assult sucks

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
bought a tub for $50 was expecting it to be a decent pre workout, figured 1 scoop would do the trick considering it says 1 scoop. felt very little of it. less than a monster or jolt. Lady at the store says to use2 scoops and that would last a whooping 12 workouts.. jacked,white flood,fast twitch, monster pump all worked better.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
bought a tub for $50 was expecting it to be a decent pre workout, figured 1 scoop would do the trick considering it says 1 scoop. felt very little of it. less than a monster or jolt. Lady at the store says to use2 scoops and that would last a whooping 12 workouts.. jacked,white flood,fast twitch, monster pump all worked better.
1.) Don't use more than 1 scoop
2.) either take time off of stimulants or get some reset AD because the stimulant content in Assault is only 150mg, much less than the other products
3.) Use it for a few workouts before you make a judgement
4.) Shake the container up
If it still doesn't work for you than Im sorry to hear that, but that puts you on a very short list of people that have had any complaints about the product.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
1. didnt take the advice that i was given to take more than one
2. and i was told something about 39,000 or whatever that marketing scheme is on the front of the tub.
3. If you need a couple workouts to feel the affects im thinking you need more than 25 scoops in a tub.
4. and yea guess it just wasnt for me, tons of hype i had to try it out. big mistake

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, like I said Im sorry to hear the products not for you but you don't have to come at us with such animosity. Fact of the matter is that Assault does have the proven effective dose of various ingredients such as creatine, beta alanine, citruline malate, suma root, etc and the result do compound while using the product. What the product doesn't have is a mega load of caffeine or other stimulants that are going to make you feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest. Judging by your previous post on AM I know you have a high tolerance to stimulants or have just burnt out your adrenal glands. My advice would be to take time off of all stimulants so that you can lower your tolerance, but seeing as how you didn't take that advice when many people offered it in your initial thread I doubt your going to take it now. So in that case either sell the product on here or return it to the store and try to find something with a much higher stimulant content, there are many products like that out there and I hope you find one that fits. If you have any questions about our products I will be more than happy to help you out.

DALLASxBROWN

DALLASxBROWN

Awards
Product is definitely backed hard. I took JACK3D back in the summer and it made me feel terrible. This product didn't give me any bad side-effects and no terrible crash at the end. Take what pmill said into consideration, and lay off the supps.
I will probably be buying this again once I'm done with it.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1. didnt take the advice that i was given to take more than one
2. and i was told something about 39,000 or whatever that marketing scheme is on the front of the tub.
3. If you need a couple workouts to feel the affects im thinking you need more than 25 scoops in a tub.
4. and yea guess it just wasnt for me, tons of hype i had to try it out. big mistake
Brohiem I have used assult and it has work for me. Just because somthing may not work for you.. you do not have to bash it.... Bad form... we are diff all of us react to diff products.... So sad to see folks bash and talk trash instead of saying I tried Assult and it did not work for me..

If a man decides he need to express his self verbally becuse the path he was on was getting rough and it was huritng his feet he should of read the dam road sign please wear shoes rough road ahead!!! I am just saying!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I do agree with you, I also think assault is overrated. It Didn't do any more for me then a Muscle Tech Product would, and I stacked it with Battlefuel which I was also disappointed with. I do Think Bullet Proof is a pretty good supplement tho.

