Preliminary Mdrol Cycle Critique

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm planning out my Mdrol cycle due to start mid december timeframe and I wanted to run it by you guys here and get some criticism.

First off, I'm current 5'9'', 155lbs and gaining on USPLabs Prime (working really well actually). I hope to be up to around 160-165lbs by the mid december mark and I figured I would step it up to a ph if I felt the need to. I'm 21yrs old and I have done a pretty thorough research regiment on cycles and whatnot and this is what I've come up with:

Cycle
Mdrol: 10mg/10/20/?20? (4th week only if I want to)

Support: Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, Taurine, Hawthorn, Coq10
(milk thistle + hawthorn perloaded 2 weeks out)

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20, Post Cycle Support, Hypertest, NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin (Joints), Lean Xtreme (Cortisol control).

For the pct, I was just going to start everything at the end of the mdrol and run it for 3-4 weeks. Not sure if I should stagger anything in particular.

That's pretty much it. Like I said, this is all very preliminary and I may not even decide to run it if I can put weight on easily (which I should). Just let me know if I'm missing anything critical. Thanks guys

-Andrew

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, also adding zma, gaba, no shotgun and creatine ethyl ester into pct

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the cycle 20mg all the way through. Other than that, cycle looks good. BTW, wrong section to post this, use the anabolic section mate.