Everything is bigger in Texas, with the help of LG's new Ecdysterone product!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank LG Sciences for allowing me to test this new sub-ecdy product. I used to be a detailed logger and have kind of fell through the gutters with quality and logging in general since school started.

This is my "redemption log" if you will, to help myself clean up my diet and get myself back into the shape that I used to be in. Over the summer I was lifting 305 on flat press, and working with light 300's on squat, 135-205 on incline. I don't expect to be anywhere near those considering I have not lifted in at least 3-4 months (beyond maintaining)...progress is key though

Dosing courtesy of Legalgear:
4 sprays 6-8 times a day.

My current Diet:
meal 1: 1 bowl of Raisin Bran, 2 scoops muscle delight+ 8 ounces of Whole Milk
meal 2: Rotissere Chicken Deli Sandwhich, 1 cup of mixed vegetables
meal 3: Grilled chicken sandwhich, pita chips, 12 ounces of Ice Tea
meal 4: 2 scoops Nitrocore24+ 1 scoop glycomaize+ 8-12 ounces of milk
meal 5: 1 chicken breast, 1 italian sausage
meal 6: alternates between: 1 ounce glass of milk+ deli sandwhich or meal 4

** Throughout the day I snack on: 1 large ziplock bag of Natural Almonds, Beef jerkey, or sun chips.

My Routine/Gym Schedule:
I currently don't have one, but I will only be able to make the gym 3 times per week. More than likely I will do 2 muscle groups per day.

My current stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight: ???

Staple Supplements:
2 juiceplus Orchard Blend
2 juiceplus Garden Blend
1000mg Vit-C
50mg Zinc
Focus Xt+Ginkgo biloba for studying

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
daily review

Ecdy Log Basic Guidelines

Strength:

Size:

Muscle Density / Hardness:

I am saving this for day to day review
__________________________________________________________________________________
Day 1:
Workout: Ironman Gym, push-up/pull-up grip variety. 2-3 sets of 15 reps of push-up & pull-up. This is not an actual workout. I will do that tomorrow
Strength: N/A, but my body endurance was terrible.
Size: Nothing yet. I can post a few pictures for you all to judge if you would like?
Muscle Density / Hardness: Again nothing to note yet... Hopefully we will see this change!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Final comparison

Final comparison

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
hope it's an awesome ride for you, can you give us some info on this product, or can another lg rep?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to stomp on your log, but you have not lifted in 3 months, so most likely you will see significant weight and strenght gains, from where you are now, just from getting back into it...I would think the first 30 days you will have big changes and then they will slow, are you running this for 30 or 60 days?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to stomp on your log, but you have not lifted in 3 months, so most likely you will see significant weight and strenght gains, from where you are now, just from getting back into it...I would think the first 30 days you will have big changes and then they will slow, are you running this for 30 or 60 days?
I guess I should clarify... I have not lifted to bodybuild, just to maintain. Also, I will be able to note what is just "muscle memory" versus actual strength increases.

subbed, good luck with this.
Thank you for your subscription!

hope it's an awesome ride for you, can you give us some info on this product, or can another lg rep?
I hope so as well! I will pull the ingredients together and post them. I'm sure and LG rep will be in here shortly as well.

Thank you for subscribing!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see this up and running, looking forward to seeing some results and input

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright it just arrived! I'm trying to decide if I should start it today or if I should just wait till tomorrow...

Lg reps---> this is meant to be held under the tongue for 60 seconds correct?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright it just arrived! I'm trying to decide if I should start it today or if I should just wait till tomorrow...

Lg reps---> this is meant to be held under the tongue for 60 seconds correct?
Yes, but saliva will most likely pick up, so just keep it in your mouth for at least 60 seconds; swish and swirl. I'd recommend more like two minutes.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice Texas, look forward to your thoughts man :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subbed, good luck with this.
Yes, but saliva will most likely pick up, so just keep it in your mouth for at least 60 seconds; swish and swirl. I'd recommend more like two minutes.
Subbed in bro!
Nice Texas, look forward to your thoughts man :)
Thank you guys!

so here is my Pre-day 1 notes

Taste: Great Taste! It tastes of light synthetic orange/ green tea. I'm guessing the green tea'ish taste it when there is a larger amount ecdysterone?. Although I would recommend swirling the bottle before spraying because one of the spray doses I got pretty strong ecdy taste (so I think it was ecdy?) because it tasted pretty bad.

