First M-Drol cycle (Critique Welcome)

dan8lynch8

Awards
Hey guys this is my first M-Drol cycle. Just a little background on me I'm 21 6'4 and 190 pounds. I have lifted for three years now and took myself from a skinny 160 pound frame to what I am now. I have used H-Drol in the passed and had no sides (blood pressure, acne, pumps, etc.) and gained 10 pounds and decent strength off of it. I used CYCLE and PCT Assist by CEL throughout.

Now I plan on running a three or possible four week M-Drol cycle depending on how my body reacts to it. I plan on taking again Cycle Assist and PCT Assist, along with Reversitol during the PCT. I will be trying to eat around 4,000 calories a day and 350-400 grams of protein, broken up between lean meals and weight gainer protein shakes, such as Monster Mass and GNC's Mass XXX.

I plan on running it 10/20/30 and a possible week or several extra days at 30 mg. I will take the first serving in the morning around 7 before class with a fatty meal to be absorbed easier, and when it is time for two servings, the second will be taken with a preworkout protein shake because I have learned that M-Drol is fat soluble.

My goals in this cycle are to gain at least 10 pounds to my frame, I would really like to break 200 pounds haha, and also add 20-30 pounds on my bench, squat, clean, and deads.

Please give me feedback anything is welcome i start the cycle tomorrow!

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
You'll here this again, but you should play it safe and use a SERM in your PCT. What is the batch number on your m-drol?

dan8lynch8

Awards
the batch number is 52987...and where would i be able to get a SERM, i tried to acquire one for my h drol cycle but couldnt and i was fine, but if i can get my hands on one i would gladly use it.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
You can't ask for sources on this board, you will get kicked out. But, you can google research chemicals and look for what you need. Do some research in the post cycle therapy forum on this site.
That batch has had some differing results with users. I gained a very large amount of strength with it, but not the weight that usually comes with superdrol. It will be interested to see what happens. Read these threads for some of what other users have experienced.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/138834-m-drol-bach.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/138857-log-sd-epi.html

dan8lynch8

Awards
is anyone else having problems with this batch? i took my first 10 mg dose today and im hitting the gym in about 3 hours, i am just worried about the speculation on the batch what kind of results did others obtain, im looking more for the weight/mass gain then strength gain, but any results are welcome :)

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY 1-

I took my first dose of the stuff and had a headache mid day. I felt a little tired during the day but about an hour before I got to the gym at school I felt excited and got a second wind. My workout went nicely, I hit chest and back and abs. No strength improvements but I had a little bit of a pump going, and that felt pretty nice. I got home and downed a mass xxx amplified shake with some peanut butter blended in, ate a pint of rice, and am eating a big dinner of pot roast and veggies for dinner. I plan on downing one more xxx shake before bed, putting my total calorie intake around 4000-4500 cals and protein somwhere around between 250-300 grams. This is about what my diet will consist of, but as a full time student, it will be hard to dictate my diet completely.

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY 2

I had a great pump today working shoulders and arms. I didnt get to eat as much cuz i had a five hour shift at work after school and wasnt able to eat during that but i still maintained my three mass xxx shakes and several big meals. I noticed a good amount of veins showing during bicep work that were never there. I had increased energy and am feeling the m-drol already. I am really excited to see where this goes.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
Sounds good so far, gotta be sure you get tons of whole foods in though. I always throw down two shots of olive oil a day while on cycle for good EFAs and more calories. Plus, those fats help absorb the mdrol.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Things so far so good. . . end of the first week beginning of second week is when gains and weight move up fast!!! Make sure to add some joint care as well!!! and diet is huge as well!!!

dan8lynch8

Awards
Hey thanks a lot guys, and yeah i just bought some taurine at GNC today pus i down monsters all the time which have a decent amount in their as is. I am gonna try to up my diet even more on whole foods and not just mass gainer shakes. I am going to take your advice WARD and begin to down olive oil along with cod oil when Itake my M-Drol, and Aaelael I am very excited to see these gains, I haven't gained any weight or strength yet, but the pumps and energy are definetly there.

