Pumping it Hard with LG's Anadraulic Pump (Sponsored)

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
First off, Thank you to LG for giving me the chance to run this log . I have heard nothing but great comments for their products and am pumped to get this started!.

LG SCIENCE ANADRAULIC PUMP

This will be logged for the time testing the product, and will be tested SOLO. This is LG Science New NO potentiator/focus product, that is going to deliver explosiveness to the next level, gives intense focus and opens up blood vessels like no other No product! which also, is a brother to one of our # 1 products, Anadraulic state!

Flavor Sample: Citrus Blast

Serving size: Approximately 2.5 scoops

Dosing Time: 1-2 servings prior to working out.

Weight: 156

Bf % : Not sure I'll try to find out Monday. (try to get some pictures up for you.)

My Training Split:

Mon: Chest/Back/Biecps- Abs, Carido (Rowing or Running)
Tue: Back/Triceps, Abs, Cardio (Rowing or Running)
Wed: Legs, Abs
Thu: Shoulders, Abs, Cardio

Sets generally are 12-8-6-4-4 depending on the exersize. (Will detail this as we go)

Current Supps: Whey Protein, BCAA, Papaya Enzyme, Animal Pak
General feelings and updates plus rating on:

Mood
Energy
Pump
Focus
Vascularity
Sides​

All will be based on a 5 :240:​

5 :240: being the highest(best)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man! Good luck....let's see what AP can do!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm really excited to finally see what the hype is all about with LG!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Day One - The Story Begins.

So I'm going to get a head start and give you guys a taste of whats to come for Monday.

My work schedule goes as follows : 9am - 5/6pm. I generally start my workouts at 6:30-6:45 depending on traffic and when I finally get to the gym. I'm excited about logging AP! I work in a sign shop and I'm up on ladders all day and outside (Florida heat drains energy from you..)so I am going to really put this to the test. Normally I take 600-1200 mg caffenie mid-day to help get me through my workouts but am going to leave it out for the duration of this log.

I've been working on a split (last 2 weeks) where most of my exersizes for each muscle group follows a 12-8-6-4-4 routine. I have been loving this routine for a few reasons.

1) My workouts have been even more intense then they have been in awhile. I finally feel like my workouts are meaningful. (Hopfully AP will take "meaningful" to the next level)

2) I did not realize I could move some of the weight that I am handling and am looking to increase the weight during my time logging AP.

Workout Rountine for Monday

Chest
Incline Press
Flat Press
DB Flies
DB Incline Press
(Sometimes) Weighted Push-ups/Dips

Back
Seated Close Grip Rows
Lat Pull Down
Barbell Shrugs
Hyperextensions
(trying to work in either deadlifts or chinups, maybe both)

Biceps
Hammer Curls
21's

Cardio
I usually end with cardio.
Either 1000 meters rowing (I am trying to beat my time which is currently 5mins)
Or 1/2 mile to 1 mile.

-------------------------------------
Maybe Lifter can help me on this. I am going to start off tomorrow with 2 servings pre workout but is there so much time I want to take this before working out? (example 20-30mins pre workout?) Generally, I would sip on this for the duration of my drive from work to the gym.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Subbed! pretty intense workout, alot of exercises for back and chest. Hopefully that AP will keep you going and asking for more!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What area of Florida are you in, Cpo? I'm in the Panhandle; waiting for this storm to blow over. Hopefully I won't have trouble getting in the gym tomorrow.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
What area of Florida are you in, Cpo? I'm in the Panhandle; waiting for this storm to blow over. Hopefully I won't have trouble getting in the gym tomorrow.
East Coast, Space Coast Area.

Good Luck bro! We are getting some wind over here but nothing too crazy. Stay Safe!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! :)

//CC

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
So I need to vent before I add to this log.

I went to the gym today and theres this meatball (yes a very big strong guy but very round as well) at the gym with his two lackeys. Its funny becuase they all have wrist wraps on (I agree with safety) but they all look like a bunch of tools. These guys are the type that grunt and yell for no reason but to make sure someone is watching them. They probably get maybe 2-3 exersizes completed with proper form duyring the whole 2 hours they are there. Ahh... Anyway

Here is the split I did today with the reps vs weight:

Chest
Incline Press 12 x 135, 8 x 175, 6 x 185, 5 x 195, (2) 3 x 205
Flat Press 12 x 155, 8 x 185, 6 x 205, 4 x 225, (2) 3x 245
DB Flies (2) 8 x 35
DB Incline Press (2) 8 x 55
DB Flat (2) 6 x 55
Cable Cross Overs 12 x 40, 10 x 50 , 8 x 60, 10 x 50

Back
Seated Close Grip Rows 12 x 120, 8 x 130, 8x 140, 5 x 150, 4 x 150
Lat Pull Down (3) 10 x 110 (didnt feel this one today)
Barbell Shrugs 12 x 185, 6 x 225, 8 x 245
Hyperextensions (2) 10 x (unweighted) (2) 8 x 35

Biceps
Hammer Curls (2) 20 x 35 dbs
21's (3) x 55

Cardio
500 meter row in 2mins 16 secs.

