And the real name of the new USPLabs product OEP is....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Things are heating up for OEP!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    So it has been a full week since starting this product dosing it at 2 oep in the morning and 2 recreate in the afternoon. here's a recap of what I've felt/seen/ think about oep:

*it takes away your appeitite, I mean demolishes it. The only time I am actually hungry is in the morning when I first wake up. A big difference for me. huge difference.

*I am starting to feel a little warmer on this product. When talking to my wife about this product and how it works/what others are seeing, she pointed out to me That of course I should be cold, its 74 outside 70 in the house, and all you ever wear is your gym shorts. nothing could keep you hot when your naked and its cold. so when thinking about that it has to be warming me up. otherwise with the fan on at 70 I should be needed to cover up right now. (not that anyone wants to know what I'm wearing however ).

*I have lost 14 pounds from my weekly weigh in, and although it is unoffical I couldn't resist the scale today, says I had dropped another 5.5lbs since yesterday.

*strength is maintained in the gym, none of my lifts have struggled in fact I set a new record this week on military press at 135lbs x7 reps. (awesomely proud)

*I have seen considerable definition in my shoulder area. and can now see my ribs.
    sure you guys can all see your ribs I know, and your thinking I'm a fat sob right now. but I haven't been able to see my ribs since I can remember. so whatever!

*best part: wife has been hugging me nonstop says she can wraps her arms around me, and reach both of her elbows. I love getting that stare from her, you know the one you normally only get from a drunk chick that says "Damn I wanna f*ck that". makes me want to keep taking oep.

plans for week 2.

after a week without hunger, I'm going to go ahead and cut my daily cals 500 more to help keep the lose going on.

I am going to keep the doseage the same... the one day I took a second 1 pill dose later in the afternoon I wasn't able to sleep at all. maybe I will change this later

Expectations:

to keep losing da fat and keepin da muscles!

hopes and dreams:

to eventually reach 10% fat. and that the inner circle comes out soon so I can run this stuff for 60 days straight... and that the results keep coming!

Final note:

OEP is definitely working, and is definitely a fat loss product!

It is an amazing (cannot stress it enough) fat loss product but I will let it speak for itself.....
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ben - some good results for man. Nothing feels better when you start coming down from some uncomfortable levels of BF - props to your progress

14lb weight loss over 5 days is kinda scary. 5.5lb in one day . . that can't be all BF?? What changes have you noted in the mirror? Not calling you out mate, but maybe you need to see a Doc or something??
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

sounds like a great product!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Not at all, Good thermo and awesome weight reduction in both types just genetically bigger people have extra of this something that OEP targets that most products on the market do not...
    Blubber? Is the ingredient a tapeworm? Sign me up!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Ben - some good results for man. Nothing feels better when you start coming down from some uncomfortable levels of BF - props to your progress

14lb weight loss over 5 days is kinda scary. 5.5lb in one day . . that can't be all BF?? What changes have you noted in the mirror? Not calling you out mate, but maybe you need to see a Doc or something??
    No worries mate There will never be bad blood again. i was a douhe for that too... the biggest difference in the last week is I went 500kcals more into deficit bring the total deficit to 750kcLs a week. I also went low-ish carbs My macros for the week were 280 protein 100 carbs and About 153 fats. No cheat meals at all. I literally force myself to eat the last few days. I just didn't want to eat. I believe that oep is an excellent appetite suppressant.

My waist is a inch And a half smaller I can clearly see my traps when I flex. See my shoulder forming the ball that helps define the bi's and tri's. I see my ribs. I see a more defined inner leg line. All of this in a week.

Also I set a new record two chin ups follwed by two pull ups. That's really great for me...

One thing to note because u asked tho. For the last two days I have cramped upped hard. Everywhere. Whether asleep or awake. So far I've upped my dose of potassium magnesium and Zinc to try to combat this.

next week i'm going to go 500 kcals further under. I know I can't explain how I lost so much weight... ya know? Other than what I'm taking oep recreate and an anti-cort.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

alot of good reading here
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Blubber? Is the ingredient a tapeworm? Sign me up!
    That was good! But yes in way iyou are right but it is whats inside of it..
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    See if it increases with time. Mine certainly has.
    Jacob/Boro - this should be dosed ~ 30min preWO/Cardio?
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Jacob/Boro - this should be dosed ~ 30min preWO/Cardio?
    30 or 45 minutes....
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

Hey, good results keep it up. I have been on mitotrophin for 2 weeks. 1/2 dose week 1 and now gone full dose. Similar effect. Crushed appetite lost 2 kgs. See shoulder definition and waist thinning out. Lifting strength and intensity still good. Any comparison with this product, differences?? Keep up the post. Thanks
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't know what's in that and I cAn't share the ingredients of oep what's the ingredients of what u r taking? But for what it's worth every supplement I have ever looked at has no ingredients that are in oep. To me the ingredients are unique to oep.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

Just interested because when i took hydroxycuts few years ago I could really feel the stim and jitters. Got some results with it but you knew why..lol. With this cant feel it...well maybe a bit, but the results seem slightly better and I am a lot leaner now than I was then. From what I know its tells ur cells power supply organelle to fire up (stops a feedback loop) and fires up ur thyroid to increase resting metabolic rate. dont know if this is unique but it sounds as if your getting similar results without the extreme stim.

