Weight and see my Transformation with O-E-P!!!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a long time fan and previous tester of past USPLabs products, I was one of the chosen to give their latest creation a run. I'm going to attempt to keep a detailed, up-to-date log with my progress, workout, and diet.

Stats:
height: 5'7"
weight: 170 (as of this morning)
waist: 33"

Goals: With the holidays right around the corner, rather than gain a few extra lbs, I'm out to cut a BUNCH of lbs!! I'd also like to see if I can get myself into a 31" waist jeans..

While on this pretty little purple pill, I will only be taking the following:
whey protein powder
fish oil
multi-vitamin

Diet:
I'm attempting a very difficult feat here, but hey, if USP is willing to take a chance with me, this is but a very small sacrifice... I'll be giving up all beer while on the OEP. That alone may cause me to drop a few pounds. I will enjoy a glass of red wine from time to time. (great for the heart!!) Other than that, I'll keep my diet free of sweets/junk food exept for one day. I feel a cheat day keeps things fun. I'll be trying to take in close to 170g of protein and low to moderate carbs, most of which will be complex.

Workout:
Again, something I haven't done in over a year: cardio 4-5 days a week! I'm having some serious shoulder pain, so I'll keep the weights to a minimum. When I do hit the weights, it'll be circuit training, followed by moderate cardio. My cardio only days will mainly consist of HIIT style cardio. I love the way I feel after HIIT. I'll be hitting abs every other day.

I work shift work (2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off) On days, I get up @ 3am, so working out is out of the question. I use those as my rest days. On nights, I'll be getting up early in the afternoon, popping my OEP & heading off to the gym for some afternoon fasted cardio. On the 4 days off, that's when I'll throw in some circuit training.

Day 1:
Got the pills in the mail yesterday. Intersting in a good way. To start off, the bottle doesn't look like past USPLabs bottles. It's eye catching! It got me reading the entire contents of the bottle, and when I got to the ingredient profile, I have to admit, was then confused.. There are things in this pill that I've never seen before. Pubmed will get a visit from me. Thank goodness I no loner take Nexium - I'd possibly get them confused!

Anyway, it says to take 2 in the morning & 1 6-8 hours after that, starting with 1 in the morning to assess tolerance.

Woke up this morning @ 3am & weighed myself after using the facilities - 170 exactly. Did about 60 crunches. Got dressed & made my egg sandwich (3 whole eggs, shredded cheddar cheese on 100% whole wheat bread. Wrapped sandwich up in foil, popped 1 pill & was on my way to work. Within about 10 minutes, I felt it kick in. I've used the ECA stack a few times in the past. This was like a walk down memory lane! I felt the rush of energy. I felt the heat, and I felt the loss of appetite kick in. I looked over @ my sandwich while driving & laughed out loud!! I felt great!!

Made it to work & chowed down on the sandwich in the parking lot before clocking in. Busy day today at work (work on paper machine @ Georgia Pacific). Usually by around 9am, I'm starving & ready to eat. Today, not so much. I ate a couple hand-fulls of trail mix. At 11:30am, I decided to give 2 pills a shot. I figured if I could do 2 in the morning & 1 in the afternoon, let's swap it around.

Let me tell you - those 2 pills friggin' rocked!!! Again, about 10 minutes after ingestion I was beyond energized!! Tapping my feet, slapping my thighs.. I had to do something - I had to move! We were at a standstill (machine shut down) so I decided after eating my deer roast & brown rice to make a few trips up & down the stairs. Now my heart rate was pounding through my chest!! Thinking I need to stick w/ 1 pill at a time for a couple more days to get my body used to this extreme kick in the a$$!!

Didn't get much sleep the night before, so by about 6pm I was shutting down. Not like the crash on the EC, but just getting fatigued.. I sipped on a small cup of black coffee & felt good. Oh, by the way, today was a 16 hour shift.

I'll be back on Sat morning to post how today (Friday) goes for me both in the gym and throughout the night @ work. The rest of my post won't be so involved. Just wanted to kind of lay it all out there for the first post.

For those USPLabs skeptics out there - this pill is the real friggin' deal! I've taken plenty of different fat burners with little to no effect. So far today, w/ just my first 2 doses, I'm already a believer! Looking forward to a full week to see how much weight I've lost & the difference I'll be seeing in the mirror!

Join the Inner circle at http://www.usplabsdirect.com/ and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, I didn't realize I typed that much! Sorry, the rest will be much shorter!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha, will do. Getting ready to go back to bed. Had 2 medium sized whole wheat pancakes. Weighed myself this morning & was about 168. Probably because I ate very little complex carbs.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this bad boy. LOVE the attention to detail!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2: (Yesterday)

It's official, O-E-P has made me enjoy, no - love cardio!!!

First, I woke up @ 2:30pm, weighed myself & was down 1lb to 169.. Could just be the cleaner diet, no biggie - YET!

Took 2 pills & packed my stuff for the gym & then shift. Drive to the gym was about a 45 minute haul! Baton Rouge traffic sucks!

