Couldn't pass em up for the price stack log

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Ok folks, I am going to do a somewhat informal log here on Vyotech Anabolic 7 and Muscletech Aplodan. I acquired 2 bottles of Anabolic 7 for 40 bucks and three of Aplodan for 35 bucks.

Skeptical of both companies but figured I would give them a shot for so cheap. The vyotech stuff is 2 months worth at bottle dosages and the Aplo is just short of 3 with the initial loading dose.

I am starting a training routine whereby I lift on mondays, upper body only, pure Isometric static training with heavy weights for sets of 30 second duration. Got about 40 some odd sets that work out to around 20 plus minutes of exertion time ( planche holds will be untimed, just done to failure).

Tuesday will be biking with an emphasis on cyclocross style training

Wednesday is pool day with lots of Medley type sprint work everything 200 yards or less.

Fridays sprints and 1/4 mile speed work at the track.

I will update this log with regard to the usual parameters for improvement.

More to follow.:01:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to tonights workout, further research tells me that the aplodan mechanism of action is increased muscle cell retention of creatine so I should supplement with some creatine, using a Bang! for today but might pickup a discounted MRI Anabolic Switch for later daily use.

So far 5 days into the Vyotech stuff I believe I am experiencing mild libido boost and possibly some increased aggression , can't really say till tonights gym results.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to tonights workout, further research tells me that the aplodan mechanism of action is increased muscle cell retention of creatine so I should supplement with some creatine, using a Bang! for today but might pickup a discounted MRI Anabolic Switch for later daily use.

So far 5 days into the Vyotech stuff I believe I am experiencing mild libido boost and possibly some increased aggression , can't really say till tonights gym results.
hmmmm i've never heard of this stuff i'm interested in whats going down! hahah what is the dosgage protocol?? :cheers:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
dosage on the aplodan is a loading phase for a week followed by the maintenance of 2 pills x 2 doses, not sure on milligram amounts for the creatinol-o-phosphate or the ALA since it is a prop blend, but total weight is 1010mg, the Anabolic 7, which is mostly Fenugreek extract is 3 pills per day, I am taking them TID unlike bottle direction of a single 3 pill dose. Temper is getting short. Could be unrelated but pretty sure it is from the elevated test cause it is exactly how i start to feel on my mushroom protocols.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
dosage on the aplodan is a loading phase for a week followed by the maintenance of 2 pills x 2 doses, not sure on milligram amounts for the creatinol-o-phosphate or the ALA since it is a prop blend, but total weight is 1010mg, the Anabolic 7, which is mostly Fenugreek extract is 3 pills per day, I am taking them TID unlike bottle direction of a single 3 pill dose. Temper is getting short. Could be unrelated but pretty sure it is from the elevated test cause it is exactly how i start to feel on my mushroom protocols.
hahah well let that temper flare in the gym haha. . . hit it hard and you seem to know your Shi. . . soo will be fun to follow along and see what happens. . . who knows could be the next best thing since sliced bread hahah

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
today marks the end of my "loading phase" with the aplodan and a tad over a week on the anabolic 7, monday's weight workout was so-so, not what i had hoped for but wednesday's swim was great, vastly improved since the last pool workout. still a bit on edge but actually starting to mellow a bit , composition is unchanged at this point.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
stayed with the loading phase and will through tomorrow since I have a cyclocross race, had a great sprint workout friday evening, Aplodan figures to be a good endurance sup more than anything else, did pick up some Creatine Plus from GNC for 5 bucks to stack in with the aplodan, can't wait to see hoe i race tomorrow.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
how are things with this particular stack?? hmmm still interested hahah just been away for a bit?? LIBIDO CHECK!!
08.jpg

Num NUM :love::love::love:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
cap the above somehow and you'd have a winning product

strength is up about three reps on lifts, so far so good

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are oth of these products advertised as? Like what are the marketed for? What do the companies claim they will do for you? It is really cheap.. hope all goes good.. im in for the ride!!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a new addition to the stack today, got a 60 day supply bottle of 17 HD ,again by Vyotech, for 11 and change, originally 129.99. Started adding it in today at bottle dose of 1 pill per day.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the hell is aplodan?