I started sipping on AP during my drive from work to the gym (took about 35 mins)

My dosing was 2 servings. I figure I'l get this stuff kicking in quick.

I hesitate on making decision on supplements until I am at least a week into it but since this is a pre workout NO supp. and I only have 10 servings ,heres my input.

Taste: :240: :240: :240:
I enjoyed the first sip of this until I got wind of the afterbite. I can only compare the flavor of this to a pixie stick mixed with lemon juice and tonic water. I drank it more and can honestly say this is not on my top 5 of favortie things to drink but it is not horribly bad.
My concern with this Citrus Flavor, is that it may have lots of sugar in it.

Mood: :240: :240: :240: :240: :240:
I couldnt get to the gym fast enough. I was much in a go go go mood. This can either be due to the 2 servings I took or just an excitement in putting AP to the test.

Energy: :240: :240: :240:
Great energy! I went through my workout one set after another without any problem except for the extreme thrist.

Pump:
:240:
I could feel my body get tighter after some of the heavy sets (chest). My body usually feels this way after certain exersies. I'm going to only give this one :240: b/c I think its too early to tell.

Focus:
:240: :240: :240:
Def. focused. I felt like I was the only one there and was in my zone.

Vascularity: :240:
During my workout I was very "veiny". I get this way alot just from heavy lifitng. Only giving this one :240: . I think its to early to tell.

Sides:
:240:
Extreme thrist and I had to piss like crazy before and after workout.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome updates dude.., nice format

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey cpo, it is funny you mentioned that you had to pee from this product! I thought it was just because I was trying to up my water intake but I probably went 3 times before I got to the gym! hmmm interesting!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
lol, i love hippies, especially when used to rate a product. Nice log CPO, good honest opinions on every aspect. Keep it up!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start man! Subbing in!

//CC

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
awesome updates dude.., nice format
Agree, the log format is good man :)
Thank you! Being reading a lot of other logs and trying to keep up with the others.

lol, i love hippies, especially when used to rate a product. Nice log CPO, good honest opinions on every aspect. Keep it up!
my log is up fellas! check it out...

Thanks! The hippie idea came from Kevinr's Log. Hes running AS and had some great ideas! I can't take all the credit!
I will only give honest opinions. I don't support supplements/companies where their products are not qualitiy.

I will be checking out your log! Good luck bro!

------------------------------------

I decided to skip the gym today. I got about a 3rd of sleep then what I normaly get and work was more than crazy. I feel way to drained togo to the gym. I want this log to have qualitiy information. If I went to the gym feeling as drained as I am right now, I would not be able to give you good feedback.

I will be going tomorrow and hitting legs/abs doing some cardio. I am going to make up for todays lost in the gym and add it to my shoulder day.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Here is the split I did today with the reps vs weight:

Legs
Squats Warmup @ 135, (2) 225 x 12 , 245 x 10, 225 x 12
One Leg Extensions (4) 70 x 10
Leg Curl (3) 110 x 10
Hip Abductors (3) 130 x 15
Standing Calf Raise (3) 160 x 12
Sitting Claf Raises (3) 135 x 10

Cardio
1000 meters rowing in 4mins 32 secs.

Abs
Cable Crunches (4) 130 x 15
Declined Crunches Bodyweight (3) x 25
Leg Raises (4) Bodyweight x 15

Taste: :240: :240: :240: :240:
I enjoyed drinking Ap today. I actually found myself wanting to drink more. I think I am begining to enjoy this citrus flavor a lot. It stills has a lemony kick tho.

Mood: :240: :240: :240: :240:
I've been in a weird rut with my work situation. My company has closed twice now and looks like it might happen again. I honestly cannot contrbute this to taking AP by any means. I have to give AP 4 Hippies b/c it kept me focused and on track.

Energy: :240: :240: :240: :240: :240:
Once againgreat clean energy! I actually still have energy after leaving the gym and might do some more crunches and add a few push-ups in before bed tonight.

Pump: :240: :240: :240:
I normally get a decent pump when I do leg day but today my legs had an awesome pump! They were looking nice and juicy!

