KJ's Ultimate Joint Repair Log (Sponsored)

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up KJ's Ultimate Joint Repair Log (Sponsored)

Either I have absolutely no imagination or you guys have too much time on your hands thinking of quirky log names......regardless..... I am very excited to give this a go. I have suffered from left shoulder and left elbow pains over the years. I also intermittently suffer from tendinitis in my right wrist that comes from heavy benching. I really hope this can put those pains away so I can maintain my heavy lifts. It seem that I get close to my PRs and here comes the pain again. I then have to back off and let them rest.

It would be nice to be benching over 400 again without having to take a week off everytime after. Needless to say I have high expectations of this formula.

Thanks to LG for this opportunity and I will begin taking 4 caps a day tomorrow and then bumping up to 6 in a week. Thanks to all who are following along.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Alright, so today was day one with 4 caps! I downed two first thing this morning and two this afternoon. I am hoping to see some relief of my right wrist pain and my nagging left shoulder during this test period. I know there is definitely Cissus in this product so I will enjoy the anti-inflammatory properties of that as I avoid NSAIDS like the plague. The damage to muscle building and your stomach and liver is enough to keep me away. Not expecting too much this first week but the cissus has shown some relief for me starting in the second week.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.6%

Good luck KJ
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Good luck KJ
    Appreciate it man! I want to push 4 plates again....on a regular basis.....hoping this will help with the pain.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

subbed, i think you will be pleasantly suprised how quick this stuff kicks in. cissus does very little for me and on day three of this stuff im squatting pain free.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    subbed, i think you will be pleasantly suprised how quick this stuff kicks in. cissus does very little for me and on day three of this stuff im squatting pain free.

That's awesome news and I'm glad to hear its doing good things for you. Can;t wait for the write-up on this stuff. Very interested in these new compounds!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

good luck kj hope it works for you like it is for me.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Thumbs up I think its working.......

So I am already having less pain during my BB benching in my problematic wrist. I am still having a nagging ache in my left elbow that seems to flair during my whole workout.....really hoping to see that go away completely. So far so good with the Joint Repair. No sides to speak of but I am definitely seeing some relief in an area I have had consistent problems with. Can't wait for 6 caps and and more time on this stuff!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Get some KJ!! I hope this is another winner for you and LG.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed.. Your not gonna be disappointed with this stuff I promise. Took about 3 days and pain/discomfort is already disapearing.. U should have no problem achieving your bench goal pain free
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    So I am already having less pain during my BB benching in my problematic wrist. I am still having a nagging ache in my left elbow that seems to flair during my whole workout.....really hoping to see that go away completely. So far so good with the Joint Repair. No sides to speak of but I am definitely seeing some relief in an area I have had consistent problems with. Can't wait for 6 caps and and more time on this stuff!

thats great bro!!! keep us posted.

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Talking So far nothing can touch this stuff.....

So of everything I have tried for joint pain this is by FAR the fastest acting EVER! I am not saying I am pain free but I am making leaps and bounds and its been less than a week. REALLY want to see the write up because there's no way its the Cissus that has kicked in this fast. Wrist is feeling A LOT better and elbow has even dulled a bit. This is awesome as those pains usually made me back down from real heavy lifts......great stuff so far!
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great to hear!! I know what you mean it is really surprising how fast it has kicked it, can't wait to see how it is in full effect
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Tell me more!! This is looking awesome...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    So of everything I have tried for joint pain this is by FAR the fastest acting EVER! I am not saying I am pain free but I am making leaps and bounds and its been less than a week. REALLY want to see the write up because there's no way its the Cissus that has kicked in this fast. Wrist is feeling A LOT better and elbow has even dulled a bit. This is awesome as those pains usually made me back down from real heavy lifts......great stuff so far!
    My exact thought. I dont understand how this stuff kicks in so fast when nothing else did for me.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sounds great man! I can't wait to see the profile.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Waiting to hear about the 2 mystery components!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

it will probably be some extract from some plant nobodys ever heard of so nobody can steal it i really wonder how some of these companies get all these huge amounts of bulk of brand new herbs because i bet theres a lot of pre planning that has to be involved with growing enough (greenhouse) then extracting it. but this stuff is legit no doubt, gonna take away a lot of buisiness from USP's cissus
    CELTIC LABS REP
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

I've got to wonder the same......I am sure its an obscure extract of something but where they get this stuff is beyond me....and find the studies to back the information.

