Flightposite Joints Of Steel Thanks To LG Ultimate Joint

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First i would like to thank LG for there generousity and for giving me the chance to run there product.

Now let me give alittle history on me im a competitive collegiate track&field athlete and ive suffered with tendonitis in my right knee for most of my athletic career ive used many many supplements to help and to some extent they have worked. here is a quick list of what ive used in the past and my experience with them.

PAST JOINT SUPPS
supercissus: worked well for me it relieved pain and seemed to help over the long run aswell.
bulk cissus:Same as above
MSM:i notice msm really helps me feel less stiff i didnt notice as much pain relief as i did with cissus but it did help me feel less dry and stiff.
collagen pills: i think this helped in the long run but i notice no pain relief or lubrication.
glucosamine chondroitin: takes a while to kick in but i could feel a difference when it did.

im very excited to get started i will try and be as detailed as possible for everone thats interested. please feel free to ask any question you may have i want this log to be as informative and fun as possible. so lets get started:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
reserved for final review.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in.. joint crew!! :cheers:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first dose sunday i cant wait.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you know you wanna pop 2 now :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you guys got me i cant take the pressure any longer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EXkG-XXMk"]YouTube - The Magic of Peer Pressure[/ame]

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first impressions as soon as i opened the bottle i noticed a nice strong herbal smell usually a good sign. i took my first dose before breakfast so far so good its to soon to really notice much but as of this morning my joints feel ok. but the real test comes when i begin my training later today.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WAR REPORT

PAIN RELIEF aspect are very good so far.

hit the weights today and i can say this product is def kickin. i cant hardly remember the last time i performed squats without pain in my right knee today felt real close. i notice the immediate pain relief from this aswell. i think LG is on to somting with this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont think it was from a movie LOL it was just some joke/spoof vid.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
WAR REPORT

PAIN RELIEF aspect are very good so far.

hit the weights today and i can say this product is def kickin. i cant hardly remember the last time i performed squats without pain in my right knee today felt real close. i notice the immediate pain relief from this aswell. i think LG is on to somting with this.
exactly what i said. i was expecting maybe like 2 weeks into it i would feel better, not within 3 days. stuff is magic.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
exactly what i said. i was expecting maybe like 2 weeks into it i would feel better, not within 3 days. stuff is magic.
yeah it was kinda freaky how fast it hit and if it really does cause permanent repair like LG says than im hooked.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just an update for yesterday and todays workout.

tuesday
romanian deadlift 6x10 335lbs
GHR 3x10 40lbs
Glute bridge 3x20

Wed
bench 5x5 215lbs
incline 3x10 165lbs
dips 3x10 35lbs
EZ curls 3x10 105lbs
DB hammer 3x10 40lb dbs

Notes all my joints felt real good i very pleased with this supplement so far. im still taking it kind of easy though with the knees. ive been trying to ease back into deep squats and heavy plyos so far so good:) i will keep everyone posted on how things go tomorrow.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5.

workout

plyos
leg curls 6x10 170lbs
GHR 3x10 55lbs
standing calf raise 3x25 315lbs

Knees were alittle stiff with the plyos but it wasnt as bad as it has been defin improvment. i also took my second dose after my workout to see if this made any differance or not. and it did i felt pretty fresh as far as my joints were concerned. most of the time im kinda stiff after training but today not so i will report back tomorrow.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

workout

chins3x10 35lbs
one arm DB rows3x10 70lbs
Floor press3x10 205lbs
DB shoulder press3x10 55lbs DBs
NOTES great workout no pain what so ever im really liking this product sofar.
also on a side note i seem to notice more of a pump is anyone else noticing this.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

workout

chins3x10 35lbs
one arm DB rows3x10 70lbs
Floor press3x10 205lbs
DB shoulder press3x10 55lbs DBs
NOTES great workout no pain what so ever im really liking this product sofar.
also on a side note i seem to notice more of a pump is anyone else noticing this.
nice to so see some1 doing floor pressing.. I sometimes thorw that in my routine too, great move! Don't see that much people doing it though

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice to so
Rome doing floor pressing.. I sometimes thorw that in my routine too, great move! Don't see that much people doing it though

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you noticed an increased pump or am i just crazy lol.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i got some ungodly pumps in my friday workout but i was thinking it was more from taking half of my white flood sample, ill be able to tell monday for sure. cissus can cause an increase in pump, from what ive read but never really effected me.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Squats: 5x5 315lbs felt good first time in a long time.
GHR: 3x10 45lbs
Box Jumps:10x1
Broad jumps:10x1
sprint ups: 3x20

Noteswent hard on the plyos today knees still feelin good i hope lg gets this stuff out on the market soon so i wont have to come off it.:D

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Noteswent hard on the plyos today knees still feelin good i hope lg gets this stuff out on the market soon so i wont have to come off it.:D
i love box jumps, i got to be able to jump about up to my shoulders a while back when using WS4SB but it sure will get the knees angry and fired up in a hurry!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

try burpees with long broad jumps.. they are great. It is basically a burpee but when you are coming back up. when your feet are back planted but you are still kinda crouched over you launch yourself forward and when you land back into another burpee.. Killer move..

kneeling jumps are also a good killer move. My knees dont like them that much though.. but hey since I am on the joint support I might throw them into a warm up session..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the recommendations guys. and yeah those box jumps can be rough on the knees especially when you do drops off the box aswell. and shoulder height is pretty impressive nubs i get about chest height as of right now.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys sorry for the lack of updates ive been under alittle extra pressure as of late and i smashed the hell out of my fingure at work typing with one hand now lol.

but ive been keeping up with my routine

yesterday was
split squats 145lbs 3x8
box squats 425lbs 4x7
SLDL 245lbs 3x8

Notes felt great other than my hand lol my knees were real smooth like butter:D

today

Bench 225lbs 5x5
mili press 60lb Dbs 3x12
EZ curls 125lbs 3x10
skull crushers 125lbs 3x10
dips 45lbs 3x12

Notes felt awsome no shoulder pain im really diggin how well lg ultimate joint works it hits fast and it keeps working im very impressed i hope they release it soon.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 17 update

great workout today knees felt great! did squats with zero discomfort.

ATG Squats: 265x12,275x7,285x7,315x5,315x5 great pump
Split Squat: 135x10,135x8
GHR: 45x10,45x10,45x10
calf raises: 315x25,315x25,315x25

NOTES: my workout was pain free im lovin this stuff the only side i feel from this supplement is an increase in muscle pump. i hope this comes to the market quick because im almost out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff man! So pain free right now?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff man! So pain free right now?
Yes Sir pain free and i hope to stay that way.today is my last day with ultimate joint so i will soon see if my joints have actually been repaired.
i will keep everone updated. but i hope this product comes out soon i will be buying some when it does. any word on release date Craig?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes Sir pain free and i hope to stay that way.today is my last day with ultimate joint so i will soon see if my joints have actually been repaired.
i will keep everone updated. but i hope this product comes out soon i will be buying some when it does. any word on release date Craig?
I'm unsure on the date but I'm sure it really soon. I will check with Eric :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
great to hear brother! this looks awesome and I can't wait to toss out my other joint supplements and give this a shot!