Johnfaceman does ECDY LG style

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Product info

LG Sciences brings you yet another break through in Sports Supplements! Our very own sub-ecdy product...

We bring you our Sub-Ecdy, Which can be successfully used to gain muscle, increase recovery and improve physical stamina. The secret is getting it into the system! and guess what, We have found it. And just to give you a little tease, After talking to LegalGear, The penetration enhancers he used in this product should put into a new league of its own..

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
About me:

Age- About to be 24

Diet "Detailed" -
Breakfast- Lean steak burger topped with an egg, apple, Yerba Mate
Lunch- Skinless chicken thighs, broccoli, rice, Salad w/ oil and vinegar
Dinner- Chicken or pork chops, salad.
In between meals- 1 protein shake in between each meal, and I snack on fruits raw veggies, and nuts.

Experience with Ecdy products - I have tried the following (all of which gave me similar but mediocre results):
Thermolife E-bol
Scivation Anagen
Bulk 20-Beta-HydroxyEcdystrone 60%

Routine -
Monday: Back/Biceps
-Abs
-Pulldowns
-Seated Rows
-Preacher, seated, and straight bar curls
-Shrugs

Tuesday: Chest/Triceps
-Flat Bench
-Incline, and decline Bench
-Free weight flys
-Dips
-Over the head tricep pulls, and traditional tricep pulls

Thursday: Legs
-Quad raises
-Hamstring lifts
-Calf raises
-Squats
-Abs

Friday-Sunday:
Cardio and Basketball

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal. Looking forward to your updates..

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
4 pumps at 8am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm, 10pm, and 12pm

Weight: 195

Diet:
Breakfast- Lean steak burger topped with an egg, apple, Yerba Mate
Lunch- 2 Skinless chicken thighs (=1lb), Salad w/ oil and vinegar
Dinner- pork chops and salad.
In between meals- 1 protein shake in between each meal, and I snack on fruits raw veggies, and nuts.

Strength: Today is my first day on the sub-ECDY so I wasn't expecting any signs of an increase in strength. I will say that the workout out went very smoothly and focus was there. My mind muscle connection was great despite a lack of sleep due to travels. This of course could have been just a coincidence, but i feel like it was worth noting.

Size: No change

Muscle Density / Hardness: Actually felt slightly softer today... probably coincidental.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day one is over! Now let the good times roll!!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Diet:
Breakfast- 4 eggs, apple, Yerba Mate
Dinner- Lean steak burger and salad.

Strength:
-Flat Bench: 135(20 reps) 185(16 reps) 225(10 reps) 3 set burn at 135 (20 reps)
-Incline, and decline Bench: 2 sets at 135(12 reps) 2 sets at 185(10 reps)
-Free weight flys: 6 sets with 45s(12 reps each)

My chest felt great today. Immediate pump and I felt very in control. My chest kind of blew up with that inflated pump look. The strength wasn't much better than my previous session. I did add 2 reps to each fly set, but everything else stayed the same. Mind and muscle connection was once again fantastic and energy levels were spot on.

Size: Not taking the pump into account I have not increased in size.

Muscle Density / Hardness: The soft feeling from yesterday went away, and I am feeling nice and lean/hard today.

Side note: Sleep for the last two nights have been horrible. I am usually a sound sleeper. I have been dosing at 12, but might try to fit it in earlier. Not saying that it is definitely the products fault, just an observation.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed! Kick it hard!!

//CC

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3-4:

Weight: 194

I took Day 3 and 4 off. I felt under the weather. I kept dosing however.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Weight: 192

Diet:
Breakfast- 1/2lb Lean steak burger, 2 eggs, apple, Yerba Mate
Dinner- Broccoli, rice, chicken breast and salad.

Strength:
Friday: Legs (I keep on the light side as I have naturally larger legs.
-Quad raises: 5 sets of 25 at 150
-Hamstring lifts: 5 sets of 25 at 100
-Calf raises: 5 sets of 25 at 80
-Squats: 1 set of 135, 4 sets of 225, and burn set at 135
-Abs

Legs felt kinda weak due to me feeling ill. I lost 3 pounds because I had no appetite and while I kept my strength normal in my legs I had to will myself to do it. Today is not a good judge of this product.