Subbed, cause I never seen anyone with even a minor amount of credit logging MT products.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, found this:

The key compounds in Aplodan™ are 2-(carbamimidoyl-methyl-amino)ethoxyphosphonic acid and 1,2-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ANHYDROUS, STEARIC ACID, COATING (HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, POLYDEXTROSE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TALC, MALTODEXTRIN, FD&C BLUE NO. 2, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, FD&C YELLOW NO. 6, FD&C RED NO. 40, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE, DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE [MAY CONTAIN CORN AND WHEAT], MICA, SOY LECITHIN), CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM, SILICON DIOXIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, SUCRALOSE.

so, fillers are sugars, sweeters and a little fat. . this must be the rapid-release technology

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
aplodan actives are creatinol-o-phosphate and ALA, the pills do have quite a sweet taste that I could do without. will workout with weights today in a bit of a deviation from my plan since i am going to go tuesday to lift with a friend and try to establish a one rep max on bench press, since i never bench press train these days I feel it will be a good tool to test out any performance increases from the supps and not from training.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
great workout intensity, took a 17 hd 1/2 hour before lifting a shoulder press/pullups/curls hiit routine

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
interesting log for AM, curious about the 17 hd as I have a bottle

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I think the thing with alot of these supps is that unrealistic expectations are made of them since they are almost always sold as a 1 month supply and people always expect too much out of them in that short of a timeframe. Conversely running them long enough to see concrete benefit is often cost prohibitive and begins to bring about a cost to benefits scenario. I figure this run will be long enough to give these products a chance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much time do you think youll get outa this?

you got 3 bottles of each correct?

hoping you see some decent strength gains.. considering on how cheap you got it for it wouldnt have been a bad run

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
is 17hd a suppressive product i have heard of it just never really knew what it was

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
is 17hd a suppressive product i have heard of it just never really knew what it was
i have wondered the same thing myself, i believe it has dhea in but i'm not sure...

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
as far as the bottle list goes i don't believe mine has any dhea, the 17 halo lists herbs and a chemical name which is caffeine, my belief is that this should not suppress.

bodyweight today 198, 1 rep max flat bench 275, kinda weak I know but regardless it gives me a baseline for strength gains to go by. I will retest in a month without doing any benching whatsoever which eliminates training effect. again the 17 HD delivers as a preworkout alpha feeling, I believe it is slightly more or different than just the caffeine, it is an angrier more powerful feeling. Did not translate to much in the way of a max bench but subsequent workout was intense.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suprisingly, I've heard good things about 17hd as a preworkout supp. I say surprisingly because it's profile is less than impressive... hey who cares, if it works, go with it

My friend who used it liked it about 45min to an hour preworkout. I've never ran it myself, just sharing his feedback.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I have found 1 hour to be the ideal time frame too, the bottle says 1/2 hour but it kicks in about an hour after dosing it.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ya 17hd is pretty much glorified caffiene, but there's people that love it and people that think it's worthless considering what it was marketed as...

to each their own

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
had a german volume training type workout today, overhead squats, 10 x 10 with 70lbs, obviously not an impressive amount of weight but effective. Quads are already torched, tomorrow should be fun.

Physically, I feel larger, shirts are tighter than before I started, my weight is consistently 3-4 lbs higher than when I started, I hope to get some photos up soon.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
had a massive back workout yesterday in which reps and weights went up, something is definitely starting to work, finished up 1 bottle each of anabolic 7 and aplodan. Tommorow a bench day, gonna try a 1 RM just prior to gauge any strength gains, weight is up, minimalist weight at 202, some of this i attribute to deer meat and eggs cause pants are tighter in waist

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
lifted today for bench, followed a GVT protocol in which I was to have used 165 for a ten set/ten rep scheme, this was based on my prior tested 1RM of 275 , by set 6 I realized I was not getting the work I needed and switched to 185. This was more appropriate and tested me over the last 4 sets. Think I need to reassess my 1 RM, plan to do it next week. Still pleased at this point.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GVT is crazy when I implement the rest periods. I try to keep it at 10 deep breathes between sets.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
today was a 10 by 10 set of overhead squats, the preworkout intensity of the hd 17 seems to be diminishing, most likely due to my body acclimatizing to the sympathomimetics in it, probably not something to take daily but just in case the other ingredients have any real ergogenic benefits I am dosing it QD regardless if I work out that day or not. Tomorrow is another back/lat day, gonna see if my numbers go up again. Still seem larger and still definitely heavier. Did get some pics taken, will try to upload soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glorified caffeine or not, i got a nice boost from 17-hd. and i am a stim kinda guy, lol.:bigok:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
more performance improvements to note, i was inches away from completing a tenth rep of pullups with a 70 lb dumbell, expect to get at least 11 next week, followed the first set with an attempt at a 10x2 with a 90lb dumbell but aint quite there yet, not too far off but i say 2-3 weeks and i'll be there. thus far still happy! however, had i paid full price for this stuff i would be miffed, though the gains are there they aint full price worthy. at this point i would say give these a shot only if you find em on extreme markdown somewhere. unless something really takes off for these next 3-4 weeks this will remain my verdict.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job with the pullups. No wonder your back is so defined.

also, I feel the same way about a lot of supps. They're worth a try in trades and on sale. But most aren't worth the typical 30-35 bucks in my opinion.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
update for bench workout, spotter sick so I was unable to attempt another 1RM, however I used for the first time a "smith machine" and benched a 10 set workout with 225 for 5 reps x 5sets, 225 4 reps for 3 set, then 2 sets of 185 to failure not really counting but somewhere in the 8-12 rep range for both, then did a set of 135 to failure whereby i "threw" the bar up explosively.

