First M-Drol cycle (Critique Welcome)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    Ok, these products have there place but not for this compound. Sure plenty of people have used them and been fine. I have even used them for many cycles but the recovery does not compare to a SERM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    This shouldnt even be in discussion at all regarding M-drol IMHO
    hey I understand what your talking about when it comes with Mdrol but the key is that m-drol doesn't convert in the estrogen as much as some PH products. . . a SERM can be used but for all those that don't have the accessiblity of pharmicology or Pharmacies that will give out a legit SERM these are the next best thing that you can get OTC!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Talking

Time to CHECK THE OL LIBIDO ON M-DROL Name:  (42).jpg
Views: 1473
Size:  39.7 KB
    •   

3. my man aaelael haha, quite possibly your best work yet^^. I dont think any DS can hold that down

4. DAY 8

My workout went very well. I did arms and shoulders and had a sick pump throughout. I was adding more weight to my bicep curls and shoulder press. I noticed today that I am not nearly as sore as I was from working out in the past. My recovery time is great and I feel like I am getting slowly but surely stronger. One side effect I am noticing however is lethargy. I am tired throughout most of the day, and my workouts take a minute to get going, but once they do there is no stopping them. Other than that, no sides to speak of, I am up to 194, about 4 pounds in 7 days, I feel that this week at 20 mg I will begin to see exceptional weight gain and strength gains.

5. 20mg is the sweet spot for almost everyone brutha!!! keep up the work and keep on tell us the good stuff!! the lethafic attitude will stick with ya through out!!! only thing i can tell ya is drink abut 1-2gallons of water and will help a bit. Also a clean 3500+ diet will help a bit but just fight it in the gym haha will help ya throught the cycle
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dan8lynch8 View Post
    DAY 8

My workout went very well. I did arms and shoulders and had a sick pump throughout. I was adding more weight to my bicep curls and shoulder press. I noticed today that I am not nearly as sore as I was from working out in the past. My recovery time is great and I feel like I am getting slowly but surely stronger. One side effect I am noticing however is lethargy. I am tired throughout most of the day, and my workouts take a minute to get going, but once they do there is no stopping them. Other than that, no sides to speak of, I am up to 194, about 4 pounds in 7 days, I feel that this week at 20 mg I will begin to see exceptional weight gain and strength gains.
    nice job so far

7. any updates??

8. DAY 8

Day 8 was arms, and boy it was a hell of a work out. My pump during workout made my arms look bigger then they ever had before. I added pounds to my bicep curls and skullcrushers. I ate a ton and was feeling the lethargy, but not other sides. I am up to 197 pounds, a seven pound increase.

9. DAY 9

Today was back day. I was very tired throughout most of my workout, but still feel a decent pump. I changed up my workout a little due to availability of resources at my moms house, not my school gym. It was still a decent workout, but I definetly could have goner harder if not for the lethargy. I still ate my ass off and got some good rest however. I am steadyily growing with what might be some water weight, but either way I am sittin on 198 pounds, plus 8 from the start.

10. Day 10

Its day 10, and chest day. I woke up early to meet a few buddies at my old highschool weight room and work out, it was nice to see some guys I used to play football with, and feel like I was one of the guys in better shape (LOL). But on with it, I tore the bench up, doing 225 by 6, where normally I could only get it like 3 or 4 times without a spot. My flies were feeling stronger, and I had a great pump, no lethargy, but a bit of a headahce mid day. No acne, blood pressures normal, but I am feeling a slight rage. Just that little voice that when someone pushes me the wrong way says eff them up haha, but I can supress that easily.

GUYS I'M UP TEN POUNDS IN TEN DAYS! I hit 200 when I looked at the scale and my eyes dropped. Some of its probably water weight, but still a pound a day with a week and a half maybe two weeks left is niceeeee.

11. there it is!!!! HAHAHAH M-DROL FOR THE WIN hahah make sure you keep the eating up and also. . . .take a couple days off!!! that should help as well. . . alot of the lethargic is from you CNS. . .hahah working out everyday is very hard on the CNS. .. your muscles are recovery but again you Central Nervous System isn't hahah. . .. other than that its like i said 2nd week is when it gets insane!!!

12. any updates n e one??

13. the rage is not "roid rage" or any type of androgen aggression, its your natural T shutting down causing you to be grumpy and moody.

this is why people get letharic and loose their libido....make sure you get plenty of sleep and try to keep the pills away from your evening, hopefully this will allow your hpta to maybe jumpstart somewhat at night and at least allow your adrenal's to reset somewhat. I made the mistake of taking M-drol under way to stressful environment last year and it drove me straight down into the ground.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle : H-Drol by CEL. Critique!
    By hoop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Please critique my H-Drol cycle
    By cheffrey428 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 01:34 AM
  3. H-Drol Cycle (critique me!)
    By bri1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 12:34 PM
  4. 1st cycle H-drol - critique please