androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored)

androchem

androchem

Awards
Nutrition and training have been good, really looking forward to an exciting run with this new product. Thanks to LG for sponsoring the fun!

Product details: LG brings you there Sub-Ecdy, Which can be successfully used to gain muscle, increase recovery and improve physical stamina. The secret is getting it into the system! and guess what, they have found it. And just to give you a little tease, After talking to LegalGear, The penetration enhancer he used in this product should put into a new league of its own. It includes 20H-Ecdy, 20H-Ecdy PolyAcetate, cofactors
Diet:
Meal 1- 6 egg whites, 4 slices whole wheat toast, 2 tbl spoons power pb, casein protein shake. 5 fish oils
meal 2- Huge salad with grilled chicken breast, waximaize shake.
meal 3- grilled chicken or salmon.
meal 4- grilled chicken, a ton of bacon, and vegetables. 5 fish oils
meal 6- fruit salad, and a syntha-6 protein shake. 2scoop=400 cals.

Workout:
lift on a m/t/th/f schedule. do 4 exercises per body part 3 sets of 8-12 reps.
Will post workout tomorrow

Ecdy experience: the 11-Alpha in mass fx, but that was over a year ago.

This product is a liquid, and is dosed orally. Will be using 4 sprays(1ml) 6-8 times daily. Will up the protein intake a bit during log, seems like the general consensus with ecdy products.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, interested to see how this works.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You went from 4 to 6 in your meals, maybe 5 is a shake. Good luck.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck man, I just received mine today.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Monday the fun will begin, going to post before pictures and gym routine.

androchem

androchem

Awards
DAY 1

Gym routine:
Chest
flat bench 3x10 175/185/195, slow and strict.
incline dumbbell's 3x10 60's/70's/80's
Pec Deck 3x10 (machine weights) 85/100/115
Machine dips 3x 10 10 8
Bi's
Wide grip barbell curl 3/ 10 10 8
preacher curls 3/ 10 10 8
hammer curls 3/10 10 8
lying cable curls, 3 pump sets of 10-15 reps
Forearms
Bench bar fore arm curls 3x15 with 45lb bar
behind back barbell forearm curls 3/ 15 with 60lbs
Abs
Machine ab crunches 3x20
russian twist 3x20 with 15lb medicine ball
leg raises 3x20

Comments:
Today was the first day with the sub-ecdy product, not real sure how long it will be before the effects set in. Diet has been super high in protein lately, cycling the carbs week to week, should be fun :)

androchem

androchem

Awards
Going to take some pictures today, will have them posted by later tonight.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interresting subbed to see how ecdy works out, maybe the newest effective class since PH gone

androchem

androchem

Awards
Day 2

Back
Wide grip lat pull down 3/ 10 10 8
medium grip bent over barbell row 3/ 10 10 8
High single arm row 3/ 10 10 8
face pulls(rear delts) 3/ 10 10 8

Traps
high trap cable pulls 3/ 10 10 8
Dumbbell shrugs 3/ 10 10 8
behind back barbell shrugs 3/ 10 10 8

25 minutes of light-medium cardio
10 minutes running, 10 minutes heavy bag, 5 minutes jump rope

Today was day 2 on the ecdy product. Not that it means much, but I am beginning to enjoy the taste of this stuff. Increased my protein intake by about 27 grams today, and dropped carbs about 30g's. Not much to note yet, but I have a feeling this stuff is going to give me a nice hardening effect within the next couple days :knockedout:

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just my opinion, but if you're entering into an ecdy cycle by increasing your protein/calories without first priming your body to adapt to something, it greatly mitigates ecdy's effects. It is after all, an adaptogen.

No stress to adapt to = sub optimal adaptation. That needs to be taken into consideration..

androchem

androchem

Awards
This is just my opinion, but if you're entering into an ecdy cycle by increasing your protein/calories without first priming your body to adapt to something, it greatly mitigates ecdy's effects. It is after all, an adaptogen.

No stress to adapt to = sub optimal adaptation. That needs to be taken into consideration..
My protein and carb intake is always high, just bumped it up a tad, hoping to gain a little extra mass during the product trial.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand on the carb/protein intake always being high. I was that way too until I uncovered HOW adaptogens like ecdy work. For example, in my course I detail a unique strategy about how to "set the table" for adaptogens to optimally exert their effects.

