delsolrob is getting unnaturally swole with LG's Natadrol (Sponsored)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, I want to thank LG for giving me this opportunity to test out there new product!

Just got by gear in the mail today, 2 90 count bottles of Natadrol and a bottle of T911! since I got my mail before lunch I took my first dose of 3 pills right away and took the second dose of 3 about an hour before hitting the gym.

Current stats:
5'10" 197lbs (roughly 14% bf)

Current Split:
Mon: Back & bi's - bent over rows, deads, lat pulldowns + misc
Tue: shoulders
Wed: Legs - squats, legs press, leg curls, etc
Thur: league - dodgeball :D
Fri: Chest, tri's, shoulders -
Sat: HIIT Cardio
Sun: HIIT Cardio​

Current Supps:
Sesamin Oil
Fish Oil
life support
creatine mono
bulk cissus
beta alanine​

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reserved for final review

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, and good luck with your cycle :thumbsup:

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In brother! Can't wait to see how you go on this my man :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing how this treats you

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and anxiously awaiting your feedback on this revolutionary new product from the front runners at LG Sciences.

A plant-based androgen.....I'll just be damned!!! :eek:mfg::shocked:

I sincerely hope this compound delivers like I expect it to.:yup:
I'm glad that you were picked for this Rob. I can trust your input. :cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hail yays! Do it big Rob! I wanna see an 11 pack when you are done with this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am here lets get this mofo rolling!

Like that you wasted no time and just hopped on the supps. Did you notice anything from the first dose at your workout?

I noticed the other guys all seem to be taking this with 5 grams of fish oils, was this something mentioned to you guys as part of the dosing protocal?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys!

I am here lets get this mofo rolling!

Like that you wasted no time and just hopped on the supps. Did you notice anything from the first dose at your workout?

I noticed the other guys all seem to be taking this with 5 grams of fish oils, was this something mentioned to you guys as part of the dosing protocal?
this wasn't something rec'd by LG, but is something I do with non methylated products...improves oral bioavailability. I'm using 2g of fish oil and 2g of sesamin (plus food).

I can't say that I noticed a great deal with yesterdays workout...I was feeling pretty crummy all day yesterday (celebrated my 30th b-day on Sat and I was still suffering a little yesterday).

I'll get the numbers posted from yesterday to use as a baseline.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys!

this wasn't something rec'd by LG, but is something I do with non methylated products...improves oral bioavailability. I'm using 2g of fish oil and 2g of sesamin (plus food).

I can't say that I noticed a great deal with yesterdays workout...I was feeling pretty crummy all day yesterday (celebrated my 30th b-day on Sat and I was still suffering a little yesterday).

I'll get the numbers posted from yesterday to use as a baseline.
Might be a good time to chug a pedialyte. BLUCK!! But works better than gatorade for rehydration. Happy Belated Birthday Bro!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looking forward to following along! and Happy Birthday!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Bday man! Gettn old man :poke:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Bday man! Gettn old man :poke:
Crap if he is getting old what will you be poking at me in February when I hit 37? A rolled up Depends?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: nicely done

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with you...34 in March :aargh:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't complain too much, I'm in better shape than I was in my early to mid 20's :cheers:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
SWEET. SUBBED!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want a sub

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Has the information on this compound and it's profile been released yet?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Has the information on this compound and it's profile been released yet?
Not yet I dont believe :) Flick LG a PM and he might reveal more to you since you are testing it :)

happy birthday my man :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im subbed for this bad boy, im definately excited to see how this does for you!

Happy belated birthday as well!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout day 1 (yesterday)

BB rows:
135x10
155x8
175x7
185x6 + 135x6​

deadlifts:
185x12
225x10
275x9
315x7​

CG lat pulldown:
135x12
165x10
185x8
195x6 + 135x5​

HS shrugs:
180x12
230x10x2​

misc bicep exercises...

notes:
nothing yet

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Not yet I dont believe :) Flick LG a PM and he might reveal more to you since you are testing it :)

happy birthday my man :)
Wait what? Do you have me and Rob mixed up or am I getting to test Natadrol and nobody told me? :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hahah I got confused :(
I was gonna be like... damn I need to write LG a thank you letter... I didn't even apply for the opportunity. haha.

No worries dude, I can't wait for this to come out.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(celebrated my 30th b-day on Sat and I was still suffering a little yesterday).
Happy Belated Birthday brother Rob!!!

Go ahead and have yourself another little party!! :fest30::party::fest06:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry for the lack of an update last night! I don't know what happened, I had a conference call that was supposed to end at 6pm, but got dragged out until 7:15ish. I went home to have a snack and then head to the gym, but I ended up crashing until 8am this morning...slept nearly 12 hours!

unfortunately I didn't hit the gym last night, but I'll make up for it by adding some extra shoulders on friday.