Bottle Size: This bottle is quite a bit larger than I was expecting. I guess I wasn't thinking oh 8ml a day for however long!

Any other effects: No other effects were noted!

Lg guys, I may try to get this going today, but an organization I am apart of is really busy with a few things today, so it may get stalled till tomorrow.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! Eric did say shake it real good prior to dosing, but im sure you'll be doing that from now on:)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
subbed, ready to get mine started, good luck

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with some ironman gym push-ups/pull-ups. I feel pathetic, my endurance and strength is awful! I gave a brief summary update on post 2. Nothing to comment on yet because I have not trained in the gym yet. Today is my 2nd full day dosing. Is anyone interested in pictures?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested in any and all subjective/objective feedback. Typically, day 3 is a big indicator for me on a quality ecdy. I won't put any ideas in your head but can you please share what, if anything you observed around this timeframe?

If nothing, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't working, I'd just like your honest feedback. Weeks 2-3 are also critical continuing out to about week 6, max. I can share more via PM if you're interested.

My course "The Blueprint" goes into much greater detail as to how to objectively measure Ecdy's effects. You can find it by googing "organic anabolism". All the best in your sub-ecdy evaluation...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, quick update.

I won't be getting to the gym tonight like my plans were, I got in a wreck about an hour ago and am having to take care of this whole mess now. I will be back at it tomorrow though.

Also, any LG reps or anyone who has used oral Ecdy ever notice a sour stomach feeling? I have had a sour stomach/acid feeling since i started it, but today has been the most noticeable. I have had to use rolaids and pepto bismal the whole day.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used plenty of ecdy and never noted a sour stomach feeling... Ecdy does have very distinctive "burnt resin" type of smell/taste. This seems to be regardless of source as its present in CV, RCE, Polypodium Vulgare etc.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe your body is adjusting to being in a non-corndog state.

...never had problems with Ecdy products and my stomach. Are you noticing this immediately after swallowing the liquid?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey irish, I see you got my PM, yes it goes from as soon as dosing till about 1 hour after. I do 8 doses of 4 sprays at one hour intervals with 6pm being my last interval. These reactions generally subside about 7-7:30.

I also, PM'd Legalgear, but yes the people who I have talked to about this have never experienced it with ecdy. I wish I had used an ecdy product previously to see if this may be a problem with another ingredient or something in this solution? I haven't ever had any problems with LG products except for Psarm (ostle made me throw up my brains pretty much)

I tried different timings and it really doesn't matter. I have been off the ecdy now for about 5.5 hours and am feeling fine, but if I were to dose it now it would hit me within 15 minutes. It seems to bring up my stomach acid or something... I have been using rolaids and peptobismal to combat the stomach issues...

I will say though I like this product pre-workout. It makes me feel pretty full muscle wise (what muscle I do have right now! haha)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's odd, and unfortunate. I'm hoping Eric can recommend something. I really don't know what to tell you at this point.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout tonight! I took it light and just easing back into things. I plan to focus more on symmetry and muscle growth from now till summer. As you can see I was getting some nice vascularity tonight in my biceps and delts.

strength: Nothing to note yet as it is still so soon, but my body definitely feels get to be back with the weights even if it is a miniscule amount. I won't be able to judge this exactly for strength, but maybe more a combination of strength/rep endurance.
size: Again, I can't comment on this yet because not even a PH acts this quick... I still have not gotten a chance to step on a scale yet either. I have my one of my last exams till finals this thursday so after that I should have more time to devote towards my health goals.

Let me note somethings:
1.) I do not get sore, plain and simple. When I get sore it's from overtraining and it inhibits me for about a weeks worth of time. Now from my reading a great component of ecdysterone is that it stops "soreness" and aids it recovery time, Unfortunately I will not be able to comment on these effects as I do not get sore.
2.) I have read that this has some nice fat burning potential so I am hoping to get a bit leaner again! I have noticed since cleaning up my diet and cutting crap Kcals that I have already begun to thin out and am beginning to see my early stages of vascualrity again!

