androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored)
- 12-28-2009, 03:27 PM
- 12-29-2009, 06:35 AM
I think you have the right delivery system but the ecdy itself could be improved upon.
Not that what you have isn't working... it is. However, I respectfully disagree on the not a mass monster comment. It CAN be if appropriately positioned. We're seeing reliable gains of 6-10lbs in a 4-6 week timeframe and YES, it's true muscle tissue that's sticking around. For example:
"I have gained 8 pounds in the last two weeks and I can guaran-freaking-tee you it ain't fat!" -Blueprint Believer, Tim G. of Louisville, KY
Another user, who goes by the handle dracomuscle on bb.com....In a little over ONE MONTH:
- Bench 1RM has increased from 355lbs to 380lb (340x4)
- Squat 1RM has increased from 425lbs to 440lbs (410x3)
- Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
- All while training with about a third of the frequency you used to
And here's the real kicker:
Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
Nov 18,19,20, 21: 4 FULL DAYS OFF
Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW
Those are his words, not mine. These are typical results for my Blueprint customers using Ecdysterone (granted, full spectrum RCE) but I would expect the same with a properly formulated cyclodextrin such as LG's product.
I do agree though, that it's a recomping agent at best the way most people use it.
- 12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
01-04-2010, 06:21 PM
01-05-2010, 05:20 AM
ZB126 has taken the plunge. He'll be using my Blueprint program with LG's sub-ecdy.
Very excited to see how his results measure up vs. those that used with their own training/dietary protocols...
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By malleus25 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 78Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:17 PM
- By kingdong in forum General ChatReplies: 44Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:40 PM
- By Juiced in forum PicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:11 AM
- By Tom 185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:02 AM
- By Smoky in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 05-22-2006, 04:49 PM