Tnubs feelin the magic of Joint Repair (sponsored)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just got in my bottle of Joint Repair from LG Sciences. It has Cissus, MSM, and two mystery ingredients which are new to the game and should actually help REBUILD connective tissue which is a HUGE deal. Ive been involved in powerlifting since my freshman year in college (now a junior) and ive gained a lot of strength... along with some terrible knees. They grind when i walk and i was told by a chiropractor that it was lose cartilage in the knees from heavy deads and squats. It makes sense, but also the time my knees feel best is when im squatting. Im slightly bow-legged, which doesnt help at all. Im hoping this product will help reduce the pain in my knees, as they are always aching and some days i just try not to walk if i dont have to. Elbows sometimes ache too, but its managable.

Today is day 1, so I will be posting every night on how my joints are feeling!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you're allowed to disclose ingredients now if its gone out for testing.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man! Good luck on this and lets see these joints improve! :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... Hope this stuff helps bud!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
btw... cissus i can taste in my mouth after i take the pills, especially on an empty stomach. kinda like fish oil burps. took 4 pills of this and nothing, so kinda nice in that sense. they also dont smell like cissus, so im going to assume the majority is the other two herbs. it smells good actually.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck brother subed.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 2, not too much to report. knees wernt bad today, but i cant really say it is from the joint repair because i dont think it would kick in that quick, but who knows. tomorrow will be a good judge as i have to work. i work at 5 guys, a burger joint, and standing for that long usually puts a lot of stress on my knees. so it will be a good judge of anti-inflammatory property.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lookin forward to hear how your knees hold up at work.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Did a few sets of squats today before work to blow off some steam and i must say i can tell a difference already. There was no discomfort at all. At work from standing so long they started to stiffen up but i think with some time that will get better as well. Considering i can already tell a difference on day 3, and it will only get better with time... I think LG found something that is going to be good.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear u r already feeling benefits from it, hope it starts to kick in soon for me aswell

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Did a few sets of squats today before work to blow off some steam and i must say i can tell a difference already. There was no discomfort at all. At work from standing so long they started to stiffen up but i think with some time that will get better as well. Considering i can already tell a difference on day 3, and it will only get better with time... I think LG found something that is going to be good.
Aweome news man, should only continue to improve as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are the knees still good today bro. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 4,
Went to the gym today and did upper body and some leg extensions. I cant even believe how much this has already done. My knees have been completely pain free today. Usually extensions will cause a little irritation but this time, nothing. I dont think there will be any benefit to going any higher than 4 caps for me because its already been so effective at this dose. My knees have also stopped popping a lot. Usually lock up if i bend them too long if im sitting or like when im in bed and move around, but its been dramatically reduced today. This stuff is really good. I really think its going to have to be a staple for me, just hope its out on the market soon enough because i dont want to have to deal with knee pains anymore!

Wednesday is deadlift day, im gonna post a video if i get 505. Ive always used straps because i always had a weak grip, but i found out about 2 weeks ago if i use baby powder i can lift almost as much as i can with straps. Got 500 last week with no belt/ no straps. My all time best was 520 with straps. Kinda off topic, but deadlifting is the only thing i enjoy in lifting, other than being pumped up. My bench(~260) and squat(~350) are very weak in comparison. My goal is to win first place nationally in just the deadlift. Im only 20 yrs old and im planning on competing in the 165 or 181 weight class. Im about 187 now, but apparently some grip thing at the gym said im 15% bf so i can lose a decent amount of weight. I looked into WNPF and apparently their best 198lber only pulled 525? I duno how thats correct, but a guy at my gym lifts with them and he said he won deadlift in that weightclass with only 460... and his best gym DL was 440.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you ever heard of fatgripz? They go around the barbell and makes it thickier and harder to hold, soupposed to be excellent for your grip, if your looking on making it stronger then there is always deadlifting with towels and bent rows with towels and training with ropes too..just some ideas if your looking to increase grip strength.. I think I got a ebook somewhere on my PC on grip strength