Todays Diet

• meal 1: Trail mix, 2 ounces cheese its
  • meal 2: 1 pack of Chicken Ramen, 8 ounces Milk
  • meal 3: 1 lbs Rotissere Chicken
  • meal 4: 1 bag of healthy popcorn
  • meal 5: Pb & B shake (2 tablespoon PB, ounce milk, 1 banana, 1 cup yogurt), 1 grilled chicken/lettuce sandwhich, 1 bag pita chips
  • meal 6: 1 scoop Nitrocore 24

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to consider an alkalizing greens supplement with Ecdy. I found it to both improve results AND extend duration of action of the oral. That's just one component of my course, but perhaps one of the more profound findings, IMO.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You may want to consider an alkalizing greens supplement with Ecdy. I found it to both improve results AND extend duration of action of the oral. That's just one component of my course, but perhaps one of the more profound findings, IMO.
Good tip man!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I do take something like that, it's called Juice Plus garden blend. I believe it has over 17 vegetables in it?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double up on it. I'm telling you, it works. Look into a product called Alkaplex Greens Plus. I think Enzyme Process makes it...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, Per LegalGear's advice I am taking a few days off of the ecdysterone to see what occurs.

I want to see if it is truly it causing the problems,

Mixel: I will double up and see what that does, but I also get in a total of 17 fruits from my orchard blend, so I am getting loads of fruits/veggies a day in supplement form.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just want to update and say that I'm not feeling any problems like I was. I'm going to try to introduce sub-ecdy again and see this time if I can get around the ill effects. I will keep in touch on my results.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
me too man... I was excited to try this as I have never used an Ecdysterone product before.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Today is my first day on the ecdysterone again, we shall see how I react. I had none of the symptoms though for the few days I took off.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
really interested in this... and how it makes you feel.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
really interested in this... and how it makes you feel.
yeah me too, I'm thinking about starting lower and building it up and seeing what that does, but i don't know what the minimum effective dosage is for this.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Im sure all the reps are watching your log. it's just since they avoided the digestive tract with the spray ecdy has a chance to really be effective.

ecdy has always interested me.

I would really like to know if it gives you harder denser fuller muscles...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im sure all the reps are watching your log. it's just since they avoided the digestive tract with the spray ecdy has a chance to really be effective.

ecdy has always interested me.

I would really like to know if it gives you harder denser fuller muscles...
I felt great during my workouts I had on it. I have never used an ecdy product, so I think I just need to start low and gradually increase... I'll wait to hear there feedback and then try it and see what happens to me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad your problems went away, I'll talk with LG about the dose, about lowering it but still being effective. I'll let you know;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone sorry for lack of updates. So here is the conclusion I have come to...

I have tried to dose less and still saw issues with my acid reflex, even while on my famotidine. After talking with an LG rep, they told me to keep it, but I see no point in that... so I would like to offer it to someone else to continue and log it.

Let me know in here if anyone is interested and I will ship it.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
sorry it beat up your reflexes. Hope you start to feel better!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry it beat up your reflexes. Hope you start to feel better!
yeah, I am pretty disheartened. I have never really had a problem with them on supplements before. I'm curious if it was the carrier that did this to me... it did have a kind of orange/acid like flavor.

However if you are interested in logging it in my place let me know!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I am pretty disheartened. I have never really had a problem with them on supplements before. I'm curious if it was the carrier that did this to me... it did have a kind of orange/acid like flavor.

However if you are interested in logging it in my place let me know!
I would be willing to throw it in with my EFX + Furaguno stack that I will be using to put LG's new Cycle Shield to the test. I am more than willing, but understand if LG would want to keep it as a standalone log.

By the way, sorry it did not work out for you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to throw it in with my EFX + Furaguno stack that I will be using to put LG's new Cycle Shield to the test. I am more than willing, but understand if LG would want to keep it as a standalone log.

By the way, sorry it did not work out for you.
thanks man, yeah I wish it did, but it was just messing up my stomach too bad. I plan to have another go around with an ecdy product over the summer to conclude if it is just an issue with the carrier.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
I'd take it off your hands, but I have a bit of acid reflux too, only when I'm trying to sleep though. I could just avoid taking it before bed.

Man, it seems like almost noone is finishing their logs. You should all be blacklisted! lol I kid (sort of :silly:)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'd take it off your hands, but I have a bit of acid reflux too, only when I'm trying to sleep though. I could just avoid taking it before bed.

Man, it seems like almost noone is finishing their logs. You should all be blacklisted! lol I kid (sort of :silly:)
Hey I have my up for grabs to anyone willing to finish the log. I'm not out to get anything out of it. I wanted to try it and wasn't able to use it properly.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have my up for grabs to anyone willing to finish the log. I'm not out to get anything out of it. I wanted to try it and wasn't able to use it properly.
I'll send you my info if you want to send it to me. I have 4 weeks on cycle that I could add this too to see what additional happens.