Is it a good idea to be working muscles twice a week? And also is it best to go 5 days on, 2 off? Please any feedback on that would help very much guys thanks!

dan8lynch8

Awards
p.s. two hours till day three workout and i am feeling a small pump in my forearm from typing haha! This batch that people have been calling bunk seems to be workin for me I just really hope to get some weight gain out of it.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
You could do twice a week as long as you feel you are recovering. I do DC and have the best strength gains of my life on it. You prob don't want to try and figure out DC (if you don't already know) since you just started your cycle, it can seem complicated at first. Recovery is key, so it will be up to you to decide if your muscles are healing enough.

Also, your blood pressure will be high on this, mine was, so you might want to take it easy on the energy drinks. I do love them myself, but if you start getting headaches it could be because of that.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks a lot guys, and yeah i just bought some taurine at GNC today pus i down monsters all the time which have a decent amount in their as is. I am gonna try to up my diet even more on whole foods and not just mass gainer shakes. I am going to take your advice WARD and begin to down olive oil along with cod oil when Itake my M-Drol, and Aaelael I am very excited to see these gains, I haven't gained any weight or strength yet, but the pumps and energy are definetly there.

Is it a good idea to be working muscles twice a week? And also is it best to go 5 days on, 2 off? Please any feedback on that would help very much guys thanks!
When i was on Mdrol this is what i did and it worked very nice and know that i have done two cycles with 10+ lb gains i think i can help ya out. . . Minimal of 1gallon of water a day 1.5 seemed to do the trick for me. . . minimal of 3300 calories. . . try to eat as clean as you can! also start out with 3 on 1 of for the first week then go to 4 on 1 off week two if your able to and week three go balls to the walls. . . during week 2 i went 6 days in a row all the way untill ending of week three. . . i would stay at 10mg of mdrol through day 4 or 5 then to to 20mg. . .20 was my sweet spot some go 30mg but 30 i think is a lot! hahah 20 is wonderful and at the beginning of 2nd week your going to be a monster/ end of first you'll start to see it!!! EAT ALOT!!! :firedevil: ill be following along!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oh ya late afternoon libido CHECK :jaw:
taesha%20bundalo.jpg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
doesn't it though!! haha I love it!! i wouldn't leave if i had that with me hahah!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah :eek:p: oh ya!!

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY3

Sorry guys for not updating yesterday, I got back from the gym, had to go to work, then passed out right when I got home. But it was legs day and i tore up the squat rack, and was feeling a real good lower body pump. My deads were the same as normal, along with leg press, but I added 10 pounds to my normal squat weight.

LOVING THE LIBIDO CHECK! haha and it worked my friend, no shut down here :p

I am not noticing any sides yet, and my muscles are definetly feeling fuller. No weight gain to speak of but a definite pump, and I dont know if it is my imagination but my chest and shoulders already seem like they are getting a little bigger/cut.

I am gonna be hitting the gym and doing my day one routine of chest/back/abs beacuse they aren't very sore from monday and I feel like working them twice a week will help my gains even more.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAY3

Sorry guys for not updating yesterday, I got back from the gym, had to go to work, then passed out right when I got home. But it was legs day and i tore up the squat rack, and was feeling a real good lower body pump. My deads were the same as normal, along with leg press, but I added 10 pounds to my normal squat weight.

LOVING THE LIBIDO CHECK! haha and it worked my friend, no shut down here :p

I am not noticing any sides yet, and my muscles are definetly feeling fuller. No weight gain to speak of but a definite pump, and I dont know if it is my imagination but my chest and shoulders already seem like they are getting a little bigger/cut.

I am gonna be hitting the gym and doing my day one routine of chest/back/abs beacuse they aren't very sore from monday and I feel like working them twice a week will help my gains even more.
Right on my friend. . . and it begins. . . what did you figure out with dosing scheme and what do you have for a PCT?? you will need. . . just wait till the beginning of next week end of this week. .. hahah you'll feel like HEMAN!! hahah and middle of next week almost everyday your strength will increase everyday!!! Ready for mid afternoon libido!!! :stooges:
41_1.jpg
:eek:p:

matt352

Awards
  • Established
^ hahahahah can CELs lab make those after the PH ban is in full effect hahaha

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i do believe so!!! :eek:p: hahaha

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY 4-
Its now doubt to me now that this stuff is the real deal. I had that insane pump going again, I put up an extra 5-10 pounds or 2-3 lifts on my bench flies and lat pull downs. I am also 193, putting me at plus 3 pounds from the start after day four.