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you ever heard of fatgripz? They go around the barbell and makes it thickier and harder to hold, soupposed to be excellent for your grip, if your looking on making it stronger then there is always deadlifting with towels and bent rows with towels and training with ropes too..just some ideas if your looking to increase grip strength.. I think I got a ebook somewhere on my PC on grip strength
Pretty good suggestion man :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
my grip strength is fine, i just have hyperhydrosis aka i sweat like a pig in winter. i can only wear wifebeaters in summer. and all my short sleeve shirts have terrible stains and hard spots under the armpits. and my hands are equally as bad. its like when you get super nervous and they sweat... but 10 times worse 24/7. very embarassing shaking peoples hands. i didnt really connect that to having grip problems but once i added in baby powder it literally instantly added 20lbs to my raw deadlift. my all time favorite for grip is using a towel wrapped around the cable pulldown. chinups work too i just need more control over how much weight im using. I have this crazy grip thing somewhere too with a pair of springs you adjust, its a huge contraption but it works. I just try not to do any specialized training, same way i never do isolations. From my experience if you wana get better at holding heavy ass weight, you gotta do as much as you can and slowly bump it up. Grip work has done little for actually improving grip strength on deads for me. Similar to trying to do decline bench to improve incline bench... limited carryover. If its not a very similar atmosphere its not gonna do much.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for my old joints!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 5,
Left knee was a little sore this morning but was gone about 15 minutes after walking around. other than that all is good for the knees and the rest of my joints! tomorrow is deadlift day, will be curious to see how i feel thursday morning. i usually feel like i got hit with a bus the next day after deads.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far, let's hope this is as good as it looks on paper!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. My back is trembling. Heres my workout

Flat bench:
135x10, 155x10, 185x10, 185x8

Deadlift:
315x5,405x1, 455x1, 505x (1/2), 315x5
Shrugs: 3 sets of 315x10 full range of motion
Curl: 45x3, 65x3, 75x3, 85x3, 95x1, 105x1, 115x1
Straight arm pushdown(for lats): 5 sets

The bench was because i wanted to stimulate my chest just a little bit without going heavy. The deadlifts were good but i noticed i was a little extra shakey at 455, so i kinda doubted getting the 505 up. I got it half way up then couldnt finish. Shrugs were done from the floor, like deadlift then shugged at the top. I havnt done shrugs in so long and it tore me up. Im going to be so sore tomorrow. Did a little lat work to get a pump going then left. Knees felt good all day, but after my heavy sets of deadlifts i noticed my elbows got REAL tight like uncomfortable to bend. They are fine now, 45 min after the gym. I also got yelled at for using chalk at the gym... kinda pissed about that too.

On a side note, is there any way to increase the nervous systems capacity? I feel like i can only deadlift every other week now, as ive gotten stronger. But i would like to be able to do heavy singles every week.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind this is a supplement, not a miracle worker! Just because you feel great doesn't mean go balls out! Healing takes time. I would seriously not over do it until you feel like you have some time under your belt. This will help with inflammation but true healing will take a while, so just take it easy please (just looking out for you man).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind this is a supplement, not a miracle worker! Just because you feel great doesn't mean go balls out! Healing takes time. I would seriously not over do it until you feel like you have some time under your belt. This will help with inflammation but true healing will take a while, so just take it easy please (just looking out for you man).
Good advice eric :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
guess you all are gonna have to rush it to the market so we dont have to stop using it!! :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
All is good today working out again tomorrow.
Im curious as to how quickly the rebuilding effects kick in, and once im done taking them how long before the pain comes back. Hopefully not soon, life has been good not being bothered by my knees all the time. Thumbs up

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice Deadlifts man. 505 will come in no time.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It was so close on 505, actually. I just didnt get it locked out. I watched my video and i went up higher than it felt like i did. My phones just being difficult and wont let me locate the video on my memory card, but i can play it on my phone... so i duno how to put it online :-/

Todays workout:

Bench: 185x12, 8, 8, 8,
Pullups: 8, 8, 6, 6
Squats: 225x 8, 5, 7
Lateral Shoulder Raise: 40x 5, 5

Im going back to a bodybuilding style routine for a bit. I must say im enjoying high reps. I got pumped as hell today especially my chest and arms. I looked in the mirror and flexed a little before i jumped in the shower and my chest looked so nice and striated. My traps were super sore too which made it harder to bench but doable, squats were painfull to say the least. Couldnt go heavy or rest the bar in the right spots cuz i couldnt contract my traps enough from being too stiff.

