Pavb10: RagNOrok Ultra Sponsored Log

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
THE INTRO

I play college football and am a tight end. I am a redshirt sophmore this year. This year was a very bad season for me and I am really hoping to turn it all around this offseason and next year. The day before camp I got a pylonidal cyst...played with it and the two days in to camp my inguinal lymph nodes blew up to golf balls...i played with it went to the doc and he said i might have cancer so i needed a biopsy. I got the biopsy and no cancer and had to sit out for 2 1/2 weeks. The first day i came back to practice...my leg wasnt right and i snapped my acl. I am now four+ weeks out of surgery and have never trained harder. I have not been able obviosuly to do the running like i want to but have been doing leg press, the bike and lifting upper body three days a week and doing neck and abs.

Prior to my surgery I was 245 pounds, 6-1, benched 340, sqautted 500+, cleaned 285 and was in great shape. Right now I am sitting at about 224 and my lifts all went down about 35%. This is my road to recovery and playing again. I hit the gym and PT four hours a day at least now am gonna get back.

DIET:

Normally i stick around 3900-4100 calories a day with about 370 g carbs, 350 g protein and 175 g fat. I have been eating about that now but with a little less carbs as I havent been running. I am eating in the cafeteria now and am siply moderating my intake by my weight on the scale.

GOALS:

Obviosuly my goal is to get deisel again and look great again and be healthy and give this product a great try. I have tried NO xplode, no shotgun, MRI NO2, primaforce no2, bulk L-arginine, bulk AAKG, RPM and about a hundred more No supplements i dont even remember. I have never tried the RAG but lets see how it goes.

I cannot figure out how to paste the ragNOrok info but if i do i will post it here

Also will post picturew soon...def not of my right leg though....makes me wana throw up.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
subbed for final reveiw

FINAL REVIEW

Thanks MST for this Opp. This is the best preworkout supp I have taken. The ingredients are great and it is just awesome.

-Taste: Not bad, really get used to it
-Mental energy: 5 out of 10 didnt do anything to special in this regard
-Pump: Awesome 9 out of 10 great pump
-Crash: Not much crash at all still a bit about two hours later, but not as bad as NO xplode

Real solid product and one of the best ones out there. The only thing i would suggest is getting rid of the caffeine in it and also only dosing on workout days at about a scoop and a half.

Great stuff tho. Will post pics asap.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, go get em! Good luck, and don't get hurt!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 W= 225.1 Back, Abs, Bike, PT

Decent day today as bodyweight and strength were both up a tad from last week. For pt today I went on the bike for fifteen, did my leg lifts with 3lbs, did leg press with 70, calves with 70, terminal leg extension, calve raises weighted laying leg curl with 1lb, lying leg stretch, hip flexor strecth, calf stretch, standing leg curl and some single leg balance. My hamstring however feels liek absolute crap. Its super sore and feals like it could just snap sometimes. I think im gonna give it a break from leg curls tommorow and reevaluate the day after.

I did my PT, iced the knee and hammy for fifteen and then lifted and then got stim and ice on my hammy for another fifteen minutes. I just ate a small dinner as our cafe sucks and will go back again in a bit to fill the tank up.

T BAR ROW 45-10 90-10 135-10 135-6 (1:30)
PULL OVER 130-15 155-15 185-10 (1:30)
PULL UPS 10 6 5 (1:15)
CLOSE GRIP PULL DOWN 115-10 145-10 155-6
SMITH MACHINE SHRUG 135-15 135-15 135-15
HIGH RAISE 25-20 25-20 25-20 (45 SEC)

AB CIRCUITS

It kinda sucks doing these lame bodybuilder workouts as they dont have the same intensity as full body ones and are frankly boring. However its all i can do now and am making the absolute most of it. Normally after two weeks I would drop my reps from 10-15 to 8 for back, but we will see next week. Im still super weak and afraid to touch more weight with my knee.

In the next week i need to get my hammy healthy and strengthen it. I also have to get my left pec less sore as its hurting good today from the DOMS...I pulled it last december and its never right. My next lift will be prob sunday and will be biceps..I will do neck tommorow with PT, abs sat with PT and then neck and bis sunday with PT. Did i mention my grades are slipping with doing nothing but PT lifting and eating.....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
grades are for sissies with pocket protectors ;)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. My package should be in soon along with my custom capsule joint supplement monday!!!

