androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    It's difficult to discern from the limited testers, but what little feedback there was is consistent with a quality Ecdy;

Better recovery
    Increased work capacity/VO2 max
    Increased hardening/body recomp
    Improved strength levels

As it is, it sounds as if this is one of the very few effective 20-H standalone's. I'd say based upon the limited user feedback, it's equal to what a transdermal 20-H delivered. I still say straight oral 20-H is a waste..

I think you've got the right delivery mechanism and thus, possibilities exist to deliver even more effective ecdysterones.

Based upon the results of this test, will you be bringing this product to market anytime soon?
    What do you think. The issue with ecdy is that it isn't a mass monster more of a quality gains system. I am not sure if it is a viable product unless we only sell it on our site.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I think you have the right delivery system but the ecdy itself could be improved upon.

Not that what you have isn't working... it is. However, I respectfully disagree on the not a mass monster comment. It CAN be if appropriately positioned. We're seeing reliable gains of 6-10lbs in a 4-6 week timeframe and YES, it's true muscle tissue that's sticking around. For example:

"I have gained 8 pounds in the last two weeks and I can guaran-freaking-tee you it ain't fat!" -Blueprint Believer, Tim G. of Louisville, KY

Another user, who goes by the handle dracomuscle on bb.com....In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Bench 1RM has increased from 355lbs to 380lb (340x4)
    - Squat 1RM has increased from 425lbs to 440lbs (410x3)
    - Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
    - All while training with about a third of the frequency you used to

And here's the real kicker:

Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
    Nov 18,19,20, 21: 4 FULL DAYS OFF
    Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW

Those are his words, not mine. These are typical results for my Blueprint customers using Ecdysterone (granted, full spectrum RCE) but I would expect the same with a properly formulated cyclodextrin such as LG's product.

I do agree though, that it's a recomping agent at best the way most people use it.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    I think you have the right delivery system but the ecdy itself could be improved upon.

Not that what you have isn't working... it is. However, I respectfully disagree on the not a mass monster comment. It CAN be if appropriately positioned. We're seeing reliable gains of 6-10lbs in a 4-6 week timeframe and YES, it's true muscle tissue that's sticking around. For example:

"I have gained 8 pounds in the last two weeks and I can guaran-freaking-tee you it ain't fat!" -Blueprint Believer, Tim G. of Louisville, KY

Another user, who goes by the handle dracomuscle on bb.com....In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Bench 1RM has increased from 355lbs to 380lb (340x4)
    - Squat 1RM has increased from 425lbs to 440lbs (410x3)
    - Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
    - All while training with about a third of the frequency you used to

And here's the real kicker:

Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
    Nov 18,19,20, 21: 4 FULL DAYS OFF
    Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW

Those are his words, not mine. These are typical results for my Blueprint customers using Ecdysterone (granted, full spectrum RCE) but I would expect the same with a properly formulated cyclodextrin such as LG's product.

I do agree though, that it's a recomping agent at best the way most people use it.
    Okay, so I guess I should start talking to you again about the blueprint and your ecdy tips before I start the log on the remaining supply from texaslifter. what's your preferred communication? I can dig up the PMs from bb.com if you prefer over there slash here slash wherever
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

any thoughts on a release date for this . . sounds like could be nice during feb recomp time
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

ZB126 has taken the plunge. He'll be using my Blueprint program with LG's sub-ecdy.

Very excited to see how his results measure up vs. those that used with their own training/dietary protocols...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Malleus25 gets Taurus Juiced with Wyked & DA-HCG (sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
  2. How juiced do you think Stallone is?
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
  3. Juiced's 3 Year Progress.....
    By Juiced in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:11 AM
  4. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records