Size: Size remained the same which make me happy after losing 3 pounds :bigok:

Muscle Density / Hardness: Feeling tight and hard thankfully, and that is with drinking a ton of water to help me feel better. I don't usually think I look good after a quick sickness, but I don't feel like laying in bed 2 days straight set me back at all.

Side note: Sleep hasn't gotten better, but again I am was sick.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Edcy interferes with my sleep as well from past experience but workouts are GREAT!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Diet:

Strength:
Today I did shoulders, and I felt a great pump through my shoulders and neck. Strength is back up to 100% from being sick, and I added 5 reps to every workout. Focus was spot on, and energy levels were there too. I feel as if my energy has been picking up a bit. I don't hit that midday exhaustion I usually do.

Size: Chest seems to have picked up a bit. No real signs.

Muscle Density / Hardness: This is where I am the most impressed so far. I seem to be more veiny and dense in just 6 days.

Side note: Sleep is still wonky, but as I stated, my energy levels have been steadily rising. But I do still love my sleep.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Increase in muscle hardness is an awesome feeling! Nice man!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Weight: 196 (up a pound)

Diet:

Strength:
-Flat Bench: 135(20 reps) 185(16 reps) 225(12 reps), 245 (5 reps) 3 set burn at 135 (20 reps)
-Incline, and decline Bench: 2 sets at 135(12 reps) 2 sets at 185(12 reps)
-Free weight flys: 6 sets with 45s (12 reps each)

Increased weight or reps in everything with the exception of flys. They weren't drastic improvements, but it all just felt so darn good that I feel like I could have pushed myself further. The strength was there and aggression seemed to jump a bit. I also noticed that my grip strength seemed more extreme on the weight bar. Strange I know.

Size: I have gained a pound and look slightly fuller today. More balloon like then lean however

Muscle Density / Hardness: I've had an almost artificial pump feeling all day today, by no means soft but not the super lean kinda hard either.

Side note: Sleep is in check for now. I think I have been adjusting to it.[/QUOTE]

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn looking nice, but **** thats a boatload of dosages!!!! 32pumps per day in 8 times!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
4 pumps, 8 times a day is what LG recommended for optimal results. They gave us enough to stay at that amount for 30 days :bigok:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome updates man - very informative! Keep up the good work :)

//CC

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Im out of town for the holiday weekend and my internet availability is limited. I will do an update of a few days hopefully tomorrow night. Thanks for baring with me guys!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. Had my cable go out after the holiday weekend, but I kept a log.

Day 8:

Weight: 196

Diet:

Strength:
Monday:
-Pulldowns- 4 sets of 12 at 100, 140, 160, 180
-Seated Rows- 4 sets of 12 at 100, 120, 140, 160
-Preacher, seated, and straight bar curls- 4 sets of 12 at 35, 55, 75, 90
-Shrugs- 4 sets of 20 at 150
-Deadlifts- rep to burn out at 135

Fantastic back and arm day. I felt strong and noticed a bit of aggression. I also noticed I was sweating like crazy. I only took about 45 seconds in between each set, and the energy levels remained high. Mind muscle connection still seems like a place where this product might shine.

Size: I feel as if I am starting to fill out in the upper body, arms and chest. Weight is the same.

Muscle Density / Hardness: Lean and hard. Feeling good

Side note: Sleep is still good, but I seem to be hotter then normal. I noticed the sweating in the gym and heat at night, does tend to cause this?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Diet:

Strength:
-Quad raises: 5 sets of 25 at 150 then jumped to 170 for the last 2 sets
-Hamstring lifts: 5 sets of 25 at 125
-Calf raises: 5 sets of 25 at 100
-Abs

I increased weight on all workouts except for squats as I take it easy on my knees. Weight seemed to go up and come down easily, and I feel as if my legs are increasing endurance as well as strength. By the end of my set I feel as if I am not crazy fatigued. Leg day usually takes a lot out of me.

Size: Feel same as yesterday. Once again, great pump.

Muscle Density / Hardness: I felt a little bloated in the morning, but by noon I was feeling lean.