Twice a day with a gram of fis oil.

800 mg cissus
800 mh mss
750 mg glucomsamine sulfate
350 mg chondroiton

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm IN!!! hahah GO MST FOR THE WIN MAN!!!! hey and bodybuilding work outs are fun hahaha depending on how you look at it!!! remeber its all in the eye of the beholder!!! :firedevil:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Haha once u train sports performance where i train and burn 1500+ cal in two hours u never wana do that stuff ever again. I used to love it....

Day 30 225.6 PT and neck

I just got back from gym and did a lot of PT.

BIKE 15 MIN
LEG LIFTS 3 LBS
LEG CURLS
1/4 SQUATS
LEG PRESS AND HEEL RAISES
STANDING HEEL RAISES
KNEE FLEXION
SINGLE LEG BALNCE

I did some more and then iced the hammy and knee for fifteen. Im gonna go back later after dinner and do it again and the neck. My chest and back are still hella sore....getting back sucks. The weight has gone up about 6 pounds since day 19-21 so thats good. Just dont wana get fat. I have a lot of weight i can put back on my upper body and legs yet. Overall im doing pretty well though, just feel like my body is so out on sync which is to be expected i guess

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im in :) gl man

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 32 224.5 Bis, Forearms, Neck, PT

Yesterday I just did some abs and the ussual PT stuff. I did the same Pt stuff today and have PT tommorow at the clinic. I did biceps today and it was a pretty decent workout all things considered. Numbers still way down but not terribly. I took No xplode today, 2 scoops, and felt like absolute crap...like i was gonna throw up and pass out. That stuff is crap and only gave me a decent pump. Im hoping the Rag is great!!

BARB DEC CURL 45-12 65-12 85-12 90-12 DROP 65-20
STAND PREACHER CURL 45-12 55-12 60-8 50-10
INCLINE DB CURL 45 25-15 25-15 25-10 25-9
HAMMER CROSS BODY 25-15 25-10+5 30 YANK 15
ROPE CURL 10-2 10-2 10-2 10-2 (1:00)
FOREARM CURL 50-20 50-20 50-20 (45 SEC)

Everything was a minute thirty rest except for the last two trhings. I did two sets of neck 60lbs and 70 lbs but my neck was kinda sore. This is by far my favorite of the four bicep workoust i rotate.

Packages should be in tommorow and i will post pics/ measurements when i start. Since this is only a preworkout supp is MST opposed to hormonal supps while logging?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Heres me after knee surgery, i look like crap. I weigh about 224-225 lost a ton of strength and weight and am trying to get it att back and then some.....

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha right now at this point in my life, your "looking like crap" would be my "in shape"

cant wait for you to start the rok.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Just got the Rag in and boy does it look cool. The container looks real nice and is much cooler than the NO xplode container. I also got a bunch of free samples and a brochure which is pretty cool. I will probablly take this stuff tonite after i get back from PT and eat my first dinner. There were no directions as how to dose it so i will just take one scoop........I also got my custom capsule joint formulation in. Its a good day.

I had asked before, but are u guys against loggers taking hormonal products while logging as this is a pre workout sup?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope I get mine in today.....hitting the gym in the afternoon...maybe I can get a first workout in today. USPS or fedex?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha i wouldn't doubt that for one min 1500+cal in two hrs huh. . . sounds like fun!! haha. . . Work outs look decent! will be interesting to see how the product works for ya. . . lift smart, lift hard, lift for a lifetime!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I think the package was usps. dont really remember though.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
OO me excited, I should be getting mine today or tomorrow then :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just got the Rag in and boy does it look cool. The container looks real nice and is much cooler than the NO xplode container. I also got a bunch of free samples and a brochure which is pretty cool. I will probablly take this stuff tonite after i get back from PT and eat my first dinner. There were no directions as how to dose it so i will just take one scoop........I also got my custom capsule joint formulation in. Its a good day.