But I don't blame you for being upset and stating your opinion, I would be upset to have wasted $50 too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude if you read anything on assault its not gonna stim out or make you feel like a monster. its more of a settle clean energy promoting product not to mention its one of the better tasting pre workouts ive taken.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
dude if you read anything on assault its not gonna stim out or make you feel like a monster. its more of a settle clean energy promoting product not to mention its one of the better tasting pre workouts ive taken.
idc care about taste if i wanted a good tasting drink id get a coke. IMO if your going to make a clean stim that provides little energy and provides ingredients that arent out of the ordinary you dont need to charge so much for it and only give 25 servings.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idc care about taste if i wanted a good tasting drink id get a coke. IMO if your going to make a clean stim that provides little energy and provides ingredients that arent out of the ordinary you dont need to charge so much for it and only give 25 servings.
so wait... you want a non stimulant product that gives you energy????:think: If you are looking for crazy energy dont go with something known to be clean like Assault. If you looked into logs I am sure you could have discovered that this product does not give you amazing amounts of energy....... rather more clean settle energy. I would just continue to use it and now you know its not part of your "evoked" set when it comes to pre-workouts. Out of curiosity are you done with the tub?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
so wait... you want a non stimulant product that gives you energy????:think: If you are looking for crazy energy dont go with something known to be clean like Assault. If you looked into logs I am sure you could have discovered that this product does not give you amazing amounts of energy....... rather more clean settle energy. I would just continue to use it and now you know its not part of your "evoked" set when it comes to pre-workouts. Out of curiosity are you done with the tub?

did i say i wanted non stim prodcut for energy? and yup my evoked set works pretty good and no i am not it sucks so i just threw it in the cabniet im using monster pump which is pretty good decent energy not to crazy

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Assault is a performance product. If your looking to enhance your training this is what is meant to do. We are not selling sugar and caffeine, so sorry you expected the same energy jolt that is the norm, instead of a smooth energy that allows you to train and focus at a level that real training results come from.

Our products are one of the only properly dosed ingredient profiles on the market, and this is why were priced at the point we are.

To get whats in Assault here is an example of what you would have to buy:
NO Explode, Cell Mass, and Nitrix

Bottom Line is that we have great feedback on the product and our years of testing Assault tells us the same. For us to have a few non-assault believers is going to happen and I wish you the best with whatever product you do find to work for your needs.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Assault is a performance product. If your looking to enhance your training this is what is meant to do. We are not selling sugar and caffeine, so sorry you expected the same energy jolt that is the norm, instead of a smooth energy that allows you to train and focus at a level that real training results come from.

Our products are one of the only properly dosed ingredient profiles on the market, and this is why were priced at the point we are.

To get whats in Assault here is an example of what you would have to buy:
NO Explode, Cell Mass, and Nitrix

Bottom Line is that we have great feedback on the product and our years of testing Assault tells us the same. For us to have a few non-assault believers is going to happen and I wish you the best with whatever product you do find to work for your needs.
idk how you can say that your product is the one "real" results come from. I just think its over priced but to each there own.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
ASSAULT™ contains EFFECTIVE AMOUNTS of proven performance ingredients:

o 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE (CEE/CREAPURE/KREALKALYN) – ramp up volume, pump and ATP production
o 3 GRAMS OF BETA ALANINE – increase muscular contractility and crush fatigue and extend workout endurance
o 2 GRAMS CITRULLINE MALATE – fuel aerobic energy pathways to enhance performance, delay the onset of muscular fatigue and maximize muscular energy production
o 3 GRAMS OF ARGININE – enhance volumization, nutrient delivery and cellular oxygenation to feed performance, recovery and growth
o SUMA ROOT – The “Russian Secret” – Russia’s best-kept secret is ASSAULT™’s Secret Weapon! Suma is a plant-based steroid-alternative that has been used for years by Russian Olympic athletes.

No other Pre-Workout Product on the market has close to this combo. This is why we say we have proven ingredient ratios for optimal performance, and at MusclePharm we take pride in our properly dosed ingredient ratios and want everyone to enjoy the results many get from Assault and I can honestly say that I am very disappointed to hear that it did not work for you. But as with anything not everyone will get the same results.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sadly i was also a non responder to it,

but my girlfriend and friend both loved it!!! infact 1/2 dose was all my gf could take.