Anyway this is what gaspari says is in it.

MitoTABS™ –THERMOPHORIC MITOCHONDRIAL UNCOUPLING AGENT™
    Vitamin E (from D-alpha-tocopherol) 5 IU 33
    *Daily Value not established
    Other ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate,
    Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #10, FD&C Yellow #6, Talc.
    N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, Flax Seed Powder, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
    (standardized for 10% Fucoxanthin), Grape Seed Extract (standardized for
    50% Kaempherol), Capsicum Annum Extract (standardized for 40%
    Capsiate), 3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine, 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine.
    Mitotropin Uncoupling Complex™ 1275mg *
    L-Tyrosine, beta-Phenylethylamine, Green Tea Extract (standardized for
    50% Polyphenols & 30% Catechins) Caffeine Anhydrous USP, Green Coffee
    Bean Extract, Hordenine, Evodia rutaecarpa Extract (standardized for 10%
    Evodiamine), Synephrine, DL-Phenylalanine, Ginko Biloba Extract, Uncaria
    Rhynchophylla, Sinofranchetia Chinesis, Huperzine-A.
    Thermophoric Lypolytic Acceleration Blend™ 1774mg *
    Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Artichoke Extract (standardized for 15%
    3-0-Caffeoylquinic Acid), D-alpha-tocopherol, L-SE- Methylselenocysteine
    Free Radical Attenuation Matrix™ 158mg *
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Supplement Facts
    RECOMMENDED USE: As a dietary supplement, take 3 (three) scored MitoTABS™ in the morning 30 minutes prior to your
    AM meal and another 3 (three) scored MitoTABS™ 6-8 hours later. To avoid sleeplessness, avoid taking Mitotropin™ later
    than mid to late afternoon. Individuals sensitive to stimulants such as caffeine may choose to take 1 -2 tablets to start in
    order to assess their tolerance. Do not exceed 6 MitoTABS™ per day and do not use for more then 30 (thirty) days without
    a 30 (thirty) day break in between.
    NOTICE: Due to the nature of this product it may take 5-7 days to achieve its full effects which will include increased resting
    metabolic rate (RMR), exercise metabolic rate (EMR), and thermogenesis (increased body heat). Do not increase the
    dosage past 6 (six) MitoTABS™ per 24 (twenty four) hour period under any circumstances. Read thru the entire
    MITOTROPIN™ diet, training & dosage manual (contained inside) before taking this product.
    BE SURE TO READ THRU THE ENTIRE “WARNING” SECTION ON THIS BOX AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE MANUAL
    CONTAINED IN THIS BOX BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
    Serving Size: 2 Blue Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 4
    M.T. PEAK CONDITION FACTOR™
    *Daily Value not established
    Other ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide,
    Gelatin.
    • On day 28 of the program, take two (2) capsules after your final evening meal, along with 12 fluid ounces of water.
    • On day 30 of the program, take two (2) capsules after your first meal, along with 12 fluid ounces of water.
    • On day 29 of the program, take two (2) capsules after your first meal of the day along with 12 fluid ounces of water,
    and take two (2) capsules after your final evening meal of the day along with 12 fluid ounces of water.
    RECOMMENDED USE: As a dietary supplement, PEAK CONDITION FACTOR capsules should only be taken during the final 3
    days of the MITOTROPIN 30-day program. Some individuals may elect not to take any PEAK CONDITION FACTOR capsules
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The only ingredients in common between the two is caffiene. I'd say take oep and watch the differences. Something tells me oep is way stronger because all of the ingredients in ur supp have been around for more than a while. Oep has ingredients I have never seen in any product. But whatever works is all that matters.

But def. Try oep
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

Thanks. Interested to see your future posts. Keep them going
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

wtf 14lbs? thats crazy....almost hard to believe its true, christ dude good work
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

morning. two more down the hatch. off to the gym!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

okay this is very strange now. it's offically totally cool as well.

new records on a 750 kcal deficit:

four chinups followed by two pull ups.

70lb db (totalling 140) flat bench 3 sets times 7,8,6 reps.
    55lb db ( you guys understand) incline bench 4 times 7,8,5,3.

never gone past two chinups + two pullups
    never gone above 65lb db flat bench.

unofficial weight for the day after breakfast: +2lbs.