I had asked before, but are u guys against loggers taking hormonal products while logging as this is a pre workout sup?
we'd prefer that you stayed away from anything "hormonal"...but PM me what you wanted to take and I will check for you.

Also as far as instructions go, taking one scoop will be plenty :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 33 PT and abs 225.7 (without brace after first dinner)

Went to Pt today and got measured at 125 degrees. Not a huge jump but theres still a lot of swelling in my knee. They added in hamstring curls and balancing on a foam pad in addition to the bike and everything else. getting better everyday slowly. I ate dinner at about 4:45 and then took a scoop of the Rag....i know it wasnt an empty stomache but i dont think my stomach is ever empty. the taste isnt great, but yet it isnt terrible...its fine. I noticed a slight increase in mental focus but nothing as far as pump goes as I only did abs. Tommorow I will do chest and that will put it to the test. However, i am not nauseous and my heart doesnt feel like its gonna No xplode which is great.

I am a little skeptical of some of the ingredients though...I have never really felt a pump with any less than 5 g AAKG and I dunno about the Krebs cycle inermediates. I asked my molecular bio teacher about that ingredient and she said you really get all the intermediates you need in your diet and there not a limiting factor. Why dont you guys have pyruvate instead or acteyl CoA?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am a little skeptical of some of the ingredients though...I have never really felt a pump with any less than 5 g AAKG and I dunno about the Krebs cycle inermediates. I asked my molecular bio teacher about that ingredient and she said you really get all the intermediates you need in your diet and there not a limiting factor. Why dont you guys have pyruvate instead or acteyl CoA?
haha...ask your molecular bio teacher if she's ever been an athlete. The fact is that when you are an athlete as opposed to the normal everyday person, you lose a great deal more of your vitamins and minerals than you would originally. Sitting at a desk vs. training for collegiate football will naturally yield different needs from your diet and supplementation.

With that said...i'll be happy to see what you say about the pump you feel (or don't feel) once you begin using the product. I had literally the best pump of my life when using this product for the first time. I had a 45 minute kettlebell session with a 24kg bell. Just for reference ;)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha...ask your molecular bio teacher if she's ever been an athlete. The fact is that when you are an athlete as opposed to the normal everyday person, you lose a great deal more of your vitamins and minerals than you would originally. Sitting at a desk vs. training for collegiate football will naturally yield different needs from your diet and supplementation.

With that said...i'll be happy to see what you say about the pump you feel (or don't feel) once you begin using the product. I had literally the best pump of my life when using this product for the first time. I had a 45 minute kettlebell session with a 24kg bell. Just for reference ;)
Haha yeah your right i dont think she has lol. Yeah im looking forward to a pump tommorow. we shall see what happens...today was bascially to just see if the stuff made me nauseous and it didnt at all. I see the rational now for the intermediates, but why dont you guys add in glycolisis intermediates as well and maybe some pyruvate/ acteyl CoA?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can't speak directly for MST and the decision makers at the helm of operations....but for my own personal answer....

do you want to buy RagNOrok Ultra for $40 or $60...lol. The point i'm making is that you're already going to be blown away by the symmetry in the product as it stands....if you'd like to add everything under the sun you surely can, but the product already does it's job more effectively than it's rivals.....and at a similar price.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah i gotcha...no i feel ya, the ingredients are a step way up from anything ive heard of as of yet, i was just wondering, i mean you guys are always coming up with ways to give athletes an edge. You guys have some great ideas there and I cant wait til tommorow to try it out for real.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 Day 2 PT, Chest, Tris, Shoulders

INCLINE BARB PRESS 30 DEGREE(3-5) 135-12 165-12 190-7 190-5 185-5 180-5 145-10 135-10
DB PRESS (1:00) 40-15 45-15 45-15 40-15 40-12
DIPS (2:00) 5 6
FRONT RAISES(1:00) 10-10 15-10 15-10
HIGH RAISES(1:00) 25-20 45-20 45-12
SINGLE ARM TRI EXT 20-15 30-15 30-9
SHOULDER PRE HAB