Focus: :240: :240: :240: :240: :240:
Def. Focused as I was on Monday. So focused I almost knocked over that meatball of a guy I was telling you guys about the other day. As they say "Train hard or go the **** home!"

Vascularity: :240: :240:
I noticed my viens pumping a lot more in my legs today than I normally do. I also noticed I had some veins popping out in my arms while I was doing squats.

Sides: :240:
Extreme thrist as before but I didn't have to pee as bad this time around.

Time for some food and some good ole sleep!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm going to try to attempt attaching a photo here you anyone who is follwing.

I took 2 1/2 servings today pre-workout.

Shoulders
DB Arnold Press 12 x 25lbs , 8 x 40, 8 x 40, 6 x 45, 55 x 6
Side Raises (3) 12 x 25lbs
Barbell Rasies (2) 8 x 75 , (2)8 x 85
Plate lift over head 45lb (3) x 8 , 35lb x 10

Abs
Cable Crunches (3) 150lbs x 15
Side raises (3) 45lbs x 15

Cardio
1000 meters rowing

Taste:
I do like the taste of this product. I took 2 1/2 servings today with less water and it was rather bitter but with the correct amount of water it tastes wonderful.

Mood: :240: :240: :240:
My overall mood was about the same as yesterday. My job has been stressing me out.

Energy: :240: :240:
Energy level was down today. I fiinished my workout with ease but I didnt have the same energy as I did on day 1. I found this kinda odd.

Pump: :240: :240: :240: :240:
I noticed a great pump today! If I could only sustain this type of pump for life!

Focus: :240: :240: :240: :240:
I was def. focused as the prior 2 days. This seems to be a strong point with AP. I like this effect a lot! I noticed having an increased amount of focus on the way home as well.

Vascularity: :240: :240: :240: :240:
I saw more veins today then I have in a long time. I don't know what my bf % is but I know its higher than it was last year. None the less, I had great vascularity. I did notice the same as 350ztt did, I was more vascular when I woke up this morning.

Sides: :240:
Seems like the thirst issue is a common thing when taking AP. It doesn't surprise me too much. Most NO products have this effect. I did not have to use the restroom as bad like day 1. Maybe I'm getting use to this product?

One thing I noticed from day 1 to lastnight. Maybe it is a coincident or not.
Monday I started AP and had some really weird dreams. I did not go the gym or take Ap on Tuesday and slept without any dreams at all (that I can remember at least). Wed. I went to the gym and took AP and had some crazy dreams.

Overall: I like this product. I think the serving size to start would be 2 servings and increase to 3 towards the end. I have noticed like 350ztt, an increase in heart rate. So far I have been getting what I wanted out of this product: focus (leads to better drive in the gym), better pumps and more vascularity.

By the way here is a photo of me with 3 days into AP.

Attachments

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to know from LG, can this be taken on off days? My next day to the gym is Monday. Can I sip on 1 serving over the week days? Or is this a waste?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good cpo! Keep it up bro! I'll give an update in a bit about my arm workout today but lemme just say that PUMP finally kicked in!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to know from LG, can this be taken on off days? My next day to the gym is Monday. Can I sip on 1 serving over the week days? Or is this a waste?
Im going to say no, but I'll ask LegalGear he has all the mad science to these products..

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds good. I cant wait to hit my next dose on Monday!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... cant wait till I start mine

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can take it off or stay on it, really up to you. I'd probably just take it on training days...depends what you want out of it.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I decided just to take pre-workout.

So the gym was 3x as crowed today as normal and it must have been Offical Chest Day. I was having to sprint from area to area to get what I needed done. I did chest only today but was working with different sets and reps.

Here it goes.

I took 2 servings today pre-workout.

Chest
Incline Bench warmup 12 x 135, (2) 8 x 185, 6 x 185, 5 x 185, 205 x 1
Incline DB (2) 10 x 55, 8 x 65, 8 x 70, 10 x 60
Flat Bench warmup 12 x 135, (4) 5 x 225, 8 x 205
Incline DB Press (3) 12 x 55

Abs
Cable Crunches (3) 150lbs x 15

Cardio
1000 meters rowing

Taste: 5x :240:
It mixes well and doesn not chunk like some supps. I am very much enjoying the flavor of citrus.

Mood: 3x :240:
Mood was good. Nothing to different from how I have been feeling through this log. I hvaen't noticed to much change in this area.

Energy: 3x :240:
Energy was up today. I think this was due to AP and a mix of wanting to get the heck out of work today. I haven't had much excitement lately and I look forward to the gym.

Pump: 5x :240:
Awesome pump today! I have been noticing that my pumps are getting much better!

