LilSug6490 is Pumping up the Volume with LG's Anadraulic Pump (Sponsored)

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
LG'S ANADRAULIC PUMP!
:party:​

A preworkout supplement from LG?!!! Could my life get any better? On a more serious note, solid preworkout supps are hard to come by nowadays. Im hoping to experience some GREAT pumps/focus with this product, as I have been impressed by LG's products in the past. Will this Anadraulic Pump live up to my expectations or will it tarnish my high opinions of LG? We shall see, my friends, we shall see.

Heres some background info to get you guys up to speed with where I currently stand:
(trying to keep this basic and to the point to keep from boring you guys to tears) :fing02:​

WEIGHT: 185

EXPERIENCE: Been lifting pretty religously for the past 3 years. I've tried a couple of preWO supps before, and had decent results with each of them. However, I haven't taken a preWO supp in a while due to the cost, so my body is primed and ready to go!

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTATION: My diet is a semi-bulking diet, with my macro's being about 40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fats). Its pretty clean, mainly consisting of whole grain carbs and chicken and fish. My daily supplements include:
-multi-vitamin
-flax seed oil
-whey protein
-BCAA's

TRAINING SPLIT: Currently on a 10-8-6-15 rep regimen. Heres my split:
-Day 1: Chest, Tris, Forearms
-Day 2: Legs, Shoulders
-Day 3: Back, Bis
-Day 4: Rest
-Repeat
**I will include the exercises for this split in the log. Above is just the basic muscle groups i work out per day.

GOALS: A preworkout supplement that will keep me from getting drained in the gym. I'm always ecstatic to hit the weight room, but after about 30 minutes, I get the "don't wants". Mainly looking for Anadraulic Pump to keep me focused and pumping throughout my entire workout!

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in brother...give it hell:thumbsup:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man! I think your gonna like this....I know I am so far! Get it going!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed!!!

//CC

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
subbed also, intrested to see how yours goes.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
So, I took my first dose of Anadraulic Pump today. Yes, I'm a little behind schedule, give me a break :p. I will be using a standard rating system as are the other logs, mine will be from 1-10 (ten being the best of course)

Taste/Mixability: 8 One thing I like about AP versus a bunch of other PreWO supplements is that with AP, the stuff sinks to the bottom, rather than floating on top. I can handle when it sinks cause you give it a little shake, and VOILA, its mixed again. Now when it floats its a different story, then you have to take gulps of straight powder (YUCK!!). As for taste, its really not that bad. It has a slight "chemical" taste but after the first sip you cant even notice it. The citrus is a nice flavor and and overall success.

Mood: N/A I'm listing mood as not available, mainly because I'm the type of person that's always in a good mood. I'm always excited to hit the gym and I don't have many things on my mind to worry about. I didnt really notice a change in mood with AP, which in my mind is a good thing.

Energy: 9 Wow. I dont know if its because I havent taken a PreWO supp in a while, but DAM this sh!t gave me some energy! I couldnt sit still through my whole workout (which is a drastic change from sitting on a bench and resting 2 min. between sets lol). Even following my workout, I was READY TO GO. This energy stuck with me all day, which is never a bad thing. It kept me going through a boring a$$ day of school and work!

Pump: 5 Did not get the pump that I was expecting. But then again (like many others said) it may be a little too early to tell. I remember when I took superpump 250 that it took a couple of doses to get the PUMPED feeling, so we'll have to let this one play out.

Focus: 10! This one goes hand in hand with the energy. My entire workout took me 1 hour (normally takes me 1.5). The mental drive that I had to push my body to the limit was AMAZING; Sounds so gay, but its true. After leaving the gym, I hit the library for some pre-test cramming; let me tell you, I felt like I had just popped an adderall! My mind was completely focused on my notes (just as it was in the weight room). GREAT FOCUS with this product. (I made an A on the test BTW :knockedout:)

Vascularity: 6 Definitely noticed a little more of a veiny appearence, especially in my forearms. Nothing very drastic or anything like that. I'm not complaining though, because I dont like lookin like a spider web while I work out.

Sides: I dont know if this would be considered a side, but the energy and focus stuck with me all day (about 8 hours). I enjoyed it, but some might not like this.

More updates to come as the doses continue!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates man! Good to hear about increased focus, that's a sweet little bonus!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your enjoying the ride just like the rest of us! Keep up the work bro!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
i'm curious, how is your tolerance to stim?
I wouldnt say that I'm a stim virgin, but I definitely respond quite well to stimulants. Coffee in the mornings gives me a good energy buzz that lasts quite long. I guess you could say I respond well to stimulants; the fact that I havent taken a PreWO supp in a couple years also might play a factor in this.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say that I'm a stim virgin, but I definitely respond quite well to stimulants. Coffee in the mornings gives me a good energy buzz that lasts quite long. I guess you could say I respond well to stimulants; the fact that I havent taken a PreWO supp in a couple years also might play a factor in this.
I see, I'm a bit different. I can drink that morning cup of coffee and hit the hay for a good night sleep lol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates..maybe next week bump it up a scoop:)

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Took my second dose of AP yesterday. Again I had some great results.

Energy: 9 Same rating as last time. I really had some good energy again for my workout. I thought the second dose would've affected me less, but this was not the case. I was anxious to move on through my sets and reps faster. One thing I noticed is that I was WAYY more out of breath this past workout than I normally am. I view this as a GOOD thing though, because I know I'm pushing my body more when I take the AP.