I think my libido is kick'n though...my gf came over last night while I was sleeping. She told me this morning the moment I realized she was there I ripped off her clothes and ravaged her. Then I just went back to sleep :yawn2: :sleeping: I think she was trying not to be offended that I didn't have any recollection of it...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LMAO at not remembering bedroom cardio.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha awesome...sweet #s Robbykins

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout day 3

squats:
145x12
185x10
235x7
275x4
295x2
245*5 + 195x4​

cybex leg press:
405x12
405x12
495x8
495x7​

calves:
140x12
180x10
180x10
180x8 + 140x8​

isolateral leg curls:
70x12
80x10
90x10

notes:
Strength:
strength was good today, this was the first time I've hit 295 on squats in a long time (since I started traveling in april).​
Endurance:
I was dead after my workout!​
Libido:
had a great lunch break today...seems to be good ;)
Mood:
mood was great today​
Aggression:
calm as usual​
concerns:
I don't think this was caused by the natadrol, but I got a nasty broken blood vessel in my right eye after today workout...​

Attachments

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ohh dang looks intense

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
concerns:
I don't think this was caused by the natadrol, but I got a nasty broken blood vessel in my right eye after today workout...​
The natadrol had nothing to do with it. I'm sure of it.
I'm guessing the broken eye vessel was just from straining extra hard with those heavy ass weights!! ;)

This is nothing to worry about. It will be gone in a few days max. Don't back off either the intensity or the heavy poundages. We all wanna see what this natty androgen will do in real world testing!! :stups::stick:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
baller workout bro lol :head:..."I SQUAT SO HARD MY EYES BLEED!!!" :frustrate :smite: :dance:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
baller workout bro lol :head:..."I SQUAT SO HARD MY EYES BLEED!!!" :frustrate :smite: :dance:
Have you ever had the farts when you're squatting? And you fart on every single rep??!!! That shit's hilarious........at home!!!! :far2t:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The farts when squatting messes with my workout :D I can't keep concentrated on squatting while farting :lol:

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sphincter's so tight I never have to worry :sly:...I kid..squarts are apart of who I am

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm usually not victim to squarts, but leg press is brutal for me in that way!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well arent you special?

How's the eye man?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing the broken eye vessel was just from straining extra hard with those heavy ass weights!! ;)

This is nothing to worry about. It will be gone in a few days max. Don't back off either the intensity or the heavy poundages. We all wanna see what this natty androgen will do in real world testing!! :stups::stick:
I am with TG on this one. I used to work out with Anthony Clark, some of you may know who he was. He used to bust blood vessels in his eye all the time. That one is actually very minor and will go away with in a week maximum. Remember to breath. Not breathing is part of what builds the blood pressure up high enough to do that. I remeber one time he was reverse benching around 800 lbs and blood ran out of his eye and down his cheek. Was wicked, he just got up and wiped it off like it was nothing. I asked if he was going to go to a doctor and he laughed at me. Said it happened enough before he wasnt worried about it. HARDCORE!!!! May he rest in peace.

Very nice workout too bro!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude, 700+ reverse grip bench is f*cking beyond monster. The guy is a legend.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well arent you special?

How's the eye man?
the eye is ok, I'm a little concerned with the nasty headache I've had since this occured though. gonna check my bp when I get home tonight.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

couldnt agree more. consider that a red badge of courage

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
the eye is ok, I'm a little concerned with the nasty headache I've had since this occured though. gonna check my bp when I get home tonight.
Yeah, I got some headaches from pushing too hard. You must have really been straining. All tha pressure can make your brain swell that is why there is a valsalva effect that will actually cut blood flow off to the brain if the pressure gets too high to keep from stroking. You were probably close to that. Thank God you didn't get there because most people pass out from it (not good under all that weight) and get kind of a buzzing in their ears followed by a headache that lasts all day. Hopefully that is all that it is. Sounds like it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
went to the eye doctor, just to be safe, vision is still 20/20 and I got a prescription for some eye drops to reduce inflammation and minimize the potential for infection...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
went to the eye doctor, just to be safe, vision is still 20/20 and I got a prescription for some eye drops to reduce inflammation and minimize the potential for infection...
Good deal at least you have that to comfort you. Did you check blood pressure was everything cool?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you check blood pressure was everything cool?
I'm curious about this as well. You need to keep a check on that BP with this compound. If it indeed performs like other strong androgens, then blood pressure increases are part and parcel to such chemicals.
If it rises dramatically, take lots of Hawthorn Berries, Celery Seed Extract, and up your intake of fish oil to at least 8 to 10 grams per day.
I'm also of the opinion that Resveratrol and even cheap grape seed extract can have very positive effects on blood pressure. I take them both on-cycle and off-cycle. Can't say enough good things about Resveratrol. A veritable wonder-drug!!!

Keep killin' up in hee-yah, Killer!!!!:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout day 5

DB Press:

90x12
105x10
115x5
120x3

smith incline (45 degrees):
155x12
205x10
245x3

smith incline (30 degrees):

205x8
255x3 + 205x3
HS shoulder press:
140x12
190x10x2

isolateral cable press:
110x12
130x8
150x4 + 110x5​

BW dips 3 sets to failure (roughly 12 to 15 each)

misc shoulder exercises...scaption, lateral raises

notes:
Strength:
strength was great today​
Endurance:
this has me the most amazed, really limited my breaks between sets and crammed a lot into my 50 minute workout​
Libido:
seems good, but we'll see how things go tonight.​
Mood:
a little on edge today​
Aggression:
on edge, but under control​
concerns:
I'm a little concerned with my blood pressure. I've had some horrible headaches the last couple days and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my broken blood vessel in my eye. I've been using my Omron BP monitor today and it seems like I'm all over the charts (ranging from 122/65 to 148/95). I'm going to slip into my doctors office on monday to have it checked by my doc.​

I've decided to add in a dose of cycle support mid day (in addition to my life support).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good that you are keeping an eye on that BP man :)