Quick Update:

Hit a quick cardio session this morning and some abs but no weights. Still feeling great as my wrist pain is obsolete for now. I think after this run is over I will go back to see where my bench is at. Don;t want to push it not...got to let this stuff work its total magic.
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Thumbs up Up to the full 6 caps today.

So yesterday I destroyed myself and had some lingering wrist pain...however.....it did not impact my workout. My left elbow had a slight ache in it after the fact but it also did not impact my workout. My shoulder has not flared at all since I started taking this. I can't say enough good things guys. All of this progress on 4 caps. I can only imagine that the next to weeks may very well eradicate my pain completely. I will be interested to see if the effects remain after discontinuing use. If it really does rebuild tissue and such it should. Cissus, although purported to rebuild, only helped me while taking it. Just a matter of time after that the pain would return. Great product so far LG!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%

Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    thats great bro!!! keep us posted.

great to hear bro. im happy its working for you.

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Arrow Sorry for the lack of updates....

So this week has been pretty brutal in the gym. Been killing it consistently and have had no more pain to report at all. Been at the full 6 cap dosage since Monday and I can say that my pain is gone. I have not done any BB presses as of yet. Stuck to DBs with no pain at all. I am considering try out the BB presses today or tomorrow. I am a bit nervous as I don;t want to ruin a good thing. Still waiting on the write up for this magical formulation. I will report back with my BB results. I won;t go super heavy but the wrist position alone used to irritated it so I'll hope for the best!
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Thumbs up Testing the wrist.....

So today I ended up pushing some fair weight on the flat bench. Put up 315 for 8 as my heaviest set with no wrist pain at all. That is very promising. Not real heavy for me but like I said I don't want to push my luck too quick. No ache in my elbow or shoulder either. I will continue to increase the weight on those exercises that I know I have struggled with in the past due to wrist and joint pain.
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

BUMP to LG for the write-up......!!!!!
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

So although I had no pain DURING my workout yesterday my wrist did flare up a bit later that day. Nothing horrible but enough to get my attention. Hoping it was just a bit of soreness from the time I've let it rest....hope so anyway.....
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Unhappy Some minor set backs

Had a damn good arm workout today but definitely had some elbow pain...in BOTH elbows. Not good. Up until now there have been nothing but improvements. I did my warm ups like I always do and had some pretty noticeable pain post-workout in both my elbows. Hope this was a temporary set back but with only a week left I am worried that there isn't enough time to completely remedy this.
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%

I actually had some slight elbow pain during chinups the other day which was really odd as they have never bothered me before.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I actually had some slight elbow pain during chinups the other day which was really odd as they have never bothered me before.
    hmmmmmmmm.......
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Question What's going on.......

So although all of my other pains have gone away during this testing period I am now being nagged by an aching RIGHT elbow. This pain feels more like a Bursitis than anything else. This would lead me to believe that this joint repair has worked miracles for my tendon issues but not done so much for anything inflammation problems. Not sure what caused my elbow to flare up but I don't think my right elbow has ever given me any problems before. I will be posting my final review here tomorrow. That will be my last day of Joint Repair.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.26%

Talking Ultimate Joint Repair Review

Well after running this for 3 weeks it definetly shows promise and potential to be a powerful joint formula. I think a longer run will yield greater results that may be more solidified. I sure do wish I knew the formula for this as I am interested in the cissus content. If there is a significant cissus content then 3 weeks is not enough time for that aspect to take effect. Overall I truly believe that those suffering from joint pains can see some serious benefits from this stuff. I will be very interested to see some one run this long term! I think you guys have a winner LG! Thanks again for this opportunity. When the final product is released...as well as the write up.... I will most likely pick some up for a long term run!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tnubs feelin the magic of Joint Repair (sponsored)
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:05 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:13 PM
  3. Ultimate Joint Repair - Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. AC Joint repair / maintenance
    By Wilderbeast in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0