Started my Pt todat at aabout 12:45, went on the bike for fifteen, did leg press, calve raises, hamstring curls and some strecthing. I then took the rag on a pretty empty stomach with some gatorade and waited about forty five minuets and began my chest workout. I was a little light on the scale as my lucnh was smaller than i would have liked. This chest workout is one of three that i rotate, but until my knee is stronger i nixxed the dumbell one for now. This was my first time doing incline in about two months and my numbers are way down from 250-5. However, the pump i got today far exceeded any i have ever had and my chest looked the biggest it has ever looked..... I didnt sleep a ton last nite (couldnt fall asleep) and woke up to a terrible night mare this morning so the mental state wasnt 100 percent. I dunno how much my drive was increased but id say not much. I took dermacrine and that really increased my drive. As for endurance I am unable to tell as of now as this is my first incline in a while. I am quite happy with the pump though. I took a picture but it just didnt do the difference justice.

My tendonitous in my left shoulder was still there today unfurtunatly and bother a lot after the incline so as of yet my jouint supplement is not working. My bad pec also got quite tired and a little more fatigued than my left. Good workout though, i should be real sore tommorow. Tommorow will be PT, neck and abs.

After my chest lift i downed some protein, did some weighted leg lifts, terminal extension and then iced my swollen knee for about ten minutes.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got a pretty good pump in my chest today as well, I hope it continues to get stronger w/ use of rag :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I didnt think i'd be let down from your response to the "pump factor" ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I didnt think i'd be let down from your response to the "pump factor" ;)
haha just let the MST run through your veins and let the good times roll brutha!! hahah :firedevil: nice workout. . . and nice details. . . with your type of work outs i can definitely learn a few things here and there so keep er up!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah ill keeping a log up until august when i go to CAMP.

The pump was nice and i dont really get nasuseous like most NO supplements. Is their caffeine in this stuff? I know its ussually hidden in the supplemnet facts if it is.

However, i have expereinced the superpump dumps a bit, which i dont mind but just saying, i took it twenty minutes ago an hour after lunch and i got bathroom problems already....maybe a bit too much magnessium??

Well gotta go to PT and then doing abs and neck...PEACE

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 day 4 Bis, PT W=226.0

The weight was finally up today after two lunches to 226.0 which is nice....about 16 more pounds to go. I feel like my bad leg is getting more muscle back in it but its still week as hell especially my hamstring. When i go hoem for pt in two weeks im gonna try and get graston to break up some of the Pt and hopefully make it feel better. Normally today would be a back day, but i really hate doing back when my pecs are sore so i decided to change thursday to bis and today i just did my third bicep day in the four day rotation. I ate my second lunch today and then went right to the bike for fifteen and did 4.02 miles which the best yet that ive done since surgery. I then did the following

LEG PRESS 140 3 sets 15
CALVE RAISE 140 3 sets 15
SINGLE LEG RDL 3 SET 10 EA
4 WAY HIP MACHINE 3 SETS 15 BAD LEG EA WAY
LEG BALANCE 5 SETS 20 SEC
LUNGES 10 EA LEG 3 SETS
BOX STEP DOWN 2 SETS 10
LEG CURL 3 SETS 15 15 LBS

I did this and then had to fill out some med paperwork took the RAG and then went and did biceps after forty five minutes. I didnt ice my knee tho and it kinda blew up. Heres the biceps

CLOSE GRIP BARBELL 45-15 55-15 60-15 60-10 60-10
INCLINE CABLE CURL 20-15 25-15 2-15 25-15 DROP 20-10
SEATED ALT DB CURL 20-10 25-1`0 25-10 30-10
REVERSE CURL 45-15 45-15 45-15 45-15
ROPE CURL 4 SETS 10 LBS BOTH WAYS
FOREARM CURL 65-20 3 SETS

My biceps are still getting used to working out but i got a pretty sick pump! The numbers werent great, but numbers never matter with biceps...i measured them last nite and my right one already grew 3/16....haha lame i know. Real good workout though to start, after my third bicep excercise i began to slow down and lose my energt. Real good energy to start though and i can definitly feel the pump from the rag. Actually a pretty good endurance today to i think or it may have just been the light weights....

I then chugged some protein and iced both my knees for ten.