Pump: 5.5 Still staying low on this rating. I did get a pumped feeling during my workout, but i know the AP has much more potential. Hopefully the pump will kick in a couple of doses down the road. I get a good pump on my chest days, and thats my next workout on my agenda, so we will have to see.

Focus: 9 Not quite the extent of focus like I had with my first dose, but still excellent results! I never lost concentration during my workout, and I would've stayed in the gym longer had my body not been completely drained. Just as with the first dose, I felt the focus in me the entire day. It is definitely a feeling that I cant complain about :silly:

Vascularity: 6 Still not much report in this area. Slightly more of a veiny appearance, but still not crazy vascular. However, I think this will kick in a couple doses down the road.

Sides: No sides to speak of, thankfully :sly:

Next dose tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!!:cheers:

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Took my second dose of AP yesterday. Again I had some great results.

Energy: 9 Same rating as last time. I really had some good energy again for my workout. I thought the second dose would've affected me less, but this was not the case. I was anxious to move on through my sets and reps faster. One thing I noticed is that I was WAYY more out of breath this past workout than I normally am. I view this as a GOOD thing though, because I know I'm pushing my body more when I take the AP.

Pump: 5.5 Still staying low on this rating. I did get a pumped feeling during my workout, but i know the AP has much more potential. Hopefully the pump will kick in a couple of doses down the road. I get a good pump on my chest days, and thats my next workout on my agenda, so we will have to see.

Focus: 9 Not quite the extent of focus like I had with my first dose, but still excellent results! I never lost concentration during my workout, and I would've stayed in the gym longer had my body not been completely drained. Just as with the first dose, I felt the focus in me the entire day. It is definitely a feeling that I cant complain about :silly:

Vascularity: 6 Still not much report in this area. Slightly more of a veiny appearance, but still not crazy vascular. However, I think this will kick in a couple doses down the road.

Sides: No sides to speak of, thankfully :sly:

Next dose tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!!:cheers:
I'm not sure hoe many servings your up to now, but I started at 2 servings and tried 3 the other day. Be careful! # servings should come with a warning, you'll be throwing **** against the wall b/c of the pump and energy!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I'm not sure hoe many servings your up to now, but I started at 2 servings and tried 3 the other day. Be careful! # servings should come with a warning, you'll be throwing **** against the wall b/c of the pump and energy!
Im taking a full two scoops preworkou, and havent gone over that yet (i intend on slowly increasing to 3-5 scoops over the next couple workouts).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.. Lookin good brotha!!! Can't wait to start mine!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows it going so far? happy thanks giving

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the pumps were too much for him lol
Is it bad that after reading this I am even MORE anxious to start taking this Monday.

yankeelover

Awards
worst tasting sh**t on the market. Bought some and had to give it away.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Your first post. AP is on pre-order. How may I ask did you acquire yours?

Perhaps you're referring to Anadraulic State? - If this is the case, the taste is being improved on at this time. Additionally, if taste is your main concern, I'm assuming you're a 95lb, 13yo female.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first post is against a product??? Wow, ok. Personally I have ran this and loved the taste! It is a waay better tasting lemonade then most other pre-workouts. Previous lemonade flavored workout mixes I have had was Primaforce Primal EAA, Scivation vasocharge, Jack3d twice, Primaforce N20, and anadraulic pump is the BEST tasting lemonade so far. It actually has a bitter sweet taste to it. Almost like a lemonade juice, they really nailed the taste with this one IMO. Also how did you get an order already? I havent heard of anyone recieving any from the pre-sale yet. Oh well if you dont want it can I have it????????????????????:32::bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first post is against a product??? Wow, ok. Personally I have ran this and loved the taste! It is a waay better tasting lemonade then most other pre-workouts. Previous lemonade flavored workout mixes I have had was Primaforce Primal EAA, Scivation vasocharge, Jack3d twice, Primaforce N20, and anadraulic pump is the BEST tasting lemonade so far. It actually has a bitter sweet taste to it. Almost like a lemonade juice, they really nailed the taste with this one IMO. Also how did you get an order already? I havent heard of anyone recieving any from the pre-sale yet. Oh well if you dont want it can I have it????????????????????:32::bigok:
This says it all ^^ glad you enjoyed the product, over the others mentioned

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I think we just found a troll who is probably that guy curling the 55ibs in the power rack.
personally the taste was good. I mean I probably wouldnt just drink it for the taste(definally for the pumps IMO lol) but by far I didnt wanna throw up every time drinking it. Tolerable and even enjoyable.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we just found a troll who is probably that guy curling the 55ibs in the power rack.
personally the taste was good. I mean I probably wouldnt just drink it for the taste(definally for the pumps IMO lol) but by far I didnt wanna throw up every time drinking it. Tolerable and even enjoyable.
:rofl:

maybe it is lilsug incognito....

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Your first post. AP is on pre-order. How may I ask did you acquire yours?...

...Additionally, if taste is your main concern, I'm assuming you're a 95lb, 13yo female.
PWNED.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
At the end of the day the stuff works, can't ask for much more.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great product :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
If i'm not mistaken the servines are about a 6 teaspoon?? 6 grams is very little :D correct me if i'm wrong?? I just bought some of this product so I'm pumped!!! i'll start out with 2 scoops!!