1/3 guess its not all that common solid ingredient profile too!

caesars

Awards
ASSAULT™ contains EFFECTIVE AMOUNTS of proven performance ingredients:

o 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE (CEE/CREAPURE/KREALKALYN) – ramp up volume, pump and ATP production
o 3 GRAMS OF BETA ALANINE – increase muscular contractility and crush fatigue and extend workout endurance
o 2 GRAMS CITRULLINE MALATE – fuel aerobic energy pathways to enhance performance, delay the onset of muscular fatigue and maximize muscular energy production
o 3 GRAMS OF ARGININE – enhance volumization, nutrient delivery and cellular oxygenation to feed performance, recovery and growth
o SUMA ROOT – The “Russian Secret” – Russia’s best-kept secret is ASSAULT™’s Secret Weapon! Suma is a plant-based steroid-alternative that has been used for years by Russian Olympic athletes.

No other Pre-Workout Product on the market has close to this combo. This is why we say we have proven ingredient ratios for optimal performance, and at MusclePharm we take pride in our properly dosed ingredient ratios and want everyone to enjoy the results many get from Assault and I can honestly say that I am very disappointed to hear that it did not work for you. But as with anything not everyone will get the same results.
wow,very great formula as you said trueathlete,well as i see,assault has a delicious taste and improved for a great focus.but i want to know about the pumps,energy and muscle build.Is it as good as white flood and superpump?answer as a user, not like a Muscle Pharm rep.

will175

will175

Awards
^^^ I have used so many different PWO drinks and other stim supps. I used to buy all MP products when they first started on this site and ordered over and over again. FOr Assault, its not like Super Pump. I responded very good to super pump. I like the amped up feeling. White Flood, I did not like it at all. Does not make the product bad but I took it for a few work outs and will not take anymore of it, its how I responded to it. Assault had a very steady feeling of energy, never really had an UP and Down type of feeling which is good for most people. Dont think it is cool to bash a product if it does not work for "you". But it is what it is. The guys at MP are some cool dudes- Trueathlete and Pmiller.

caesars

Awards
i want to try assault,but it is only 25 servings,while my favorite pre workout supplement(sp250) has 40 and it is cheaper than assault.i hope to be glad to try assault.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i want to try assault,but it is only 25 servings,while my favorite pre workout supplement(sp250) has 40 and it is cheaper than assault.i hope to be glad to try assault.
I don't know how many scoops of SP250 you use each time, but if your using 2 or 3 before each workout your only getting 13-20 workouts out of each bottle. With Assault your only going to take one scoop before a workout so you are getting 25 workouts out of each bottle. Try not to look at the single serving size, but look at the amount of servings a product recommends taking when you use it and that will give you a better indication of how much your actually getting out of the product. I will say this though, in my own opinion SP250 is going to give you way more of stimulant rush than Assault but Assault is going to do more for your performance as the benefits start to compound. Don't get me wrong, like many others have stated Assault is going to give you good energy, just don't expect to feel like your hearts going a mile a minute when you take it.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
You basically have to take 2 1/2 scoops of SP to get what is in 1 serving of Assault.

Assault is 48g per serving and is a 1200g bottle.
Super Pump is 20g Per serving and is a 800g bottle.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a decent amount of pre-workout supplements and Assault is one of the better ones. It does sound like you're really craving some stimulants, but know that too much stimulants will be counterproductive towards your training goals. The best benefit from stimulants is added focus, in my opinion, along with that little pick me up feeling. It'll get to the point where you're just jittery, which would make really intense training a lot harder. Caffeine is basically false energy, and there's nothing wrong with controlled doses of it, but too much is always going to be trouble. A good pre-workout supplement should provide a little pep, some added focus, stamina, maybe some enhanced pump and Assault does all of these (the pumps are really nice). As far as whether or not these ingredients compound for continued results, that's for me and whoever else to find out by trying it out. I just started my first bottle, by the way.