Side note: Still feeling the heat. It comes and goes. I also noticed I am a bit more oily and actually have a few pimples starting on my shoulders. Could be coincidental and I have never noticed this with ECDY before

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 10-12:

Weight: 197 by day 12

My days off I felt like I wanted to work out :veryhappy: . Recovery is quick and speedy and I gained a pound while appearing lean.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Weight: 197

Diet:

Strength:
Monday:
-Pulldowns- 4 sets of 12 at 100, 140, 160, 190 (up 10 pounds on last set)
-Seated Rows- 4 sets of 12 at 100, 120, 140, 180 (up 20 pounds on last set)
-Preacher, seated, and straight bar curls- 4 sets of 12 at 35, 55, 75, 95 (up 5 on last set)
-Deadlifts- rep to burn out at 155 (up 20 pounds)

Increased again on almost all lifts. By the end of each session I feel as if I am still good to go so I increase a little. I feel as if I could have just started my sets higher. Mind and muscle connection wasn't as strong today but it definitely wasn't gone.

Size: Same weight. Upper body still seems to be gaining. After the rest days my legs look bigger as well.

Muscle Density / Hardness: I notice the density mostly in the chest and shoulders. My mid section has been staying nice and tight luckily.

Side note: Still running hot, which is not a terrible thing given the time of year. Recovery is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

zb126

Awards
  • Established
subbed

so where do I sign up to get a bottle :D hehe

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Weight: 196 (down a pound)

Diet:

Strength:
-Flat Bench: 155(20 reps) 185(16 reps) 225(12 reps), 265 (5 reps) 3 set burn at 135 (20 reps)
-Incline, and decline Bench: 2 sets at 155(12 reps) 2 sets at 205(12 reps)
-Free weight flys: 6 sets with 45s (12 reps each)

Increased weight on every lift except for the flys. For some reason when I increased weight I could not get the form to work properly. This was one of my best chest workouts. I did not have a spotter or else I would have tried increasing even more. I felt unstoppable.

Size: Lost a pound, but look stronger. I think this might be a good addition for a recomp cycle. I really am feeling fuller yet leaner.

Muscle Density / Hardness: Like I said, full and lean. I'm happy with my progress.

Side note: Nothing new to note.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome and detialed updates man! How do you feel on this stuff so far?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Awesome and detialed updates man! How do you feel on this stuff so far?
Thanks brotha! I really feel great so far. I have a definite alpha male thing going on which isn't unusual, but notably more intense. I feel hot, flushed, strong, lean and happy. Also endurance when I put my mind to lifting is going well, but I am super relaxed and almost sleepy if I have nothing to do.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Weight: 197 (Back up a pound)

Diet:

Strength:
Shoulders:
Side raises: (4 sets of 20) at 15, 20, 25, 30
Front raises: (4 sets of 20) at 15, 20, 25, 30
Shoulder press: (4 sets of 12) at 30, 40, 50, 60
Shoulder shrugs: (4 sets of 20) at 100

Size: Shoulders look big and vainy. Rest of body is definitely coming along. I know that the midsection isn't quite where it could be, but the rest of my body is still leaning up and growing quite well. Especially my chest.

Muscle Density / Hardness: Still very impressed. Have a healthy pump going on throughout the day.

Side note: Crazy hungry lately! Other then that not a whole lot.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Weight: 198 (Up 3 pounds from start)

Diet: Eating is consistent, but quantities are up due to crazy hunger.

Strength:
-Quad raises: 5 sets of 25 at 150 then jumped to 190 (up 20 pounds) for the last 2 sets
-Hamstring lifts: 5 sets of 25 at 145 (up 20 pounds)
-Calf raises: 5 sets of 25 at 120 (up 20 pounds)
-Abs

20 pound increase on all lifts. My legs are by far my easiest place to gain size and strength. I think I might not increase all that much more on my legs. I also think that my free test is up because my libido increases after every leg workout.

Size: Pretty much the same

Muscle Density / Hardness: Midsection still not super tight, but the rest of the body is continuing to improve.

