Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am 5'11 195 and about 14%bf. I spent the last 3.5 years going from a skinny fat kid at probably around 160lbs and 20%bf to bulking up to 235lbs at 20%bf. I then spent almost a year cutting down using things such as EC and I got to where I am now. I would like to cut the last bit of fat off and get to 10-12%bf. Then I will start a slow gradual bulk up to around 210 while maintaining this low bodyfat.

My cycle...
Week 1: X-tren (90mg)
Week 2: 2.5 tabs Alpha-e (30mg epi/100mg tren)
Week 3: 2.5 tabs Alpha-e (30mg epi/100mg tren)
Week 4: 2.5 tabs Alpha-e (30mg epi/100mg tren)
Week 5: 2.5 tabs Alpha-e (30mg epi/100mg tren)
Week 6: 2.5 tabs Alpha-e (30mg epi/100mg tren)

PCT:
nolva-20/20/10/10
maybe add in some AI Post Cycle Support
CL green mag

Yesterday was my last day of pre-loading the AI cycle support and liv 52. I will continue to run both support supps throughout my cycle. I took my first 30mg of tren this morning

Diet= I am on a cyclical ketogenic diet (CKD). I am sure most of you know it, but for those that don't I eat 65% fat, 35% protein, and under 30 grams of carbs per day (usually from veggies). I do this for about 7-10 days and then spend 36 hours carbing up after a depletion workout, where I deplete my remaining glycogen stores so that my muscles suck up the carbs like a sponge on my carb up days.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. your stats are very similar to mine and I got me some bottles of epi and tren and was planning to run the same setup with same diet.. very interested to see how this turns out for you. Keep us updated!!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Yea I figured this would be useful for the people looking to cut/use keto on a ph/ds

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
My training looks like this:
day 1- Chest, Shoulders, Tris
day 2- Back, Leg, Bis
day 3- abs, 40 minutes LISS cardio
day 4- 40 minutes LISS cardio
day 5- Chest, Tris, 30minuts LISS
day 6- Back, Bis, 30 minutes LISS
day 7- abs, 40 minutes LISS
day 8- Legs, Shoulders, 30 minutes LISS
day 9- off
day 10- depletion workout then begin 36 hour carbup then go back to day 1

*I keep all lifts heavy (5-7 reps) in order to try and maintain muscle

*I like to get my full body hit in those first 2 workout after my carb-up, but after that I switch back to a 2 body part split. I lower the volume later in the week when I am more depleted

*This is not 100% strict because it depends on how depleted I feel. If I am just completely gassed by day 7 than I will do my depletion workout then and then carb up and go back to day 1, but if my last workout is chest or shoulders then I swap day 1 and day 2. So I would do Back, Leg, Bis on day 1 after carbup and Chest, shoulders, tris on Day 2 if my last workout was a chest or shoulder on.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Sub.
This is great! I look forward to seeing your results.
I too once was about 160, 15-20% bf, then bulked naturally to 230, 20%.I've been doing CKD for 7 weeks with ECA and have now decided to throw in x-tren to preserve muscle and perhaps increase my fatloss. I'm VERY close to your stats. 5'11, approx. 197, about 14% i'd say. I've lost almost 30 pounds so far just from the diet and ECA.

Do you recommend running x tren solo or is it imperative that I stack it with something else?

Good luck bro.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 (Yesterday)

I did:
Flat bench BB- 3X185
Incline DB- 3X70
Underarm cable cross over- 2X27.5
Cable Cross overs- 2X50

DB shoulder press-3X65
Smith machine behind neck-3X125
Lateral raises-3x30
Shrugs-4X225

Dips-BW, 2X45
Tricep extension-2X50
Tricep pulldown-2X120
Tricep pushdown-1X150

Didn't feel any strength increase and in all honesty was a tiny bit weaker than usual. I drink 15g bulk BCAA's throughout my workout.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Still taking 90mg tren per day

Today's lift was:
Deadlift- 135, 225, 2X275 (New PR)-had to be mental
Pullups- 3XBW
Machine bent over row- 1X90
Lat pulldown- 2X165
Seated Row- 2X165

Squat- 135, 185, 225
Leg extension- 150, 2X170
Hamstring curls- 2X50
Calf raises- 3x100

Barbell curl- 85, 95, 105
cable hammers with rope- 2X100
Cable curls- 2X30

*Overall today went well. Didn't feel much stronger than usual except with deadlifts, but it was probably my mind telling myself that I'm on tren I better go heavier lol. My appetite seems to increased, but that has never bothered me like it does other people. It doesn't annoy me to feel hungry sometimes. My diet was good today- made a greek omelette with feta, spinach, and 5 eggs for breakfast. My preworkout meal was a large steak with broccoli covered in olive oil. Gotta think up a post workout meal soon, but it will probably just be a can of tuna with a few shots of olive oil. Hope to see some changes soon.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Yesterday was an off day. Today I did about 13 sets of abs and 45 minutes of low intensity cardio. I'm hoping the cardio helps melt some fat off while the tren helps me retain muscle mass. Can't wait to lift chest and tris tomorrow.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 (yesterday)

Post for yesterday= Lifted chest and tris today and did about 40 minutes of low intensity cardio. Still no strength gains to report, but maybe on a cut I should be happy that there is no strength loss. I start the Alpha-e tomorrow. Any suggestions on how I should break up the dosing of 2.5 pills. Should I just do 1.25 every 12 hours?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Did Back, Bis, and 40 minutes of cardio today. Starting to notice the effects today. I have never looked as full and vascular this long after a carb-up as I did today. Usually I look full for about two days after my carb-up and then after that I look really flat for the rest of the week. Today is 6 days after my carb-up and it looked like I carbed up yesterday. Can't wait for my next carb-up to see how full and vascular I get.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows that tren treating you so far?? any noticable sides?? been reading alot of people getting gyno from it..

anbes

Awards
Are U experienced in PH's? espcially with trenx?
I've just finished my epitren cycle, 4 weeks! excelente stuff.. but sides are present!! I felt like crap, shaking...
I am telling that because U are going to use it 6weeks...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished my epitren cycle, 4 weeks! excelente stuff.. but sides are present!! I felt like crap, shaking...
I had that same "shaking" feeling like my blood sugar was low when I ran pplex and xtren. It only happened few times for about 10 minutes each time. Stupidly, it was my first time using either one so I didn't know which one was causing the sides. Guess it was the tren. Excellent gains though.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Did 50 minutes of low intensity cardio. Not much else to report. Diet has been good. Can't wait for my next carb-up. Planned it so it lands on Thanksgiving. Gonna have myself plenty of stuffing (turkey sausage), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and turkey on some rye bread = ultimate thanksgiving sandwich.

I decided I will take 1 pill of Alpha-e when I wake up, .5 pill pre-workout, and 1 pill before bed. Figure that will give me a slight pump pre-workout and still keep it nicely spaced out.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Never taken tren before, but I would consider myself relatively experienced. I've used havoc+bold, hdrol, havoc+phera