It is now day 5, i got some extra sleep cuz i skipped class (thanksgiving break is this coming weekend and week so nothign missed really.) I feel great no sides to speak for and I am gonna be able to tear it up this week at the gym, sleep all day cuz of no school, and eat like a king because of the holidays!

I am very excited and bumping my doses to 20 mg tomorrow. And as for how Ive been taking them, my 10 mg dose comes in the mornign with my mass xxx shake a glass of whole milk and some oatmeal. That will stay consistent throughout the cycle, and then my second dose will come after my workout, generally around 4:30, with a mass xxx shake and wahtever is for dinner.

My pct lined up right now is pct assist and reversitol, I have yet to grab a serm but the more I hear about it the more I think its worth it. I got through H-Drol without one but I realize this is more of a harsh compound then H-Drol now.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
DAY 4-
Its now doubt to me now that this stuff is the real deal. I had that insane pump going again, I put up an extra 5-10 pounds or 2-3 lifts on my bench flies and lat pull downs. I am also 193, putting me at plus 3 pounds from the start after day four.

It is now day 5, i got some extra sleep cuz i skipped class (thanksgiving break is this coming weekend and week so nothign missed really.) I feel great no sides to speak for and I am gonna be able to tear it up this week at the gym, sleep all day cuz of no school, and eat like a king because of the holidays!

I am very excited and bumping my doses to 20 mg tomorrow. And as for how Ive been taking them, my 10 mg dose comes in the mornign with my mass xxx shake a glass of whole milk and some oatmeal. That will stay consistent throughout the cycle, and then my second dose will come after my workout, generally around 4:30, with a mass xxx shake and wahtever is for dinner.

My pct lined up right now is pct assist and reversitol, I have yet to grab a serm but the more I hear about it the more I think its worth it. I got through H-Drol without one but I realize this is more of a harsh compound then H-Drol now.
That sounds awesome man, I'm glad you're having good results. I really think you should get the serm though. Its always bette to be safe than sorry. I just finished my 2nd week of PCT and I have kept all strength, weight has down 2 lbs, but thats no big deal.

Aaelael, best libido check yet dude! :hump:

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
m-drol is very suppressing compound and although your libido is high or even normal has nothing to do with being shutdown cuz m-drol always makes me horny as hell. i have actually used it along with deca to combat loss of libido be safe and get a serm i used to think otc products were enough but you can justify anything to yourself be smart and good luck with your cycle you should be very satisfied there is not much that can compare in gains in such short time frame. also make sure you keep your bp in check esp if your downing energy drinks all day this will not help with bp at all dont take this aspect lightly. best wishes

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
with m-drol you will need a PCT my friend. . . you can get GYCO hahah not fun!! M-drol alot different than H-drol!!! haha grab some novadex xt from gaspari. . .you should be good there or androbolix. . . i did that was fine. . . but pct assist and reverse is okay. . .

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Ok, these products have there place but not for this compound. Sure plenty of people have used them and been fine. I have even used them for many cycles but the recovery does not compare to a SERM.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
This shouldnt even be in discussion at all regarding M-drol IMHO

dan8lynch8

Awards
Day 5

Had a really good arm workout today. My biceps and triceps were feeling ver full and pumped. I was a little more vascular and could bust out a few extra reps during my last set. My weight is steady at 193 and I feel like its gonna start to jump as I am beggining to take 20mg tomorrow. I do plan on now picking up a serm, I decided on nolva. I am also just gonna hold off on the energy drinks and dose straight taurine now. Thanks for all the advice and support guys.

dan8lynch8

Awards
Days 6 and 7

My off days. I got a lot of good eating and rest in. Sorry I coudlnt give you a better update buy a lot of my friends are coming back from college so i was out with them all weekend, catching up. I Upped my dosage to 20 mg. No sides to speak of and I am getting ready to hit the gym in a little. I'll keep everyone posted.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ok, these products have there place but not for this compound. Sure plenty of people have used them and been fine. I have even used them for many cycles but the recovery does not compare to a SERM.
This shouldnt even be in discussion at all regarding M-drol IMHO
hey I understand what your talking about when it comes with Mdrol but the key is that m-drol doesn't convert in the estrogen as much as some PH products. . . a SERM can be used but for all those that don't have the accessiblity of pharmicology or Pharmacies that will give out a legit SERM these are the next best thing that you can get OTC! :ziplip:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Time to CHECK THE OL LIBIDO ON M-DROL :eek:p:
(42).jpg