Got to the gym & jumped right into an ab session. Did about 10-15 minutes of non-stop crunches of various sorts and knee rasies. (abs are extremely tight right now)

Got onto the treadmill, tuned the iPod to my techno section & got after it! 30 minutes of HIIT & I was soaked!! Could've gone longer, but had to get off & begin cooling down so I could hit the showers & go to work.

Did a few sets of seated calf raises, back hyper extensions, & 2 quick high rep sets of machine preacher curls. Followed all this w/ some stretching.

Started shift @ 5:00pm & was still sweating w/ slight jitters (I don't mind those one bit).. Felt like I was still catching my breath from the run too.

Had great energy all night long & decided to take that 2nd 1 pill dose @ 11:00pm. From there until about 5:00am I was great! Perfect timing! Got off shift this morning & was finally beginning to shut down.

First day on the stuff w/ clean eating & cardio was friggin' awesome!! Looking forward to going back into the gym this evening again before shift!

Join the Inner circle at http://www.usplabsdirect.com/ and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Weight: 167 and dropping!!!!

Feeling great! This stuff is extremely potent! Couldn't sleep very well last night & that was after a glass of Cabernet! Must've dosed that 1 pill a little too late in the evening.

Definitely feeling the heat on this stuff. I'm staying warm throughout the day - I love that feeling! The appetite suppression is killer too! Forcing myself to eat today. HIIT cardio is going great! Had to resort to the eliptical & bike due to some pretty bad shin splints. Abs are looking better after only a few days of cleaner eating, cardio, and of course O to the E, to the muther fu#@$ P!!!!:head:

Not sure what else I can add other than I'm feeling hotter, sweating great in the gym, eating a ton less and leaning out.

Oh, todays my cheat day, but I have yet to eat/drink anything bad.. Company dinner tonight for 1 year injury free - gonna eat some rib eye, stuffed potato and quite possibly partake in some consumption of the big boy beverages..:saroll:

BACK AT IT TOMORROW!!!!:cheers:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: (Yesterday)

It's official, O-E-P has made me enjoy, no - love cardio!!!
HUH!!! That is the quote of the century man... VERY glad to hear that! wow...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So.... So far it has been ~1lb per day lost?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the weight is dropping quick! Quicker than expected, but then again, I've cleaned up my diet big time, (no beers) thrown in the cardio, and O-E-P of course = the perfect combination!!!

It's like I get up every morning, go weigh myself, & damn, it's dropped more!! Never thought I could drop this much. I have all kinds of people on Facebook asking what I'm taking. Ha, gotta get all of them interested too right??!!

Today, I opted to do some circuit training w/ one of the complimentary Jack3d samples I got... Damn!! Walked out of that gym feeling SWOLE from head to toe!!

My circuit training basically going from one workout to the next, alternating between pushing & pulling excercises including squats and/or lunges. All sets are in the 20+ range, so by the end of one full circuit, I'm soaked!! Kinda like my cardio w/ weights - it definitely keeps my heart rate up!

Back to HIIT tomorrow. The abs are ready for more abuse!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Direct those guys on Facebook to sign up for the IC too! Make it your status!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been away for a few days, (shift work).. Pulled a few 16 hour shifts, so the last 5 days consisted of no cardio.

Weight is still holding steady @ 165.

Energy from this stuff is beyond awesome! Without a doubt, the competition will be pissed when O-E-P is released to the public!! Not only is the energy great, but my overall attitude is just freaking awesome!! Granted, I'm a junkie when it comes to stims, but this stuff just makes me feel great! Those 16 hour shifts flew by with ease!! Might try to get some 1-Carboxy to aid in a better quality sleep for when I do get it.

Cardio starts back up today when I wake up. Just finished a cup of cottage cheese & glass of water. I see some guys are ending their nights w/ the cottage cheese & natty p-nut butter. Why the addition of the pnut butter? The healthy fats? I've been trying to cut calories & carbs, so I've stayed away from almost everything but protein at night.

Again - this stuff is absolutely awesome! I can honestly say this will probably be the last fat burner I ever have to buy!!!

Wait until you see the IC release, Innovation should not be this cheap but IC is for my peoples!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is epic stuff here man. I love reading your logs!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving morning - weight down to 164!!

Took my 2 OEP this morning, did about 10 min of abs & then got on the treadmill out in that freezing garage for about 40 min of HIIT. Got about 550 calories burned. Decided to pop open the top to my bottle of Anabolic Pump to see what happens w/ the carbs that I'll be taking in today.

Feeling great on this stuff! When will the IC release happen????

I want to stay on this stuff for a full 12 weeks to see what happens. Going to the Dr. next week to see if they need to cut my shoulder open. Cissus has helped all my aches & pains, including the tendonitis in my arm, but it hasn't touched the pain in my shoulder....:rasp:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I survived Thanksgiving!! I thought I did good at the table. The majority of the food on my plate was meat, a little bit, well, OK, a decent amount of the sweet potato casserole, and green beans.. What? What's that you ask? Dessert??? Well, yeah, I ended up eating some dessert(s) too.....:grumpy:

I dosed 2 OEP around 6:30 that morning before my cardio session. Felt great through the session!! On the way to mother-in-laws house (about 11am) I felt downright exhausted! I struggled to keep my eyes open for the drive over there.