Joints: knees had some minor pain throughout the day, not a nagging pain like usual just some moments where they just ache for a minute then stop. Shoulders and elbows are doin fine :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Since tomorrow is day 9, im gonna bump it up from 4 caps to 6 caps and see what this stuff can do at a higher dosage

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
6 caps today, took 3 with breakfast at 10am, 1 more just now with a meal, and im gonna pop 2 more tonight. it may take a few days to get used to the higher dosage but im betting its gona be great.

worked this morning and knees got real stiff still, but that may not exactly be joint related because its not hurting when im walking or anything. tomorrow is squat/bench/rows so we will see how that goes

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 11(yesterday)
Wasnt feeling too much more than 4 pills but heres my workout

Bench: 185x13, 10, 10
Rows, 4 sets
Squat: 225x10, 10

Strength was definetly up this workout and no joint problems at all. Up to 190 pounds(+3lbs), probably from eating so much lately.

Today, Day 12
Feeling pretty good! After today i will have 6 days left at 6 caps then ill be out. So 90 caps lasted 18 days. Hopefully when it comes out, there will be more than 90 caps in it, but really im sure most people will only need 3 caps/day. Its a pretty effective formula. I picked up some bulk supercissus to hopefully hold me over till this stuff hits the shelf after i run out. On a side note, my knees seriously feel less crunchy. Either this stuff has completely cut down on the inflammation so theres more tolerance or its healing my knee joints!

Just did an arm workout with my buddy, did some really close grip decline bench and it was messin with my wrists a little bit but the pain went away a few minutes after the set. Other than that all was good.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news on your knees man! Hoping that they have started healing :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
For anyone following who is also logging, have u noticed an INSANE increase in appetite? It may just be me the past few days but ive seriously probably been eating 6000 calories (most isnt good food) because i cant stay full for the past 4 days.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone following who is also logging, have u noticed an INSANE increase in appetite? It may just be me the past few days but ive seriously probably been eating 6000 calories (most isnt good food) because i cant stay full for the past 4 days.

hadn't really noticed anything, but for the past 2 weeks I have ben trying to get in excess of 1k calories then what I normally eat and havent had a problem eating that much.. usually I have to force food down my throat but I dont know if it is an increased hunger..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 12,

incline Db bench
75's x 8

Deadlifts
315x10
335x10

havnt done anything besides singles lately on deads so this was pretty intense, i could go heavier but i didnt wana die. my elbows did ache a bit at the gym but it stopped when i left

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah ive noticed it to right after i dose 3 caps on an empty stomach. smaller doses like 1or2 caps i dont really feel any extra hunger.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive noticed it to right after i dose 3 caps on an empty stomach. smaller doses like 1or2 caps i dont really feel any extra hunger.
ive been taking 2 caps three times a day and its just a general feeling of breaking the fridge apart, but im also taking Diesel Test Pro Cycle so it could be that too, but i dont remember it effecting me like that last time

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
knee pain came back for a bit last night, but then went away. right now my lower back is killing me. it hurts to sit but i cant tell if its just so much sore muscle or if its like where my hips meet my spine.

i also did yoga/pilates today at the gym. it was a pretty good workout moving around so much and trying to hold weird positions. i found some pretty good stretches for my hips that i really wana try after im warmed up from squats.

only a few more days of Joint Repair left... so get this to the market!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 14,

No pain today :)

Bench: 190x10
High Row(machine): 290x10x2 sets
Shoulder Press: 115x10
Cable Curl: 120x10
Dips: 15
Squats: 230x9

I felt pretty good, only did one set per excercise except the high row machine. When i got to squats, it was feeling easy and all was good till rep 7 when i start getting light headed, rep 8 was a bad headache, did rep 9 and got so close to passing out. It wasnt that it was hard, i could have done 15 reps. My blood pressure was just insane. DTP got it up, then i decided to take some arsenal x, which is a strong pre-workout stimulant.... but since DTP intensifies all stims and i havnt taken any stims in forever, it pushed me over the edge. I slowly walked to get water, sat down, went outside in the cold, cold shower... nothing helped. 90 minutes later it slowly went away. It was a terrible feeling, i didnt feel comfortable driving because i didnt know if i was gonna pass out. Still light headed. Blood pressure is now 158/80... pulse of 92... ugh. No more dtp

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Knees felt terrible at work today standing for 6 hours. They asked me to stay another hour and i told them i couldnt stand anymore. Gotta work 7 hours tomorrow, not gona be fun. I need to find a job where i dont have to stand the whole time.