:love::love::love:

matt352

Awards
  • Established
my man aaelael haha, quite possibly your best work yet^^. I dont think any DS can hold that down

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY 8

My workout went very well. I did arms and shoulders and had a sick pump throughout. I was adding more weight to my bicep curls and shoulder press. I noticed today that I am not nearly as sore as I was from working out in the past. My recovery time is great and I feel like I am getting slowly but surely stronger. One side effect I am noticing however is lethargy. I am tired throughout most of the day, and my workouts take a minute to get going, but once they do there is no stopping them. Other than that, no sides to speak of, I am up to 194, about 4 pounds in 7 days, I feel that this week at 20 mg I will begin to see exceptional weight gain and strength gains.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
20mg is the sweet spot for almost everyone brutha!!! keep up the work and keep on tell us the good stuff!! the lethafic attitude will stick with ya through out!!! only thing i can tell ya is drink abut 1-2gallons of water and will help a bit. Also a clean 3500+ diet will help a bit but just fight it in the gym haha will help ya throught the cycle

matt352

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

My workout went very well. I did arms and shoulders and had a sick pump throughout. I was adding more weight to my bicep curls and shoulder press. I noticed today that I am not nearly as sore as I was from working out in the past. My recovery time is great and I feel like I am getting slowly but surely stronger. One side effect I am noticing however is lethargy. I am tired throughout most of the day, and my workouts take a minute to get going, but once they do there is no stopping them. Other than that, no sides to speak of, I am up to 194, about 4 pounds in 7 days, I feel that this week at 20 mg I will begin to see exceptional weight gain and strength gains.
nice job so far

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
any updates??

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY 8

Day 8 was arms, and boy it was a hell of a work out. My pump during workout made my arms look bigger then they ever had before. I added pounds to my bicep curls and skullcrushers. I ate a ton and was feeling the lethargy, but not other sides. I am up to 197 pounds, a seven pound increase.

dan8lynch8

Awards
DAY 9

Today was back day. I was very tired throughout most of my workout, but still feel a decent pump. I changed up my workout a little due to availability of resources at my moms house, not my school gym. It was still a decent workout, but I definetly could have goner harder if not for the lethargy. I still ate my ass off and got some good rest however. I am steadyily growing with what might be some water weight, but either way I am sittin on 198 pounds, plus 8 from the start.

dan8lynch8

Awards
Day 10

Its day 10, and chest day. I woke up early to meet a few buddies at my old highschool weight room and work out, it was nice to see some guys I used to play football with, and feel like I was one of the guys in better shape (LOL). But on with it, I tore the bench up, doing 225 by 6, where normally I could only get it like 3 or 4 times without a spot. My flies were feeling stronger, and I had a great pump, no lethargy, but a bit of a headahce mid day. No acne, blood pressures normal, but I am feeling a slight rage. Just that little voice that when someone pushes me the wrong way says eff them up haha, but I can supress that easily.

GUYS I'M UP TEN POUNDS IN TEN DAYS! I hit 200 when I looked at the scale and my eyes dropped. Some of its probably water weight, but still a pound a day with a week and a half maybe two weeks left is niceeeee.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
there it is!!!! HAHAHAH M-DROL FOR THE WIN hahah make sure you keep the eating up and also. . . .take a couple days off!!! that should help as well. . . alot of the lethargic is from you CNS. . .hahah working out everyday is very hard on the CNS. .. your muscles are recovery but again you Central Nervous System isn't hahah. . .. other than that its like i said 2nd week is when it gets insane!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
any updates n e one??

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
the rage is not "roid rage" or any type of androgen aggression, its your natural T shutting down causing you to be grumpy and moody.

this is why people get letharic and loose their libido....make sure you get plenty of sleep and try to keep the pills away from your evening, hopefully this will allow your hpta to maybe jumpstart somewhat at night and at least allow your adrenal's to reset somewhat. I made the mistake of taking M-drol under way to stressful environment last year and it drove me straight down into the ground.