Focus: 4x :240:
Focus is great with AP! There were some very nice distractions today in the free weight area and this product kept me in line!

Vascularity: 4x :240:
Been noticing more of that "veiny" look during workouts and early morning. After I got off flat bench today I strech out my hands and I swear a vein in my hand decided to pop-up and say hello for the first time!

Sides: N/A
Once again, extreme thrist. I noticed the peeing thing has stopped. Maybe that was just a beginning thing for AP?

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in my posting but this is what I accompliseds yesterday.

I decided to experiment and I took 3 servings today pre-workout.

Back
Deadlifts Bar x 12 (warmup) (2) 185 x 10, (2) 225 x 10
Latpull Downs (3) 150 x 10
Wide GRip Seated Rows (2) 150 x 8
Close Grip Seated Rows (2) 150 x 12
T-bar (3) 75 x 6 (the t-bar @ my gym sucks, it sit ways to high)

Biceps
2 sets of 21's @ 65
Hammer Curls (3) 35 x 8

Abs
Crunches (3) x 25

Cardio
1000 meters rowing

Taste: 5x
Still loving the citrus flavor and the mixability is great! No chunks!

Mood: 3x
Mood was about the same as Monday. Nothing to different except the excitement I got from doing deadlifts for the first time in months.

Energy: 3x
I did not notice to much of a difference in energy. Maybe I am getting use to the feeling of AP. I got through my workout and came home to do push-ups and sit-ups.

Pump: 5x
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I got some great skin splitting pumps! My biceps felt like the were going to rip outta my arm!

Focus: 5x
The focus I got from 3 servings was more than what I bargained for! This is not a bad thing! I was doing a line drive to every area of the gym I needed.

Vascularity: 5x
AP has been giving me great vascularity! I woke up more "veiny" today and have held that throughout the day. (getting rady to hit up the gym now)

Once again, extreme thrist.

AP is awesome! I love this product and will def. get some more of this after my log!

Time to hit up the gym!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
So I took my last dose of AP today. :( Kinda sad to see the end of this log.
Today was a quick workout but a very intense workout.

Final Review

Taste: 5x :240:
I love the way AP's citrus blast taste. It took my a little bit to get use to but in the end I found myself wanting to drink more of this after I was finished with my servings.

Mood: 3x :240:

I noticed the first time taking AP, my mood was elevated greatly! This I belive was due to a combination of starting this log and taking my first dose of AP. Overall, AP boosted my mood. I knew I was going to get a great workout while taking AP. My cardio was easier and I could up the intensity in ever exersize.

Energy: 4x :240:
IAs I mentioned above, AP gave my that extra "ump" throughout my workout. I'd leave the gym knowing my workouts were full and complete and even some days was able to do more once I got home (push-up, sit-ups, etc)

Pump: 3x :240:
I was a little let down by the pumps from AP.The pumps we on and off (more off). I truley believe that if I could contiune using AP for the next week I would start seeing better results. With today being my last day on AP I can honestly say I am starting to notice more of a "swell".

Focus: 5x :240:
If you are having problems focusing in the gym this is your product! The focus factor AP gives you while your on it is like no other! You notice everything/everyone in the gym around you but in the end you get the feeling of just YOU and THE BAR/weights. (Great job LG on this)

Vascularity: 5x :240:
The first few doses I did not notice much at all in this area. After I got a week into it on started on it this week I started notcing more of the "veiny" look towards the morning and end of my workouts. I ever feel a bit leaner since I've been on AP.

Extreme thrist. I was drinking water like a whale! Not surprising since this is a NO product.

My overall rating on 1 :240: - 5 :240: is a

:240: :240: :240: :240:

I would def. recommmend this product to anyone wanting the extra "get-up" when hitting the gym. I have a hetic schedule at work and am constanly up and down ladders and working out in the Florida heat and this product gave me everythig I was wanting to get out of it!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Awesome Job LG Science!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro! Might have to give this one a try soon! Nice log and review.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome log bud!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man! Did this stim you out in anyway? any crash?

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man! Did this stim you out in anyway? any crash?
Not at all. AP gave me a good clean energy boost. The only reason I crashed a few times is from exhaustion from my workouts. AP helped me put that more intensity into my routine!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. AP gave me a good clean energy boost. The only reason I crashed a few times is from exhaustion from my workouts. AP helped me put that more intensity into my routine!
Well that sounda damn sweet man, need to get my hands on this!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review, thanks for running this for us:thumbsup:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be offering a preorder price of $15 on this product starting next week!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting my trial run Monday.. Hopefully this deal will e out and I can get a tub to my house not too much afte. I'm done with this bag tryna keep these pumps coming..