These numbers would represent a performance increase, but i am not sure how to translate the numbers to free benching, my guess is the smith allows you to go heavier?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
update for bench workout, spotter sick so I was unable to attempt another 1RM, however I used for the first time a "smith machine" and benched a 10 set workout with 225 for 5 reps x 5sets, 225 4 reps for 3 set, then 2 sets of 185 to failure not really counting but somewhere in the 8-12 rep range for both, then did a set of 135 to failure whereby i "threw" the bar up explosively.

These numbers would represent a performance increase, but i am not sure how to translate the numbers to free benching, my guess is the smith allows you to go heavier?
Ya i find i go heavier on the smith cause its not working the stabalizers much if at all, and if im correct the bar is only 15 but not 100% positive because i dont know which machine you have.

On another note nice log so far its interesting to see MT products logged and despite the fact that they are grossly overpriced getting them for dirt cheap like you did makes them somewhat decent.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with both of you guys... i don't think the smith really translates to standard bench.

But, it has it's place for a change of pace occasionally. For example, I struggle to feel any tri work with typical close grip bench press. But using the smith for cgbp really fries my tris. It just takes some experimentation just like anything else.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
obviously i have modified the workout schedule from what i had originally stated, out lately has been the swimming and running and in has been lots of lifting, this is due to my buddy who talked me into trying to pack on some size, benched yesterday with the smith again and was even stronger, tonight i did a 100 pullups with my heavy winter "bunny" boots on, not sure on how many sets it took me as i just kept going in 3-4s as i got near the end, then i did some heavy hammer curls, i gotta say despite my previous statements, if i keep getting stronger every workout i will be impressed since i really cant ask for much more from a completely natural regimen, minimalist weight is 205 as of today

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still subbed and following! I like the way you handle things. Good log :cheers:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Crazy work schedule for the holidays is messing me up a bit but I benched on tuesday and was yet again stronger than my last workout, 1RM was up 5 lbs and endurance reps with 225 were much improved I was able to complete a 5x5 even going to 9 reps on the first set, then finished out with instinctive training with various weights and reps, I simply felt much stronger with 225 and this was freeweight. Weight is at 206, work shirts are getting tighter, waist is too though, having a tough time staying the course here and not jumping into some ripping stuff.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey big back emilio, do you do a lot of weighted pullups? It's taken me a long time, but I'm finally able to add a little weight to the belts. It seems to be making a difference to me at this point.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Celc, i typically do some weighted pullups whenever I work em, if I am at work and I am doing them I usually just go weightless for time, a few days back I did 105 in 15 minutes, this in the freezing cold , won't do that again anytime soon since I couldn't even feel my fingers from about 90 on.

My goal at this point is the 10x2 with 90 lbs

My last workout was monday and it was just O.K. I was drained from putting in monstrous hours over the holidays, but all that double time allowed me to put a couple of pill orders through.

I got everything from AM advertiser Swanson vitamins.
My orders were broke down into 3 broad categories

1) Another herbal test booster anti-estrogen regimen
2) Gh releaser regimen
3) general health and well being regimen

My plan is to finish up the anabolic 7 , HD 17 run and then run Holy Basil Extract for 2 weeks to rebalance my entire endocrine system, ( though I really don't feel the supps I have been using unbalanced me much if any). From this point I am going to run the GH booster stack and once that is done jump back into the test boosters. I will detail the stacks in the near future, I will say the GH one is basically a piecemeal clone of HGHup minus it's test boosters.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic 7 is finished up. @ 2 Bottles run at rec dose x 2 months. Final review is not positive. For this product's price the results are pitiful. Not to say I didn't get anything off of it but plenty of herbal boosters with similar results could be had for much cheasper. HD 17 is good for preworkout boost but attenuates quiclky , do not take it every day, otherwise you will end up not feeling it. I am still running the aplodan and still have one full bottle and about 1/4 of a bottle. This seems to be just a good supp for general health but for the price completely not worth it. This concludes this thread. Future experiments to follow.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting review. I appreciate that you stuck with it for so long :cheers:

Maybe the companies who make 17hd and Aplodan should spend more money making quality products rather than dumping their budget into magazine advertisements :laugh:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nice right up bruth!!! I appreciate the committment althought i've been in and out it lets me know what the watch out for brutha!!!