Got 2 days left so monday will be my last day :(

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going good bud... keep up the good work.. got any plans for after this run?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just to get my bp down. im not gonna be able to work out for a while until its down. 144/73 tonight when i was completely calm. this happened 2 years ago when i was dumb and ran mdrol (prohormone) i think i broke a blood vessel then and i couldnt do anything. if i tried to run or work out... within 10 seconds my skull would feel like it was being stabbed from the back repeatedly. a few weeks off from lifting and doing anything too stressful and i was good 2 go.

but as far as joints... cissus. got a decent amount of 5% and 100g of 10% so ill see if that can hold me over till this comes out, or if this ends up being too pricey, ill just stick with cissus. what i bet would work would be dmso + alcohol + glucosamine. orally,glucosamine doesnt really help me but i bet transdermally it would. plus dmso is supposed to be good joints. it just makes me super itchy, then the bad taste in my mouth isnt a plus

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried hawthorne berry for your BP issues? Also a change in diet.. have you gotten any bloodwork done to make sure everything is in order? Must really suck getting a disabiliting pain like that. I am thinking of trying out hemodraulix after my hdrol run. Read some good logs on it, seemed to help with bodyfat and get strength up.. after that wanna try some USP products, particully AP and Prime, gonna try and make my own version of jack3d, play with dosing see how it goes. I got some mdrol at the house and it scares me!!! I read logs on it and half say its wonderfull and half say its horrible.. kinda a hit or miss type deal, I got it with some pplex. Think they are just gonna sit in my closet for a while..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha, just make sure u wait a couple months before using any more prohormones! i bet pplex would rock, tho. usp's prime didnt do anything at all for me when i used it. ill prolly stay away from supplements for a while to give my body a rest. im on hawthorne now, just upped the dose from 2 to 4 grams a day

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yo bro, I haven't experienced an increased appetite. It seems we have similar experiences as well. My joints feel good and I can do some exercises I haven't done before but other days it feels like you take a step back. Like Legall said though, you need to help with healing first. I'd love to try this long term. 2-3 weeks and things are good. Another mos or so on it, I'm sure things could be better.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Last night at work was a lot better, but they were still really tight from standing. No pain when not at work tho, which is good. Today is that last day, final review tomorrow. Then ill check back in a week or so to tell how they have been since stopping. Today im just gonna be studying the whole time for a huge test tonight so i wont be standing up much, so im sure they will be pain free.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Anti-inflammatory:
Definetly helped on this aspect. Less overall pain which, in my case, was due to less swelling in the knees so there was less rubbing.

Pain
FAR LESS! Walking and lifting, there was no pain anymore. Standing at work for 6+ hours they got really stiff like always but during daily activity, pain was greatly reduced.

Flexibility
Didnt really need to test flexibility but there were no problems.

Healing
I hope so! We will have to wait and see how long the pain stays off since yesterday was my last day.

I started taking 3 double zero size caps of 5% cissus this morning and 3 more tonight to kinda mimic the quantity of joint repair i was taking, but im sure it wont come close to the effect. Ill post back in a week to let everyone know how the knees are doin.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome log bud!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Anti-inflammatory:
Definetly helped on this aspect. Less overall pain which, in my case, was due to less swelling in the knees so there was less rubbing.

Pain
FAR LESS! Walking and lifting, there was no pain anymore. Standing at work for 6+ hours they got really stiff like always but during daily activity, pain was greatly reduced.

Flexibility
Didnt really need to test flexibility but there were no problems.

Healing
I hope so! We will have to wait and see how long the pain stays off since yesterday was my last day.

I started taking 3 double zero size caps of 5% cissus this morning and 3 more tonight to kinda mimic the quantity of joint repair i was taking, but im sure it wont come close to the effect. Ill post back in a week to let everyone know how the knees are doin.
Really awesome log man! Good to hear the joint pain was greatly reduced! Excellent comments! Now we need Eric to bring this to the market!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Really awesome log man! Good to hear the joint pain was greatly reduced! Excellent comments! Now we need Eric to bring this to the market!
YES! Lets just say im waiting impatiently :)

Not sure what the "serving size" is gonna be, but i would recommend on the bottle putting 4 caps per day. I really didnt see much benefit going to 6 caps and 4 caps made me feel good. And he should make 120 cap and 240 cap bottles. For a month or 2 months worth. Im sure everyone who tries it one time will stick with a bigger supply because its worth its weight in gold.