Well, we got there, I got out & walked around a little & all of a sudden, I felt like I just dosed those 2 little purple pills! Heart rate went up & the body temp definitely went up!!

Dosed 1 AP. About 30 min later, I was eating, stuffing my face! I had the desserts about 1.5 hours later, could I have dosed another AP before that? Later that night, I ate cottage cheese w/ a glass of red wine..

Woke up the next morning & ballooned all the way back up to 166!!!

Went right back onto shift Friday morning, so I'm looking fwd to more cardio possibly Sun afternoon.

I shaved my chest the other night & can definitely see a difference on my front abs. The love handles are still kicking my A$$!!!!

I'm going to try to cut 100% carbs out of my diet after about 12-1pm..

I'm determined to get below 160lbs.

Love this stuff!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanksgiving morning - weight down to 164!!

Took my 2 OEP this morning, did about 10 min of abs & then got on the treadmill out in that freezing garage for about 40 min of HIIT. Got about 550 calories burned. Decided to pop open the top to my bottle of Anabolic Pump to see what happens w/ the carbs that I'll be taking in today.

Feeling great on this stuff! When will the IC release happen????

I want to stay on this stuff for a full 12 weeks to see what happens. Going to the Dr. next week to see if they need to cut my shoulder open. Cissus has helped all my aches & pains, including the tendonitis in my arm, but it hasn't touched the pain in my shoulder....:rasp:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Great update. SuperCissus is not surgery in a cap, but great for the natural anti-inflammatory/tonic effects. Remember to continue to dose the SuperCissus throughout...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I survived Thanksgiving!! I thought I did good at the table. The majority of the food on my plate was meat, a little bit, well, OK, a decent amount of the sweet potato casserole, and green beans.. What? What's that you ask? Dessert??? Well, yeah, I ended up eating some dessert(s) too.....:grumpy:

I dosed 2 OEP around 6:30 that morning before my cardio session. Felt great through the session!! On the way to mother-in-laws house (about 11am) I felt downright exhausted! I struggled to keep my eyes open for the drive over there.

Well, we got there, I got out & walked around a little & all of a sudden, I felt like I just dosed those 2 little purple pills! Heart rate went up & the body temp definitely went up!!

Dosed 1 AP. About 30 min later, I was eating, stuffing my face! I had the desserts about 1.5 hours later, could I have dosed another AP before that? Later that night, I ate cottage cheese w/ a glass of red wine..

Woke up the next morning & ballooned all the way back up to 166!!!

Went right back onto shift Friday morning, so I'm looking fwd to more cardio possibly Sun afternoon.

I shaved my chest the other night & can definitely see a difference on my front abs. The love handles are still kicking my A$$!!!!

I'm going to try to cut 100% carbs out of my diet after about 12-1pm..

I'm determined to get below 160lbs.

Love this stuff!!!!
If you cut carbs, be sure to smash the EFA's!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

I give this a definite 5 out of 5 stars!!

Got weight down to 163! I have co-workers from all 4 shifts asking me when this will be available to the public.

What I liked about this beautiful little purple pill: Get ready, this could be long...

Mood: shortly after taking OEP my mood is elevated to a level where I feel that nothing or nobody can take me down. I'm generally a happy-go-lucky person, but on this life is great! The extra energy these give me enhance my mood that much more! I find myself smiling constantly throughout the day!

Stimulant factor: Dare I say ephedrine-like energy?? Well, I would, but this has absolutely zero crash!!! I stay energized all day long! (I frequently work 16 hour shifts & keep coming back for more!) My trips to the gym were effortless! OEP now has me enjoying, even looking forward to cardio!!! WTF??!!

Heat: Yeah, I stayed warm the whole bottle. The temps have dropped considerably since OEP was first discussed here, but I'm still staying warm. I took my last dose Sat morning & it was down to around 29.. I couldn't believe how warm I still felt!!

Appetite Suppressant: The big one!! My diet has changed for the better, that's for sure!! On this run of OEP, I think I made 1 fast food stop & that was w/ the family. Before OEP, I lacked food discipline. This gave me the discipline to look the other way when cheeseburgers & brownies were put in front of me.

Final thoughts:
I will be buying this again! This will be my staple diet supplement! Once again, USPLabs comes through with another break-through pill that will piss off the competition. I've done so well these last 3 weeks, I hope Nutra gets there stock of this soon!!!

USPLabs, thank you for the opportunity to be one of the VIP testers/reviewers of your latest product.

You have a customer for life!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What website sells it I can't find it!
sign up @ USPLabs website & join their inner circle! The deals you get by signing up are beyond belief!! You'll receive emails as to when new products are coming out.