caesars

Awards
I don't know how many scoops of SP250 you use each time, but if your using 2 or 3 before each workout your only getting 13-20 workouts out of each bottle. With Assault your only going to take one scoop before a workout so you are getting 25 workouts out of each bottle. Try not to look at the single serving size, but look at the amount of servings a product recommends taking when you use it and that will give you a better indication of how much your actually getting out of the product. I will say this though, in my own opinion SP250 is going to give you way more of stimulant rush than Assault but Assault is going to do more for your performance as the benefits start to compound. Don't get me wrong, like many others have stated Assault is going to give you good energy, just don't expect to feel like your hearts going a mile a minute when you take it.
thanx for feedback buddy,you made me look different to assault.And if one serving is enough,i'm in!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thanx for feedback buddy,you made me look different to assault.And if one serving is enough,i'm in!
Cool, I think you'll like the product a lot. All you need is one scoop of it about 30-45 minutes before training and you'll be good to go. If you train for long durations, say anything over an hour , you can actually drink half your Assault before and half during your workout so that your fueled up for the entire thing.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i felt more of a 'focus' feeling on nano vapor and i hate muscle tech then i do with assult o well

caesars

Awards
wow...focus on nano vapor?u just kidding ah?now i know you want defame Assault buddy

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
wow...focus on nano vapor?u just kidding ah?now i know you want defame Assault buddy
umm no? good try tho i like nano vapor i feel it works i got the tub for 10 bucks beats paying like 50 for 25 servings of assult was all im saying.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
umm no? good try tho i like nano vapor i feel it works i got the tub for 10 bucks beats paying like 50 for 25 servings of assult was all im saying.
Please do a little more research on the profile of Assault before you bash us anymore, as you obviously are unaware of the benefits of ingredients such as Beta Alanine,Citruline Malate, and Suma Root to name a few..

Assault has 48,000mg of active ingredients to help with strength,endurance, focus, and a good kick of steady energy.

This is not a product that is meant to make you shake from energy, but instead it is intended to aid those HARDCORE Athletes with training and help get you past that last rep, and keep your mind focused on the task at hand.

If your looking for crack energy, go buy the other products.. If you want to have product that compliments your hard work in the gym then Assault is that product you need. Those who are Hard Core and have taken Assault know what I am talking about.. The felling of endurance, and tunnel vision that allows you to push your body further every workout, and this the stage you truly see real Gaines come from.

What other pre-workout works better the longer your on it...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You basically have to take 2 1/2 scoops of SP to get what is in 1 serving of Assault.

Assault is 48g per serving and is a 1200g bottle.
Super Pump is 20g Per serving and is a 800g bottle.
Excellent logic! :rolleyes:

SP250 is one of the ONLY products on the supplement market which is backed with clinical research of the finished product.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Please do a little more research on the profile of Assault before you bash us anymore, as you obviously are unaware of the benefits of ingredients such as Beta Alanine,Citruline Malate, and Suma Root to name a few..

Assault has 48,000mg of active ingredients to help with strength,endurance, focus, and a good kick of steady energy.

This is not a product that is meant to make you shake from energy, but instead it is intended to aid those HARDCORE Athletes with training and help get you past that last rep, and keep your mind focused on the task at hand.

If your looking for crack energy, go buy the other products.. If you want to have product that compliments your hard work in the gym then Assault is that product you need. Those who are Hard Core and have taken Assault know what I am talking about.. The felling of endurance, and tunnel vision that allows you to push your body further every workout, and this the stage you truly see real Gaines come from.

What other pre-workout works better the longer your on it...
its your job to hype your product and I respect that. That being said just like dave tate said " i dont give a **** about nutrition" i really dont care what numbers you give me assult isnt worth the price too me, didnt know the only feedback you take is positve feedback.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
We take all feed back good and bad, but instead of starting a thread "Assault Sucks", you might want to reconsider your approach next time.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Coming from a Credible source as yourself I will take that as compliment!!
Thanks for the feedback.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
ok thanks man for the feedback.

You cant please everybody.

