlift – 3-5 X 6-10
    Heels up Hack Squat (Frog Stance) – 3-5 X 6-10
    Glute Ham Raise (GHR) – 3-5 X 6-10
    Lunges – 3-5 X 6-10

    Friday (Arms + Calves) -
    BB Curl – 3-5 X 6-10
    Close Grip Bench – 3-5 X 6-10
    Skull Crusher – 3-5 X 6-10
    DB Curl – 3-5 X 6-10
    Standing Calf Raise – 3-5 X 6-10
    Seated Calf Raise – 3-5 X 6-10

    .. will add the additional phases as they come about..

    ** Note: Some of the lifts have been substituted for similar exercises that either A) my body responds better to, or B) due to the probability of agitating a previous injury.


  2. BY the way! I started this morning, will post more details as soon as I get back from lunch
    My first workout will be tonight after work!
    •   
       


  3. ill follow this one

  4. In. Good luck, brother.

    Damn that Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is sweet! Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. VERY detailed first post, Noah! Excellent. Looking forward to this log (also to see your experience with both HGHup♂ and Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. word bro i didnt think u were for real about this
    eny ? let me know

  7. Thanks for the responses everyone.. Today was my first day on the stack, which means in a few minutes I will be consuming the full HGHup dose and hopefully finding myself in dreamland soon enough hah. Anyway, today's workout was hard, but not very long. This new training routine definitely leaves a little bit of gas in the tank, although I know it will be getting harder in the weeks to come. I also definitely felt a small amount of mental stimulation today; I have found it a bit easier to focus. I am sure these effects will become even more prominent in the days that follow. I am really looking forward to what this stack has to offer Tomorrow's workout couldn't come any sooner..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    word bro i didnt think u were for real about this
    eny ? let me know
    You better believe it brother, hah.. I am a man of my word. Thanks for the support!

  9. Welllppp, just wrapping up DAY 2.. I definitely noticed a more constant and controllable level of aggression today in the gym. Similar to being on a hormonal product, in which it's easy to get 'pissed' right before set. Focus was up there. As far as strength, this is still the first week, so it will be much easier to compare lifts/gains by next week. It's still early to say what all is happening inside of me, but I definitely have noticed an increase in focus and aggression.. oh yea, and last nights sleep was legit

  10. Alright alright.. wrapping up day 3, I felt real good emotionally/psychologically today. Although, today was my off day so I didn't get to rage in the gym :[.. I am excited to hit the gym tomorrow, looking forward to it, will keep ya'll up to date on my experience. That being said, expect a week 1 review in a few days..! GET JACKEDDD!

  11. There goes day 4! So far so good.. today's workout (legs) was absolutely killer, I can't wait to post this and pass out.. that being said, see you all tomorrow!

    P.S. I have definitely noticed an increase in oily skin.. I'm breaking out! >:l .. but heck, I guess that means SOMETHING is going on inside of me, haha. Comeeee onnn test levelss!

  12. gotta say CR thats a full stack< complete and looks pretty damn good, hope the gains go well are you worm shooting the SA?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    gotta say CR thats a full stack< complete and looks pretty damn good, hope the gains go well are you worm shooting the SA?
    Thanks man.. and yes, once I start the SA, I will be doing the worm shot

  14. WEEK 1 REVIEW: Alright so, one week out and I'm feeling great! I can't wait to start week 2, I really think that things are about to take off. So far, so good.. I'm stoked! Oh yea, and I've gained a solid 2lbs Keeeep it cominggg, yeahhhh babyyyy!

    Sleep - Time and Quality 10/10
    Mental Alertness/Focus 10/10
    Energy 10/10
    Motivation 10/10
    Mood/Aggression 10/10
    Stress 10/10
    Libido 8/10 .. Hard to really gauge since I can't stop gettin' busy hah
    Joints 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Strength 10/10
    Quality of Training 10/10
    Pump and Vascularity 10/10
    Muscle Hardness/Density 11/10
    Body Composition and Look 10/10
    Appetite 8/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

    Wow, 10's across the board. I am literally feeling awesome. I'm feeling big, strong and hard. Friends have already said that I'm looking bigger, and being that I am eating more, surprisingly enough, it appears that my ab's are even starting to come through a bit more. Downsides? I'm breaking out! My body looks great, but my face looks like I'm 16yrs old, hah. So definitely increased oily skin.. I'd buy proactive, but it's the biggest financial ripoff ever .. Other than that, everything is going well. 2 solid pounds in the first week! I am REALLY excited! I'll be at 190lbs in no time!! SEEYA PLATEAUS!

    P.S. Andrew, hope you don't mind that I stole your rating format.. thanks brotha!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    WEEK 1 REVIEW: Alright so, one week out and I'm feeling great! I can't wait to start week 2, I really think that things are about to take off. So far, so good.. I'm stoked! Oh yea, and I've gained a solid 2lbs Keeeep it cominggg, yeahhhh babyyyy!

    Sleep - Time and Quality 10/10
    Mental Alertness/Focus 10/10
    Energy 10/10
    Motivation 10/10
    Mood/Aggression 10/10
    Stress 10/10
    Libido 8/10 .. Hard to really gauge since I can't stop gettin' busy hah
    Joints 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Strength 10/10
    Quality of Training 10/10
    Pump and Vascularity 10/10
    Muscle Hardness/Density 11/10
    Body Composition and Look 10/10
    Appetite 8/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

    Wow, 10's across the board. I am literally feeling awesome. I'm feeling big, strong and hard. Friends have already said that I'm looking bigger, and being that I am eating more, surprisingly enough, it appears that my ab's are even starting to come through a bit more. Downsides? I'm breaking out! My body looks great, but my face looks like I'm 16yrs old, hah. So definitely increased oily skin.. I'd buy proactive, but it's the biggest financial ripoff ever .. Other than that, everything is going well. 2 solid pounds in the first week! I am REALLY excited! I'll be at 190lbs in no time!! SEEYA PLATEAUS!