Side note: Still crazy hungry. I think todays weight gain is initially due to eating more, but I do think it will turn out to be added muscle gain. Recovery has still been spot on!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 17-19:

Weight: 198 (and back to feeling lean so I think it was genuine lean muscle gain)

Still having fantastic recovery. I can run and play ball even after a hard leg workout:love:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Weight: 198

Diet:

Strength:
Monday:
-Pulldowns- 4 sets of 12 at 120, 150, 170, 200 (up 10 pounds on all sets)
-Seated Rows- 4 sets of 12 at 120, 140, 160, 190 (up 10+ pounds on each set)
-Preacher, seated, and straight bar curls- 4 sets of 12 at 35, 55, 75, 100 (up 5 on last set)
-Deadlifts- rep to burn out at 165 (up 10 pounds)

Increased once again across the board. Felt easy. Grip strength has been ridiculous. I am really killing it and inspired to. Lifting friend broke down and asked me what I was doing differently :bigok:.

Size: Still sitting at 198, with a notable increase in legs, shoulders, and chest especially. Also chest seems to be losing fat as well.

Muscle Density / Hardness: No real change

zb126

Awards
  • Established
this log is looking awesome! the leaning/hardening effects sound great. I've got that to some extent with my E-bol log but at 3x per day with pills it may be less effective than a bajillion times a day sublingually like you've got. I love the E-bol so far though, great strength increases. How do you dose it relative to when you eat your meals? do you try to do it before or after or just kinda whatever happens?

Any LG reps in her know when this is gonna be for sale or another round of testers will be needed? I'd love to compare this vs E-bol :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
this log is looking awesome! the leaning/hardening effects sound great. I've got that to some extent with my E-bol log but at 3x per day with pills it may be less effective than a bajillion times a day sublingually like you've got. I love the E-bol so far though, great strength increases. How do you dose it relative to when you eat your meals? do you try to do it before or after or just kinda whatever happens?

Any LG reps in her know when this is gonna be for sale or another round of testers will be needed? I'd love to compare this vs E-bol :D
This should be out early next year man, might even have you as a tester on another forum ;)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
This should be out early next year man, might even have you as a tester on another forum ;)
good to hear! I'm loving this log and the product looks awesome. I'm responding well to the Thermolife one but this has gotta be sick with the sublingual delivery. I'm so glad LG has been using it more and more!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Ya. I won't be having this many logs at once anymore, nor will I be giving out this stuff to forum members without proven experience and a solid reputation.
understandable. I know my first few logs at that other site were all my own products so that I could show I actually was serious about it. CL ran a promo where if you show them full unsponsored logs you can get a chance to win a logging opp. Probably due to the deadbeats and the guys that get 4 or 5 things at once and then disappear. Its really just sad :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
understandable. I know my first few logs at that other site were all my own products so that I could show I actually was serious about it. CL ran a promo where if you show them full unsponsored logs you can get a chance to win a logging opp. Probably due to the deadbeats and the guys that get 4 or 5 things at once and then disappear. Its really just sad :(
Ya. I won't be having this many logs at once anymore, nor will I be giving out this stuff to forum members without proven experience and a solid reputation.
I find it funny when 'new' forum memebr ask why we tend to pick the same people. Well this is why. We are releasing a new product and I would have killed to try this. Now we will nenver get the feedback we wanted on this.

Lesson learned again.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Nope guys... Some **** jacked my computer on the subway. Couldn't afford a new one till now. Updating the rest tonight. I do sincerely apologize for the delay.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I feel as if this log was pretty detailed prior to this debacle. I understand your concern, but had my laptop not been stolen it would have been finished off the correct way. Again I'm sorry, and I hope to maintain your support for this and any future logs. I hope I am not labeled as a dud! BTW the run finished up great and I do suggest this product to anyone.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

Weight: 198 (no change)

Diet:

Strength:
-Flat Bench: 155(20 reps) 185(16 reps) 225(12 reps), 265 (8 reps) 3 set burn at 135 (20 reps)
-Incline, and decline Bench: 2 sets at 155(15 reps) 2 sets at 205(12 reps)
-Free weight flys: 6 sets with 45s (20 reps each)

No increase in weight, but a pretty significant increase in reps for each workout. These came on my heaviest sets which I was very pleased with. The weight seemed to pop back up.

Size: Weight stayed the same, but feel and look a bit leaner. Lower abs are finally starting to pop out... but unfortunately look kinda awkward :thinking:.

Muscle Density / Hardness: Still happy with the muscle density. A bit more vascular and you can see the striations.

Side note: Appetite steadily increasing, but Im sticking to the plan.