Assault is proven to work and the feedback is very positive from most. Sorry that your one of the few that don't see the value in it.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok folks I am getting a little tired of hearing how assault sucks and how it did not work for you OK I get it!!!!! You folks are out your dam mind!!!!! It work for me and I do not spend my hard earn cash on crap ( I got 1 son and my wife is a stay @ home mom so my cash is limited)

1.I am saying this once more sometimes supps will not work for you because we are all say it with me different that’s right it is true!!!
2.Assault gave me great pumps and power And if think that Lets see what did you say No xplode in the bowl is better than Assault then I got say you out your dam mind! Sorry I am not trying to a hole but come on!!!
3.How long did you try it a full tub?
4.What are your works?

I am sorry But Folks who just hate on something because it did not work for you is just crazy talk…. It is the same thing as saying I do not like that Japanese food it is trash how can you eat that crap while some else is saying it good what in the hell is wrong with you@@@@ can you feel me we are different…

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support Islandmagic.

goracer

Awards
I have not tried Assault so hopefully my opinion will be non biased. You have to try different products and see which ones work for you as everyone has different results and tolerances to different suppliments. I have a very high natural creatine store so for "me" creatine is a waste of money. Taste does matter. I don't see how it doesn't. It has to be at least tolerable. To me NoXplode tasted like poison. After a week I gave the tub away. Now that is a waste of money! Moreover, caffeine makes my heart beat like i'm having a heart attack combined with a work out. I have a high tolerance and I have not found a product that I have not had to double up on. You also have to take in to account the size of the scoop. I am currently on Jack3d and even though the tub is small the scoop is tiny and it's lasting a very long time. The best tasting prewo I have used is BullNox and yes I had to double up on it. Another thing to take in to account is a product may list all the ingredients you are looking for but if it is not in the right or sufficent quantity it it's pointless.

This is what I have learned and hopefully you can test this yourself. It is not the energy it gives you but it's the delay and/or prevention of fatigue. Try a workout without any product and write down your reps, wieght and time before fatigue. Also note how much pain you feel or don't feel. If you bust your arse you should be in pain. Now try the same thing with a "quality" non filler correct dosage prewo product and see how many more resps and how much more weight you do as well as the pain factor aftermath.

goracer

Awards
oh and did i mention all they have goin for them is the taste.... tastes like kool aid, and pretty much has the same effect as a glass of kool aid.. verry sorry to say i wasted my money on this garbage..everybody please do yourselves a favor and get some dark rage or superpump or even no xplode

Too much caffeine is counter productive! If you are looking for the incedible hulk feeling then the ingredient you should be looking for is beta alenine.

There is an post workout product (have at home but forgot the name) and it's amazing. It does taste like fruit punch (kool aide if you wish). Some one complained it did nothing for him, so it was trash. Well, it does what it is supposed to and nothing more. If you actually bust your ass and are in pain it is an excellent recovery and will make you feel good. If you don't bust your ass it is no different then kool aide. That is not the products fault, that's the persons. Anyhow, not promoting or dissing anything or anybody just passing on some knowlege.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Too much caffeine is counter productive! If you are looking for the incedible hulk feeling then the ingredient you should be looking for is beta alenine.

There is an post workout product (have at home but forgot the name) and it's amazing. It does taste like fruit punch (kool aide if you wish). Some one complained it did nothing for him, so it was trash. Well, it does what it is supposed to and nothing more. If you actually bust your ass and are in pain it is an excellent recovery and will make you feel good. If you don't bust your ass it is no different then kool aide. That is not the products fault, that's the persons. Anyhow, not promoting or dissing anything or anybody just passing on some knowlege.
I like you... Thank you...... That is what I am talkng about Brohiem!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
wow... this brownstown89 dude came at it totally wrong.

i've been thru products that did not work, but hindsight is 20/20, and once i looked back at the ingredient profiles after i learned more about what really works and what's just hype, i realized that those products didnt have the proper ingredients or proper amounts of the right ingredients to work.

i tried Assault and loved it, which led me to gettin' at PMiller on logging the new Recon postWO product.

Assualt, like everyone has said, is not a stim junkie's wet dream, but rather a performancing enhancing formula that has the correct amount of proven quality ingredients to illicit an awesome workout experience.

brownstown89, we all have our opinions, but a little tact never hurt anyone.