Here are the cliff notes on one customers recent experience. He's an advanced trainee lifting for MANY years so this kind of progress speaks for itself:

In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Bench 1RM has increased from 355lbs to 380lb (340x4)
- Squat 1RM has increased from 425lbs to 440lbs (410x3)
- Original goal of weighing 230lbs (he started at 227)...shattered with authority at 234#
- All while training with far less frequency than he used to

I'm not making this up. I don't know if he's a member here (he is on bb dot com). THOSE are the kind of gains you can make with Ecdy when properly positioned and its mode of action is respected.

Anyway, whatever road you take....best of luck with this new product.

Two thumbs up for LG. One for innovation and the other for uncovering the UV vs. HPLC 20-H fiasco.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been 5 days since last update?.. Spill the beans androchem:D

androchem

androchem

Awards
Before I get into the workout, just want to note that there is definitely a hardening effect going on. The skin around my forearms is getting much harder to pinch as the days go on :)

Mondays workout
chest:
bench press 3/ 10 8 6. 185/195/205
incline press db's 4x6 70/75/80/85
cable crossover's 3x10
pec deck machine 3x10

Bi's:
olympic curls 3x10. 95lbs all three sets
db hammer curls 3x10. 25/30/35
bent over isolation curls 3x10. 30/35/40

abs:
russian twist 3x20 with 16lb medicine ball
bar twist with bench press bar 3x30
3x50 cruches

Comments:
Like I stated before there is a hardening effect taking place, and its pretty noticeable. It seems like the strength is starting to increase a bit, but a little harder to tell with high rep workout, going to hit some heavy low rep work next week. Overall satisfied :veryhappy:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear, man! Definitely digging the hardening effects. I'm sure the multiple dosing throughout the day really helps with that.

School is winding down for me as well. Only a couple more weeks to go!

androchem

androchem

Awards
Tuesday workout was awesome, idk just one of those days. It seems the more I increase my water intake, the more pronounced the muscle hardness is. Haven't noticed a ton in the strength department yet, but seems to be increasing muscle endurance quite a bit.

Tuesdays workout
BACK:
Wide grip lat pull downs 3 sets of 10
seated row 4/ 10 8 8 6
close grip bent over barbell row 3x10 145/145/155
overhead single arm row 3x10

TRAPS:
dumbbell shrugs 3/ 15 12 10 70's/80's/90's
high pulls 4x6 185 all four sets, stayed light so i could focus on traps
overhead trap pulls 3x10

forearms:
wrist curls 3x10
exercise where wood handle is connected to a weight by a rope and the weight is wrist curled up then slowly let down. Don't know whats its called lol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also my thoughts....., hopefully nothing happen?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God for Rodja. I knew he was a good pick. :) - Everyone else ditched. This is exactly why I don't pick people with low post-count. You can't rely on them at all. LET THIS BE A LESSON! - Either make yourself known on this forum as being reliable, or you're not getting crap from me. Every single one of these people burned the bridge.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thank God for Rodja. I knew he was a good pick. :) - Everyone else ditched. This is exactly why I don't pick people with low post-count. You can't rely on them at all. LET THIS BE A LESSON! - Either make yourself known on this forum as being reliable, or you're not getting crap from me. Every single one of these people burned the bridge.
Hey I still have had an open opportunity. I am in the works with 2 people deciding, but I have attempted to keep through making sure a positive ending occurs, as well as offered to send it back so that you all could find someone.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I still have had an open opportunity. I am in the works with 2 people deciding, but I have attempted to keep through making sure a positive ending occurs, as well as offered to send it back so that you all could find someone.
Well I didn't mean you burned us. Nothing you could do. Ha. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Rodja finished his log exceptionally well.
Texas had stomach issues from something in the Ecdy, I guess.
Everyone else burned us.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't mean you burned us. Nothing you could do. Ha. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Everyone else burned us.
Thanks, haha! All in good fun. I've been having alot of trouble finding someone to use it solo as LG wanted. That has been the issue with finding someone.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone else burned us.

Truly unfortunate.

Guys, if you're lucky enough to be selected to pilot these innovative products, the least you can do is log it. There are no fat gov't grants to perform placebo controlled, double blind studies as with the pharm industry.

This is our only hope...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's difficult to discern from the limited testers, but what little feedback there was is consistent with a quality Ecdy;

Better recovery
Increased work capacity/VO2 max
Increased hardening/body recomp
Improved strength levels

As it is, it sounds as if this is one of the very few effective 20-H standalone's. I'd say based upon the limited user feedback, it's equal to what a transdermal 20-H delivered. I still say straight oral 20-H is a waste..

