OEP: The LAST fat obliterating supplement you will ever need...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

The name is eye catching, ingredient panel looks really good. Wish I could go more into detail about the ingredients, but i will when more is released. The presentation is top notch. As a pharmacist myself, I'd approve it. ON ingredients alone this will outperform everything on the market or anything planning to come to market. Nothing touches what is being used/how they are being used. Just awesome. You have really outdone yourself Jacob!
That is taken from directly from the USPlabs Presents “You Down With O-E-P. Ya You Know Me” VIP Bottle Give Away! thread.

Presentation: If that doesn't get you excited you just have to see the bottle! This thing is a work of art and Jacob didn't take any shortcuts in making it. The wait was well worth it and when it goes on sale your worries of the newest and bestest :)lol:) fat loss supplement is over! Oh Yea, Capsules are f*cking nice!

Ingredient Profile: This thing has some stuff that will have people rushing to the computer trying to figure out what they will be putting into their bodies. If you are familiar to herbal extracts and medicine right off the bat you will notice how unique and awesome these products will be when taken together, creating catalystic reactions to turn your physique into one that you have always wanted. USPlabs wasted no time or cut any corners in formulating this product. As I understand there were 2 pharmacists who helped approve everything in this and they were approached by a well known University to validate everything and show the world the real results of this product. It won't be a backwoods University...just wait when everything is revealed!

First dose, feelings, small review of the product:Within the first 20 minutes of doses you notice some change. Things get hotter, focus increases and overall mood is increased. By an hour the product is in full effect, this may be better than Ephedrine alone! I did a nice little cardio session of an hour and some change thanks to OEP. I had only planned to do 30 minutes, but the intensity and focus just drove me to do more! I sweated my balls off during cardio, after cardio, and at the dinner table. My wife was actually worried! I couldn't finish eating my dinner due to the hunger demolishment....actually I didn't really eat much and I wasn't in the mood for anything. I mostly wanted just water. All food I had no interest in. I can't wait until it's release...I'm buying 6 bottles at LEAST!

As always I appreciate USPlabs' offer to let me try this product before it's release. They are as up front of a company as I have came across and their products speak for themselves. No hype, the products and results do that for them. Thanks everyone at USP, Borobulker, Strategicmove, Mulletsoldier, Jacob....everyone I mean it. You will always have me as a customer and I've been one ever since cAMPHIBOLIC's release in 2007.

:cheers:
MrbigPR

P.S. If you haven't already read the bottom of this post. Join the IC and get OEP when it's released for an absolutely ridiculous price!

Originally posted by USPlabs

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements ? Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the ride.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am in too. got my bottle sitting at home :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to compare thoughts!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHAHAHA... I like that bottle. Pharmacist formulated! Reminds me of "As seen on TV"

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading about this..seems to be just what I need...When is NP getting in stock?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post, MrBigPR! Thank you! :thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun! Can't wait to see some before and after pics.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Very Interested in this product ive always loved USP labs products From jack3d to Prime ive really waiting for this since Slim Extreme got discontiuned which was my current fat burner or choice.

G

Very Interested in this product ive always loved USP labs products From jack3d to Prime ive really waiting for this since Slim Extreme got discontiuned which was my current fat burner or choice.
Did Slim Xtreme even target fat or just blunted appetite so you did not eat.

OEP, blunts appetite, targets hard to reach fat, increase thyroid output and very exciting new MOA of increases the body's natural uncoupling mechanism...ooo yea, I said that!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
It mostly blunted appetite as you pointed out which is why im not too heartbroken that its gone. However it is i most likely would still purchase this product as it looks far more inovative then SX. Im very excited to try it out the people at USP labs have yet to let me down to this day. :cheers:

G

It mostly blunted appetite as you pointed out which is why im not too heartbroken that its gone. However it is i most likely would still purchase this product as it looks far more inovative then SX. Im very excited to try it out the people at USP labs have yet to let me down to this day. :cheers:
Well it was designed as a amazing fat burning product not Meth in a bottle...

We know the importance of sleep and recovery. We want to target fat loss not muscle loss...

The reason we went with 90 caps so individuals can find a dose that allows them to sleep at night....

for many a 90 count will last longer than 30 days.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Ok I'm intrigued. Will most likely pick some up. When is the ETA for hitting NP?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Ok I'm intrigued. Will most likely pick some up. When is the ETA for hitting NP?
No definite ETA on that yet. Our ridiculous IC release will be very soon.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion is this a better pre workout stimulant than Jack3d?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
May want this. Might go on a heavy cut in the near future. Is there any help in the muscle preservation dept or test boosting?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In your opinion is this a better pre workout stimulant than Jack3d?
It is a better thyroid enhancing, hyper-euphoric thermogenic than Jack3d.

Jack3d, however, contains many ingredients that are very welcomed to a pre-training environment - namely; Beta-alanine, Creatine Monohydrate and AAKG!

Both serve different purposes.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d, however, contains many ingredients that are very welcomed to a pre-training environment - namely; Beta-alanine, Creatine Monohydrate and AAKG!

This became very obvious for me yesterday. I took one cap at about 8 am and it wasn't until 11 pm that I thought to myself...I have been feeling great all day and have not had that mid-afternoon fade like I always get. I did not need any other form of stims the entire day! Liking this so far. One side I have noticed is some constipation. I am usually like clock work on this. Metamucil and I have been good friends for a long time. I will increase my water intake and see where that takes me.:cheers:

G

This became very obvious for me yesterday. I took one cap at about 8 am and it wasn't until 11 pm that I thought to myself...I have been feeling great all day and have not had that mid-afternoon fade like I always get. I did not need any other form of stims the entire day! Liking this so far. One side I have noticed is some constipation. I am usually like clock work on this. Metamucil and I have been good friends for a long time. I will increase my water intake and see where that takes me.:cheers:
I caught my self groving to Miley Cirus song............once!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally...Thank you. What is IC?

Its USP Labs Inner Circle where they release new products and updates there before to the general public.

here is a link

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established

If I'm getting a little bit tolerant to Jack3d's effects, would this be an adequate substitute for awhile if I stack it with DominATP?

G

If I'm getting a little bit tolerant to Jack3d's effects, would this be an adequate substitute for awhile if I stack it with DominATP?
I would stop using stimulants and use refresh/DominATP for 3-4 weeks and switch over to OEP..

and OEP/DominATP would be insane preworkout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review Big!! Stuff sounds nas!

M

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
May want this. Might go on a heavy cut in the near future. Is there any help in the muscle preservation dept or test boosting?
I also wish to know if it has any muscle preservation properties? and if it has any effect to cortisol?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no just targeted fat loss....
OEP will target all the fat, only the fat and nothing but the fat so help you god? hahaha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, might try and stack it with my leftover prime. :) hope this is as good as your other products
I am liking the looks of that stack, however I have yet to see a decrease in strength with OEP... I deadlifted 405x13 tonight raw... :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick Deads Boro!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are the pics BIG?! :poke:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
OEP, blunts appetite, targets hard to reach fat, increase thyroid output and very exciting new MOA of increases the body's natural uncoupling mechanism...ooo yea, I said that!
Without going into details will i be able to import this into Australia?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is two caps this morning and alpha male feeling is unreal