    P.S. Andrew, hope you don't mind that I stole your rating format.. thanks brotha!
    Keep 'em coming, all right!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. hey keep up the work and intensity!!!
    and if u could just post a basic food list of wat u ate that day no numbers or enything i just wana s wat your eating

  17. gotta love the worm shot

    you seem to have all the bases covered, definately not looking to see which product works here are you....just going for the most effective and complete stack available!

    any reason you didnt use dermacrine? may have been a good start for the first 4 weeks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    gotta love the worm shot

    you seem to have all the bases covered, definately not looking to see which product works here are you....just going for the most effective and complete stack available!

    any reason you didnt use dermacrine? may have been a good start for the first 4 weeks
    great adivce on the dermacrine, that would have been killer with topical form!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    hey keep up the work and intensity!!!
    and if u could just post a basic food list of wat u ate that day no numbers or enything i just wana s wat your eating
    No problem. As far as solid foods go, I stay pretty much on the same plan, being a large amount of chicken/pasta/dairy daily. And then of course I throw in waxy maize and whey isolate for even more protein/carbs. I also have grains and what not, but most of my diet consists of pasta/chicken.


    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    gotta love the worm shot

    you seem to have all the bases covered, definately not looking to see which product works here are you....just going for the most effective and complete stack available!

    any reason you didnt use dermacrine? may have been a good start for the first 4 weeks
    Thanks for the support!! As far as the dermacrine, it didn't even cross my mind honestly.. and at this point, after buying all the supps, I'm broke.. BUT, if any REPS out there reading this wanna hook me up, I'd love to use it as the bridge in my stack, I can add it in next week And of course I would be logging it as well as writing a review for it..

  20. Welllll, today is (was) day 10! Sorry I haven't been very consistent posting this week and probably won't be for the rest of the week, being that it's thanksgiving, but all I have to say is.. GAINS! This is the week in which I get to compare all my lifts to last week. Here's the news.. major strength increase across the board! All of my lifts went up on TOP of adding an extra set to each exercise! I am VERY pleased to say the least.. so far so good! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means I need to work out early before I eat 40lbs of turkey, hah. Looking forward to it

    Other than that, everything has been up! I feel awesome, I can't wait to lift again tomorrow! Bringg on the gainnnnnsss!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Welllll, today is (was) day 10! Sorry I haven't been very consistent posting this week and probably won't be for the rest of the week, being that it's thanksgiving, but all I have to say is.. GAINS! This is the week in which I get to compare all my lifts to last week. Here's the news.. major strength increase across the board! All of my lifts went up on TOP of adding an extra set to each exercise! I am VERY pleased to say the least.. so far so good! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means I need to work out early before I eat 40lbs of turkey, hah. Looking forward to it

    Other than that, everything has been up! I feel awesome, I can't wait to lift again tomorrow! Bringg on the gainnnnnsss!
    GREAT!! pasta and chicken can go wrong there just make sure that ther whole and nothings proccesd and youll really blow up!!

  22. Update, Noah?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Update coming VERY soon! I have been very busy with school (I only have 2 weeks left) so I haven't had much time to get on here.. But I HAVE Been working out, and I have been making AWESOME GAINS!!!

    It's only been 3 weeks (of the 8 week cycle/9 week routine) and I am already looking leaner and fuller Be back soon!!

  24. WEEK 2 REVIEW: Sorry for the delay!! I've been REAL busy with school! Coming up on finals next week, so the work load is getting HEAVY! But I have kept my lifting up! Anyway, I've gained a solid 3lbs, and i'd say lost a small % of fat. All my lifts have consistently been going up, with most of my gains coming in my chest/back. Being that I am a few days behind on posting this, I am coming up near the end of week 3! On Monday, my routine will be switching from volume to intensity, phase 2 of my routine

    Sleep - Time and Quality 10/10
    Mental Alertness/Focus 10/10
    Energy 10/10
    Motivation 10/10
    Mood/Aggression 10/10
    Stress 10/10
    Libido 10/10 .. I'm always in the damn mood! hah
    Joints 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Strength 10/10
    Quality of Training 10/10
    Pump and Vascularity 10/10
    Muscle Hardness/Density 19/10
    Body Composition and Look 10/10
    Appetite 8/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

    Honestly, everything has stayed just as awesome. I've been making gains, everything is going great! Only downsides are some pretty bad lower back pumps (which I've been taking taurine for) and increased oily skin (causing me to break out). I can feeeelll more weight coming on, I'm just waiting for it to stick! I easily put on 6-9lbs throughout the day, but then by the time I wake up, it's all gone again! haha.. But, I am definitely feeling bigger/thicker/more full. Just waiting for it to stick. But hey, 3 solid lbs ain't bad

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    WEEK 2 REVIEW: Sorry for the delay!! I've been REAL busy with school! Coming up on finals next week, so the work load is getting HEAVY! But I have kept my lifting up! Anyway, I've gained a solid 3lbs, and i'd say lost a small % of fat. All my lifts have consistently been going up, with most of my gains coming in my chest/back...
    All good; good luck with your Finals...Awesome feedback so far, Noah

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustain alpha and Hghup stack?
    By MuscleMac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. SuppressC + Formestane + Sustain Alpha
    By wantmoresize in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:47 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 02:12 AM
  4. Capped Formestane or Sustain Alpha?
    By machwon04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Log in
Log in