Im gonna hit dinner now, try and study some metabolism and then do some more knee stuff hopefully tonite. prob more hamstring stuff as i didnt do enough before. I was scraed yesterday after PT that i was doing to much but my PT is just being overcautuious. My trainer said that as long as im not real siore the next day im fine to keep hitting it real hard.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I also wanted to say that about three hours after taking the RAG i get a bit of dizzyness from this stuff.....My ROM was 130 degrees yesterday to though.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah i like that SUPER PUMP DUMPS :toilet: hahah thats hilarious. . . i can never figure out why with most no supps i always have that and thats it!!! :toofunny: hahah

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 37 227.2Day 5 PT, abs, neck

Today was a pretty solid day. took the Rag after class and went to gym to do PT. My left (good) hammy is pretty sore so i only went on the bike for a couple minutes today. Sad to think i can get sore from this weak stuff. Overall sense of well being was good and mental focus. However the last three days i have had the worst gas of my entire life.....i dunno what it is, myabe this stuff but its bad. My proten has also been tasting kinda funny just as a note. I mix it in the morning throw it in my bag and drink it hours later and its been tasting real funky lately. Did the abs today nothing serious and increased the weight on my PT stuff a bit, but the same as yesterday pretty much. the lunges also felt better today, but my left hamstring was kinda sore so i didnt push anything as hamstring injuries are one of the worst injuries you can get. The weight was up a lot again today and i think im gonna back down on the calories a bit. Gaining a pound a day aint great hahaha.

Tommorow I will do PT again and then on sunday ill do, PT, back, Abs and possibly neck. Thats it for now....see doc tuesday for my 6 week check up...Hoping my hamstring aint sore tommorow at all....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
PT = physical therapy?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 38 Day 6 PT

Went to gym today did the same pt again...increased the leg press weight to 170. Went on the bike for fifteen but went relativly easy as my hamstrings were real sore. I strecthed a lot today though, so hopefully that helps. My lunges today felt a lot better and were much easier. I only did one set of rdls as my good hamstring was pretty sore.

I may do some more stuff tonite, but i dunno. My diet was a little off today as a result of the game so i may not have got enough food in. I may actually go now to grab a second dinner as i missed lunch.....Took the Rag today on a relativly full stomache felt good....good mental buz. Back tommorow with some abs and neck

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Day 39 Day 7 Abs, Back W 225.5

Today was a pretty good workout and got a really nice pump. I also lifted some good numbers and pushed things pretty hard. I ate a pretty good sized breakfast and then took the rag and headed to the gym. I decided not to do PT today as my good hamstring is pretty damn sore and I guess i need a day off from it to recover. I did a pretty standard back workout for me, but lowered the reps to eight and increased the weight a tad on things. I also did a minute and a half break for just about every excercise. My weight was a bit down today, but thats to be expected as i only lifted on one meal and i didnt eat a ton saturday. My knee is feeling pretty decent today, just gotta get that muscle building and have my body firing as a whole again.

I cant believe its already been 6 weeks from surgery already....wow. So much to accomplish in these next 6 weeks and beyond. My absolute goal for the next 6 months is to test in the top 15 for our team in the spring testing....and that includes, squat, clean, bench, pro agaility, vert, 300 shuttle, the forty and your weight class. Thats a big time goal and i thank MST for now for helping me with it. The rag has been great so far and i really havent crashed that much at all on it. I also feel like im getting an awesome pump and better vascularity. Great so Far.

T BAR ROW 45-8 90-88 135-8 160-6
PULL UPS 8 7 6 7
PULL OVER 155-8 185-8 200-8 215-7
ALT SINGLE LAT PULL DOWN 70-10 80-8 80-8 80-5
INVERTED ROW (1:00) 12 12 12
SMITH MACHINE SHRUG 135-20 185-15 185-10 135-20

SINGLE LEG V UPS 15 EA 3 SETS
CRUCIFIXES WITH TEN LB BALL 20 3 SETS

CRUNCHES 50 3 SETS
LEG DROPS 20 3 SETS

Weight is still down a lot but getting back slowly and slowly adding stuff back in as I can.

Last edited:
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Rag pumps are def noticeable, first thing I noticed. Kinda stood back and was like "woah this is cool" :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for noting that. I think the pump from the new version is intense also....I absolutely love it!!