Officially high as a kite in awesomeness land now.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow ok I am def picking up some OEP now. I will be another who does OEP, Recreate, and anti cort(not sure what yet though).
    Last edited by Tomahawk88; 11-20-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Oops lol
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

tried something new this morning. 2 oep, and 1 recreate.

after breakfast unofficial weight: -2lbs.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Wow ok I am def picking up some OEP now. I will be another who does OEP, Recreate, and anti cort(not sure what yet though).
    Look in to Phosphatidylserine and the newer studies on its effectiveness to manage cortisol levels after exercise (800mg daily).
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

at that dose it sounds costly. but I do like the research quite a bit...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good news: really liked the combo. (2oep, 1recreate am; 1 oep, 2 recreate pm) going to run this for the full 60 days...

bad news: had to go buy more recreate, and now I'm broke.

unofficial after breakfast weight: -3.5lbs

two mondays till I get bf caliper testing.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

work out was great. military press...not so much thought my shoulder was going to pop outta its socket or something, so I stopped.

starting to feel warm consistently. it comes and goes. but it is coming more than it goes lately.

checked my bp this morning on one of those machines at pharmacies, stores, and whatnot. its 126/75 which is about average for me.

edit: ^^^ that was two hours after my dose of 2 oep, and 2 recreate. nice to know that bp isn't rising while on this product.

appetite is still super low. I force myself to eat.

unofficial weight: +1lb.

have a great day everyone.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

great workout today.

did 45 mins of cardio after weights, just feel so serene right now.

there is considerable shoulder definition coming in.

unofficial after breakfast weight: -2lbs.
    offical weight tomorrow, looks like it will be around 23lbs loss. hopefully.

if this keeps up I might actually post before and after pictures, because I wont be so bloody embarrassed of my body anymore.

new record today on reverse fly, 55lb db per arm at the end on my w/o. felt great!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    great workout today.

did 45 mins of cardio after weights, just feel so serene right now.

there is considerable shoulder definition coming in.

unofficial after breakfast weight: -2lbs.
    offical weight tomorrow, looks like it will be around 23lbs loss. hopefully.

if this keeps up I might actually post before and after pictures, because I wont be so bloody embarrassed of my body anymore.

new record today on reverse fly, 55lb db per arm at the end on my w/o. felt great!
    What a killer log so far... Getting STONGER on a fat-loss supplement and a low cal diet... this dude is a freak
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

What a killer log so far... Getting STONGER on a fat-loss supplement and a low cal diet... this dude is a freak
    holy crap dude you are right that is insane fat loss. wish we had pictures in here....
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

still way too fat and ugly. sorry man. but trust me, I just invested in two more bottles of this stuff so I can run it for the full sixty days.

its the real deal bro. for me.
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

23lbs in 10 days is CLEN-LIKE, especially with the maintenance of strength
    doing my own thang!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the official weigh in is tomorrow morning... today it was a total of 23 lbs... hopefully will be tomorrow as well, or more!
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Looking forward to it.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

official weigh in shows a loss of 21 lbs... in two weeks. 297-276.

every morning when I first wake up, I do an electronic bf test, it shows that I still haven't lost a pound of muscle. still at 216 lbm. but again I get caliper tested on the first monday of every month.

I've gotten so many pm's about pictures. I don't need to tell you how embarrassed I am about my body. however, if I took some, if someone can tell me how to edit out my face, before 9:20. I'll post them. otherwise It'll be later tonight.

I'll also post my 13 and 3/4 day review tonight. I'd do a two week one tomorrow but its thanksgiving....

felt like crap today, tossed and turned all night, only got four or so hours of sleep due to work. still made it through my workout.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no point in flexing during these pictures. way to tired from my w/o

took these after.

db flat bench 35lb @ 20, 45lb @15, 55lb @ 10, 65lb @ 8 x2, 70lb @4.
    db incline bench 35lb @ 15, 45lb @10 x4, 50lb @ 4.
    skull crushers, don;t know how much the ex curl bar weighs. 10lb per side @ 20, then 15. 20 per side @ 15 reps * 2. then 8 reps for third set.
    decline db fly 4 @15lb, * 15 reps.
    lat raises 15lb@ 15 * 4 sets.

30 mins of cardio.

3 sets of cable flies 1 at 45, then 2 at 30.

stretch. and here we are now.

Pictures will be posted shortly. Iron Lungz came to the rescue! he's an awesome guy!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I started way back at 323. here I am today at 276... have a great day, and please don't be too brutal...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

forgot to mention I'm running a full 2 months of this stack. recreate, oep, and an anti cort. I'll post end result pictures as well.
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

21lbs in less than two weeks?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yep strange right.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

Great before pics. This fat is going to melt off of you. What is your training like?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah even at your body fat level 21 lbs is unbelievable. I have done that in a month bot never it 2 fuggin weeks. Man!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great before pics. This fat is going to melt off of you. What is your training like?
    Post it up when I get home.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Y-RD with EVERY USPlabs product at NP-Crazy Value!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:44 PM