I think you've got the right delivery mechanism and thus, possibilities exist to deliver even more effective ecdysterones.

Based upon the results of this test, will you be bringing this product to market anytime soon?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's difficult to discern from the limited testers, but what little feedback there was is consistent with a quality Ecdy;

Better recovery
Improved strength levels

As it is, it sounds as if this is one of the very few effective 20-H standalone's. I'd say based upon the limited user feedback, it's equal to what a transdermal 20-H delivered. I still say straight oral 20-H is a waste..

I think you've got the right delivery mechanism and thus, possibilities exist to deliver even more effective ecdysterones.

Based upon the results of this test, will you be bringing this product to market anytime soon?
I hope to see it on the market soon, but our main focus right now is Natadrol, Joint Repair, and Anadraulic State GT.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I hope to see it on the market soon, but our main focus right now is Natadrol, Joint Repair, and Anadraulic State GT.
Hey, I just wanted to let you all know ZB is now going to be conducting the rest of my log. He is home for break and is going to start it when break is over. So, it is now taken over, so we are good to go!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I just wanted to let you all know ZB is now going to be conducting the rest of my log. He is home for break and is going to start it when break is over. So, it is now taken over, so we are good to go!
Yep, got the PM from him. Thanks for taking care of that TL. Very cool of you. I appreciate you staying on that for us.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Yep, got the PM from him. Thanks for taking care of that TL. Very cool of you. I appreciate you staying on that for us.
Very excited. This will add to the LONG list of LG supplements I've taken and continuously use. Can't live without the Lipotropic protein, it is literally addicting...just like E-911 during finals and exam time haha

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Better recovery
Improved strength levels

What do you think. The issue with ecdy is that it isn't a mass monster more of a quality gains system. I am not sure if it is a viable product unless we only sell it on our site.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you have the right delivery system but the ecdy itself could be improved upon.

Not that what you have isn't working... it is. However, I respectfully disagree on the not a mass monster comment. It CAN be if appropriately positioned. We're seeing reliable gains of 6-10lbs in a 4-6 week timeframe and YES, it's true muscle tissue that's sticking around. For example:

"I have gained 8 pounds in the last two weeks and I can guaran-freaking-tee you it ain't fat!" -Blueprint Believer, Tim G. of Louisville, KY

Another user, who goes by the handle dracomuscle on bb.com....In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
- All while training with about a third of the frequency you used to

And here's the real kicker:

Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
Nov 18,19,20, 21: 4 FULL DAYS OFF
Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW

Those are his words, not mine. These are typical results for my Blueprint customers using Ecdysterone (granted, full spectrum RCE) but I would expect the same with a properly formulated cyclodextrin such as LG's product.

I do agree though, that it's a recomping agent at best the way most people use it.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I think you have the right delivery system but the ecdy itself could be improved upon.

Not that what you have isn't working... it is. However, I respectfully disagree on the not a mass monster comment. It CAN be if appropriately positioned. We're seeing reliable gains of 6-10lbs in a 4-6 week timeframe and YES, it's true muscle tissue that's sticking around. For example:

"I have gained 8 pounds in the last two weeks and I can guaran-freaking-tee you it ain't fat!" -Blueprint Believer, Tim G. of Louisville, KY

Another user, who goes by the handle dracomuscle on bb.com....In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
- All while training with about a third of the frequency you used to

And here's the real kicker:

Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
Nov 18,19,20, 21: 4 FULL DAYS OFF
Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW

Those are his words, not mine. These are typical results for my Blueprint customers using Ecdysterone (granted, full spectrum RCE) but I would expect the same with a properly formulated cyclodextrin such as LG's product.

I do agree though, that it's a recomping agent at best the way most people use it.
Okay, so I guess I should start talking to you again about the blueprint and your ecdy tips before I start the log on the remaining supply from texaslifter. what's your preferred communication? I can dig up the PMs from bb.com if you prefer over there slash here slash wherever

fullnelly25

Awards
any thoughts on a release date for this . . sounds like could be nice during feb recomp time

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZB126 has taken the plunge. He'll be using my Blueprint program with LG's sub-ecdy.

Very excited to see how his results measure up vs. those that used with their own training/dietary protocols...