Also...no need to thank us Pav...just get yourself in top shape and smash your testing

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
right on brutha. . . hmmmm i think i might have to try this MST. . . I use SuperPump250 and i love it!! but since i'm still doing the mst log i'm not but how are the pumps in comparison?? i might just switch to total MST domination hahah 8)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
superpump250....no offense is garbage. That was the first NO supplement I ever took and for a first pump supplement it should have been awesome. Probably next to NO shotgun it is the worst one i have ever taken. I got zero pump and crapped all the time. I remember the orange one tasting decent but the red one being the worst tasting stuff ever.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Back is real sore today....Midback, Lats, forearms, traps and whatever muscle connects to your triceps are mad sore. That means growth!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Back is real sore today....Midback, Lats, forearms, traps and whatever muscle connects to your triceps are mad sore. That means growth!
I like that sore feeling, except when its in my legs and I cant sleep :(

I didnt like SP250 was alright but whenver I took it, Id like zone out. Feels like that groggy "where am I' feeling when you wake up. Not a good thing when you're trying to lift heavy weight!!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
saw the doc tonite, said my knee looked awesome for six weeks. Just need to get the leg muscle back and increase flexion and extension.

Went to PT today, hate my pencil necked PT.

Will post everything tommorow...lab report due at 8am!!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Aight so yesterday went to Pt and basically i hate it there. The PT's are not very responsive and are just miserable and unhelpful and dont understand athletes. With that said last nite after PT i went to the gym and went on the bike for another fifteen minutes and went hard....like 4.40 miles or something and heart rate at like 170. Needless to say my bad quad was cramping a little after and this morning both my hamstrings and espically my bad one is wicked sore.

Day 41 Day 9 228.7 Chest, Tris and Shoulders

The weight is up...was very bloated but its up. Today was a big chest day and reps for auxilary excercises were at ten while more major lifts were at eight...it will stay that way for another week and the 6 and 8.

I made a huger over sight going into todays lift. I never do pullovers and did them sunday. It never occured to me that they worked your triceps and what i thought was my lats being sore was really my triceps...oops. I notcied this real quick as my tris started to tighten up and fatigue after my second warm up set. My bench numbers are all crap still, but did go up from last time. I would have expected a much larger jump had my tris not been shot. In the future i will do pullovers on my chest and tri day instead of on back.

All and all it was a good lift though. I did the lift and then some abs and then some Pt followed by a shake and ten minutes of icing and working on extension in my knee. I didnt do leg press or really anything that would work the hammys as they are so sore.....Just terminal knee ext, step downs, calves.

Heres the Lift....

BENCH PRESS(3:00-5:00)
135-13
185-12
210-7
215-5
210-5
205-5
160-11
150-8

DIPS(1:00)

OVERHEAD MACHINE PRESSES(1:30)
70-8
80-8
90-8
100-6

SKULL CRUSHERS(1:30)
65-10
75-8
65-8

CIRCUIT HIGH RAISES AND SIDE RAISES
25-20, 10-10
30-20, 12.5-10
30-20, 12.5-10

4 WAY NECK
60-10
70-10
80-10

SIT UP BALL THROWS(30 SEC) 4 SETS 12LB 20 THROWS

CICRUIT CRUCNHES 100 WITH KNEE LIFTS 20 2 SETS

SHOULDER PREHAB- RED BAND

I didnt do anything crazy with abs as mine are still kinda sore from sunday. I did however go on the eliptical today for just 5 minutes to see how it was. It wasnt that good as my good hip and low back tightened because i think my bad leg was just going along for the ride. Decent workout though...bummed about the pull over thing

00000h i forgot, I think my abs looked the best theyve ever looked today, like four distinct abs, ive never gotten that!!!

The Rag: real good thus far...massive pump today, cant wait for the bicep pump on thursday. Great stuff....a little bit of a dizzy crash today though about two hours after i took it.

Last edited:
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbing. Gotta support a guy who prefers full body workouts. Coming back from an injury is tough, but you'll get there.

I'd wanted to pick up some Rag Ultra with my last NP order, but they didn't have it yet. I settled for the new Raspberry White Flood - I don't like it.